3 hours ago, thecorruptpriest said:

I can't seem to figure out how to talk the the female ghost. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

What is your current objective? There are things you have to do before you will be able to talk to her.

6 hours ago, LetsTestThis said:

I frankly don't remember how long she left, it felt like a long time though so two weeks might be accurate, and yes I did receive a letter and she also had new dialogue regarding her family when she came back.

OK, then I really don't understand how the romance option didn't happen for you. The only explanation I had for that was some stuff I put in the script while I was making the quest that would have skipped all of that, but if those things happened then it wouldn't be that.

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

What is your current objective? There are things you have to do before you will be able to talk to her.

Investigate the ghosts who have sex in the marshes

I talked to Idgrod the younger who sent me to her mom who sent me to the mage who sent out to talk to her. That's to only clues I've found so far other than a girl who wanted to make them appear in the middle of town.

Any hint as to the direction I need to go would be great.

P.S. this mod is really amazing. Thank you so much for all the work you've put in.

51 minutes ago, thecorruptpriest said:

Investigate the ghosts who have sex in the marshes

I talked to Idgrod the younger who sent me to her mom who sent me to the mage who sent out to talk to her. That's to only clues I've found so far other than a girl who wanted to make them appear in the middle of town.

Any hint as to the direction I need to go would be great.

P.S. this mod is really amazing. Thank you so much for all the work you've put in.

Go talk to the mage again. He just wanted you to try to talk to the ghost first, but after you do that he should talk to you more about them.

And thanks for the kind words!

1 hour ago, thecorruptpriest said:

I don't get any new dialog options.  And he says the same thing as before. 

What are you doing when you try to talk to the ghost? You have to wait for the Argonian ghost to disappear, and then when you try to speak to her, she should say something.

31 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

What are you doing when you try to talk to the ghost? You have to wait for the Argonian ghost to disappear, and then when you try to speak to her, she should say something.

I think they disappear together. After they finish, I press e on her repeatedly until she disappears. Tomorrow I'll wait and see if he disappears first if I don't interact with them before hand. I'll let you know how it goes.

28 minutes ago, thecorruptpriest said:

I think they disappear together. After they finish, I press e on her repeatedly until she disappears. Tomorrow I'll wait and see if he disappears first if I don't interact with them before hand. I'll let you know how it goes.

They will disappear at 3 AM so make sure you go early enough that their scene finishes before then.

A news discovered into very ancient tomes found in the Arcaneum:

Following the lore of the Elder Scrolls, it seems that the Stallion Potion was originally created by the alchemists of the Dragon Cult in Forelhost.

Due they spoke in Draconic language, it seems that the original name of the potion was "Vii - haa - grah".

Another news, from today in Markarth:

Jarl Igmund heard some rumors about Raerek's "performances". He's no longer a young man so he was really interested and assigned some duties to the Hag's Cure.

Now, all females in the Understone Keep, like Faleen and Voada and even also the female visitors or Thane of the Reach are a bit worried.

(Or maybe they are not?).

16 hours ago, ruddycray said:

They will disappear at 3 AM so make sure you go early enough that their scene finishes before then.

FWIW I have encountered the same issue. Below my experience with the quest on 0.13 in chronological order:

-Ask the steward about a license, he wants you to deal with the ghosts, quest starts

-End up asking Falion who recommends watching the ghosts and talking with the female ghost once they have finished

-Go to the spot in the swamp, the ghosts appear at midnight, start their business. Once they have concluded BOTH ghosts stay around and neither can be talked with. The objective (Investigate the Ghosts in the Marsh) does not update, the ghosts disappear at 3 am

-Talking with Falion again does not change anything (which is probably the stage at which @thecorruptpriest is stuck at)

I personally messed with the quest stages, detailed in the spoiler section below to avoid potential quest spoilers for others:

Spoiler

I ended up setting the stage of the quest to 200 at which the objective becomes to ask around in town
Falion ends up giving you the scroll to lay with the argonian, the scroll works fine and aia turns red at which point you can talk to her and the quest appears to continue as usual (for a while). I ended up convincing her father to turn himself in, reported back to the steward who tells me to talk to aia in the swamp. The objective updates to talk to her but I run into the same issue like at the start. Aia and the argonian have sex, but they both stay around and you can talk to neither. Using a scroll from Falion to summon either of them causes the argonian to disappear in the case of using his scroll but does not change the fact that you can not talk to Aia.

FWIW this is the point I am stuck at as I don't know what stage to set the quest to.

Edited by LetsTestThis
2 hours ago, LetsTestThis said:

FWIW I have encountered the same issue. Below my experience with the quest on 0.13 in chronological order:

-Ask the steward about a license, he wants you to deal with the ghosts, quest starts

-End up asking Falion who recommends watching the ghosts and talking with the female ghost once they have finished

-Go to the spot in the swamp, the ghosts appear at midnight, start their business. Once they have concluded BOTH ghosts stay around and neither can be talked with. The objective (Investigate the Ghosts in the Marsh) does not update, the ghosts disappear at 3 am

-Talking with Falion again does not change anything (which is probably the stage at which @thecorruptpriest is stuck at)

I personally messed with the quest stages, detailed in the spoiler section below to avoid potential quest spoilers for others:

Reveal hidden contents

I ended up setting the stage of the quest to 200 at which the objective becomes to ask around in town
Falion ends up giving you the scroll to lay with the argonian, the scroll works fine and aia turns red at which point you can talk to her and the quest appears to continue as usual (for a while). I ended up convincing her father to turn himself in, reported back to the steward who tells me to talk to aia in the swamp. The objective updates to talk to her but I run into the same issue like at the start. Aia and the argonian have sex, but they both stay around and you can talk to neither. Using a scroll from Falion to summon either of them causes the argonian to disappear in the case of using his scroll but does not change the fact that you can not talk to Aia.

FWIW this is the point I am stuck at as I don't know what stage to set the quest to.

Thanks. I can confirm that the quest is broken. I'm sorry to say I apparently tried to clean up the script but failed to test that the quest still worked. I'll look into it.

In the meantime, you should be able to bypass the stage you're stuck on with this.

setstage tapqmorthalghosts 2900

5 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Thanks. I can confirm that the quest is broken. I'm sorry to say I apparently tried to clean up the script but failed to test that the quest still worked. I'll look into it.

In the meantime, you should be able to bypass the stage you're stuck on with this.

Thanks so much for the help! Keep up the great work ? 

6 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I just ran through this and had to set stage 200  like LetsTestThis.  and got myself to 1-1500=1, 1900=1, 2400=1 and stalled after sex.  Could not talk to her.  I disabled her and enabled her and got "Sex scene failed to start; aborting" but I could then talk to her.  now at 2900=1 and should be able to complete.  Just thought I would post the alternative to directly setting stage.  I should note I tried the same thing at stage 100 but it just caused her to have sex with her lover over again.  I could not talk to her then so direct stage set of 200 was necessary. 

Edited by Primordial Instinct
4 minutes ago, Primordial Instinct said:

I just ran through this and had to set stage 200  like LetsTestThis.  and got myself to 1-1500=1, 1900=1, 2400=1 and stalled after sex.  Could not talk to her.  I disabled her and enabled her and got "Sex scene failed to start; aborting" but I could then talk to her.  now at 2900=1 and should be able to complete.  Just thought I would post the alternative to directly setting stage.

Yes, any method of forcing the scene to fail will avoid the bug. It might also be possible to temporarily disable SexLab before the ghosts appear, but I haven't tried it to know whether that's really a good suggestion.

When Venikseth's 2nd letter arrives and I goto him in his workroom, he just says let me know when I'm ready to get started but there is no dialogue to get started, have tried loading the saves before I receive the letter but doesnt work, have tried recycleactor command on Venikseth but he doesnt recycle and just vanishes.

16 minutes ago, danialvaro said:

When Venikseth's 2nd letter arrives and I goto him in his workroom, he just says let me know when I'm ready to get started but there is no dialogue to get started, have tried loading the saves before I receive the letter but doesnt work, have tried recycleactor command on Venikseth but he doesnt recycle and just vanishes.

Make sure you have scrolled all the way down in the list of dialogue options. There are a lot of them, and that quest is very prone to making it look like you've gotten to the bottom of the list of dialogue options when there are still more to go.

If it's still not appearing, just use these console commands:

setstage tapqvanikseth03 200
setstage tapqvanikseth03 300

I'll be changing some things for the next release to make sure the options you need to move the quest along appear at the top.

Make sure you have scrolled all the way down in the list of dialogue options. There are a lot of them, and that quest is very prone to making it look like you've gotten to the bottom of the list of dialogue options when there are still more to go.

If it's still not appearing, just use these console commands:

setstage tapqvanikseth03 200
setstage tapqvanikseth03 300

I'll be changing some things for the next release to make sure the options you need to move the quest along appear at the top.

TY for the reply, there is no dialogue and I wouldnt mind posting the screenshot if you want, but for now I will be able to advance thanks to the commands you have provided.
P.S. I'm using Voices Mod for TAS 0.10(From here : 

), I hope that's somehow not messing up the dialogues, IMO it shouldnt though but if you recommend disabling it I will.

Edited by danialvaro
16 minutes ago, danialvaro said:

TY for the reply, there is no dialogue and I wouldnt mind posting the screenshot if you want, but for now I will be able to advance thanks to the commands you have provided.
P.S. I'm using Voices Mod for TAS 0.10(From here : 

), I hope that's somehow not messing up the dialogues, IMO it shouldnt though but if you recommend disabling it I will.

Using the voice pack shouldn't have any effect. You don't use any UI mods or anything like that, do you?

You're not the only one to report this, but with the conditions that are on the dialogue, if the quest is running and is on stage 200, and you are talking to Vanikseth, the dialogue option has to be there. If you are on stage 300, the option to say you're ready to start similarly has to be there.

The only other explanation I can think of would be that I'm hitting some weird engine bug or something like a UI mod is otherwise limiting the number of responses that you can see. There can be dialogue that blocks all other dialogue from showing up, but if you're seeing dialogue options like "How is the woman from our experiment?" then that isn't happening.

Using the voice pack shouldn't have any effect. You don't use any UI mods or anything like that, do you?

You're not the only one to report this, but with the conditions that are on the dialogue, if the quest is running and is on stage 200, and you are talking to Vanikseth, the dialogue option has to be there. If you are on stage 300, the option to say you're ready to start similarly has to be there.

The only other explanation I can think of would be that I'm hitting some weird engine bug or something like a UI mod is otherwise limiting the number of responses that you can see. There can be dialogue that blocks all other dialogue from showing up, but if you're seeing dialogue options like "How is the woman from our experiment?" then that isn't happening.

So I started game again and you were correct, that dialogue indeed was there but was inaccessible through Mouse-scroll no matter what I did, but if I used Keyboard to go down I could access it, in my defense I have never faced this issue ever so never considered using Keyboard, still its strange, I wonder if others who have reported this issue also never tried using Keyboard to scroll through dialogues.

29 minutes ago, danialvaro said:

So I started game again and you were correct, that dialogue indeed was there but was inaccessible through Mouse-scroll no matter what I did, but if I used Keyboard to go down I could access it, in my defense I have never faced this issue ever so never considered using Keyboard, still its strange, I wonder if others who have reported this issue also never tried using Keyboard to scroll through dialogues.

That's good to know. I may have just used the keyboard when testing without thinking about it and didn't put that connection together. I think you are probably right that others never tried the keyboard, and I never thought to suggest it specifically.

I'm glad you were able to figure out the issue. As I mentioned before, I am going to make some adjustments to that quest to avoid this problem. Even if you could see all of the options easily, there are just too many dialogue options available at the top level of the dialogue menu at that point in the quest.

13 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Yes, any method of forcing the scene to fail will avoid the bug. It might also be possible to temporarily disable SexLab before the ghosts appear, but I haven't tried it to know whether that's really a good suggestion.

I tried disabling sexlab and it worked like a charm. This way I can still play through the quest.

19 minutes ago, thecorruptpriest said:

I tried disabling sexlab and it worked like a charm. This way I can still play through the quest.

Good to hear it's working for you. The bug happens because I broke the part of the script that detects when the sex scene ends, so by making the scene fail it goes to a fallback that allows the quest to still work even if the sex can't start.

The part of this that I'm not sure of is if SexLab keeps your settings and any extra registered animations if you disable it and then enable it again. I don't have any specific reason to think it wouldn't. I just haven't tested it myself to see.

Hey there, big fan of the mod so when I saw there was an update I restarted a character for the Temple of Dibella. I'm getting a bug I never had before. When I enter the temple after returning Fjolta for the ceremony if I'm in 1st Person the screen goes pure white and I can hear the noise from the ceremony but I've no idea if the scene is playing, but in 3rd person I go into the temple and I can see fine but the Priestesses just stand there and nothing happens. Just wondering if anyone's encountered this. As the problem shifts between entering in 1st or 3rd person I wondered if it was SmoothCam, but disabling it in MCM didn't change anything.