New Site Layout

Not sure what your talking about with scrollbar jumps, if your pasting a bunch of content it's only natural you'd jump to the bottom of that content. I can't think of a single application that doesn't work this way, it takes less than a second to drag the scrollbar back to the top of a post, doesn't matter how long the content is. If your trying to paste plain text, just use ctrl+shift+v to remove formatting, that's universal among all browsers and sites.

Old links to posts work perfectly fine, the only case where they don't is if the link includes a #pidxxxxxx at the end of it, which seems to break them for whatever reason. I can look into a fix for it, but it's not a major priority as it shouldn't be overly common.

I don't see much of an issue about updating attachments, unless it's simply to keep download counts, this is a problem solved by using the download system instead of attachments. But that's personal preference.

I haven't been able to use the flash uploader either, haven't looked into why yet, but will soon. There's a chance that may have updating attachments.

I'm unable to replicate the scrollbar jumping after resizing the editor, seems to work fine for me.

I'll lower the padding to 5px, 3 looks way to cramped to me on large resolutions.

Pasting problem was unrelated to the size of text pasted, would happen if only pasting a single word.  However, despite happening every single time I pasted just a couple hours ago, it now seems to have fixed itself.  Strange.  :huh:

The scrollbar also is fixed now... I probably sound like a crazy person who just got their first PC, lol.  I swear these problems existed! I haven't even restarted my browser.

It was one of the ones with #pidxxxx iirc. Yeah, agreed that it's not really a huge problem.

I liked attachment updating so I don't have to update the download links at the top of my post. Yeah... lazy.

You people and your HD screens.  I'll just sulk over here with my 1024x768 laptop, lol.  On a serious note, looks much better, thanks!

Guest Lehshara

Looks very nice.

I don't know is this bug but you can't change your title anymore :c

One thing that I don't like about new layout is that pictures are opening in this creepy window now, which is really annoying.

Guest Lehshara

You can change your member title once you hit 100 posts.

Until then your stuck with the "Derpity Derp Derp.. Ohoho! so Faptastic!"   :P

So, let teh spam beginz! :lol:

Thanks for fast answer.

H..hi...

(push the buzzer and then run away, but decide to face the moderating team)

This is my 1st time talking to you all. Please don't drop the banhammer on me... Peace to all of you... (cowering in fear) XD

Just want to tell that the function that let you replace the title of spoiler tab were moved to it's right instead of the old system which replace the title entirely.

Example;

[spoiler=Ashal is the best! woohooo~~~!!!]I hate that grinning evil cat. XD

I like that particular old system, however please don't take any heed to my personal and selfish suggestion if it down right impossible to do so with the new software. The old one is, how should I put it, errrr.... it is much more fun to teasing and messing around with it.  :lol:

Nevertheless, with all what I have said, this new system is much more better than the he-who-have-served-well-and should-find-it's-resting-place-among-the-legend minus 1-2 thing that wasn't that much important.

Once again, I can't thanked enough for all the members who has been a part of redesigning this new and smexy LL. Like it! Love it! Adore... DAMN THIS CAT!!!! :@

Here's some banners. I'll try to make some more. Imgur doesn't allow adult hotlinks or some shit, so LL is blocked . . . but nexus and reddit are not? Yep.

http://imgur.com/a/uQ9ON

Really like some of these and think they'd look real quick, they are all the wrong size though, they're 80px tall. Need to be at least 125px;

80? wtf? My ps doc is . . . oh wait fucking imgur resized them. 3ezy did the exact same thing. I'll attach them into a new thread in skyrim general.

edit:

I posted them here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13924-banner-submissions/

hi, i have a little probleme, i dont see any screen shoot and download link, i see marked with an icon above "Show"

I'm click on this icon but nothing happens, anyone know if there is an option somewhere to settle this problem?

and if someone would move to a trick to block publicitées ass, because I'm fairly certain images are disgusting

Guest Plastrader

The editor tools only function in WYSIWYG mode. Would be nice if they worked in both.

I agree.

Something which didn't work previously was that when you clicked the "switch"-button (left of the remove format), you couldn't edit the text.

So editing long qoutes like I just did would be rather impossible.

Now if you click in the text area you are able to edit the text, but you can't access the other functionality such as icons, media and etc as they are disabled.

I've been posting on forums for too long perhaps so I'm used to type in my bb-code manually and only use the "format" when lazy...

Question, I may not have played around with the site enough, but, I used to look at my post history, and it would show my posts in order of what *I* posted, and I could see whether there was a new response in the thread. Now it seems there are two different options, see a feed of all posts you have ever made, but in order of the thread being updated, not your own posts, and simply seeing all of your posts, but you see THE WHOLE POST and nothing but that, and have no idea if the thread is updated. Does anyone know if there is a way to get back that old way that I am talking about?

Edit: In case your wondering what my problem with this is, with the new way, even if your last post was AGES ago, in a thread like say, the banning game, and you don't really have a care about the current posts being made in it, it is still at the top of the list, regardless. :\ Where with the old way, essentially, any thread you were active in, stayed at the top of the list, which was absolutely perfect for me.

"add me as friend"?

oh i see

klans wars...

"like this"?

followers?

facebook???

or tweeter...

as i said

war for likes has started

when you see newbie who in first 24h give 9 likes to only one member

you must ask your self

is it not that something what you are see before on one dead and forgotten site...

as i said

war for likes has started

when you see newbie who in first 24h give 9 likes to only one member

you must ask your self

is it not that something what you are see before on one dead and forgotten site...

Well, no idea about that particular behavior you described, but I assumed the "Like This" button wasn't any different than the "Thanks" button. There is the possibility people are just going around passing out likes to replace the thanks that were lost in the switch.

Guest Plastrader

Question: How do I name my hyperlinks?

Write the link name

Select(mark) the text

Click the link button(chain icon in the editor)

Enter the URL in the pop-up

Click OK

Or type the bb-code

[url=http://my.cool.link]My cool link[/url]

First, I am going to say that the site looks nice. It is very clean and elegant.

Second, I can't figure out how to do a search through the forum topics. In the old layout, there was a box that I could type a term into if I wanted to search through an entire forum topic. For example, if I was looking for mods that work with CHSBHC, I would type that in, and all the threads that mentioned CHSBHC would appear in a handy list. Now, I can't search, making it harder to find clothing mods for my body mod of choice.

Guest Lehshara

I think the option "Show X new posts" is broken.
I Clicked it few times and nothing happened.

No idea tho... if it's really broken or it's just my buggy browser.

I think the option "Show X new posts" is broken.

I Clicked it few times and nothing happened.

No idea tho... if it's really broken or it's just my buggy browser.

Works for me just fine but I use Chrome.  I tried it on Firefox and it worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't.  If you use Firefox than you might try it in Chrome. 

@Th8827

It's still there, just at the very top. 

Guest Lehshara

Works for me just fine but I use Chrome.  I tried it on Firefox and it worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't.  If you use Firefox than you might try it in Chrome. 

So it's just firefox problem.

Firefox ya buggy much.

First, I am going to say that the site looks nice. It is very clean and elegant.

Second, I can't figure out how to do a search through the forum topics. In the old layout, there was a box that I could type a term into if I wanted to search through an entire forum topic. For example, if I was looking for mods that work with CHSBHC, I would type that in, and all the threads that mentioned CHSBHC would appear in a handy list. Now, I can't search, making it harder to find clothing mods for my body mod of choice.

It's still there, it's at the very top of the page, on the same row as your message and notifications icon. While you're in a specific thread the search will have "This topic" in it (you can change that by clicking on that bit of text and a menu will pop up) and while you're in a particular forum it'll have "This forum" instead.