Just a quick update: the new release may spill a little into March, because I want to get two more repeatable job quests implemented first, and then I need to test it all out and make sure everything is working. I'm not planning to go more than a few days past the end of February if that becomes necessary, but in case I don't quite hit that February 28 mark, don't worry. The release is coming soon.

Edited by ruddycray

i've got a little problem during the succubus quest, after having sex with the draugr, vanikseth cast the reanimation spell on the corpse, but most of the time the spell miss and the corpse is not reanimated. I'm using Odin mod, wich is a magic overhaul, i suspect that the reanimation target hitbox from that mod is smaller than vanilla spell, the spell miss 80% of the time, everytime i get to that point it's finger crossin time.  Is there any console command i can use to resume quest progress?

5 hours ago, erynyes said:

i've got a little problem during the succubus quest, after having sex with the draugr, vanikseth cast the reanimation spell on the corpse, but most of the time the spell miss and the corpse is not reanimated. I'm using Odin mod, wich is a magic overhaul, i suspect that the reanimation target hitbox from that mod is smaller than vanilla spell, the spell miss 80% of the time, everytime i get to that point it's finger crossin time.  Is there any console command i can use to resume quest progress?

You might be able to setstage past it. I think 70 might be what you want. I assume you're talking about the first quest, which has an ID of TAPQWinterholdExtra.

I need to add fallback behavior in case the spell misses. Some parts of that quest line have it already and others don't, I think. I know I added fallback code to the succubus cure one or two releases back.

38 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

You might be able to setstage past it. I think 70 might be what you want. I assume you're talking about the first quest, which has an ID of TAPQWinterholdExtra.

I need to add fallback behavior in case the spell misses. Some parts of that quest line have it already and others don't, I think. I know I added fallback code to the succubus cure one or two releases back.

Thx, i'll try it next time i get stuck on that part, i've managed to make the spell work after several reload, my fault for using a mod that conflicts with yours, but after the third playthrough i was going through this assle, i thought i would ask here if there was another way lol

8 minutes ago, bobleez said:

Anyone know if I can use the voicelines made for the 0.10 version while playing the 0.12 version?

You can. There may be some missing audio and possibly some disagreement between the voices and subtitles on what the characters say, but it will otherwise work.

Amazing to see a new update! I remember once seeing a large list of all the quests, but i cant seem to find it. Is there any chance an updated full quest list can be uploaded, i wanna make sure i see all this mods got to offer (its become a staple in my play throughs at this point)

On 3/5/2023 at 7:38 PM, tvRoosey said:

Amazing to see a new update! I remember once seeing a large list of all the quests, but i cant seem to find it. Is there any chance an updated full quest list can be uploaded, i wanna make sure i see all this mods got to offer (its become a staple in my play throughs at this point)

Updated for release 15. This list contains spoilers.

Spoiler

License quests

All of these are started by talking to the steward in a hold (or the housecarl, in Dawnstar) about a license. The dialogue for asking for licenses becomes available after asking an innkeeper if you can work in their inn, asking a prostitute how to do what she does, or after joining up with Dibella's Garden or Benjen Black-Briar. Unlicensed solicitation is illegal if you are in a place that requires a license.

1. Dawnstar Prostitution License
    • Help the housecarl with an investigation into some missing women
    • You must ultimately speak to Jagar, who has seen something related to the disappearances, but there are several ways you can go about convincing him to talk to you.
    • You can persuade him with very, very high speechcraft.
    • You can bribe him if you have about 20000 gold.
    • You can intimidate him with a reasonably strong character.
    • You can offer him sex, which you have the option to follow through on or not.
    • You can talk to Jagar after having sex with him and be nice to him or be very mean to him.
  2. Falkreath Prostitution License
    • Buy a prostitution license
  3. Markarth Prostitution License
    • Obtain a blessing for your prostitution license from the Temple of Dibella
    • If you have already completed the vanilla quest The Heart of Dibella (rescue Fjotra), you will be given a letter of blessing without any further action.
    • If you have not completed that quest, you can complete either it or Restoring Faith to get the letter of blessing.
    • You can also give a donation of 1000 gold to the temple.
    • You cannot receive a letter of blessing if you have been sent to the temple during the vanilla quest A Night to Remember and have not yet cleaned things up and apologized to Senna.
  4. Morthal Prostitution License
    • Rid Morthal of fornicating ghosts haunting the marsh
    • You must complete the miscellaneous quest Where Spirits Have Sex.
    • If you try to seduce the steward to convince him to give you a license, he will give you a bounty.
  5. Riften Prostitution License
    • Get hired by Benjen Black-Briar
    • You cannot work in the Rift unless you work for Benjen Black-Briar
  6. Solitude Prostitution License
    • Help Falk Firebeard organize sexual entertainment for a group of visiting ambassadors
    • You can convince or pay extra money to any or all of Janilla in the Temple of the Divines, Kella on the streets of Solitude, Siarra in The Winking Skeever, and Tlatha in Dragon Bridge.
    • You can just hire girls from Dibella's Garden Solitude.
    • There are also smaller levels of consequences if you tell Elisif about the orgy or leave the palace before entertaining one of the ambassadors.
  7. Whiterun Prostitution License
  8. Windhelm Prostitution License
    • Obtain a license by doing one of three different sub-quests, depending on your civil war affiliation
    • There are three different paths this can take, with some ability to change your path once you start.
    • If you are unaffiliated in the civil war, you will be asked to go to a Stormcloak camp and entertain several of the soldiers.
    • If you are affiliated with the Stormcloaks, you will be asked to seduce an Imperial soldier and recover some information from him.
    • If you are affiliated with the Imperials, you cannot get a license until the civil war is over. If you try to do so, you will be arrested.
      • If you resist arrest, you must escape Windhelm while the guards are hostile.
      • If you comply, you will be taken to jail and raped before an Imperial spy helps you escape. You must escape Windhelm while wearing a Stormcloak uniform and within a certain amount of time. Removing the uniform or taking too long will make the guards hostile.
      • After you escape Windhelm, the guards will not continue to be hostile to you, but Ulfric will make a comment about it if you go talk to him.
    • If you have not yet delivered the Jagged Crown, you can change your path on this quest by delivering it to one side or the other.
      • You can change to the Stormcloak soldier path even after experiencing the jail rape scene.
  9. Winterhold Prostitution License
    • This is a flat fee license, but you can recover the steep fee or earn it in advance of paying it by completing Necrophilic Necromancy.

Dibella's Garden

1. Join Dibella's Garden
    • Get hired by the brothel by talking to a madam
    • Starts by expressing interest in a job at Dibella's Garden to the madam.
  2. One Bad Apple
    • Convince the Jarl to let Dibella's Garden reopen and to release Audhild from jail
    • Earn 3000 gold as a whore after joining to unlock
    • The quest can start in several ways:
      • Use magic travel to go to the Dibella's Garden brothel in Whiterun
      • Speak to the guards outside the door of the Whiterun Dibella's Garden
      • Speak to Catia in The Bannered Mare
      • Speak to Audhild in the Dragonsreach Dungeon
    • Ereld is a witness in The Drunken Huntsman
    • Alof is a witness in The Bannered Mare
    • After finding the witnesses, you will eventually receive an anonymous tip from the courier
    • Gain entry to Dibella's Garden in one of several ways:
      • Bribe the guard at the door with 500 gold and an Average speech check
      • Convince the guard with sex
      • Use magic travel to enter the brothel and convince the guard inside with sex
      • If you convince the exterior guard with sex, the interior guard will also want sex, and he will fine you if you refuse
      • If you refuse the interior guard sex after teleporting in, he will give you 10 seconds to leave before fining you and turning hostile
    • If you kill any of the guards, Dibella's Garden in Whiterun will never reopen, and you will be permanently fired from the brothel for the catastrophic damage you've done to their reputation
    • The stolen axe can be found on Audhild's bed in plain sight
    • There are additional dialogue options relating to Audhild's parentage available if you steal the Letter from Jerna from Audhild's nightstand
    • If Olfrid Battle-Born is still alive, Audhild will say she was with him. Otherwise, she will say she was with an unnamed nobleman.
      • If Olfrid lives, there are additional dialogue options available with his family.
    • After this quest completes, if Audhild has a cell mate while serving her sentence, such as Kaladalf, she will have sex with him when you enter the dungeon
  3. Who Sows Discord
    • Find out who was really behind the theft of the Jarl's axe
    • The courier will deliver an anonymous letter after One Bad Apple is completed
    • The client you are told to wait for will appear after you have entertained 2 other clients first (SPOILER: his name is Sintaba)
    • You have multiple options for dealing with the bounty hunter who is after Ringvild:
      • Persuade him with an Average speech check that you saw Ringvild in Rorikstead
      • Intimidate him into leaving
      • Pay off Ringvild's 3000 gold bounty
      • Kill the bounty hunter
      • Betray Ringvild by telling him about her plan to meet you after you get rid of him
    • If you betray Ringvild and leave before the bounty hunter has given you a cut of the reward, he will send you the money and a letter of thanks by courier instead
    • If you ask Ringvild if she has any message she wants you to give her mother or sister, she will give you a letter and ask you to deliver it to Audhild
    • SPOILER: There are no immediate consequences for betraying Ringvild, but if you do then it will be recorded that you did, and it may come back up in a later Dibella's Garden quest
    • After you learn the size of Ringvild's bounty, you can speak to Madam Jerna, who will give you 1500 gold to use toward it
      • If you do not use the gold to pay off Ringvild's bounty or give it to Ringvild herself, Jerna will add the 1500 gold to your debt for Dibella's Garden
    • SPOILER: You can persuade Ringvild with an Easy speech check to admit that she and Sintaba sometimes have sex, but she does not think of herself as his lover
  4. Clothed Male Nude Female
    • Attend a party where the men wear clothing and the women do not
    • Earn 1000 gold as a whore after joining to unlock
    • Start the quest by talking to the madam about special jobs
    • Some female followers will take off their clothes and follow you into the party if you ask them. If you don't ask them or they are not one of the followers who can be asked to take off their clothes, they will not attend the party at all.
    • Female followers who do attend the party will masturbate when the sex with the party guests starts.
  5. An Evening of Theatre
    • Perform in a sex-themed play at the brothel
    • Also unlocked after earning 1000 gold as a whore. Can only be done in Solitude and Whiterun right now.
    • This is a randomized quest that has 7 different plays you can do, but not with the same character. 5 of them are used if you are not an Argonian, and 2 of them are used if you are.
    • If you are an Argonian, you perform The Lusty Argonian Maid as the maid.
    • If you are not an Argonian, you perform The Sultry Argonian Bard as the noblewoman.
  6. The First Time
    • Entertain a virgin son at the request of the young man's father
    • Also unlocked after earning 1000 gold as a whore
    • Quest starts by entering a Dibella's Garden brothel
    • This is a randomized quest that has 5 different scenarios as to why the young man involved has never been with a woman
      • The young man is simply nervous and shy around women
      • The young man is not really a virgin and has a secret lover who is the daughter of a man his father doesn't like
      • The young man thinks all prostitutes are forced into the life and hate doing it, so he doesn't want to be with one
      • The young man is an asshole
      • The young man is gay
    • The outcome of the quest depends on the scenario, some speechcraft, and some randomness
      • For example, if you convince the young man with a secret lover to tell his father about the girl, it is random whether his father will take the news well
    • Sometimes, the best benefit you can get out of the scenario is speechcraft, while other times it is gold
    • There is a configurable cooldown that controls how long it is before this quest can happen again
  7. The Art of Female Love
    • Put on an exhibition of lesbian sex for a group of men or a group of women
    • An animation type will be selected at random depending on animations that are available: cunnilingus, fingering, dildos, and tribadism
    • The dialogue used in the quest adjusts to the animation type that plays
    • If the audience is a group of women, then various personality types will be assigned at random to each of the women
      • These personalities affect what they say before the exhibition, before they try sex or if they even want to do so, and what they say after they have done it
  8. Marital Spice
    • Entertain a married couple who wants to employ you
    • Quest starts by entering a Dibella's Garden brothel
    • One of 3 scenarios will be selected at random
      • The couple may want a threesome, if appropriate animations are available
      • The husband may want to watch you with his wife
      • The wife may want to watch you with her husband
    • It is also random whether the decision to come to the brothel was the wife's idea or the husband's
  9. Miscellaneous info
    • If you kill or attack anyone at a brothel location, you will be suspended from Dibella's Garden and generally treated as though you don't work there.
    • If you miss two payment due dates in a row, you will also be suspended.
    • You can quit working for Dibella's Garden and rejoin them at any time, as long as you have paid everything you owe and aren't currently involved in a Dibella's Garden quest.
    • When your debt to Dibella's Garden is almost due, they will send a collector so that you can pay without returning to a brothel location

Benjen Black-Briar

1. Restraint of Trade
    • Help Benjen catch a Khajiit pimp who is working in Riften illegally
    • Starts automatically after completing Riften Prostitution License.
    • You can agree or refuse to have sex with Rudhiir. He will pay you if you do.
    • You can agree or refuse to have sex with Khajiit in general. If you agree, the client that Rudhiir brings you will be Khajiit. Otherwise, he will not be.
    • You can agree or refuse to have sex with the client that Rudhiir brings you. If you refuse, Rudhiir will get suspicious, and you will receive a penalty from Benjen.
    • You can warn Rudhiir at any time that Benjen is trying to catch him pimping illegally. There will be a penalty from Benjen for that.
    • You can lie to Benjen about Rudhir's pimping, resulting in a large penalty.
    • You can screw things up by telling the innkeeper that you already work for Benjen while Rudhiir is nearby.
  2. Political Favor
    • Deliver a blackmail letter to an important person in Solitude
    • Starts by asking Benjen if there is any more work you can perform. Whether he will do so depends on how you finished Restraint of Trade.
    • This can play out in one of three ways, depending on whether Erikur, Gisli, and Bryling are still living.
    • If Erikur and Gisli are still living, then you will deliver a letter insinuating that Erikur and Gisli are doing things together that would embarrass them. You will stage getting caught having sex with Gisli to deflect the suspicion that Benjen threatens to cast on them.
    • If Erikur or Gisli is dead and Bryling is still living, then you will deliver a letter hinting that Benjen knows about the secret relationship between Falk Firebeard and Bryling. You will stage getting caught kissing Falk, with Bryling present, to deflect suspicion.
    • If Bryling is dead, then the Falk scenario plays out by having sex with him, but he still agrees to pay Benjen to keep quiet about his prior relationship with Bryling.
    • If you open the letter and break the seal on it, then you will receive a much smaller reward
    • If you refuse to have sex with the person you're supposed to have sex with, you will receive a 1000 gold quota penalty
    • If you kill the servant who witnesses you having sex with Gisli, you will receive a 2000 gold quota penalty
    • After having sex with Gisli, you can offer to have sex with Erikur, too, if you're feeling generous
    • SPOILER: You can witness Erikur and Gisli discussing the letter if you enter their home between 11:00 PM and 3:00 AM between the time that you deliver the letter and the time that you speak to Erikur again after giving him a day to think about it
    • SPOILER: If the MCM option Benjen's Erikur Rumor is True is enabled, then you can witness Erikur and Gisli having sex any evening between 11:00 PM and 3:00 AM until you talk to Erikur in Political Favor.
  3. Discerning Taste
    • Learn to identify semen by taste or demonstrate the ability to do so
    • Earn 1200 gold as a whore after joining with Benjen to unlock.
    • Has two different modes, one where you just taste and the other where you taste and identify where the sample came from.
  4. The Main Course
    • Entertain a coven of vampires
    • Earn 1200 gold as a whore after joining with Benjen and tell Benjen that you're worried about meeting your quota to unlock.
    • Completing this quest will apply an anemia effect of 40% health damage for 3 game days.
    • If you do the quest again before the anemia effect has expired, you will receive a 5-day 70% health damage effect.
    • Benjen will not allow you to do the quest again while the 70% health damage effect is active.
    • Backing out of the quest will give you a quota penalty equal to 60% of what you could have earned doing the job
    • If you back out of the quest twice without ever completing it, Benjen will never allow you to take the job again.
    • If you kill the vampires, you will receive a 6000 gold quota penalty
    • An additional option for earning extra gold is available if creature animations are enabled
    • If you are a vampire, the vampires will have sex with you, but Benjen won't allow you to take the job again unless you get cured
    • If you get cured, take the job again, and become a vampire again before completing it, Benjen will never allow you to take it again
  5. Cage Cleaning
    • Entertain a werewolf
    • Earn 1200 gold as a whore after joining with Benjen and tell Benjen that you're worried about meeting your quota to unlock
    • As long as you have not joined the Companions, the werewolf may be one of them, but their faces will be covered
    • The werewolf might actually be a werebear
    • If the client is not one of the Companions, then he will become hostile if you don't leave quickly after finishing with him
    • If you kill the client before he has become hostile, you will receive a 6000 gold quota penalty
    • You can change your mind about doing the job, and Benjen will tell one of his companions to do it instead
    • If Benjen's companion dies as a result of the client becoming hostile, he will never allow you to take the job again
  6. The Price of Love
    • Help Tythis Ulen buy out the contract of one of Benjen's companions
    • Earn 3000 gold as a whore after joining with Benjen to unlock
    • Quest is started by talking to Tythis Ulen in RIften
    • Either Phylawen or Elsa will be the object of Tythis' affections, depending if Phylawen is still alive
    • Elyssa must still be alive
    • You can offer to help Tythis raise the money he needs or tell him that he should just forget the whole thing
    • SPOILER: Benjen will add an extra humiliation to the deal if creature animations are available
  7. Miscellaneous info
    • You can quit working for Benjen by paying him 5000 gold, if you have also paid all your other debts to him and are not currently doing a Benjen quest. You can rejoin him, as well, but you will have to pay 5000 gold for every time you quit.
    • Benjen's companions will be replaced if something happens to make him lose one of them. In order, this will be by Elsa, Fryssa, Talia, and Melodie.
    • Benjen will have sex with his companions once a day as long as the Enable Benjen and Companions Scenes option is enabled
    • Benjen will randomly demand sex from you sometimes when you enter the brothel in Riften
      • If you refuse him, he will increase your quota by 50 the first time, 200 the second time, and 1000 for every refusal after that
      • If animations are available, Benjen's companions may - at random - join you, or they may have sex with each other or masturbate nearby while you have sex with Benjen
    • When your debt to Benjen is almost due, he will send a collector so that you can pay without returning to him

Main Quest

1. A Sister's Honor
    • Help Calia free her brother from the Whiterun dungeon
    • Has multiple ways of completing it.
    • You can pay Kaladalf's fine if you have the money.
    • You can convince a guard in the Dragonsreach dungeon to lower Kaladalf's fine from 500 to 350.
    • You can convince a guard in the Dragonsreach dungeon to release Kaladalf by seducing him if either Nazeem is dead or you have very high speechcraft.
    • You can convince Nazeem to drop his complaint with very high speechcraft.
    • You can sleep with Nazeem to convince him to drop his complaint.
    • If you tell Nazeem's wife about your seduction...
      • ...before you complete it, then you can no longer convince him to drop his complaint and must pay the fine.
      • ...after you complete it, then Nazeem will turn up dead near his farm after the quest has finished.
    • You can get 100 extra gold from Calia if you tell her about the fine before getting Kaladalf out of jail.

Succubus Quests

You can become a succubus by using the "Absorb Next Male Partner" spell that you can obtain after completing the Vanikseth quest Culmination to absorb 5 souls within 5 days. The number of souls you must absorb to become a succubus is configurable if you want to make it easier or harder to become one.

1. Succubus Cure
    • Stop being a succubus
    • Talk to Vanika about the fact that you have become a succubus
    • You will receive a letter from Vanika after a few days giving you information about being a succubus
    • You will receive another letter a few days after that saying she thinks she knows a way to cure you
    • You can either bring Vanika 5 Black Soul Gems or 5 Grand Soul Gems, or some combination of them.
    • If you give her 5 Black Soul Gems, she will be ready to cure you right away
    • If you give her any Grand Soul Gems, she will need another few days to get ready to cure you
    • Once you cure yourself of being a succubus, you cannot become a succubus again
  2. Soul Smuggler
    • Learn a way to help free souls from the Soul Cairn by absorbing them as a succubus
    • Quest starts by taking Vanika with you as a companion into the Soul Cairn
    • You can convince Vanika to help you with smuggling souls out of the Soul Cairn
      • Vanika will only help if there are multiple eligible souls nearby when you cast the spell she teaches you, and there aren't very many places where souls are clustered together

Temple of Dibella Quests

1. Restoring Faith
    • Return a priestess to the Temple of Dibella
    • Ask a Dibellan priestess if you can do a service for the temple.
    • After completing this quest, if you ask Senna about joining the Temple of Dibella, she will "accidentally" drop a key to the inner sanctum to allow you to go talk to Mother Hamal despite the closure of the temple (assuming you have not yet completed the vanilla quest The Heart of Dibella).
    • If you have FFF animations installed, you will have an option to have sex with Sassa and the priestess she speaks to when she returns to the temple.
  2. The Pilgrim
    • Tend to the shrine of Dibella outside Dawnstar and masturbate before it
    • Quest starts by asking to become a Sister in the Temple of Dibella after Fjotra has been rescued from the Forsworn and then sent to commune with Dibella by the priestesses
    • You can let Gwynona watch you masturbate or ask her to leave
    • If Gwynona leaves, she will go to the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar
    • If you ask Gwynona if there were any donations, she will give you some money that she says she collected from the shrine to keep it safe
    • Escorting Gwynona to Markarth is optional. She will get there either way.
    • SPOILER: If Gwynona gave you money, she will ask Hamal if you gave the money to the temple. If you lied to Hamal, you will not be able to become a Sister in the temple.
  3. The Defiler
    • Investigate a strange man who is making worshipers uncomfortable at a wayshrine of Dibella
    • Quest starts by speaking to Mother Hamal after completing The Pilgrim, as long as you didn't lie to Hamal about collecting money from the shrine
    • If you kill Corvus at the wayshrine, you will not be able to become a Sister in the temple
    • If you exhaust all of Corvus' dialogue options after having sex with him, he will say that the Sybil knows Sanguine and Dibella are not enemies, which you can then tell Mother Hamal
  4. The Sign from Dibella
    • Convince Janilla Patrone to join the Temple of Dibella
    • Quest starts by speaking to Mother Hamal after completing The Defiler, as long as you didn't kill Corvus
    • If you completed Solitude Prostitution License by recruiting Janilla in a version before 0.14, then Janilla will put her clothes back on and begin worshiping at the shrine again after the upgrade. This is normal and expected behavior.
    • Speak to any Priest of Arkay to help Janilla. They will point you to the priest in Falkreath.
    • After collecting the normal ingredients for the priest in Falkreath, you can either help him collect the semen he needs or refuse to do so.
      • You can receive a donation for the Temple of Dibella in exchange for this service.
      • Helping him or not has no effect on the outcome of the quest.
      • The priest will masturbate to retrieve the sample if you refuse to help him.
    • If you give the priest Moon Sugar instead of Skooma, the potion will take 3 days to make instead of 1.
    • If you leave the Hall of the Dead in Falkreath after Janilla drinks the potion without drinking it yourself, she will die, and you will not be able to become a Sister in the Temple of Dibella due to your reckless behavior.
    • If you kill Janilla while she is in a helpless state, you will not be able to become a Sister.
    • If Janilla dies during her vision, you can still become a Sister.
    • SPOILER: Bear in mind that you are speaking to Janilla's vision of her mother and not her actual mother.
      • If you express judgment toward the relationship Janilla had with her mother, it will end badly.
      • Janilla and the vision of her mother can have sex during the vision. If this happens for any reason, Janilla will not be able to let go of her mother's memory and will die.
    • SPOILER: There is no way to find out at this time what Janilla's mother means by "revelations" if she says that in the vision.
  5. Ordination
    • Become a full SIster in the Temple of Dibella
    • Quest starts by speaking to Mother Hamal after completing The Sign from Dibella, as long as you didn't recklessly or maliciously cause Janilla's death
    • If you leave once the ordination ceremony begins, you will not be able to become a Sister in the temple
    • If you refuse to have sex with the priestesses, you will not be able to become a Sister in the temple
  6. First Duties
    • Have sex with one of Sassa's students
    • Quest starts by speaking to Sassa after completing Ordination, as long as you didn't leave the temple during your ordination or refuse to have sex with the priestesses
    • If you have cunnlingus animations installed, Burd the Bard will ask if you want him to perform oral sex on you
    • If you don't have cunnilingus animations installed, or you simply say you don't want that, you will have a random type of sex with him
    • You can give Burd an evaluation of his performance, which currently has no effect, but your answer is recorded
      • Sassa may not be pleased if you are too harsh with him
  7. The Sybil's Homecoming
    • Go to Karthwasten and Broken Tower Redoubt with Gwynona
    • Quest starts by speaking to Mother Hamal or Gwynona after completing Ordination, as long as you didn't leave the temple during your ordination or refuse to have sex with the priestesses
    • Gwynona is located outside the city gates of Markarth
    • Depending on who is still living, Gwynona may take you to see:
      • Her mother and father
      • Her mother and her mother's new lover
      • Her father and her father's new wife
      • A random person in Karthwasten
    • SPOILER: No matter who you see, they will confirm that Gwynona is, in fact, Fjotra
    • SPOILER: Once FJotra says she wants to go to Broken Tower Redoubt, she will go there whether you go with her or not
      • If you go with her right away, a Forsworn Briar-Heart will be having sex with a Forsworn woman when you enter the shrine at Broken Tower Redoubt
      • Once Fjotra arrives at the shrine in Broken Tower Redoubt, if you don't arrive there within 4 game hours, the Forsworn Briar-Heart will be raping Fjotra when you enter
      • You can interrupt the Briar-Heart scene by hitting him, no matter who he is having sex with, but this can make the combat significantly more difficult
    • SPOILER: Fjotra will have different dialogue after the Forsworn are killed depending on what happened:
      • If the Briar-Heart had sex with another Forsworn, she will simply comment on how little she understood the vile intentions of her captors when she was their prisoner
      • If the Briar-Heart began raping Fjotra but was interrupted, she will express gratitude that she was saved but some shock that things went as far as they did
      • If the Briar-Heart completes the rape, she will express deep shock that Dibella allowed that to happen to her

Vanikseth Quests

1. Necrophilic Necromancy
    • Help Vanikseth with a strange experiment
    • Talk to Vanikseth after asking the steward about a way to earn or recover the money paid for the Winterhold license.
    • You can get an extra bit of gold with speechcraft if you convince Vanikseth his original offer isn't good enough.
    • You can get an extra 100 gold for having sex with Vanikseth after his experiment concludes.
  2. Experimental Breakthrough
    • Help Vanikseth with a new experiment
    • 5 days after the completion of Necrophilic Necromancy, you should receive a courier letter asking you to help Vanikseth with another experiment
    • You can convince Vanikseth to pay more with speechcraft if you didn't during Necrophilic Necromancy, or you can just tell him he must pay more again if you have previously convinced him to pay more.
    • You can get an extra 100 gold for having sex with Vanikseth after his experiment concludes.
    • You can suggest a threesome with the experiment's test subject.
    • You can suggest that Vanikseth have sex with the test subject instead of you.
  3. Practical Application
    • Help Vanikseth with one more experiment
    • 5 days after the completion of Experimental Breakthrough, you should receive a courier letter asking you to help Vanikseth with another experiment
    • You can convince Vanikseth to pay more with speechcraft if you didn't during Experimental Breakthrough, or you can just tell him he must pay more again if you have previously convinced him to pay more.
  4. Culmination
    • Help Vanikseth achieve the goal of all of his experiments
    • 5 days after the completion of Practical Application, you should receive a courier letter asking you to help Vanikseth with one last thing
    • You will receive 500 gold before helping Vanikseth and another 500 gold 24 hours afterwards
    • After obtaining your reward from Vanika, you can ask her to teach you the soul absorption spell with a speechcraft check
    • After this quest, Vanika becomes available as a companion, as long as she is not researching the succubus cure for you

Miscellaneous Quests

1. Entertain the Troops (Stormcloak)
    • Entertain the soldiers at a random Stormcloak military camp
    • Available after obtaining a prostitution license in Windhelm. Speak to the steward, and he will send you to a random Stormcloak camp to entertain the soldiers there.
    • You cannot take this job anymore after taking a side in the civil war, even if you join the Stormcloak side.
  2. Entertain the Soldiers (Stormcloak or Imperial)
    • Entertain the soldiers at a Stormcloak or Imperial military camp
    • Start the quest by speaking to the commander at a military camp.
    • You cannot take this job anymore after taking a side in the civil war, no matter which side you join or which type of camp you are trying to entertain.
  3. The Stallion of Markarth
    • Help the steward in Markarth test the Stallion's Potion that you delivered to him
    • This quest is not available if you have already completed the vanilla quest to deliver the Stallion's Potion before installing The Ancient Profession.
    • After delivering the Stallion's Potion to the target NPC given to you by Bothela in The Hag's Cure in Markarth (usually Raerek), you can ask that NPC if he wants to test out the potion with you.
    • You can have sex with him up to four times and will receive more gold as a quest reward if you have sex with him more
    • If you have sex with him four times, he will express worry that he can't stop and ask you to visit Bothela, Muiri, or any apothecary, depending on who is still alive when the quest starts running. Usually, it will be Bothela unless you kill her immediately upon receiving the Stallion's Potion.
    • If you don't have sex with him four times, then he will tell you about his inability to stop when you return to him.
    • If you leave his location and return to it, he will be having sex with three prostitutes.
      • You can offer to have sex with him again, and when the quest ends you will receive additional payment for every time that you have done this.
    • You can gather ingredients to help the apothecary develop the cure faster, or you can just wait two weeks for them to develop the cure regardless.
    • You can convince the apothecary to give you the cure potion for free, or you can pay them 100 gold.
  4. Where Spirits Have Sex
    • Clear out a haunting from the marshes of Morthal
    • There are a handful of ways to deal with Intius in this quest.
    • You can convince him to turn himself in with high speechcraft.
    • You can steal his confession letter and show it to him to convince him to turn himself in.
    • You can show his confession letter to Numeeva to convince her to kill him.
    • You can convince Numeeva to kill him with high speechcraft.
    • You can kill him.
    • You can turn him in to the steward.
      • If you return to his house within 24 hours, a scene will play where he is arrested.
    • You can get another scroll from Falion and have sex with the ghosts in front of him to convince him to turn himself in.
    • If you are a succubus, you can use Succubus Deadly Seduce on him, which will cause a scene to play.
  5. The Fabric of Family
    • Resolve a situation with Tlatha's family after her brother and sister appear in Skyrim
    • The outcome of this quest can make Tlatha available for marriage
      • If you have previously expressed agreement with Tlatha's beliefs about nudity and this quest ends happily for Tlatha, she will express romantic interest in you when she returns to Skyrim
    • There are multiple ways to complete this quest, and they result in very different endings for Tlatha
      • You can convince Tlatha not to go see her father with an Average speech check. SPOILER: the quest will end with no other effects
      • You can convince Tlatha to lie to her father with a Hard speech check. SPOILER: she will write to you saying her sister has threatened to have her killed if she goes back to her old ways, and she will not return to Skyrim
      • You can convince Tlatha to give up her nudity with a Very Hard speech check. SPOILER: she will write to you saying that she has her family back but feels like she has lost something important, and she will not return to Skyrim
      • SPOILER: You can find out that Tlatha's father actually put no conditions on her return home and make sure that Tlatha finds out about it. Tlatha will write to you to say how well her reunion with her father went, and she will return to Skyrim about a week after the letter arrives.
    • There is a letter that you can pickpocket from Fathasa and several things that you can do with it.
      • You can show the letter to Fathasa or Kovan and convince them to tell Tlatha the contents of the letter.
      • You can show the letter to Fathasa or Kovan and agree to keep its contents secret from Tlatha.
      • You can show it to Tlatha yourself.
    • SPOILER: You can persuade Kovan to come clean about his father's true message to Tlatha without pickpocketing the letter from Fathasa.
      • This is normally a Hard speech check.
      • If you entertain him as a prostitute in Dibella's Garden, the speech check becomes an Easy speech check.
    • SPOILER: Kovan and Tlatha will have a reconciliation if he comes clean before Tlatha has seen the letter from her father herself.
  6. Audacity Killed the Cat
    • Help Rudhiir escape death at the hands of the Black-Briars by fleeing to Solstheim
    • Quest starts when all of the following are true:
      • You have completed the Benjen Black-Briar quest Restraint of Trade in any way
      • You are level 8 or above
      • You have been to Solstheim at least once
      • You are not currently in Eastmarch hold or the Rift
    • There will no longer be a scene where Rudhiir is found dead after Restraint of Trade, but if this scene has already occurred in your saved game, then Audacity Killed the Cat will not be available for you
    • You will receive a letter via courier asking you to meet Rudhiir in Windhelm
    • You can have sex with Gjalund to secure Rudhiir's passage to Solstheim
    • You can pay Gjalund instead of having sex with him, but then you will have to retrieve his deck hand, Harn
    • You can have convince Harn to return to work in several ways:
      • Buy him a drink
      • Persuade him
      • Have sex with him
    • Regardless of whether you accept Chaser-Of-Cats' help, he will follow you and help you fight the thugs who take Rudhiir
    • You have several options for dealing with the thugs who take Rudhiir:
      • You can convince them to have sex with you
      • You can use Succubus Deadly Seduce on them
      • You can fight them
    • Any of the sexual options for dealing with the thugs will result in Chaser-Of-Cats backstabbing the other thug
      • Using Succubus Deadly Seduce in this case will make it so that you don't have to fight them at all
    • You can fail to help Rudhiir escape to Solstheim in several ways:
      • You can go to Solstheim without him after he asks for your help
      • You can kill him and tell Benjen for a 250 gold reward
      • You can tell Benjen where he is for a 250 gold reward
      • You can wait too long and let the thugs get back to Riften with him
    • If the thugs make it back to Benjen with Rudhiir, you can witness a scene where Benjen suggests he will spare Rudhiir's life
      • Benjen will give Rudhiir a night with his two companions if this happens
      • Benjen will never tell you whether he actually did spare Rudhiir, and you will never see Rudhiir again
    • As long as you didn't use succubus powers to kill the thugs, if you speak to Chaser-Of-Cats after defeating the thugs he will propose sex.
      • If MMF animations are available, he will propose for you to have sex with both him and Rudhiir together.
      • He will refuse if you ask him to pay.

Other Stuff

1. You can use the mages at Dibella's Garden to travel between brothel locations.
    • This is more expensive than vanilla carriage travel so is best used with a mod to make carriage travel more expensive, but the travel is also instant.
  2. You can practice magic with Fasta at Dibella's Garden Solitude
    • This is meant for role-playing a character who isn't an amazing warrior at game start
    • If you are using a mod that removes all starting spells, Fasta will teach you one offensive spell for free
    • To do this training, you must agree to have sex with a Dremora if you lose, or you must pay 100 extra gold to get Fasta to do it in your place
    • After you lose to the Dremora, he will tell you that it's time to claim his prize
      • If you paid Fasta to take your place, she will intervene
      • If you refuse the Dremora but did not pay Fasta to take your place, he will rape you
  3. You can go back and have sex with Jagar after you have had sex with him for the Dawnstar quest
    • You can ask him to pay, but he may or may not be able to
    • You can offer him a discount
    • You can have sex with him for free
    • If you have sex with him for free enough times, he will express romantic interest in you, which you can either shut down or take all the way to marriage
  4. If you marry Jagar and move him to Solitude, he will change into upper class clothing
  5. If you marry Jagar and move him to Riften, he will eventually express interest in visiting the face sculptor
    • You can convince him not to go or provide him money to help him pay for it
  6. There is different dialogue available for Tlatha if you are nude when you discuss her nudity with her
  7. After you complete the vanilla quest The Heart of Dibella, the next time you enter the Temple of Dibella, a scene will play where Fjotra is sent away.
  8. After you complete Political Favor, Rudhiir will turn up dead if you completed Restraint of Trade without warning him that Benjen was trying to catch him pimping
    • If you suggest to the guards that Benjen was involved in his death, you will receive a 4000 gold quota penalty
    • If you tell Benjen that you think the penalty is unfair, you will receive a 5000 gold quota penalty instead
    • If you tell Benjen that you won't pay the penalty he has added, you will receive a 6000 gold quota penalty instead
    • Rudhiir will no longer be found dead after Political Favor as of release 15, but if it has already happened in your saved game, it will not be undone
  9. Public sex is illegal, by default. This is optional.
    • You must have sex near a bed if you are in an inn. This is also optional.
  10. You can solicit NPCs in most places, but you cannot work in an inn without permission.
  11. If you enter Bryling's house in Solitude between 2 AM and 4 AM, when Falk Firebeard is there, they will have sex.
  12. You can solicit Sheogorath during the vanilla quest The Mind of Madness, and he will have sex with you, but he will appear to pay you in gold only for it to be replaced with random junk afterwards. You can have sex with him as many times as you like, however.
  13. You can solicit Barbas, and he will have sex with you, but he will not pay you with gold. Instead, he will give you a blessing that provides a 5 point bonus to speechcraft for 1 game day.
  14. You can solicit Gelebor, but he will only be able to pay you with Elven Arrows.
  15. You can solicit the vampire guard in Redwater Den, but he will rape you and may infect you with the vampire disease.
  16. If you join the Volkihar vampires, you can solicit the vampires in the castle in return for blood potions.
  17. M'aiq the Liar has some extra dialogue added by The Ancient Profession

Edited by ruddycray
Fixed outdated info
1 hour ago, killer905 said:

The Defiler quest:

After having sex and speak with him again stage stay "Speak with Corvus"

And i didn't find more bugs/problems. LE version 

There's supposed to be another dialogue option there that gets lost if you select the options in a certain order. I'll get a fix in for the next release.

I have some ideas for Tlatha:

Spoiler

If we have chosen that we do not want Tlatha to stop selling herself (the same applies to the player). 

• Once every few days, Tlatha will offer an outing to a local tavern to sell their bodies to men in pairs or threesomes (paid more).
  • We may meet Tlath once a week at a local tavern where she sells "pleasure services"
  • If a player lives with Tlatha in Solitude, Whiterun or Windhelm, the PC may suggest that for her to work as a pleasure cushion in the local Dibella garden, with the result that we may see her there several times a week. ((Could also give support here for the current special job naked/theatre/and that third option, but I forget what it's called))
  • Since PC can adopt children some kind of special Amulet would be useful here where minors will see her as if she is dressed and in fact she is not (only adults see her parading around the house/city without clothes.
  • Sometimes Tlatha in our house will make love to a man (We can join her or give our displeasure that she is doing this in the house)
  • When the player reaches level 10 we can teach her to fight and as a result she will become a follower and we will be able to take her on adventures  (Nothing is great like 2 sexy women and a dangerous tract in Skyrim)❤️

42 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I have some ideas for Tlatha:

Hide contents

If we have chosen that we do not want Tlatha to stop selling herself (the same applies to the player). 

• Once every few days, Tlatha will offer an outing to a local tavern to sell their bodies to men in pairs or threesomes (paid more).
  • We may meet Tlath once a week at a local tavern where she sells "pleasure services"
  • If a player lives with Tlatha in Solitude, Whiterun or Windhelm, the PC may suggest that for her to work as a pleasure cushion in the local Dibella garden, with the result that we may see her there several times a week. ((Could also give support here for the current special job naked/theatre/and that third option, but I forget what it's called))
  • Since PC can adopt children some kind of special Amulet would be useful here where minors will see her as if she is dressed and in fact she is not (only adults see her parading around the house/city without clothes.
  • Sometimes Tlatha in our house will make love to a man (We can join her or give our displeasure that she is doing this in the house)
  • When the player reaches level 10 we can teach her to fight and as a result she will become a follower and we will be able to take her on adventures  (Nothing is great like 2 sexy women and a dangerous tract in Skyrim)❤️

I think the amulet thing is probably a no both for the in game reason that Tlatha would find the idea offensive and for the meta reason that I'd rather just not wade into what your adopted children (or any for that matter) think about your lifestyle.

All of the other ideas are definitely possibilities.

Quest Practical Application will not progress; yet, I have completed this quest at least five times within the last six months (on Skyrim AE).  I thoroughly enjoy this mod and wanted to try version 0.13's content.

When Vanikseth asks "Ah, You're Here.  Let me know when you are ready to get started?", the Dragonborn's "Yes" dialog does not appear (although five other questions pertaining to the experiment are presented).

I use Vortex and these relevant versions:

Skyrim AE [1.6.640.0] will all Creation Club content
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch [4.2.8]
Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patch [7.2]
Skyrim Script Extender 64 (SKSE64) [2.2.3]
SKYUI_5_2_SE 5.2SE [5.2SE]
RaceMenu - RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14 [0.4.19.14]

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165
Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

The Ancient Profession 0.13

I started a new game, use a minimum number of mods, and do not have any mods that would interfere with the dialog (to my knowledge).

Configuring The Ancient Profession as a Vortex "Late Loader" did not resolve the problem.

So, is there a way to progress this quest without breaking future quest stages?

4 hours ago, Maidenslayer said:

Quest Practical Application will not progress; yet, I have completed this quest at least five times within the last six months (on Skyrim AE).  I thoroughly enjoy this mod and wanted to try version 0.13's content.

When Vanikseth asks "Ah, You're Here.  Let me know when you are ready to get started?", the Dragonborn's "Yes" dialog does not appear (although five other questions pertaining to the experiment are presented).

I use Vortex and these relevant versions:

Skyrim AE [1.6.640.0] will all Creation Club content
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch [4.2.8]
Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patch [7.2]
Skyrim Script Extender 64 (SKSE64) [2.2.3]
SKYUI_5_2_SE 5.2SE [5.2SE]
RaceMenu - RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14 [0.4.19.14]

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165
Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

The Ancient Profession 0.13

I started a new game, use a minimum number of mods, and do not have any mods that would interfere with the dialog (to my knowledge).

Configuring The Ancient Profession as a Vortex "Late Loader" did not resolve the problem.

So, is there a way to progress this quest without breaking future quest stages?

Can you tell me what stage you are currently on? The quest ID is TAPQVanikseth03.

The only conditions on the dialogue are that the quest stage for TAPQVanikseth03 is >= 300 and < 400 and that you're talking to Vanikseth. If those conditions are true, make sure that you have scrolled all the way through the dialogue menu. There are a lot of dialogue options available during that part of the quest. I intend to do something about that in a future release, but that doesn't help you now.

If all else fails, it should be safe to do setstage tapqvanikseth03 400, but if there's a bug here I'd like to figure out what's causing it, so I'd appreciate it if you could tell me the stage you're on regardless.

Per the Practical Application issue that I reported above, when approaching Vanikseth, tapqvanikseth03 was at stage 200.   (I could not progress to stage 300.)

While waiting for you to respond, I had Vortex re-sort all mods (with The Ancient Profession set to its the "default" loading sequence).  Then, I played through Entertain the Troops and finished the last stage of A Night to Remember.

Vanikseth finally asked "Are you ready to begin?" and advanced to stage 300,   The "No" response showed up, but not the "Yes".  (I could not get to stage 350 or 400.)

In an attempt to repeat my progress, I restarted my game and got stuck back on 200 (like before).

I hope you find out what is causing the erratic behavior.

Update:  This same issue was reported on November 4, 2022 by another user.

Edited by Maidenslayer
Update
31 minutes ago, Maidenslayer said:

Per the Practical Application issue that I reported above, when approaching Vanikseth, tapqvanikseth03 was at stage 200.   (I could not progress to stage 300.)

While waiting for you to respond, I had Vortex re-sort all mods (with The Ancient Profession set to its the "default" loading sequence).  Then, I played through Entertain the Troops and finished the last stage of A Night to Remember.

Vanikseth finally asked "Are you ready to begin?" and advanced to stage 300,   The "No" response showed up, but not the "Yes".  (I could not get to stage 350 or 400.)

In an attempt to repeat my progress, I restarted my game and got stuck back on 200 (like before).

I hope you find out what is causing the erratic behavior.

Thank you. I'll take a look when I'm back in front of my computer and see if I can figure out what you're seeing.

btw, do you need to become a prostitute to join the temple of Dibella and start their quests? I'm asking because I already had a license in Markarth before I went to rescue Fjotra, but I don't know if it was a requirement for joining the temple later.