Absolutely loving this mod so far! I cant imagine how complex it must've been to handle all the conditions. Really looking forward to your next update  I was wondering if there was a console command or something where I could speed up the levelling process for the succubus skills. Im tryna role play seductress twilight matriarch (got a crap ton other mods for that lol) and it would help if I could be at the max level with everything unlocked before I enter a questline. 

Right now im just going through bandit camps like crazy but theres only so much grinding (literal and figurative :) ) i have the time for.

22 hours ago, feodor09 said:

when interacting with quest characters to obtain a license, all male characters lose their naked body. everyone gets dressed in underpants. this is only due to where there are quests where you can just buy a license - this does not happen

I've seen this happen with resurrected NPCs in the Vanikseth quest, but I've never seen it happen anywhere else. I think that would be an SoS thing.

1 hour ago, tvRoosey said:

Absolutely loving this mod so far! I cant imagine how complex it must've been to handle all the conditions. Really looking forward to your next update  I was wondering if there was a console command or something where I could speed up the levelling process for the succubus skills. Im tryna role play seductress twilight matriarch (got a crap ton other mods for that lol) and it would help if I could be at the max level with everything unlocked before I enter a questline. 

Right now im just going through bandit camps like crazy but theres only so much grinding (literal and figurative :) ) i have the time for.

The next release will significantly reduce the leveling requirements for succubus advancement. Right now you have to take 1000 souls to reach level 12. That will come down to 350 in the next update.

All succubus state and leveling is controlled in the quest named TAPQSuccubus. If you use the command "sqv tapqsuccubus" you can see all the variables. You might be able to just do "setpqv tapqsuccubus currentlevel 12" to max out, though I haven't tried that myself to make sure there won't be any weird side effects. Also, be warned that the perk selection window won't fit on the screen if you have too many perks available to choose at once. The next release will fix that, too.

Glad you're enjoying the mod!

19 hours ago, ruddycray said:

The next release will significantly reduce the leveling requirements for succubus advancement. Right now you have to take 1000 souls to reach level 12. That will come down to 350 in the next update.

All succubus state and leveling is controlled in the quest named TAPQSuccubus. If you use the command "sqv tapqsuccubus" you can see all the variables. You might be able to just do "setpqv tapqsuccubus currentlevel 12" to max out, though I haven't tried that myself to make sure there won't be any weird side effects. Also, be warned that the perk selection window won't fit on the screen if you have too many perks available to choose at once. The next release will fix that, too.

Glad you're enjoying the mod!

Thanks for the help! What i did was levelled out soulsabsorbed soulsabsorbedassuccbus and soulstowardlevel in a way that 1 more victim would level me up. I found a camp with 8ish people and did this 1 by 1 to get to level 12!

I did notice a minor bug tho. Because i use live another life, i have not actually discovered im dragon born, and as a result the level up menu bugs out because it cant let me pick the perk (im assuming dragon rising is the quest prereq), but thinks i can still pick a perk, theres no option to close the ui, so i kinda get stuck in an infinite loop. I wasnt able to close the game through its menu (had to use good ol ctrl + alt + del) but luckily i had saved right before so didn't lose much progress.

But seriously amazing work and im prob making this mod have a semi permanent spot in my load order (gotta play lawful good paladins from time to time you know ;) )

17 hours ago, tvRoosey said:

Thanks for the help! What i did was levelled out soulsabsorbed soulsabsorbedassuccbus and soulstowardlevel in a way that 1 more victim would level me up. I found a camp with 8ish people and did this 1 by 1 to get to level 12!

I did notice a minor bug tho. Because i use live another life, i have not actually discovered im dragon born, and as a result the level up menu bugs out because it cant let me pick the perk (im assuming dragon rising is the quest prereq), but thinks i can still pick a perk, theres no option to close the ui, so i kinda get stuck in an infinite loop. I wasnt able to close the game through its menu (had to use good ol ctrl + alt + del) but luckily i had saved right before so didn't lose much progress.

But seriously amazing work and im prob making this mod have a semi permanent spot in my load order (gotta play lawful good paladins from time to time you know ;) )

Glad you were able to get what you wanted to work.

The bug you reported is a known issue. You do have to know that you're Dragonborn for one of the perks to be available, and the menu as it is written in the latest release won't recognize that you can't get it like it should. The next release will fix this by using the MCM for perk selection instead of popup message boxes.

Out of curiosity, do you know whether it would be possible to have trainers for the Sexlab skills? I know that you check those during the first job at the brothel, but I was wondering if some of the characters (such as those in the Temple of Dibella, or the prostitute at the Winking Skeever, etc.) could offer training in those. 

I don't actually know how those skills work. Is it based on the time spent, or the number of scenes?

6 hours ago, skrimMod said:

Out of curiosity, do you know whether it would be possible to have trainers for the Sexlab skills? I know that you check those during the first job at the brothel, but I was wondering if some of the characters (such as those in the Temple of Dibella, or the prostitute at the Winking Skeever, etc.) could offer training in those. 

I don't actually know how those skills work. Is it based on the time spent, or the number of scenes?

I think it's number of scenes, but I don't really know how it works. It should be possible to look at the SexLab code and find out.

I switched from Sexlab Arousal to OSL Aroused because it promised to be faster due to native code instead of cloak spells and scripting.

It works really well except for one corner case. It has a "baseline arousal" value which depends on circumstances, i.e. "are you seeing a naked body" or "are you part of a sex scene".

Now, if you are a succubus and get the perk where everybody who comes to close during feeding has to masturbate, the OSL baseline does not detect when the scene ends and the baseline arousal stays at 50.

Do you have any idea how you might cause this on your end and how to fix it?

Why does it think the player is part of the masturbation scenes?

7 minutes ago, phedrenodel69 said:

Maybe I missed this or am just dense.  I'm playing as a succubus and have several of the perks related to staving off hunger with soul gems.  But how does that actually work?  What's the mechanics for dealing with hunger with a filled soul gem?

I assume you mean the small and medium souls perks? Those do not allow you to use soul gems to feed. They allow things that would fill those size soul gems, like draugr, to satisfy your hunger better.

Assuming you start from the Ravenous stage, without the perks Petty and Lesser souls can't bring you back to more than Starving. They cannot return you to Hungry or Well-Fed, no matter how many times you feed. Common and Greater souls can't bring you back to more than Hungry and cannot return you to Well-Fed.

If you have all the perks, it is possible for any size soul to get you back to Well-Fed, but it still might take multiple feedings to do it.

14 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I switched from Sexlab Arousal to OSL Aroused because it promised to be faster due to native code instead of cloak spells and scripting.

It works really well except for one corner case. It has a "baseline arousal" value which depends on circumstances, i.e. "are you seeing a naked body" or "are you part of a sex scene".

Now, if you are a succubus and get the perk where everybody who comes to close during feeding has to masturbate, the OSL baseline does not detect when the scene ends and the baseline arousal stays at 50.

Do you have any idea how you might cause this on your end and how to fix it?

Why does it think the player is part of the masturbation scenes?

I couldn't tell you. The perk starts a different SexLab thread for every character that comes in range.

This is the third prostitution mod i've used in skyrim. It's the first that enters more immersion into that business, this give a more realistic approch on it. No coupling without license, not in public, not in front of the dead. Very great ideas, thank's for that.

Used here with a real seducer (flyable), succubus heart and whorecraft SSE.

Edited by Zethaneff
Browsercrash
11 hours ago, Daikomyo said:

I've got an issue with the Practical Applications quest - Vanikseth has no dialog options to advance the quest.

I'd be happy to try to help, but I need more information from you. What have you done so far in it? Has any of it worked?

Also, what does it say if you run the console command "sqv tapqvanikseth03"?

3 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I'd be happy to try to help, but I need more information from you. What have you done so far in it? Has any of it worked?

Also, what does it say if you run the console command "sqv tapqvanikseth03"?

I received the courier message from him and fast traveled to the entrance to his lab.  Quest arrow marker is above his head.  I spoke to him about his goal, what he is doing withe draugr, if the draugr is behaving, feeling stronger after taking a soul, and how is the woman. 

For whatever reason I am having difficulty scrolling up in the output from qv tapqvanikseth03 where the REF statements are, but the quest is enabled, the state is running, current stage is 200, and the priority is 60.

14 hours ago, Daikomyo said:

I received the courier message from him and fast traveled to the entrance to his lab.  Quest arrow marker is above his head.  I spoke to him about his goal, what he is doing withe draugr, if the draugr is behaving, feeling stronger after taking a soul, and how is the woman. 

For whatever reason I am having difficulty scrolling up in the output from qv tapqvanikseth03 where the REF statements are, but the quest is enabled, the state is running, current stage is 200, and the priority is 60.

Do you have a dialogue option that says "What exactly is it you want me to do this time?" You might need to scroll the dialogue menu.

That should be available at stage 200 and leads to the rest of the quest.

8 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Do you have a dialogue option that says "What exactly is it you want me to do this time?" You might need to scroll the dialogue menu.

That should be available at stage 200 and leads to the rest of the quest.

No, I do not.  Only 5 dialog options show up, not including the one from Sexlab Eager NPCs.  The last one is "How is the woman from our experiment?"

5 hours ago, Daikomyo said:

No, I do not.  Only 5 dialog options show up, not including the one from Sexlab Eager NPCs.  The last one is "How is the woman from our experiment?"

I don't have any explanation for that right now then.

If the quest is running and nothing is blocking the dialogue (which it isn't if you're seeing those other options), the only two conditions on that dialogue option are that you're talking to Vanikseth and the stage is 200, which is what you said the stage was.

There are a fair few dialogue options for Vanikseth sometimes, and they don't always fit on the screen without scrolling, but that's really the only thing I can think of unless I can somehow reproduce the problem you're describing.

You could manually set stage to 300 to get past it, but unless something else is somehow messing with the dialogue it should be there in the conditions you've described.

Edited by ruddycray
19 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I don't have any explanation for that right now then.

If the quest is running and nothing is blocking the dialogue (which it isn't if you're seeing those other options), the only two conditions on that dialogue option are that you're talking to Vanikseth and the stage is 200, which is what you said the stage was.

There are a fair few dialogue options for Vanikseth sometimes, and they don't always fit on the screen without scrolling, but that's really the only thing I can think of unless I can somehow reproduce the problem you're describing.

You could manually set stage to 300 to get past it, but unless something else is somehow messing with the dialogue it should be there in the conditions you've described.

Okay, that was weird.  I set the stage to 300, the quest advances, but there was no extra dialog to except the job.  I set the stage to 400, the quest advanced, then worked just fine through the completion of the quest.

3 hours ago, blackout5413 said:

On the culmination quest i dont have the option to accept the quest

Ive clicked through all the dialogue options avaliable

Double-check that you've scrolled the dialogue menu. Vanikseth has a lot of dialogue options, and they don't all show on the screen at once.

If the problem is still happening for you even after checking that, I will need you to run "sqv tapqvanikseth04" and tell me what it says for the stage.