• 2 years later...
44 minutes ago, Jimmy_Russell said:

How do I install the Valkyrie one?

If you want them as SlaveTats, the transformation process. it's a bit long. If, on the other hand, you want them as they are, just extract, copy / paste all the textures femalebody, femalehands in skyrim / data / textures / actors / character / female. So however, they will not be customized but, for general use. The textures are in UNP. If you have CBBE, they will need to be transformed

18 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

If you want them as SlaveTats, the transformation process. it's a bit long. If, on the other hand, you want them as they are, just extract, copy / paste all the textures femalebody, femalehands in skyrim / data / textures / actors / character / female. So however, they will not be customized but, for general use. The textures are in UNP. If you have CBBE, they will need to be transformed

Okay but how could I transofrm them to CBBE and then to slavetats? I have no mod creating or editing experience, but I study programming in university

50 minutes ago, Jimmy_Russell said:

Okay but how could I transofrm them to CBBE and then to slavetats? I have no mod creating or editing experience, but I study programming in university

CBBE and UNP use different UV and thus textures.
You can open your CBBE body in NifSkope -> right click on the mesh -> Texture -> Export Template. You can also do this with a UNP body - to see the difference.

Then you open the template with Gimp, Photoshop or PaintDotNet (it is important that the DDS plugin is available) and import the tattoo as a new layer.
Scale or move the layer until the tattoo matches the UV. Then set the layer to image size and export it as a TGA. The TGA can be used for later editing and is uncompressed - it is a working file.
Esport tattoo layer as DDS with compression BC3 / DXT5 with creating mipmap. You can then use this DDS as a tattoo for RaceMenu or SlaveTats.
Important - do not change the color values//gray channel.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy_Russell said:

Okay but how could I transofrm them to CBBE

By extracting the zip, you will find a folder with the various images used. Just convert them to PNG, and then to DDS . Next, use your DDS femalebody as a positioning guide

For these steps, both Photoshop and / or Gimp are fine . Before converting from JPEG to PNG, the background will be removed leaving it with a transparent background

Transporting them later to Slavetats begins to be a little more complex. It involves generating both folders and XML files for their activation . It is however possible to transport them to Racemenu . Rutah Tattoo Pack for RaceMenu  For racemenu, take advantage of this . 

BSA Browser (with .BA2 support) Rutah Art is in BSA, extract with this and you will have folders to use as guide paths . Open the textures folder and, following the path, generate one in Skyrim data \ textures

Just rename your DDS as those of Rutah Art, paste them in the folder created previously, you can use them in Racemenu . Obviously, the scripts folder, the ESL and ESP file will also be pasted . Once you have extracted and glued everything you need, the BSA will become superfluous

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.5ab2c7976f1756463fb66edb01793a0d.jpg

Immagine.jpg.848b9e097585ec76dd118fd634b6e96b.jpg

To give an example, create your Tattoo, convert it to DDS, rename it as in screen, save it in the appropriate folder (overwrite) and you will use it in Racemenu

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.056d8e887e6521bba8be1ed8206e62c3.jpg

If, you are missing, you will need the SKSE.ini file which you will find in the SKSE folder . If so, create a TXT and paste the string below into it

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

For Slavetats, the process is almost the same. For this, Slavetats is mandatory

Create both the folder and the DDS, with Notepad ++ compile the XML ( use a pre-compiled one as a guide, I suggest WhipMarks.XML )

In game, menu MCM \ Slavetats \ Body, select the category you created (the folder), the tattoo, and apply it. If the list and / or category does not appear, there is an error in compiling the XML file

PS.:

I will do a tutorial on the subject ?

If anyone here is able to get ahold of the Mudbox program or something similar, My Aki-Tats mod page includes a step by step guide for making your own slave tats (as well as several slavetats packs I made). My free trial of mudbox expired and I haven't found a user friendly free replacement yet (and have no money as I am currently a student/intern with no income), otherwise I would occasionally take requests.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:51 AM, Aki K said:

If anyone here is able to get ahold of the Mudbox program or something similar, My Aki-Tats mod page includes a step by step guide for making your own slave tats (as well as several slavetats packs I made). My free trial of mudbox expired and I haven't found a user friendly free replacement yet (and have no money as I am currently a student/intern with no income), otherwise I would occasionally take requests.

Blender is free and includes the features of 3Ds, Mudbox and ZBrush. That means modeling, animating, texturing (also stencil) and sculpting

On 6/29/2022 at 4:28 AM, ?????? 1627 said:

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

None of this needed and you shouldn't be enforcing on people that have no clue or use a different memory management scheme.

7 hours ago, 27X said:

None of this needed and you shouldn't be enforcing on people that have no clue or use a different memory management scheme.

Except that nothing was imposed on anyone. If, for you, an advice / suggestion is an imposition, then open a vocalobary and learn about the meaning of the words

Since SKSE.ini is part of the Conglomerate stable guide , section 01  , you have probably never read it.

15 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Blender is free and includes the features of 3Ds, Mudbox and ZBrush. That means modeling, animating, texturing (also stencil) and sculpting

I tried to use blender and cannot figure it out lol. I have low tech skills.

4 hours ago, Aki K said:

I tried to use blender and cannot figure it out lol. I have low tech skills.

Here is a tutorial playlist from CG Boost with 15 videos (also texturing)

Spoiler

And here is a tutorial just for painting. 2 methods: vertex painting (uninteresting for your purposes) and in the second part texture painting.

Spoiler

On 7/7/2022 at 12:01 AM, Andy14 said:

Here is a tutorial playlist from CG Boost with 15 videos (also texturing)

Reveal hidden contents

And here is a tutorial just for painting. 2 methods: vertex painting (uninteresting for your purposes) and in the second part texture painting.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you.