• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm using female character, it works fine when I use potion to change female to male in AAF.

At the same time I'm using Futanari FEV which will mandatorily change female to male in AAF, what I want is locking gender as female in AAF, but GenderSelect didn't work this time.

I got AAF female gender PERK, but in AAF still male.

Any idea or troubleshoot will be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2021 at 5:37 PM, yl9345 said:

Hi there, I'm using female character, it works fine when I use potion to change female to male in AAF.

At the same time I'm using Futanari FEV which will mandatorily change female to male in AAF, what I want is locking gender as female in AAF, but GenderSelect didn't work this time.

I got AAF female gender PERK, but in AAF still male.

Any idea or troubleshoot will be appreciated.''

Got the same exact problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure mod even works TBH. I don't have anything that might alter character's sex in AAF, still i get 0 changes no matter the way i change my sex

Upd1: Okay, no. it kinda works, but it relies on complete restart using Save - Main Menu - Load scheme. Is there way to make it faster than this? Can i Force a sex check in AAF somehow?

Edited by DeathToHumankind
upd
3 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

I'm not sure mod even works TBH. I don't have anything that might alter character's sex in AAF, still i get 0 changes no matter the way i change my sex

Upd1: Okay, no. it kinda works, but it relies on complete restart using Save - Main Menu - Load scheme. Is there way to make it faster than this? Can i Force a sex check in AAF somehow?

don't really know anymore

19 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

So i used this mod in the past, im not posting this as an answer ti anyones problems, but from what i remember the mod worked for me bu i allways had to load the save in order for changes to take effect. For example if i had a female character and i changed the sex roles for my character and an npc, the change didnt take effect at first and i was still flaged as a femal in AAF, so in order to make work i had to save and load the game so that AFF could load the settings again, and then my characters were showing proper roles that i assigned them.

9 minutes ago, loguss said:

So i used this mod in the past, im not posting this as an answer ti anyones problems, but from what i remember the mod worked for me bu i allways had to load the save in order for changes to take effect. For example if i had a female character and i changed the sex roles for my character and an npc, the change didnt take effect at first and i was still flaged as a femal in AAF, so in order to make work i had to save and load the game so that AFF could load the settings again, and then my characters were showing proper roles that i assigned them.

Yeah, it works exactly the same for me. And apperently it is AAF's thing and it's not about mod not being able to do it, its about aaf not being able to refresh your gender at whim. I spoted same Change-Save-Load mexhanic on all other mods that has this functionality. So unfortunately no quick sex change (

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to make a female character sound still sound female even though she's being treated as male by AAF? I think it's very sexy to see your female character banging another chick, but it's a bit of a turn off when she opens her mouth and sounds like Morgan Freeman lol.

• 3 months later...

I was wondering why this very useful mod isn't in the aaf F** manual but after installing it, i had a missing plugin error :( .

Is it safe to add "LL_FOURPLAY F4SE Plugins" with aaf 1.66 ? i didn't encounter it in any requirement if i recall correctly.

• 1 month later...

Does this or can this change the race of the actor this is used on?

I use a mod that adds female supermutants, and currently AAF doesn't differentiated them from the Male Supermutants. Thus when ever I have my male character try to play with those big green mommy milkers, she always ends up dry humping me with her invisible p*nis. An alternative solution would be to find an animation pack where the supermutants are acting as bottoms/receivers, but apparently that isn't a thing.

That said my full question is, will this mod force AAF to recognize a supermutant as human female when you use the items in this mod, since I would very much like to use the [MxF human] animations instead of the [Supermutant M x Human B] animation?

Edited by Chieftonic
On 7/7/2022 at 4:31 PM, Chieftonic said:

Does this or can this change the race of the actor this is used on?

I use a mod that adds female supermutants, and currently AAF doesn't differentiated them from the Male Supermutants. Thus when ever I have my male character try to play with those big green mommy milkers, she always ends up dry humping me with her invisible p*nis. An alternative solution would be to find an animation pack where the supermutants are acting as bottoms/receivers, but apparently that isn't a thing.

That said my full question is, will this mod force AAF to recognize a supermutant as human female when you use the items in this mod, since I would very much like to use the [MxF human] animations instead of the [Supermutant M x Human B] animation?

no, this mod only works on humans. because I believe all creatures are hardcoded as males (regardless of name so a Deathclaw matriarch is still a male)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hmmm i think i figured this mod out @Invictusblade is this the correct way use it:

If PC is Female: u dont need the Female Hotkey dont even bother mapping it u just need to map the Male hotkey. Lets Say u mapped the Male Hotkey to "F2" the process for changing from and back will be like = Click F2 save and reload u will be detected as male, want to change back to female = Click F2 again save and reload by clicking F2 second time u remove the Male perk and since ur character was female originally AAF will detect u as female. and vise versa for Male Characters 

So basically the hotkeys work independently they don't cancel each other, if you map Female = "F1" and Male = "F2" and ur character was female by clicking F2 save & reload the mod will work correctly and swap u to male BUT if u want to swap back to female Clicking F1 will not do, it will just add the female perk that way ur character will have both Perks! and AAF Framework will just ignore the latest added perk 

On 2/19/2024 at 8:57 AM, Mr Zombie Brain said:

hmmm i think i figured this mod out @Invictusblade is this the correct way use it:

If PC is Female: u dont need the Female Hotkey dont even bother mapping it u just need to map the Male hotkey. Lets Say u mapped the Male Hotkey to "F2" the process for changing from and back will be like = Click F2 save and reload u will be detected as male, want to change back to female = Click F2 again save and reload by clicking F2 second time u remove the Male perk and since ur character was female originally AAF will detect u as female. and vise versa for Male Characters 

So basically the hotkeys work independently they don't cancel each other, if you map Female = "F1" and Male = "F2" and ur character was female by clicking F2 save & reload the mod will work correctly and swap u to male BUT if u want to swap back to female Clicking F1 will not do, it will just add the female perk that way ur character will have both Perks! and AAF Framework will just ignore the latest added perk 

so I cannot actually remember how this version works but I believe the FPER version (it has one) contains a perk which is only there to be seen by you (when debugging and to know which mode, it is set to)

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, xml999PC said:

This needs dlc???

might be a creation kit issue (I am not sure about the future of this mod, so I might not correct it) *btw I normally expect everyone to have the DLCs by now

4 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

is there something like the Schlongs of Skyrim addon that makes it so females spawn with dicks & having one recognizes you as male for AAF?

while I could whip something up, I probability won't.

46 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

might be a creation kit issue (I am not sure about the future of this mod, so I might not correct it) *btw I normally expect everyone to have the DLCs by now

while I could whip something up, I probability won't.

Wasn't expecting you to lol, just meant if you know of anything similar to that addon already out there somewhere. Just now catchin to AAF mods before next week's update.

Dis mod seems more like SE's Gender Bender mod which while it worked, was way more a hassle

Edited by LesboIsBesto