Type-N CH Raider Conversion - Parts For TN And T6M

View File

Description:

-------------------------

This mod is half conversion & half outfit mix & match. The original outfits were created by Izumiko for his fabulous T6M series. I have converted the first 5 of his CH Raider outfits to the Type-N body by Nessa. Also included are Raider style Belts, Underwear, Tops, Boots, Leggings, & Wrist guards for both Type-N & Type-6M. (54 pieces in all) Shouldn't be any issues, but if there are, please let me know. (And yes, I know my screenshots are lousy)

--------------------------------

47910-3-1348619708.jpg

47910-2-1348619708.jpg

Manual Installation:

---------------------------------

Use of the Nexus Download Client is recommended. For manual installation, just drag and drop the Meshes, Textures & ESP file into your Data Folder. You WILL NEED the original CH Raider Mod for 3 textures used by this mod. You can get it here.

You WILL NEED the bouncing skeleton to use these meshes. you can get the skeleton from this mod.

Manual Uninstallation:

-----------------------------------

If you used the mod manager simply uninstall the mod, otherwise look at the files in the zipped file and delete them from your data directory. Done.

Change Log:

---------------------

Version 1.0

Added Main File.

Credits:

---------------------

Bethesda & Obsidian for the game

The creators of Blender & Nifskope

DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body by dimon99 TheRowan

Type V Body Replacer by Luchaire

Type6 Body and Armor replacer by Necroscope

Type6 Modification Body by Izumiko. R18PN Lingerie Originally By Kurese (NPR)

Type-N Body Replacer By Nessa

All the talented modders who have contributed so much to this game.

Usage:

----------------------

All of my files are free to use resources. Credit is nice, but not required.

There is one caveat, None of my files may be used in paid mods or loaded to steam for any reason. I strongly feel that opening the door to pay to play mods will be the destruction of the best part of the communities that have built up around modding Bethesda and other games.

Want More Outfits?

MyClothCollection 3.1 By Alex3874 (Type3Cali, Type3Alice, Type3BB)

Release Paradise Island NV by Alex3874 (Type3Cali, Type3Alice, Type3BB)

MyCloth Collection Conversion Expansion (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

Paradise Island Conversion Expansion (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

New Vegas Outfit Conversion And Parts (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

New Vegas Raider Chains Armor (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

Want Just The Bodies?

femaleupperbodyTN_Bouncing.7z

FemaleupperbodyT6M_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT6BB_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_Cali_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_BerryK2_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_BB_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_Alice_Bouncing.7z

View File

That amazing!

I wonder how you do it? I mean' date=' do you move the vertex one by one to snap it to the body? Or there are a way to snap it automatically?

Btw, where is the container location?

[/quote']

container location:

There's a trailer by a telephone pole directly across the street from the pickup across the street from doc mitchell's mailbox. Inside that trailer is an ammo box. That's it.

That amazing!

I wonder how you do it? I mean' date=' do you move the vertex one by one to snap it to the body? Or there are a way to snap it automatically?

Btw, where is the container location?

[/quote']

I have the proportional edit turned on when i am adjusting the vertices, (looks like a target) that way you are able to select an area of vertices to adjust together. It gives it a much more even look.

And TI just showed me a tutorial for the Shrinkwrap tool last night for tight clothing. It does actually conform the clothing to the shape of the body. That is gonna be a huge time-saver.

Proportional edit has become my friend lately also. One by one is good for minor tweaking. Sculpt mode is also handy at times for me anyway. One thing I would like to know is how to slice a mesh to spread it out a little bit. Like I've seen with the vaultsuit replacers that have the separation in front having that unzipped look. Google has been my enemy in that department lol.

Proportional edit has become my friend lately also. One by one is good for minor tweaking. Sculpt mode is also handy at times for me anyway. One thing I would like to know is how to slice a mesh to spread it out a little bit. Like I've seen with the vaultsuit replacers that have the separation in front having that unzipped look. Google has been my enemy in that department lol.

Might be wrong but you might look at Split.

The mix-match idea is very awesome!!! I do have this thought before, it seems our brain are connected. :cool:

I checked the mix-match stuffs, and I found several items are missing, like the glove and stocking warp.

I found a good match for the female CH armor:

Barbarian outfit by Jetacon72

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42104

It use Brawler body, that huge bodybuilder body!

container location:

There's a trailer by a telephone pole directly across the street from the pickup across the street from doc mitchell's mailbox. Inside that trailer is an ammo box. That's it.

Thank you. That is quite hidden' date=' it took me sometimes to find it. After really really following your instruction carefully, I found it. :D

I have the proportional edit turned on when i am adjusting the vertices, (looks like a target) that way you are able to select an area of vertices to adjust together. It gives it a much more even look.

And TI just showed me a tutorial for the Shrinkwrap tool last night for tight clothing. It does actually conform the clothing to the shape of the body. That is gonna be a huge time-saver.

I don't know how to use Blender, still learning how to transform. A very useful tool, need to write it down. Many of T3 bouncing breast clothes I downloaded in Nexus and used in pregnant body are not well snapped to the body curve. It look oversized and floating above the body. It seems the modder didn't know about Shrinkwrap tool.

I'm planning to make T6M's waist wider, as wide as original T6. I tested the T6 too recently and I like it. I use setscale 0.95 to female character, so the bigger size of T6 really look perfect after being setscaled. T6 is better than T3 Cali, it also fixed the narrow shoulder. Does someone know WCIF bouncing breast for T6 body and cloth?

I have the proportional edit turned on when i am adjusting the vertices' date=' (looks like a target) that way you are able to select an area of vertices to adjust together. It gives it a much more even look.

[/quote']

I don't know how to use Blender, still learning how to transform. A very useful tool, need to write it down. Many of T3 bouncing breast clothes I downloaded in Nexus and used in pregnant body are not well snapped to the body curve. It look oversized and floating above the body. It seems the modder didn't know about Shrinkwrap tool.

Depending on which outfits you're talking about being not well snapped to the body curve, the shrinkwrap tool isn't good to use with outfits that have different levels of thickness in that particular mesh from what I've experienced unless there's something I don't know yet which is entirely and probably possible. Say you have a shirt with a collar or something like Cass' outfit where the jacket, jeans and shirt are all one mesh. If you used shrinkwrap on that it flattens everything out so you don't get the different levels of thickness. Therefore you pretty much have to either use edit mode with proportional edit or maybe sculpt mode. Shrinkwrap is excellent however for a lot of the work that Nagothm is doing especially with the bodysuits since they pretty much have a flat surface all the way around.

Depending on which outfits you're talking about being not well snapped to the body curve' date=' the shrinkwrap tool isn't good to use with outfits that have different levels of thickness in that particular mesh from what I've experienced unless there's something I don't know yet which is entirely and probably possible. Say you have a shirt with a collar or something like Cass' outfit where the jacket, jeans and shirt are all one mesh. If you used shrinkwrap on that it flattens everything out so you don't get the different levels of thickness. Therefore you pretty much have to either use edit mode with proportional edit or maybe sculpt mode. Shrinkwrap is excellent however for a lot of the work that Nagothm is doing especially with the bodysuits since they pretty much have a flat surface all the way around.

[/quote']

I'm still very very new with the Blender, but I'm learning. I tested the shrinkwrap tool. It flattening some part of the cloth (where there's no body part inside).

Sorry for asking a noob question. I want to ask how to select certain vertex in an object? Like deleting part of the body to prevent clipping issue with a very thigh cloth? And to select some vertexes according of the bone assignment body part (like waist or spine2 part) to scale it? I want to make T6M waist wider, as wide as the original T6. I wonder if Blander scale tool can do it smoothly (without creating a sharp shape at the border of scaled part)?

If you are talking about removing, lets say legs so they dont clip through jeans, what you can do is to select the body mesh with the jeans on and pick faces instead of vertices. select a row a little ways down from the edge of the pants and select one face and delete it. Then pick a similar face a little ways up the leg from the cuff and do the same thing. Hide the jeans. Now you have your markers for which rows of faces to delete. Once you have te row deleted around the waist and around both legs, you can select the body part you dont want anymore and click "L", that will select just the body part you have cut out. Delete it and unhide the jeans. That's it.

Ooh that'll be a handy technique. Never knew about the "L" thing. I always used the circle selection on most of my stuff but the L way sounds like it could be quicker yet. Thanks!

@GECK.0

Nothing wrong with being a noob. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm still quite new to 3d modeling and making mods myself and am learning things all the time...like the "L" thing lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still learning to use Blender, at very very beginning! But I get more familiar with Nifskope, I'm able to delete and copy-paste some parts from one mesh to another.

I want to report a bug, I don't know if this have been fixed or not, since I download it at the first release.

Two meshes of legs stocking are not showing up, with big red .

Two meshes of arms gloves are not showing up too, but not , just disappear or invisible.

This is not related to New Vegas Type-N CH Raider Conversion - Parts For TN And T6M, but I report it here for convenience. Your other BB conversion of Izumiko's T6M Equipment Replacer has a problem in the underwear mesh. The texture doesn't show up properly, it's flickering.

I'm still learning to use Blender' date=' at very very beginning! But I get more familiar with Nifskope, I'm able to delete and copy-paste some parts from one mesh to another.

I want to report a bug, I don't know if this have been fixed or not, since I download it at the first release.

Two meshes of legs stocking are not showing up, with big red .

Two meshes of arms gloves are not showing up too, but not , just disappear or invisible.

This is not related to New Vegas Type-N CH Raider Conversion - Parts For TN And T6M, but I report it here for convenience. Your other BB conversion of Izumiko's T6M Equipment Replacer has a problem in the underwear mesh. The texture doesn't show up properly, it's flickering.

[/quote']

Can you be more specific as to which items are having an issue? Also, anytime you are getting red boxes you are missing an mesh and invisible items are missing textures. (or did I say that backwards?) Check your installation folder and make sure you installed the items. Let me know which specific items and i will check them.

No you're correct Nagothm. Missing mesh is the exclamation mark with a red box. I'm not sure what totally invisible outfits are, could be missing mesh too. Missing textures I think turns that part all pink.

@GECKk.O

Do you have the original mods installed? I believe I remembered seeing on the description pages that the originals are needed in order for the conversions to show up properly.

Yes I have the original T6M CH Raider Armor. I already reinstalled yours too, and it still the same. May be you forget to put it in the zip file?

Here's the problem list:

Thong: Raider Thong Leather Strap T6M/TN

Thong: Raider Thong String Strap T6M/TN

Top: Raider Harness T6M/TN (Missing)

I also notice, there are things missing in the container:

T6M_RaiderLegs03.nif

T6M_RaiderLegs04.nif

TN_RaiderLegs03.nif

TN_RaiderLegs04.nif

I also notice, like above T6M_RaiderLegs03.nif leg stocking, I can't find the arm glove version.

Yes I have the original T6M CH Raider Armor. I already reinstalled yours too' date=' and it still the same. May be you forget to put it in the zip file?

Here's the problem list:

Thong: Raider Thong Leather Strap T6M/TN

Thong: Raider Thong String Strap T6M/TN

Top: Raider Harness T6M/TN (Missing)

I also notice, there are things missing in the container:

T6M_RaiderLegs03.nif

T6M_RaiderLegs04.nif

TN_RaiderLegs03.nif

TN_RaiderLegs04.nif

I also notice, like above T6M_RaiderLegs03.nif leg stocking, I can't find the arm glove version.

[/quote']

Well you were definately right Gecko. There were some items originally in the mod that i could not release because of permission issues. Unfortunately i had not removed them from the esp. I fixed that and added the leg pieces rest to the container. I uploaded the fixed esp on Nexus.

I didn't understand the last part you said though.

"I also notice, like above T6M_RaiderLegs03.nif leg stocking, I can't find the arm glove version."

I didn't understand the last part you said though.

"I also notice' date=' like above T6M_RaiderLegs03.nif leg stocking, I can't find the arm glove version."

[/quote']

I mean this pair of long gloves, the mix-match won't complete without it:

47910-1-1348619706.jpg

• 6 years later...