6 hours ago, Cumpleanos said:

Hey there, big fan of the mod so when I saw there was an update I restarted a character for the Temple of Dibella. I'm getting a bug I never had before. When I enter the temple after returning Fjolta for the ceremony if I'm in 1st Person the screen goes pure white and I can hear the noise from the ceremony but I've no idea if the scene is playing, but in 3rd person I go into the temple and I can see fine but the Priestesses just stand there and nothing happens. Just wondering if anyone's encountered this. As the problem shifts between entering in 1st or 3rd person I wondered if it was SmoothCam, but disabling it in MCM didn't change anything. 

Tell us what version of Skyrim you are using LE, SE or AE.

4 hours ago, killer905 said:

Tell us what version of Skyrim you are using LE, SE or AE.

I'm on AE and a little extra info in case it helps: I have all hard requirements and no known conflicts, no rival prostitution mods, installed with MO2 and other than this specific problem the mod works perfectly, including the succubus system. 

29 minutes ago, Cumpleanos said:

I'm on AE and a little extra info in case it helps: I have all hard requirements and no known conflicts, no rival prostitution mods, installed with MO2 and other than this specific problem the mod works perfectly, including the succubus system. 

Are you using an ENB? To test your camera mod theory I'd try running with the mod disabled through MO2, not just the MCM.

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

Are you using an ENB? To test your camera mod theory I'd try running with the mod disabled through MO2, not just the MCM.

Not using ENB. Tried disabling in MCM and loading up my earliest save on that character... this time the white screen happens both in 3rd and 1st person, so I assume that means SmoothCam could be interfering with the scene? Next time I try the Dibella questline I'll start a new character without SmoothCam installed and see if that makes a difference and let you know. I'll try skipping the scene via Set Stage and see what happens in the rest of the questline. Still a great mod though, everything else works perfectly, no problems on all my other characters including a Succubus. As I'm not exactly a pro at modding I'm going to assume it's either SmoothCam or something else I've done without realising. 

3 hours ago, ecobotstar said:

My character is standing still during the warewolf sex scene, is there an animation pack I need for it?

You will need to have at least one suitable animation. Other than that, there is no specific requirement.

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Sorry for stupid question but does this mod compatible with SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping mod?

I've never tried to use it with my mod, so I don't know. I don't recommend trying to use other prostitution mods with this one, because it's nearly guaranteed that you won't be able to just play the game and forget that you've got 2 separate prostitution mods installed.

If you don't care about that, I don't know of anything to say you can't do it, but the best I can suggest is try it and see what happens.

4 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Sorry for stupid question but does this mod compatible with SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping mod?

Yes it does but kinda pointless.

It works in a sense that you can use both at the same time.
Kinda pointless though as it provides alternative means to pros yourself?

On a side note I have found one use for TDF and thats having customers approach you.

You sorta cant with the base mod, so what I did was take the magic effect of the dance allure and bound it to an enchantment.
Put the ench on a ring, and just like that I get constant approaches.

I dont think theres an approach system (like in a DGarden) when freelancing.

Edited by -alpha-
urgh words be hard sometimes
52 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

On a side note I have found one use for TDF and thats having customers approach you.

You sorta cant with the base mod, so what I did was take the magic effect of the dance allure and bound it to an enchantment.

If you mean in TAP, that is correct. There is no approach system when freelancing, and I don't have any plans to make one any time soon. Player driven solicitation works well enough for now, and I have a lot of other things I want to focus on.

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

Well, its more like I already have TDF installed and and I was afraid uninstall it mid game can cause problem and I'm not keen on starting a new game yet.

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Well, its more like I already have TDF installed and and I was afraid uninstall it mid game can cause problem and I'm not keen on starting a new game yet.

Its pretty safe to uninstall mid game.
Iirc theres a MCM setting to stop all the quests. (dismiss any pros under your command first)
do that before removing, if you want to be 100% sure use a save cleaner https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031?tab=files / https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776?tab=files

12 minutes ago, ecobotstar said:

Hey! I think it would be so cool if you can implement your mod into The Rift's Rest. Both this mod and yours are a match made in heaven lol

The mod is cool and I have versions of it without SexLab and Flower Girl support, but how would you explain the two brothels in the Rift and quite close to the city?

1 hour ago, ecobotstar said:

Rivalry :D

It's emphasized pretty hard in TAP that the Black-Briars don't abide rivals, so I don't think that would work.

Of course, if someone wants to make their own mod bringing some integration, they are perfectly welcome to.

9 hours ago, ecobotstar said:

Rivalry :D

7 hours ago, ruddycray said:

It's emphasized pretty hard in TAP that the Black-Briars don't abide rivals, so I don't think that would work.

Of course, if someone wants to make their own mod bringing some integration, they are perfectly welcome to.

I agree that Black-Briars do not tolerate rivals, so in that case why do Black-Briars have a worse building than rivals?

As for integration it would be useful to have a tutorial on how to make it have the features of other Dibelian Gardens ( Special basement works, marriage and son). If anyone would like to do integrations.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

I agree that Black-Briars do not tolerate rivals, so in that case why do Black-Briars have a worse building than rivals?

As for integration it would be useful to have a tutorial on how to make it have the features of other Dibelian Gardens ( Special basement works, marriage and son). If anyone would like to do integrations.

Because they don't beat rivals by being better. That is the point of the Restraint of Trade quest and its aftermath.

The Black-Briar Brothel is a less pleasant place to be on purpose, not just because I was being lazy ;)

I'll try to write up a guide on some of those more complex things some time. I need it for myself, too. Right now I just look at how the quest is set up and work backwards from there. I definitely don't remember any of it. I also have it on my list to make a system for adapting for mods easier. Mods like Beyond Skyrim use their own innkeeper factions for whatever reason so TAP breaks with them, and it's not easy to fix in a way that integrates smoothly.

This is a great mod!

I am on my second character with it. I have only one big request / gripe.  My characters are playing Skyrim SE, and not just doing prostitution. Prostitution is just a part time gig for them and can serve as a way to unwind after a hard day's adventuring or as a decent cover for a thief or assassin, but it's not a cover that's worth paying 400 septims a week to Benjen Black-Briar forever for  I'd really like my characters to be licensed throughout Skyrim, but to do that they would either have to convince the Jarl of Riften to give them a license without a contract from Benjen Black-Briar, or they would have to convince Bejen, that in their case he ought to waive his 400 septim per week minium.  This could be because the player does Benjen or the Jarl a favor (quest) or because Bejen's wants to maintain good relations with the Dark Brotherhood / Thieves Guild, or because we're allowed to kill him. Presently he is essential. 

1 hour ago, Zangron said:

This is a great mod!

I am on my second character with it. I have only one big request / gripe.  My characters are playing Skyrim SE, and not just doing prostitution. Prostitution is just a part time gig for them and can serve as a way to unwind after a hard day's adventuring or as a decent cover for a thief or assassin, but it's not a cover that's worth paying 400 septims a week to Benjen Black-Briar forever for  I'd really like my characters to be licensed throughout Skyrim, but to do that they would either have to convince the Jarl of Riften to give them a license without a contract from Benjen Black-Briar, or they would have to convince Bejen, that in their case he ought to waive his 400 septim per week minium.  This could be because the player does Benjen or the Jarl a favor (quest) or because Bejen's wants to maintain good relations with the Dark Brotherhood / Thieves Guild, or because we're allowed to kill him. Presently he is essential. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the mod!

I'll start by saying that I understand the feeling, and my plans are to make it possible to get rid of Benjen and for him to reduce your quotas as you advance with him if you decide not to take the side of Dibella's Garden. I'm going to work on that quest line some before the next release, although I don't know that I'll be able to finish it.

One other thing to consider is that I usually play the game, too, not just use it as a prostitution simulator. In fact, one of my main goals for this mod is for it to feel like it's part of the game and not just something glaringly sitting on top of it. There are many player requests I refuse because I think they would clash with that goal.

But something I find whenever I play is that, absent an incentive, my character invariably does sex stuff less and less as I get further. So quotas and, for the succubus, a hunger system are meant to provide some of that drive to not just have that part of the game drop off completely. Admittedly, quotas don't mean much when you're rolling in septims, but it is a little push.

SPOILERS for anyone that's not done the Dibella quests yet.

Hey again any chance you could let me know the quest ID for the Fjolta vanishing scene in the temple please? As it is not marked as a quest on my journal savefunclist 1 isn't working to bring it up. Still can't get past that whitescreen bug.

Also noticed that when I loaded up my earliest save Fjolta actually ran out of the temple, so I was wondering if that might be what cause the issue for me. I tried to spawn her back in but didn't fix it.

9 minutes ago, Cumpleanos said:

SPOILERS for anyone that's not done the Dibella quests yet.

Hey again any chance you could let me know the quest ID for the Fjolta vanishing scene in the temple please? As it is not marked as a quest on my journal savefunclist 1 isn't working to bring it up. Still can't get past that whitescreen bug.

Also noticed that when I loaded up my earliest save Fjolta actually ran out of the temple, so I was wondering if that might be what cause the issue for me. I tried to spawn her back in but didn't fix it.

I think it's TAPQFjotraGoAway.

That is odd if she's running out of the temple in your save. I don't touch her except for the scene to send her away. I only check if you've finished The Heart of Dibella before doing my stuff.

Edit: correction, I also send her to the back room if you've brought her back to the temple before doing Sassa's quest so she isn't hanging out nearby during that scene.

Edited by ruddycray
7 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

I think it's TAPQFjotraGoAway.

That is odd if she's running out of the temple in your save. I don't touch her except for the scene to send her away. I only check if you've finished The Heart of Dibella before doing my stuff.

Thanks! I've no idea what's going on in my save, some crazy shit.

EDIT

Using set stage I skipped the scene and the next quest appears to be working fine, thanks again.

Edited by Cumpleanos

hello i have a question it seem my benjen black briar dissapear  i had to stay on jail for a couple of days and after that he isn't on his spot  
there's another place he stay or is he just bugged? 

Edited by M0RT4R
6 hours ago, M0RT4R said:

hello i have a question it seem my benjen black briar dissapear  i had to stay on jail for a couple of days and after that he isn't on his spot  
there's another place he stay or is he just bugged? 

Have you checked the brothel outside of town?