GBS Vagina Mod

SirPeculiar

This old thread here might be of interest to you.

The mod is first and foremost just a body modification resource, that's why it comes without an esp. At first I was unable to get it to work at all. My main mistake was using a wrong lowerbody mesh to paste the vagina into. It did not have the required Op3 nodes which only lead to CTDs upon game start. Using it with a suitable mesh however immediately made the vagina show up as the third post in that thread demonstrates.

Which HGEC body variant are you using? Which lower body size in particular? I can assemble a working mesh for you with this information.

Wide... That should be L in 'SetBody'. I totally forgot to ask which skin gloss level you prefer.

So I simply made all three possible variants with no gloss (10), medium (100) and maximum (1000). Not a big deal since it only takes a few seconds to change two numerical parameters per file. To be on the safe side I also included the archive with Growlf's universal skeleton. No need to install it if you are using LAPF with its superior skeleton or already have the universal one installed.

GSB's texture has a somewhat rough alpha channel transparency with visible 'steps' in the gradient. I have included one of my own texture variants with a smoother alpha channel. This is the file I use for normal Imperial-based characters. For my Kitty I use a more pinkish extra vagina texture.

GSB Realistic Vagina Lowerbodies.rar

Just choose the variant from the mesh folder that matches the gloss level of your upper body, hands, feet and face meshes.

Yes all NPC and Player use the lowerbody

Install: if you want No Gloss, open No Gloss Folder > open data Folder copy meshes Folder and paste it in your data Folder.

Textures: open Tweaked Texture Folder > open data, copy textures Folder and paste it in your data Folder.

( or copy the data Folders and paste in Oblivion Folder)

Good to hear it's working for you. Sorry I was unable to immediately reply, distracted by writing a few PMs. Luckily Fejeena had it covered.

With this folder structure the file is intended as a replacer for every female body in the game. One advantage is that defeated female enemies will also sport the vagina once you loot their equipment.

If you wanted the mesh for your player character alone, the best approach would be using the 'SetBody' mod and overwriting one of its bodies you aren't too fond of with the HGEC files plus vagina lowerbody. Another possibility is to simply use that mesh as a clothing item. My Kitty has a lot of outfits specifically tailor-made to use her custom skin and matching pink pussy.

• 1 month later...

Wrong Skeleton ! install the LAPF Skeleton (or if you do not use LAPF you can install Growlf's Universal Skeleton (the controllable Version)

You mean the one included in the rar file right? That one didn't work. Maybe I should use the other one you mentioned. Do you know where I can find the lapf skeleton? I'm new here so I don't really know anything.

EDIT -

Lol It somehow works now. Don't know what I did differently. 0_o

• 1 month later...

The basic download is part of the 'GSB Compendium' here. When you click on the 'Download' button, select the file 'Vagina' at the bottom of the list.

However, the original body used in the mod is Manga MTN - if you prefer an ordinary HGEC variant, you could use the L lower body mesh from this post.

In any case the body parts are intended either as a default female body replacer - the meshes will need to be put into 'Meshes\Characters\_Male' then, or as a replacer for any body from a 'SetBody' mod, preferably a body you don't use anyway.

To use the HGEC L lower body as a 'SetBody' replacer, simply put any file from the post above into 'Meshes\Characters\Bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Bottom\L'.

Another possibility is even making a wearable clothing item from the vagina lower body in the CS.

Archived