Jump to content
IGNORED

[Search] Summon-able followers


Recommended Posts

I'm looking for followers that can be summoned via spell (and preferably dismissed as well).  Something nit unlike the hentai creatures mod, only humanoid characters.  Male or female, doesn't matter.  Preferably CBBE females though, or ones that use whatever bodytype I am using.

 

My reason for searching these characters is that I have some location mods that don't allow for normal follower access.  I "could" use the player.placeatme function, but then they remain there unless I use Markfordelete. I've noticed that my game can CTD if I overuse markfordelete with certain characters.  Not sure why, but it's done this even before I started modding.  So I would prefer followers I can summon and dismiss via spell.  Emphasis on the summoning part though.  If I can't dismiss them that's fine, I assume the summoning spell will remove the old one.

Link to comment

My favorite follower mod is Inigo,
he's one of the best followers existing today

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40960
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1461




he'll get a summoning spell when you ask him about his background, and follow his quest:

How to get the inigo summoning spell

 
 

Inigo will react to quests, locations, your current status (like being a criminal, a war hero, etc. etc. etc.)
He even has unique combat taunts for different kinda enemies (example: fighting a wizard "You son of a witch")
If you sit down with im in a safe spot like a home or tavern you can ask him to read books to you, or give a performance review.

You'll also get a lesser power called "Whistle" which allows you to directly enter the "command to do ..." menu function even when he's out of talking distance.
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Wolfsy said:

My favorite follower mod is Inigo,
he's one of the best followers existing today

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40960
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1461




he'll get a summoning spell when you ask him about his background, and follow his quest:

How to get the inigo summoning spell

 
 

Inigo will react to quests, locations, your current status (like being a criminal, a war hero, etc. etc. etc.)
He even has unique combat taunts for different kinda enemies (example: fighting a wizard "You son of a witch")
If you sit down with im in a safe spot like a home or tavern you can ask him to read books to you, or give a performance review.

You'll also get a lesser power called "Whistle" which allows you to directly enter the "command to do ..." menu function even when he's out of talking distance.

While that is a good mod, not quite what I'm looking for.  I may need to clarify a bit more.

 

 

 

I'm looking for characters I can summon into areas that regular followers can't follow me into "for sexy times".  But I'm not into cats/lizards/etc.  Preferring humans/elves.

 

Now I did find some summonable succubi and the like that fit some of my requirements, but haven't found any good male summons yet.

 

Simply put it doesn't have to be the best or most complex follower.  Just someone I can summon, sex, dismiss in various locations.

 

 

I do appreciate that you put both SE and LE versions.  I play LE.  And I will certainly use the mod you've posted for more normal gameplay.

Link to comment

Instead of using "placeatme" I suggest to use "Are you there" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/. You can sommon any follower you like with this mod. In my came it causes no problems.

 

An other opportunity is "CS Tag and Track" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25554 works fine, too in my LE for up to 80 Followers.

 

Summonable Followers https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58670?tab=files , https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68683 , https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993 , https://kp4068.tistory.com/3036

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Harvald said:

Instead of using "placeatme" I suggest to use "Are you there" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/. You can sommon any follower you like with this mod. In my came it causes no problems.

 

An other opportunity is "CS Tag and Track" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25554 works fine, too in my LE for up to 80 Followers.

 

Summonable Followers https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58670?tab=files , https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68683 , https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993 , https://kp4068.tistory.com/3036

Awesome!  Gonna try "Areyouthere" first, as that seems like a simple solution to my problem.  But these followers are great.  I didn't know Recorder was summon-able.

 

Will the 2B one require me to understand Korean (Guessing.  Definitely not Japanese and doesn't look like Chinese)?  Or is there and English option?

Link to comment

There are a few ways.

 

DOA5 followers can be summoned by equipping a ring, anywhere in the game.

 

EFF allows to teleport all your followers into inaccessible areas.

 

Utopium Utilities can search for NPCs and transport them into your location. Works without hitches.

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Pauduan said:

There are a few ways.

 

DOA5 followers can be summoned by equipping a ring, anywhere in the game.

 

EFF allows to teleport all your followers into inaccessible areas.

 

Utopium Utilities can search for NPCs and transport them into your location. Works without hitches.

DOA5 followers?  I am interested.  I had an Ayane follower mod but it caused a specific location to CTD 100% of the time whenever I got near it.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, COLOCO said:

i would love to have a Summon-able  follower who can die by killing or hurt all enemy around him like a last stand in an magic explosion or something!

Like a normal follower that can be summoned but with the flame antronoch explosion?  Might be able to accomplish that in TESEdit by adding the effect to the follower mod.  But I wouldn't know how.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Aki K said:

Like a normal follower that can be summoned but with the flame antronoch explosion?  Might be able to accomplish that in TESEdit by adding the effect to the follower mod.  But I wouldn't know how.

much better and more effective would fire-storm magic. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

2378278-1369527303.jpg

 

Link to comment

The summonable follower sounds like an interesting proposition. I see the summoning part as fairly straightforward. I would use a magic spell that would simply script moveto player. Dismissing them would be a little more difficult. I think I would approach it by using a quest marker and making the dismiss spell movetoquesttarget. You would want to store him in some out of the way place (maybe High Hrothgar?).

 

Logically, I would want a follower to be essential (all the ones I've made so far are) since it's inconvenient to add a mod and lose the reason for the mod. However, adding the flame atronach death effect on follower death shouldn't be any harder than copying that effect and adding it to your follower. I think I would be more likely to use the standard conjuration effect (the purple sphere).

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Psalam said:

The summonable follower sounds like an interesting proposition. I see the summoning part as fairly straightforward. I would use a magic spell that would simply script moveto player. Dismissing them would be a little more difficult. I think I would approach it by using a quest marker and making the dismiss spell movetoquesttarget. You would want to store him in some out of the way place (maybe High Hrothgar?).

 

Logically, I would want a follower to be essential (all the ones I've made so far are) since it's inconvenient to add a mod and lose the reason for the mod. However, adding the flame atronach death effect on follower death shouldn't be any harder than copying that effect and adding it to your follower. I think I would be more likely to use the standard conjuration effect (the purple sphere).

Some of the ones I've already found store them at the abandoned prison.  Which makes sense.  It is out of the way of all major quests, and aside from live another life often goes unused and unexplored by the player.  It's ideal for storage.  That or the test cells perhaps.

 

Dismissing them could simply be a time limit or death, but then you can resummon them and they're alive again?  It might remove some of the more follower like traits though if they're simply summoned beasts with humanoid bodies.

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Some of the ones I've already found store them at the abandoned prison.  Which makes sense.  It is out of the way of all major quests, and aside from live another life often goes unused and unexplored by the player.  It's ideal for storage.  That or the test cells perhaps.

 

Dismissing them could simply be a time limit or death, but then you can resummon them and they're alive again?  It might remove some of the more follower like traits though if they're simply summoned beasts with humanoid bodies.

The idea of being a "summoned creature" would be independent of being a follower. I would assume that the first time you summoned your follower you would have to tell them "follow me." If you failed to tell them that you no longer wanted them to follow you or wait or whatever and dismissed them I see them trying to find you from wherever you sent the. This means that it will be in the player's best interest to be careful in their dialogue choices prior to dismissal.

 

13 minutes ago, Aki K said:

But can that be triggered on death is the question?  Like a dying last spell.

With scripting you can most certainly do it.

Link to comment

summon spell summons whatever it is defined to summon, summoned npcs/animals/draugr are not attaching to follower framework, do not need to be recruited, you don't need dismiss a summoned anything with normal summon function, time based, if you have a summoned anything you can still take on follower, setting the time of how long summon will last and or setting up a function where you can dismiss them with the time set to something outrageous would be decent option if you want mechanism to dismiss, outside of time duration of normal summon function

 

I got a mod where a follower will summon Tsun into battle, she does this through summon spell.  

 

Copying a summon spell in ck and redefine what it summons is easy if that's what you want. Set the duration long enough and add spell to player prisoner or place summon spell book somewhere. 

 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

summon spell summons whatever it is defined to summon, summoned npcs/animals/draugr are not attaching to follower framework, do not need to be recruited, you don't need dismiss a summoned anything with normal summon function, time based, if you have a summoned anything you can still take on follower, setting the time of how long summon will last and or setting up a function where you can dismiss them with the time set to something outrageous would be decent option if you want mechanism to dismiss, outside of time duration of normal summon function

 

I got a mod where a follower will summon Tsun into battle, she does this through summon spell.  

 

Copying a summon spell in ck and redefine what it summons is easy if that's what you want. Set the duration long enough and add spell to player prisoner or place summon spell book somewhere. 

 

i don't want a immortal warrior follower i want him to be able to die in battle and be able to re-spawn him after and i need a warrior not a mage or an archer...

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

and i need a warrior not a mage or an archer...

Cool!

 

 

  idk, I'm pretty sure if you make a generic npc without essential checked(so they can die), and you dont place them anywhere in game, you can take copied summon spell and have it point to generic npc/warrior and I would think generic npc/warrior would be the same as summoning say.....a wolf, which can die, and can be resummoned. The follower mod I talk about where follower will summon Tsun, a: it a duplicate of Tsun that only gets called on from summon spell, and b: will not die because he set to essential. 

 

 

Link to comment
On 1/21/2020 at 10:26 AM, Aki K said:

DOA5 followers?  I am interested.  I had an Ayane follower mod but it caused a specific location to CTD 100% of the time whenever I got near it.

It's been a long time since I played this. You need to craft a summon ring at a forge and then they port right in front of you. I'm hazy on the details. There also skin mimatch issues, nothing to do with me I assure you.

 

I would credit the author but I have no idea who they are.

DOA5.rar

Link to comment
10 hours ago, COLOCO said:

i don't want a immortal warrior follower i want him to be able to die in battle and be able to re-spawn him after and i need a warrior not a mage or an archer...

This might be good enough for what you want, definitely not what OP is looking for. 

 

I make quick mod, SummonWarrior, Spell Book can be found in Drelas Cottage, upstairs on bookshelf. I see no USLEEP records from cell to carry over. SummonTsun, he can die and be resummoned, has modern hair and does not glow, only grunts occasional and will not talk(No sexy time,sorry OP), 

 

You can make adjustments to duration of spell in Xedit, it boost base cost of spell, Spell has half magicka perk for Novice.

 

 

Later today tomorrow I will throw an hour at trying to make him talk, can't be that hard. 

 

 

SummonWarrior.7z

 

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

This might be good enough for what you want, definitely not what OP is looking for. 

 

I make quick mod, SummonWarrior, Spell Book can be found in Drelas Cottage, upstairs on bookshelf. I see no USLEEP records from cell to carry over. SummonTsun, he can die and be resummoned, has modern hair and does not glow, only grunts occasional and will not talk(No sexy time,sorry OP), 

 

You can make adjustments to duration of spell in Xedit, it boost base cost of spell, Spell has half magicka perk for Novice.

 

 

Later today tomorrow I will throw an hour at trying to make him talk, can't be that hard. 

 

 

SummonWarrior.7z 932.02 kB · 0 downloads

 

 

You might be on to an interesting idea.  This could be expanded with a bit of MCM stuff.  Like a configurable summoned warrior allowing different combat types, thuum or no thuum, etc.  Perhaps even gender and voice options.  If made simply enough people could import their own designs into the folders so that "any" character can be made into a summonable one.

 

I'm not asking anyone to take on this project, just sort of thinking out loud.

 

Also sexy time is still possible using mods like sexlab tools or sex mods that use spells to begin. ^-^

Link to comment

 

I try this morning to make teleport happen for SummonWarrior so he could talk and thought i was having some success but quick test and no dice. 

 

 

I downloaded a few mods from Nexus so later I can peek at them in CK, 1 of them might be mod your outright looking for. You should check this mod from nexus. I still plan on getting SummonWarrior to talk, or at least trying to for fun learning experience. 

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26693/

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Pauduan said:

It's been a long time since I played this. You need to craft a summon ring at a forge and then they port right in front of you. I'm hazy on the details. There also skin mimatch issues, nothing to do with me I assure you.

 

I would credit the author but I have no idea who they are.

DOA5.rar 130.72 MB · 3 downloads

I noticed they are UNP.  Hypothetically speaking, does anyone know what steps I would need to take to convert them and their clothes to CBBE HDT?  I've been learning clothes conversions, but never bodies themselves.

 

EDIT:  BTW, they aren't even appearing in the mod.  When I mark them with "are you there" they're just empty spaces with an arroow above them.  No physical body, no interaction.  Nothing in bodyslide to create them either.  So it seems I cannot use this mod, as much as I want to. Not without installing UNP and most of my setup and mods are geared towards CBBE.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...