CM script GGC Lynx & Luna

This is my first thead in Loverlab.:blush:

my friend from thai commu make GGC CM

then I asked him can i public this mod,he said yes:)

thank to evangelion from FOX6000

GG Lynx

drob box link Lynx

Lynx.jpg

GG Luna

drob box link Luna

Luna.jpg

Requirements

Diablo elf 6 in 1

SKS new sp

Fix DiabloElf 6 in 1.esm

replace original Diablo Elf 6 in 1.esm by this esm.

Extract SKS new sp >>>copy&paste mesh and texture to

mesh>>>>Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\DiabloEF\hairs\Hair style

Textures>>Oblivion\Data\Textures\characters\DiabloEF\hairs\Hair style

Install

1.Install Diablo elf 6 in 1

2.Extract SKS new sp >>copy&paste ...it must locate inside Oblivion\Data\xxxx\characters\DiabloEF\hairs\

mesh>>>>Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\DiabloEF\h airs\Hair style

Textures>>Oblivion\Data\Textures\characters\Diablo EF\hairs\Hair style

3.add GG Luna or Lynx to OBMM and replace original Diablo Elf 6 in 1.esm

GGcompanion Original By Deepfreeze

I think GGC CM use the same script as Xeo.

what GGC can do?

1.they can revive player once per day.

2. they can ride horse.

3. if you lost them you can pick up CM with notice quest mark

4.they can pay penalty for Player but they must have some money in pocket.

5.they not fight back to player.

and sorry for my bad english:-/

ScreenShot1184.jpg

ScreenShot1183.jpg

ScreenShot1185.jpg

Don't worry pajiman I edited your post and fixed those few english mistakes :D (I think those girls would have problems riding on "house " :D )

O and I might even start using CM Companions when I get back just to test those two ladies :D

I can't get this to work. I installed DiabloEF 6 in 1 and SKS new sp back in the directories mentioned above, then got GG_Lnyx, but when I turn on the GG_Lnyx esp file, my game fails to boot up. Is there any other requirement? Do I need to turn on general CM mod esp? I did that as well but the result is the same. Is there other companion mod that I need?

Do I need "GG Companion" system by Deepfreeze?

About the missing esm file: I unpacked the omod file and renamed the Diablo Elf 6 in 1.esp file to Diablo Elf 6 in 1.esm' date=' then reinstalled the thing manually. No more crashes.

[/quote']

I never try that method good to know it have other way:D

Really awesome companion mod. Much better than the vanilla CM-companion one with the few dialogue choices and ugly appearances.

A few suggestions:

- Adding pretty woman animations (walk/run/combat/etc) to the 3 NPCs since right now they only use vanilla stances which looks terribly ugly

- Change the hairstyle of the girl with the long hair, the top of the hairstyle is clipping with the forehead so it looks like she has a bald spot

By the way does anyone have any screenshots of the "SKS New SP" hairs? It's different from the "SKS Rens" hairs I'm sure, as it has like an extra 20 hairs. It's kind of a hassle to manually add each one of these to a race esp and see them in-game, and nifskope sucks at displaying texture-less models. =/

Really awesome companion mod. Much better than the vanilla CM-companion one with the few dialogue choices and ugly appearances.

A few suggestions:

- Adding pretty woman animations (walk/run/combat/etc) to the 3 NPCs since right now they only use vanilla stances which looks terribly ugly

- Change the hairstyle of the girl with the long hair' date=' the top of the hairstyle is clipping with the forehead so it looks like she has a bald spot

By the way does anyone have any screenshots of the "SKS New SP" hairs? It's different from the "SKS Rens" hairs I'm sure, as it has like an extra 20 hairs. It's kind of a hassle to manually add each one of these to a race esp and see them in-game, and nifskope sucks at displaying texture-less models. =/

[/quote']

Start a new game with a diablo elf, and the hairs will be available.

They are beautiful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...