AAF Gender Select

View File

This simple ESL mod allows you to craft an item that changes your AAF Gender via chemistry workbench or MCM

New Feature

Commands and Hotkeys in MCM

Go into MCM, select AAF Gender Select to see the options

Craft & wear a Female Ring to be treated as a Female in AFF

Craft & wear a Male Ring to be treated as a Male in AFF

Craft & use a Female Potion to be treated as a Female in AFF

Craft & use a Male Potion to be treated as a Male in AFF

Craft & Fire a Female Syringe to a NPC so they are treated as a Female in AFF

Craft & Fire a Male Syringe to a NPC so they are treated as a Male in AFF

You only need to craft one of each. (they will automatically respawn when used)

Use it again on yourself or the target to remove the changes

THIS DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR GENDER IN THE GAME ITSELF - ONLY AFF

(Someone was a bit confused by this mod)

Let me know if there is anything wrong with the mod (it should work)

There is a issue with rapidly changing the keywords

so for safety, Please Quick Save and load after changing keywords for a second time

new changes->

only the line in CAPS above, no changes to the file

Requires LL_FOURPLAY F4SE Plugins (download AAF)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/21/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Advanced Animation Framework

btw I should mention that this should be transferable to other armors via xEdit

so I am talking about strap-on's, futanari and other dick shaped objects.

so it allows you to wear such items and be treated as a male instead of worrying about an ring

here is an example a modified Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp from AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.1

(still requires the original file, btw I should really rename it, it is lifted from my FPE_BirthControl script)

Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp

Hi there!

The ring does not work for me for some reason... I crafted rings, tried them, but nothing happens. AAF keeps tracking "actual" gender. You claim I have to tick "Build Morphs in Bodyslide", but what shall I BS? Not the rings themselves, right? They not pop up in BS. I use CBBE body with va**na motrhs (moth built of course) from AFF animated fannies mod. Srtap-ons are also morth built if it matters. All in all, I have over 100 mods currently running, so I am not a comlete noob...

Thanks for attention.

Just now, Dazdraperma said:

Hi there!

The ring does not work for me for some reason... I crafted rings, tried them, but nothing happens. AAF keeps tracking "actual" gender. You claim I have to tick "Build Morphs in Bodyslide", but what shall I BS? Not the rings themselves, right? They not pop up in BS. I use CBBE body with va**na motrhs (moth built of course) from AFF animated fannies mod. Srtap-ons are also morth built if it matters. All in all, I have over 100 mods currently running, so I am not a comlete noob...

Thanks for attention.

Looking forward for your answer. Seems like a great idea, working rings would help me a lot.

12 minutes ago, Dazdraperma said:

Hi there!

Thanks for attention.

I should mention that my signature is for FPE, Assorted Addon's, Rad Morphs, Body Implants. (this mod is not included)

so what are you playing as?

Female pretending to be Male?

Male pretending to be Female?

16 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I should mention that my signature is for FPE, Assorted Addon's, Rad Morphs, Body Implants. (this mod is not included)

so what are you playing as?

Female pretending to be Male?

Male pretending to be Female?

Thank you for respond.

After posting a note.I reinstalled mod with modmanager with admin rights,and it worked! Though, when I take of a ring (female pretending male), AAF keeps tracking charackter as a male until game relaunch. I believe I will find a solution...

Just for general knowlefge, could you tell me what FPE, Assorted Addon's, Rad Morphs, Body Implants are? Are those mod names? 

4 hours ago, Dazdraperma said:

Thank you for respond.

After posting a note.I reinstalled mod with modmanager with admin rights,and it worked! Though, when I take of a ring (female pretending male), AAF keeps tracking charackter as a male until game relaunch. I believe I will find a solution...

Just for general knowlefge, could you tell me what FPE, Assorted Addon's, Rad Morphs, Body Implants are? Are those mod names? 

Not my Mod

FPE

My mods

Assorted Addon's

Rad Morphs

Body Implants

Wasteland Dairy

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2020 at 6:21 AM, NoJoker said:

Jesus, can we just get a hotkey button press to swap actor position during animation? The basic feature in SexLab is still lacking in AAF.

You know, I once asked the author AAF and he said that he didn't want AAF to become another Sexlab and be only focus on sex animations. As he said, he wanted AAF to be a framework for all types of animations and poses. Probably why we still don't have a swap actor position hotkey yet. Now, I don't know much about how AAF (internally) works but I imagine it wouldn't be hard to add that as an extra hotkey as we already have hotkeys to move actors in different directions.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be updating this mod soon

I worked on a script for my other mod Wasteland Dairy Framework which should be suitable for this

instead of wearing the same ring to force the gender change

this script will make it permanent until you use it again

also adds a perk to show which gender you are?

(BECAUSE REMEMBER THIS MOD DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR GAME GENDER, ONLY AAF GENDER)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, KinkeeKitten said:

I'm able to craft and use the items, however it appears to do nothing (female actor treated as male). I have a few anim packs installed, as well as the required themes and strap ons. Neither this or the MCM AAF gender swap works. Is there something that I could have done wrong?

I don't know,

quick save and quick load

sent screenshots of it not working

• 2 weeks later...

Hey invictus. So I may have the same issue that kinkeeKitten is having. Female swap to male and I tried the ring and syringe and both dont work. The perk does not even show up either. I load up AAF and it still says my actual gender and not the needed switched gender. I dont know what could be causing it tbf. I did a quicksave/load and still didnt work. I have over 100+ mods but i wouldnt even know where to begin to think what could be conflicting with it.

Yeah so I'm not sure why, but I'm having a similar issue to several of the others here. Used to work fine, but after I reinstalled all my mods(different computer, same mod list), for whatever reason my F->M conversion isn't working. The perk shows it's active, but I can't select male animations. There doesn't appear to be any interference, there's no conflicts shown or overwrites

I tried it. It works, but it doesn't work right.  In FF animations, if I am female wearing the male ring, AAF will move my PC from playing  bottom  to playing top, but because  AAF thinks I'm  male, it does not give my gal a bat ( no dildo ). You just end up banging muffs together.