1 hour ago, Eileen1968 said:

I think 93 is Immersive College of Winterhold and yes I'm running version 0.10. But I updated from 0.90 when I encountered this issues and restarted this particular quest.

There's no xx332712 in Immersive College of Winterhold, either. There is one in Immersive Citizens, but 0.10 should have fixed Immersive Citizens overriding the packages from TAP. Can you tell me what it says for "Priority" if you run the console commands:

sqv tapqwinterholdextra
sqv npco_aiwinterholdnpcs

They should be 60 for the TAP quest and 26 for the Immersive Citizens quest. If the TAP quest says 0, then that's why.

Also, what do you mean when you say you "restarted" the quest?

10 hours ago, ruddycray said:

There's no xx332712 in Immersive College of Winterhold, either. There is one in Immersive Citizens, but 0.10 should have fixed Immersive Citizens overriding the packages from TAP. Can you tell me what it says for "Priority" if you run the console commands:

sqv tapqwinterholdextra
sqv npco_aiwinterholdnpcs

They should be 60 for the TAP quest and 26 for the Immersive Citizens quest. If the TAP quest says 0, then that's why.

Also, what do you mean when you say you "restarted" the quest?

sqv tapqwinterholdextra is at stage 30, priority 60

sqv npco_aiwinterholdnpcs is at stage 0, priority 26

After I encountered the issue of Vanikseth not moving towards the ruins from the Frozen Hearth I went back to a save before I started the Prostitution license in Winterhold quest, updated to 0.10 and restarted the quest hoping it would help. It didn't.

Let me know if I can try something else. If to complicated I understand and move on. I feel it might be my load order. It is kinda script heavy. I could try out this quest in another play through.

On 3/7/2022 at 12:29 AM, ruddycray said:

Could you download More Informative Console and check something for me? I'd like to know what package she's running when you get stuck. There's a display in the mod that says "Current Package" when you click on an NPC. You may have to hold the Shift key and mouse over the arrow at the bottom of the window to scroll down to it.

I have had one other person report this issue, but I have not been able to reproduce it. My guess is it's another mod interfering, but it's also possibly another quest in this mod.

You may be able to get past it by running ALL of the following console commands:

setstage tapqdgmagictraining 101
setstage tapqdgmagictraining 105
setstage tapqdgmagictraining 120
setstage tapqdgmagictraining 65535

That should force the quest to stop. I have some ideas for improvements to help avoid this happening, but that won't be until the next release at the earliest.

Thank you for a response. As for the "Current Package" it says its 9E0B7441

I hope it will help u to figure it out.

As for the commands u told me to use, for some reason it says that this parameter for this quest doesnt exist.

10 hours ago, Eileen1968 said:

sqv tapqwinterholdextra is at stage 30, priority 60

sqv npco_aiwinterholdnpcs is at stage 0, priority 26

After I encountered the issue of Vanikseth not moving towards the ruins from the Frozen Hearth I went back to a save before I started the Prostitution license in Winterhold quest, updated to 0.10 and restarted the quest hoping it would help. It didn't.

Let me know if I can try something else. If to complicated I understand and move on. I feel it might be my load order. It is kinda script heavy. I could try out this quest in another play through.

I have no explanation, then, unfortunately. I definitely narrowed down the incompatibility between TAP and that mod to the fact that I had left the priority of the quest at the default of 0, and the AI package that Vanikseth is running incorrectly in your game is from that mod. It's possible that it's the fact this was an upgrade. I haven't tested that out explicitly, but the fact that the sqv command says the priority of the quest is 60, like it's supposed to be, leaves me a bit unsure what could be going on.

If you don't mind trying the quest out on a fresh game just to see what happens, that might help at least figure out whether it's the new game or the fix doesn't work like I thought it did.

6 hours ago, KinkyMoose said:

Thank you for a response. As for the "Current Package" it says its 9E0B7441

I hope it will help u to figure it out.

As for the commands u told me to use, for some reason it says that this parameter for this quest doesnt exist.

OK, this also appears to be a mod conflict. xx0b7441 doesn't exist in TAP, so the reason she's not doing what she's supposed to do is that she's running an AI package from whatever mod is at 9E in your load order.

For the console commands, you may need to double check that you typed the name of the quest, TAPQDGMagicTraining, correctly. All of those quest stages exist on the quest.

Okay, i checked and it seems like the SexLabDialogue mod is the one changing the package for Fasta.

I treid using the consol commands again because even after removing the mod it obviously still doesnt let me to have a chat with her, but it seems like maybe since yet another quest (the special "actor" job) is working in the mean time even using those commands doesnt skip the quest.

Anyway, I've decided to try and start over again, since i wasnt that far in the game anyway.

Once i get to the Magic Training again (this time without SexLab Dialogue mod) i will check if it will work.

Anyway, thank you for the help. Its great to see such a active mod creator, cant wait for more content from you.

27 minutes ago, KinkyMoose said:

Okay, i checked and it seems like the SexLabDialogue mod is the one changing the package for Fasta.

I treid using the consol commands again because even after removing the mod it obviously still doesnt let me to have a chat with her, but it seems like maybe since yet another quest (the special "actor" job) is working in the mean time even using those commands doesnt skip the quest.

Anyway, I've decided to try and start over again, since i wasnt that far in the game anyway.

Once i get to the Magic Training again (this time without SexLab Dialogue mod) i will check if it will work.

Anyway, thank you for the help. Its great to see such a active mod creator, cant wait for more content from you.

All right. Sorry we didn't get it resolved quickly and easily. Next release the part where she casts spells will be done in a way that other mods shouldn't be able to easily override it by accident.

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

All right. Sorry we didn't get it resolved quickly and easily. Next release the part where she casts spells will be done in a way that other mods shouldn't be able to easily override it by accident.

Well, can't wait for more updates!
Theres not too many sex related quest mods for SE. And this game is something thats the easiets way for me to have some fun while being horny...

Wish you good luck, and I'm propably gonna be back here in some time if i find any other problems!

I think I broke the mod.

Once I asked Fasta for training, and I got into special room with my 'followers' that shouldn't supposed to follow. For example, Vilja and Sofia. And when the training session started then Dremora is summoned they just straight up killed Dremora.

I thought it wouldn't be a big deal for killing him by unwanted guests. So I just left the room and be done with it.

However, strange messages keeps showing up whenever I finished sexlab animation. Like, 'You have broken rule of training' or something similar. So I figured out I was still in training session even after I left the room. And the script of training session keeps logging to me whenever I be naked and have sex with someone.

This message was very annoying so I decided to take training again with Fasta. And you know what... the dialogue option to do training never shows up again.

I think I'm stuck with script error. Never knew killing Dremora with (unwanted) armed followers could break such thing. Also I have Sexlab defeat too. Will it conflict with training too?

I kinda need solution for this. Because I don't want to go back 6 hours ago just in order to get rid of the message.

Edited by tomblessbody
9 hours ago, tomblessbody said:

I think I broke the mod.

Once I asked Fasta for training, and I got into special room with my 'followers' that shouldn't supposed to follow. For example, Vilja and Sofia. And when the training session started then Dremora is summoned they just straight up killed Dremora.

I thought it wouldn't be a big deal for killing him by unwanted guests. So I just left the room and be done with it.

However, strange messages keeps showing up whenever I finished sexlab animation. Like, 'You have broken rule of training' or something similar. So I figured out I was still in training session even after I left the room. And the script of training session keeps logging to me whenever I be naked and have sex with someone.

This message was very annoying so I decided to take training again with Fasta. And you know what... the dialogue option to do training never shows up again.

I think I'm stuck with script error. Never knew killing Dremora with (unwanted) armed followers could break such thing. Also I have Sexlab defeat too. Will it conflict with training too?

I kinda need solution for this. Because I don't want to go back 6 hours ago just in order to get rid of the message.

Are you using 0.10? Also, did the Dremora disappear when they killed him?

The quest is TAPQDGMagicTraining. When he dies, the quest sets the stage to 150 and then 65535, so that should stop it if you use the console.

I'd have to look into those followers to see if there's something special about them that the script that's supposed to block them from entering the room is missing. It should not matter who kills him, though. I actually added something to his weapon to make it instant-kill summoned creatures because they could kill him and end the training too easily. His weapon does zero damage and didn't hurt them.

Edit: I have not seen any conflict with SexLab Defeat, but it might depend on your settings. The training doesn't reduce your health, but the settings based on stamina might interfere. The interference would not be if someone else killed the Dremora, though.

Edited by ruddycray
12 hours ago, tomblessbody said:

I think I broke the mod.

I was able to reproduce Vilja being allowed into the room when she's not supposed to be. However, I stood back and let her kill the Dremora, and he disappeared like he was supposed to, and the quest ended like it was supposed to. I wasn't able to break the quest even trying to with Defeat.

Edit: I've explored this a little bit more, and Vilja has features that are almost designed to get around blocking your followers from coming with you. She also isn't added to the faction that vanilla followers are added to.

Edited by ruddycray
1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

I was able to reproduce Vilja being allowed into the room when she's not supposed to be. However, I stood back and let her kill the Dremora, and he disappeared like he was supposed to, and the quest ended like it was supposed to. I wasn't able to break the quest even trying to with Defeat.

Edit: I've explored this a little bit more, and Vilja has features that are almost designed to get around blocking your followers from coming with you. She also isn't added to the faction that vanilla followers are added to.

I actually just loaded old save and speedrun of it to match with my previous saves. lol just 'Killall' in already visited dungeon.

Anyway, I recall now that when companions killed Dremora, he was knock downed. I think there's pop up feature for knock downed enemy added by some mods. My guess is Devious Device. So I just killed him with Devious Device option. And the error I wrote earlier showed up. In this case, I think Devious Device's script and your script got tangled so the 'You are still training' messages kept showing up.

It's been resolved now since I just loaded old save and playing with it.

Oh yeah, reading your edit, some followers indeed blocking other followers to follow. I had Inigo and M'rissi and they aren't following me well when in indoors. I even have the mod removing follower collision but somehow it still occurred.

Hope there's a mod designed for 6+ followers at once. Like sorting them nicely rather than blocking out. Follower Framework is great but it only applies to vanilla follower. Need a mod which can identify custom followers and let them be sorted well using custom script than vanilla script.... well it's off-topic in here anyway. lol

My save was corrupted even without this mod though. I loaded my save during sexlab animation during that time and my 3rd view is completely messed up that player character keeps walking while standing. So I just loaded old save... well it sounds like broken record.

Anyway, your mod is nice. I'm currently running with Benjen's storyline and the story is very interesting and lore-friendly.

I think I'm stuck at "The Pilgrim" quest.

I got myself into south of Dawnstar and located the altar. Met NPC in there too. But after I activated Dibella's shrine, nothing happened.

No matter how much I donated to shrine, the quest never progress. Is there any solution for this? Or the quest is just unfinished?

And I was searching the mod for pray ability. Because I think I need to 'pray' and I don't think donation would work for praying.

Should I install Wintersun for pray ability?

Edited by tomblessbody
1 hour ago, tomblessbody said:

I got myself into south of Dawnstar and located the altar. Met NPC in there too. But after I activated Dibella's shrine, nothing happened.

No matter how much I donated to shrine, the quest never progress. Is there any solution for this? Or the quest is just unfinished?

And I was searching the mod for pray ability. Because I think I need to 'pray' and I don't think donation would work for praying.

I haven't tested that quest with AE survival mode. I'll have to get back to you on it.

OK - I've confirmed that survival mode interferes with the quest. You can work around it by turning off survival mode temporarily. I will have to see if I can make it work with it.

5 hours ago, ruddycray said:

OK - I've confirmed that survival mode interferes with the quest. You can work around it by turning off survival mode temporarily. I will have to see if I can make it work with it.

lol I never mentioned survival mode but you figured out.

Yeah I'm just old timey skyrim player back in old days and returned for anniversary edition. And I'll turn survival mode off before pray.

lol I never mentioned survival mode but you figured out.

Yeah I'm just old timey skyrim player back in old days and returned for anniversary edition. And I'll turn survival mode off before pray.

Shrines don't require donations without survival mode turned on, so it had to be either that or another mod lol

I do have a fix for it, but that also won't be until next release. So, yeah, just turn it off long enough to do that part of the quest and you should be fine.

41 minutes ago, LelouchViBritannia said:

Hi, I installed the mod but during dialogue there is no audio played. My ingame language is german, i tried to change it to english but it still doesnt work. Can anyone help?

There are no voices in the mod. Someone else has made a voice pack - though it is several versions out of date now, so a lot of dialogue will still be missing audio and may not match the subtitles if you use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, on a new playthrough, the succubus questline does not complete for me.

TAPQVanikseth03 has gone through completely, but TAPQVanikseth04 never starts.

Using setstage 200 on it does nothing either.

Maybe one of the quest aliases has died or something?

How do I recover from this without finding a two week old save?

2 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

For some reason, on a new playthrough, the succubus questline does not complete for me.

I managed to make myself a succubus without repairing the quest.

On 4/6/2022 at 7:35 PM, Hakuna_Matata said:

If Vanikseth dies, the quest won't start.

23 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

That wasn't it. The quest just started. I don't know what happened but it unstuck itself.

I'm level 65 now. Surely it doesn't normally take that long to start the fourth quest?

No, the quest should start 5 days after the completion of the previous quest. If it doesn't then something is interfering with it, possibly another mod.