Atractive CM Partners?

Mizu78

Does any one know some good looking CM Partners?

I've mainly run with several of NEC Mystic High Elves race that where made by Divine Avanger. And save for two of them I was thinking of opening my stable to some new phillies if any one knows some very good looking ones.

Speaking of 'stable', one certain collection immediately comes to mind: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43273/

It's a new version of a mod that came out in summer. Now they are standalone with no more need for MBP's resource files!

This type of anthropomorphic characters and their very colourful appearance might not be everybody's cup of tea, but the girls are pretty. And they make the whole game less dead serious.

Naturally I also recommend 'L & M', my own pair of companions: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8005-evy-race-cm-companions-laika-miyu/?do=findComment&comment=180985

Recently I've added a new version without the game-breaking too extreme Evy race powers (new esp at the bottom of the first post). If you want these powers, use the previous esp directly above. They are standalone as well, no need to have this race installed. As an added bonus the sisters come with their own sexy clothes and weapons matching the characters.

Thanks poontank and Cyanide

Cya sorry but I was looking for females, no offence ment its just a personal prefrance.

Poontank those arnt quite what I was looking for. They did remind me of two CM's I saw at the Nexus that came out last year. Pym and Mellow.

Also the ponies arnt something I'd download they did remind me of another third party cat race that has some CM Partners.

here try this, i just finished her this morning, shes standalone and based off CM Partner destara, i made her look exactly like my PC veronica and named her so aswell,... was goin to upload her to tesnexus, but im banned over stupidity, sooo tell me what you think,...

http://www.mediafire.com/?wcgcdownbq659zq

i made the face texture myself so you wont find it anywere else,...

if you post her somewere else plz give me credit, thnx,...

Zakarue AkA sirbadbootay

2 Zakarue and Halec.

I'll give both of them a look, but I'm  not promissing any thing. Back when I played wow I perfered elves and humans to Draenie. Never say the atraction to something with face tenticals and hooves.

One questionZakarue, Where does she spawn?

2 Greg and Force.

Can't say I'm big on the XEO mod assuming (after spending the time) its related the one I found. I think I down loaded that one some years back and did a reinstall back to vinnilla Oblivion. I found the changed it made a little to much Animeish for my taist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno about other versions of the race, but this is a male from the modified version available for download in this thread:

ffmales01.jpg

Yay! It's Freddy, the protagonist from 'Final Fantasy part 9001'!

Just wait for the cut scene in which he is laughing his ass off... Ole Tidus would be jealous. Fred actually reminds me of a less brooding Squall.

ffmales02.jpg

ffmales03.jpg

ffmalescs.jpg

As was somehow to be expected from an all-female race with only one (female) head mesh and vanilla Imperial body skin textures assigned to the males. Looks like a job for somebody specialized on making male races to edit this mod...

Oh. :s  Looks like the "male FF race" requested by Gecko just never existed... Disappointment!! But I am unsure Max & Flan would ever be interested in editing this to fit a male, if thats what you meant by saying it was a job for someone in particular. I've heard Flan is working on Natural skin set, http://dustinflan.tumblr.com/image/43686573158. Hopefully there would be some companions to go with it.

Dunno about other versions of the race, but this is a male from the modified version available for download in this thread:

ffmales01.jpg

Yay! It's Freddy, the protagonist from 'Final Fantasy part 9001'!

Just wait for the cut scene in which he is laughing his ass off... Ole Tidus would be jealous. Fred actually reminds me of a less brooding Squall.

ffmales02.jpg

ffmales03.jpg

ffmalescs.jpg

As was somehow to be expected from an all-female race with only one (female) head mesh and vanilla Imperial body skin textures assigned to the males. Looks like a job for somebody specialized on making male races to edit this mod...

Archived