Open Vagina

for importing look here :http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3885/blender1b.jpg

- you can leave uncheck the import animation if you do not add or play with animations or the file does not contain any.

for exporting look here :http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7896/blender2y.jpg

Now for separating those vertices  for texture purpose

before you need a second view  by splitting the area  and you select 'uv view' for the second part

- you select the object  than  select 'edit mode'    you pic vertice by vertice when you highlighted all the area you want to for texture need   now you look at the second view and you will see  the seperated uv (2d view) 

- go to 'mesh' vertices' select separat and it will become grey select 'object mode'

- select the freshly separated mesh  and  'edit mode' again   be sure the vertices are highlighted

- now you position the mesh to your wanted view and 'uv unwrap'  'unwrap from view'  see the result on the second view.

- when you have the best uv texture that you want  'select' all the uv (2d) in second view and put it a side out of the image.

- back to 'object mod'  or you keep a separated mesh and you are done    or you 'join object' in 'mesh'  after you select one object and add by 'shift' select the second object   than 'edit mode' highlight all  'mesh' 'vertices' 'remove doubles'

hope it helps

@ AnnaFly

No problem. because moderaters can't do anything unless you violate any of the rules, due to their sensitive position, I decided to be the first person who tackles you as a free common member. I was just wondering why you discourage a person who is trying to contribute something.

So, my apologies for all the rudeness. I'll believe what you say.. After all I appreciate you have apologized her whatever your original intention was.

@AtomicPro

I'm glad you're back. I was worried if you were somehow disappointed and giving up. Modding and development questions are the most welcomed sorts of questions here.

Its Okay :)  .

I plan on Making Games as a career and want to learn all the sides of game creation.

so I won't give up....i will usually stop then come back to it lol

Okay so i have been working on this for a while and i think it is a Lot better than before.

I used a HGEC L with BBB  and created 2 Meshes and 2 Textures ,it is ready to be added to NMM.

there are 2 Meshes, one with a small open vag and another with a rather large open vag.

For the textures , one is the normal vagina and the other is a creampie version.

you can change these by going to the end of there folder and will find a folder called : for mesh its Large Hole, For Texture its called creampie.

I also added a PSD so you can customize it for your personal Skin texture.

I tried most of the LAPF positions with humans, animals etc. and this was the best placement i could find for the opening because the positioning of each sex act is different with every race.

I found no problems using it and should work fine.

i hope you like it.

post-193195-0-63860600-1388109339_thumb.png

post-193195-0-78214300-1388109364_thumb.png

post-193195-0-93728300-1388109380_thumb.png

post-193195-0-80048700-1388109410_thumb.png

HGEC_L_VM.rar

Good work indeed!

Do you mean in-game screenshots? Might be that this function is still not enabled in your ini file, it's disabled by default. Open the ini in your 'My Documents\My Games\Oblivion' folder and search for the line bAllowScreenShot=0 in the [Display] block of settings. Set it to true (1) and save the file.

It's also possible that you can't take screenshots because you are using anti-aliasing. A technical limitation of the game itself.

In that case use a free external screen capturing software like FRAPS or Bandicam (which I prefer).

Okay so i have been working on this for a while and i think it is a Lot better than before.

I used a HGEC L with BBB  and created 2 Meshes and 2 Textures ,it is ready to be added to NMM.

there are 2 Meshes, one with a small open vag and another with a rather large open vag.

For the textures , one is the normal vagina and the other is a creampie version.

you can change these by going to the end of there folder and will find a folder called : for mesh its Large Hole, For Texture its called creampie.

I tried most of the LAPF positions with humans, animals etc. and this was the best placement i could find for the opening because the positioning of each sex act is different with every race.

i hope you like it.

attachicon.gif001.PNG

attachicon.gif002.PNG

attachicon.gif003.PNG

attachicon.gif004.PNG

attachicon.gifHGEC_L_VM.rar

Et voilà , çà c'est un travail propre , et maintenant on peu dire que c'est une contribution ... tu vois , finalement ma "critiique" a eu un résultat positif ... non ? ... ;°)

Greetings ...

See , was that hard  ? ... ;°)

uhm ...  "i heard others say the same things " ... cannot remember "where" ... :°)

Thank you , now it's a  " clean " work    and we can each other use any texture with these meshes .  Now i can tell it's a "real" contributuion to this topic .

One more time sorry if  you were offended by my first post related to yours. 

Cheers , and  in advance i wish you a happy New Year.

i hope you like it.

attachicon.gif001.PNG

attachicon.gif002.PNG

attachicon.gif003.PNG

attachicon.gif004.PNG

attachicon.gifHGEC_L_VM.rar

Et voilà , çà c'est un travail propre , et maintenant on peu dire que c'est une contribution ... tu vois , finalement ma "critiique" a eu un résultat positif ... non ? ... ;°)

Greetings ...

See , was that hard  ? ... ;°)

uhm ...  "i heard others say the same things " ... cannot remember "where" ... :°)

Thank you , now it's a  " clean " work    and we can each other use any texture with these meshes .  Now i can tell it's a "real" contributuion to this topic .

One more time sorry if  you were offended by my first post related to yours. 

Cheers , and  in advance i wish you a happy New Year.

Its okay! happy new years to you as well. 

If i was allowed i would share a free copy of Photoshop CS5 for everyone! but i don't think that's allowed if i remember reading somewhere in the do's and do not's.

Good work indeed!

Do you mean in-game screenshots? Might be that this function is still not enabled in your ini file, it's disabled by default. Open the ini in your 'My Documents\My Games\Oblivion' folder and search for the line bAllowScreenShot=0 in the [Display] block of settings. Set it to true (1) and save the file.

It's also possible that you can't take screenshots because you are using anti-aliasing. A technical limitation of the game itself.

In that case use a free external screen capturing software like FRAPS or Bandicam (which I prefer).

Thank you for the help it was changed. i uninstalled my game and forgot that it was a default setting.  also what is the key for screen shots and were is the folder held?

Sorry I didn't check on this thread sooner.

Screenshots are taken by pressing the print screen key, top row of keys, to the right of F12. Images are saved in BMP format and stored in your install's 'Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion' folder. External applications offer configurable key assignment and are using their own separate folders to store image files.

oups i have forgot those bones also 

my npc body needs an update  it is not hard to do it with blender but the more you have added bodys and clothes the more you need to work i am already tired just by thinking

and by the way is it useful to add (weight paint ) as there are already in the skeleton the vegi-bones ?

and another question are animations ready for butt bones or i need to include both ?

LAPF use butt bone ( but I think no vag bones. Only quick checked 5 animations/kf no vag bones inside )

And I never saw vanilla anination replacer or women walk/run animations with butt bones, Also no clothes and armor meshes with butt bones (except the LAPF strapon)

Can you add vag bones to all LAPF animations and release a vanilla animtion replacer with butt bones tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ? :D 

There's a LAPF Body?.. 

I have no idea how to animate , weight paint or set anim nodes to specific parts, i only know how to edit mesh.

i am very clueless to this part of modding , im use to texturing and stuff.

lapf  see here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

there is a lot of tutorials for animations ,  same for weight paint      it is too wide to explain the fonctions    

for animations  my knowlege is nearly 0  others may help you

for weight paint if you encounter any probleme in futur i may help you (start any cloth and you will see the tools that you have)

The Umpa Sin City Dance.

Yaaaah, one of my favourite Umpa animations ever! Slinky and slutty. In general, many of these dances would profit from BBB/BB jiggle.

However, considering what insane amount of work this currently is - here's hoping that in the future one of Gerra's tools/scripts will help automatizing the addition of such features to animations.

Atomic Pro., on 30 Dec 2013 - 9:53 PM, said:

I think i will probably leave the Animation to the pros for now.

you need to get started i do not say it is easy to make animations or creating a mesh

you just need WILL and interrest  the hard part is to start   (ask any modder)  

instead of playing the game you play with tools to remake the game it can be fun too.

Atomic Pro., on 30 Dec 2013 - 9:53 PM, said:

I think i will probably leave the Animation to the pros for now.

you need to get started i do not say it is easy to make animations or creating a mesh

you just need WILL and interrest  the hard part is to start   (ask any modder)  

instead of playing the game you play with tools to remake the game it can be fun too.

Yeah i understand i will eventually have to learn it but i should get better understanding of mesh editing and uv before jumping into more stuff.

thanks for the encouragement tho :)