DarkBloodine (Complete) Galgat-Tweaked

Lovers True Crime EX: head hunting, cut heads ability, bandits in the player prison cells, bandits along the roads

Darkbloodline:  the same as True Crime  ( not sure if you get the cut head ability right at the start or during a quest. )  And you get a new guild with guild house in Chorrol and quests. And it's not the Jailor in the Imperial city who pays for heads, it is a member of the new Guild.

And this is the most cleaned and fixed version of Darkbloodline.

So the mods are absolutely not compatible. You would have double cut heads ability (script and spell) , two bandits in the prison cells, and twice as many bandits along the roads. And most IDs are identical and can lead to serious errors.

Edited by fejeena
2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Lovers True Crime EX: head hunting, cut heads ability, bandits in the player prison cells, bandits along the roads

Darkbloodline:  the same as True Crime  ( not sure if you get the cut head ability right at the start or during a quest. )  And you get a new guild with guild house in Chorrol and quests. And it's not the Jailor in the Imperial city who pays for heads, it is a member of the new Guild.

And this is the most cleaned and fixed version of Darkbloodline.

So the mods are absolutely not compatible. You would have double cut heads ability (script and spell) , two bandits in the prison cells, and twice as many bandits along the roads. And most IDs are identical and can lead to serious errors.

Ok thanks... since this is the most updated fixed version do I still need the fix patch by Longdong?

Also one of the older versions  says "alters Gottlesfont Priory"... is that true... if so I need to delete small mod from Nexus that has some extra vanilla content added

Also I can't seem to find Daedra Sutra I had it a while ago but got rid of it when I had me SKYbsa problem... now I can't find it... it doesn't come up in search engine and I browsed the download section and nothing comes up... it was there a few weeks ago.... how hard a requirement is it?

Edited by Burensc

Yes, I understand that many seem to think that Dark Bloodline is based upon LoversTrueCrime.  However, you should be aware that the author of DarkBloodline and TrueCrime is odema.  It was odema who stated in the early "Lovers TrueCrime 0.5a" thread...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134-outdated-loverstruecrime-05a/page/4/#elControls_15642_menu

I wanted to make it clear. "Lovers True Crime" - early developed pre-alpha (0.1a) of another overhaul mod "Dark Bloodline". This mod also based on LOvers With PK system. There is fully working 2.0 beta version of mod.

In essence, Lovers True Crime was stripped from DarkBloodline itself, and DarkBloodline is the original.  Above, you can see how Odema stated that True crime pre-alpha 0.1a was taken from Dark Bloodline. So Dark Bloodline is indeed the original of the series, not True Crime as others have been led to believe.... this by the author's own statement.

Yes, you may have new content within Lovers TrueCrime Ex.  But that is not to say it is a continuation of DarkBloodline at all.  They are two separate stories.  Its like, if someone took the movie "Star Wars", left only the lightsabers and Jedi, and situated it in a Japanese Dojo ... and that's it.

However, incompatibility is because True Crime, being ripped from DarkBloodline, uses many of the same scripts and mechanics from its progenitor. Even so, Odema also noted that the head cutting system he used when making DarkBloodline was actually written by another named baiun.

So no, DarkBloodline is not compatible with any version of Lovers True Crime.

THE FIX:

This version of Dark Bloodline is the complete version of the latest version of mod, but without any changes to work with the newest listings of sex animations provided by the Lovers with PK system itself.  For one to use this mod and expect the sex animations intended, you would need an additional download known as the Daedra Sutra, animations that were not designed with the 'animated penis' mechanic.

The FIX I created alters Dark Bloodline (certain scripts and events) so default/vanilla Lovers with PK animations would run in place without the need of the Daedra Sutra, and fix some mechanics that were still broken.  Admittedly, there are some things I need to yet fix.  However, it does take care of some issues here n there.

Edited by LongDukDong
34 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Yes, I understand that many seem to think that Dark Bloodline is based upon LoversTrueCrime.  However, you should be aware that the author of DarkBloodline and TrueCrime is odema.  It was odema who stated in the early "Lovers TrueCrime 0.5a" thread...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134-outdated-loverstruecrime-05a/page/4/#elControls_15642_menu

In essence, Lovers True Crime was stripped from DarkBloodline itself, and DarkBloodline is the original.  Above, you can see how Odema stated that True crime pre-alpha 0.1a was taken from Dark Bloodline. So Dark Bloodline is indeed the original of the series, not True Crime as others have been led to believe.... this by the author's own statement.

Yes, you may have new content within Lovers TrueCrime Ex.  But that is not to say it is a continuation of DarkBloodline at all.  They are two separate stories.  Its like, if someone took the movie "Star Wars", left only the lightsabers and Jedi, and situated it in a Japanese Dojo ... and that's it.

However, incompatibility is because True Crime, being ripped from DarkBloodline, uses many of the same scripts and mechanics from its progenitor. Even so, Odema also noted that the head cutting system he used when making DarkBloodline was actually written by another named baiun.

So no, DarkBloodline is not compatible with any version of Lovers True Crime.

THE FIX:

This version of Dark Bloodline is the complete version of the latest version of mod, but without any changes to work with the newest listings of sex animations provided by the Lovers with PK system itself.  For one to use this mod and expect the sex animations intended, you would need an additional download known as the Daedra Sutra, animations that were not designed with the 'animated penis' mechanic.

The FIX I created alters Dark Bloodline (certain scripts and events) so default/vanilla Lovers with PK animations would run in place without the need of the Daedra Sutra, and fix some mechanics that were still broken.  Admittedly, there are some things I need to yet fix.  However, it does take care of some issues here n there.

Thanks.... that's very helpful.... 

If anyone knows the answer to my Gottlesfont Priory question I would be interested... I do like my small nexus mod that adds to Gottlesfont Priory but it's not that great... deleting it for now and might go back to it later

Hey LongDukDong if your still updating this mod can you make it so blade weapons can cut heads for the bounty... my goody two shoes warrior is going for the KOTN quest and that blade... also I got a cool throwing blade weapon called a Chakra from the Xena mod on Nexus... really fun weapon... my good characters are spec out for blade, and because KOTN I don't see me ever going blunt on a good character... I don't want to carry around an Axe just for 1 quest, most Axes are heavy and mage characters like Breton and Altmer can hardly carry anything... so a good heroine mage carrying around an Axe is a pain.

Darkbloodline is a big quest mod with many changes.

Two new houses in Cheydinhal
One new house in Chorrol
Blankenmarch Exterior a new house and bench, barrels, ...
IC Waterfront a new house ( not compatible with Better Cities IC Waterfront )
new house in  cells 27,27 | -37.-11 | -23,21 | -6,1 | 32,-36 | 35,-7 | 32,9
cave Entrance in cell 32,-39 | 46,-7

And all the bandits along the roads the one bandit in every prison.

I don't see anything near the Gottlesfont Priory. No house or cave. And no new NPCs in the house or the chapel.  No changes at all.

I don't use the mod because of the conflicts with BC waterfront, a mod that changed Blankenmarch , same mod use a Blankenmarch NPC that is changed in Darkbloodlines, the Chorrol house,  cells 27,27 | -37.-11 | 35,-7 | 32,-39 | 46,-7 are in Unique Landscapes areas, . . . 

------------------------

In TrueCrime you can use any blade weapon to cut heads. Vanilla or Mod blade weapon works.  There isn't even a weapon in TrueCrimeEx.

So I'm assuming it's the same in Darkbloodlines.  If not it can be changed to use the TrueCrimeEx method (script) . But I don't use the mod so I won't do it.

Edited by fejeena

So there are 4 download posts for this mod including the Duk fix... im sorry but I have a hard time searching stuff on Lovers lab, when I use search engine on this site it often gives me nothing or gives me stuff from all games Skyrim fallout 3, nv, and 4... so I can't get you a link

But The oldest download post from 2013 for Dark blood line explicitly states "Gottlesfont Priory" as a point of conflict.... 

Possible it's a mission of go and assassinate a Bandit boss or protect the priory or something NPC related... if so then yeah my other mod won't work because it spawns deadra there and they burned the priory and made a forward outpost for themselves... so it's not just a land conflict... a quest is probably broken if I use both mods....

WTF ?!  Yes there are other and older versions. So what? What do you care about the other versions?

THIS IS THE MOST CLEANED AND FIXED VERSION OF DARKBLOODLINES !  

So you ignore all other versions and download all the files from THIS page ! This is a full version ! You don't need files from other pages !!!!!

----------------------

Gottlesfont Priory no new house, no spawn points , and no new NPCs outside or in the house or the chapel.  I also didn't read anything about the Gottlesfont Priory in the quest entries. Maybe it was used in the old 2013 version.

Edited by fejeena
1 hour ago, fejeena said:

WTF ?!  Yes there are other and older versions. So what? What do you care about the other versions?

THIS IS THE MOST CLEANED AND FIXED VERSION OF DARKBLOODLINES !  

So you ignore all other versions and download all the files from THIS page ! This is a full version ! You don't need files from other pages !!!!!

----------------------

Gottlesfont Priory no new house, no spawn points , and no new NPCs outside or in the house or the chapel.  I also didn't read anything about the Gottlesfont Priory in the quest entries. Maybe it was used in the old 2013 version.

Ok just checking.... just because everything is fixed and working doesn't mean it's  compatible with another mod....  sorry if I offended you... im not the implying someone didn't do a good job fixing bugs... I am not always the best understanding people, and Oblivion mods on both Nexus and Lovers lab are more difficult for some reason... when I mod Fallout 3 and New Vegas it seems like I understand the Discription most of the time but since trying Oblivion I seem to not understand Discriptions 1/2 the time.... sorry for offence

This mod is not compatible with very many mods, that's why I listed all the changes places two post above so you can see if there are locations used by mods you have installed.

And that's why I don't play the mod, because I have too many conflicting mods installed.

If I try a new Mod I first install only the esp/esm and start TES4Edit and check the conflicts. If there are only a few small conflicts, I eliminate them (change the esp) .  But if there are too many or bigger conflicts with the mods I have i don't use the mod. In almost all quest mod descriptions there is no information about the changed or used locations or changes NPCs.

Of course with loctions Mods like "Better Cities IC Waterfront " you know which place is changed and all mods that use the same location will conflict. And a mod that changes vanilla NPCs conflicts with all mods that also use vanilla NPCs.  With more than 200 installed mods, I have to make changes to almost every new mod so that it doesn't conflict with my mods.

I currently do not have DarkBloodline loaded on my PC right now, the mod currently idling in an external HDD with other Oblivion content.  However, allow me to clear a few things up.

MIND you dear readers... I did write a Prima Book "Book of the Shadow Brotherhood" which is in my PrimaBooks 1 mod (check my spoiler for the books).

Yes, there is actually content nearby the Gottlesfont Priory.  Not actually in it or 'visually' nearby, but a quest is involved in the Riley Homestead in the quest "Farm Robber's"  There IS an issue of where you stand outside in order to trigger the appearance of the bandits, but I basically suggested where to stand within my prima book without giving too much away.  Some content in my books are cheats... others merely hints.  Otherwise... what's the point?

As towards the weapons lopping off heads... I have to examine the code.  In Bloodline, it appeared to be very specific weapons for this duty of slice-n-dice which made me think it was a script attached to the weapons themselves (I always upgraded later).  However, the headhunting script used between the two (Bloodline and True Crime) is the same. And if what fejeena says is correct, there may be something of a trigger testing weapons that may be editable...  Dunno.  Again, I don't have Bloodlines loaded and I am currently working on another system right now. 

AND ... I will not make changes directly to this mod.  Any change I make will be towards a separate fix/plugin separate from this.   This work is its own.

7 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I currently do not have DarkBloodline loaded on my PC right now, the mod currently idling in an external HDD with other Oblivion content.  However, allow me to clear a few things up.

MIND you dear readers... I did write a Prima Book "Book of the Shadow Brotherhood" which is in my PrimaBooks 1 mod (check my spoiler for the books).

Yes, there is actually content nearby the Gottlesfont Priory.  Not actually in it or 'visually' nearby, but a quest is involved in the Riley Homestead in the quest "Farm Robber's"  There IS an issue of where you stand outside in order to trigger the appearance of the bandits, but I basically suggested where to stand within my prima book without giving too much away.  Some content in my books are cheats... others merely hints.  Otherwise... what's the point?

As towards the weapons lopping off heads... I have to examine the code.  In Bloodline, it appeared to be very specific weapons for this duty of slice-n-dice which made me think it was a script attached to the weapons themselves (I always upgraded later).  However, the headhunting script used between the two (Bloodline and True Crime) is the same. And if what fejeena says is correct, there may be something of a trigger testing weapons that may be editable...  Dunno.  Again, I don't have Bloodlines loaded and I am currently working on another system right now. 

AND ... I will not make changes directly to this mod.  Any change I make will be towards a separate fix/plugin separate from this.   This work is its own.

I just got back in the game with this mod... so far on the dialog options with the bandits is the same as True crime but cleaner...

Yes in this version it's a special axe you use to chop the heads... which is unfortunate for 2 reasons... 1 I need to carry around an axe, it's only 3 weight but it's still weight... but it's kind of soft incompatible with MOO.... MOO is saying you need to be an expert in blunt to use it, and my character is spec into blade.

I had accidentally checked an old esp.  I checked the new esp .

Gottlesfont Priory cell -11,10 | -10,10 not used by the mod,  cell -12,10 mod add two houses.  cell -13,10 only changed path grid,  cell -14,10 BrindleHomeExterior with new mod cave.

Ok, that's pretty close. The two houses and the cave are used in the quest "contract 280 - Farm Robber's"

Mod changes:     This mod esp urgently needs a TES4Edit cleaning!  Also manually. And some fixes of changed vanilla items.

Spoiler

Used by the mod:

Two new houses in Cheydinhal, 10 cells changed + 4 unchanged cell copies
One new house in Chorrol, 13 cells changed + 2 unchanged cell copies
Blankenmarch Exterior a new house and bench, barrels, ... (6 changed cells and one cell copie )
IC Waterfront a new house ( not compatible with Better Cities IC Waterfront (two cells changed and two cell copies )
new house in  cells 27,27 | -37.-11 | -23,21 | -6,1 | 32,-36 | 35,-7 | 32,9 | -7,15 | -12,10 |
cave Entrance in cell 32,-39 | 46,-7 | -14,10
BrindleHomeExterior [CELL:00007C5C] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,10) and 5 cells around

cells 27,27 | -37.-11 | 35,-7 | 32,-39 | 46,-7  in Unique Landscapes areas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the things that need to be cleaned and fixed:
TES4Edit cleaning.  That's only the automatic cleaning.
102 idendical to master records
10 references

Vanilla changes:
PotionDamageHealth "Poison of Illness" [ALCH:0008DC73]  changed price. Why?
PotionDamageHealthW "Weak Poison of Illness" [ALCH:0008DC74]   changed price
PotionDamageHealthS "Strong Poison of Illness" [ALCH:0008DC75]   changed price
LecternClutter01 "Lectern" [CONT:0001C621] changed content.
RFHallNAgedDoor02 "Old Wooden Door" [DOOR:0000143A]  added script  Prevents you from using the door on certain quest stages. "Very funny" if you try to enter/exit a dungeon with this door before you finish the quest.
CheydinhalDoorInt02 "Wooden Door" [DOOR:000A1396]   added script   Prevents you from using the door on certain quest stages  "Very funny" if you try to enter/exit a Cheydinhal house before you finish the quest.

LlensiLlaram "Llensi Llaram" [NPC_:0000A293] only a few values have been changed slightly. No AI pack or script added, So an unnecessary change.  NPC should be deleted in the mod esp.
Earana "Earana" [NPC_:000224E2] only a few values have been changed slightly. No AI pack or script added, So an unnecessary change. NPC should be deleted in the mod esp.
Alawen "Alawen" [NPC_:0003C15F] only one value has been changed. So an unnecessary change. NPC should be deleted in the mod esp.
XPDireWarrenAlyssa "Alyssa" [NPC_:0008209B]   only one value has been changed. So an unnecessary change. NPC should be deleted in the mod esp.

Some unused interior cells need to be cleaned manually: only added water height, a CS bug that add water to all cells you watch (doesn't happen with CSE)

--------------------------------

Things I don't like:

Changed game setting... yes they are used by the mod , but a change of 50 iCrimeGoldJailBreak  to 1700 !?  sorry, that's "a bit"  exaggeration.   ( iCrimeGoldStealHorse 250 to 1100 , iCrimeGoldAttackMin 500 to 5000 )

That would be left to the original author.

On 1/16/2023 at 2:47 PM, LongDukDong said:

For this, I must leave it as it is, the newest and most update if possible.  And that's all I can and will do with this work.

Edited by LongDukDong
45 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

That would be left to the original author.

For this, I must leave it as it is, the newest and most update if possible.  And that's all I can and will do with this work.

You don't have permission to edit further? Or desire? I spoke with Maskar and apparently you can make exceptions to the requirements for MOO in the ini file, and the ini file tells you how to do this but I have not found the section in the ini notepad.

2 hours ago, Burensc said:

You don't have permission to edit further? Or desire? I spoke with Maskar and apparently you can make exceptions to the requirements for MOO in the ini file, and the ini file tells you how to do this but I have not found the section in the ini notepad.

Well... honestly..  I never thought... and it turns out that @odema has been in the forum as recently as August 2022 (yep, that's recent given things).  Now... if he DOES respond to this post regarding me having permission to see about edits, then I may.  You will notice that you just received a little notice as I brought your name up like this:  @Burensc.  Simple but effective.

50 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Well... honestly..  I never thought... and it turns out that @odema has been in the forum as recently as August 2022 (yep, that's recent given things).  Now... if he DOES respond to this post regarding me having permission to see about edits, then I may.  You will notice that you just received a little notice as I brought your name up like this:  @Burensc.  Simple but effective.

Thanks for all your work.... for the most part all these slavery mods work very well together... I got through the first quest today and  almost at Chydenhal for the second... also took lots of bandit heads... which brings up another point... the heads are 10 weight... kind of heavy for heads... maby this was intentional... not too big of an issue though the roads have lots of leigon  to turn the heads in for the bounty....

If you did get permission to update dark bloodlines any chance dark bloodlines, Bravil underground, Player Slave encounters, and Lover slave trade could get rolled into one big slavery mod where the slavers and Anti-slavers fight each other like a Lovers PK version of dawn guard? As it stands right now I could in theroy I could do both the good guy and bad guy quests in a single play through... which is kind of nonsense...  and it would be good fun to put the heroine of the bounty hunters into a cell in Bravil in a bad guy play through... or defeat the slavery in a heroine run...  maby if you screw up enough missions you get a bad end to the quest where the heroine and her bounty hunter guild get a PSE ending... or a bad end for bad guys if you screw up enough slaver missions... Dark bloodlines already has rapists in the jail cells, they could even be programed for gay content.... that last part with the bad ends might be a bit ambitious but it's just an Idea....

One last thing... I would really rather get the slave club or the ripper on a quest out in the game world not in the starting sewers.... any chance that change could happen... even if that quest is simple "join the slavers" or "join the bounty hunters"

One big slavery Mod ? I hope never ! PSE and Darkbloodlines are two very conflicting mods, not to each other, but both change too many places that it becomes difficult to use other mods. And Darkbloodlines has far too many dirty edits. I checked the interior cells earlier, more than 20 can be deleted. e.g. AbandonedMine . the 136th time that I delete this cell in a mod.

Darkbloodlines ripper can be added when you join the guild, because only the guild pays for the heads.

But the slave club must be added at game start. You can play SlaveTrader without BravilUnderground, and in the SlaveTrader Mod is no NPC or guild and it does not change interior cells or world cells.  I've seen a lot of Loadorders without Bravil Underground.

If you don't like the club just drop it.  And if you want the club later in the game you use the console to get it.

player.additem xx00A01B 1

That's much better than place a chest with the club somewhere or a dead slave hunter and change a cell.

Edited by fejeena
2 hours ago, fejeena said:

One big slavery Mod ? I hope never ! PSE and Darkbloodlines are two very conflicting mods, not to each other, but both change too many places that it becomes difficult to use other mods. And Darkbloodlines has far too many dirty edits. I checked the interior cells earlier, more than 20 can be deleted. e.g. AbandonedMine . the 136th time that I delete this cell in a mod.

Darkbloodlines ripper can be added when you join the guild, because only the guild pays for the heads.

But the slave club must be added at game start. You can play SlaveTrader without BravilUnderground, and in the SlaveTrader Mod is no NPC or guild and it does not change interior cells or world cells.  I've seen a lot of Loadorders without Bravil Underground.

If you don't like the club just drop it.  And if you want the club later in the game you use the console to get it.

player.additem xx00A01B 1

That's much better than place a chest with the club somewhere or a dead slave hunter and change a cell.

I'm running Dark bloodlines and PSE right now I don't see and conflict... Wyre bash doesn't say any conflicts... now I'm not using open cities or anything along that line.... I found in Fallout 3 and NV that those kind of mods nerf alot of quest mods... because alot of quest mods either need patched into uncut/open cities/megaton/freeside open... or they don't offer support at all... 

My personal preference would be more quests, dungeons,  and Adventures rather than a city overhaul...

I have all four mods in use right now and the game isn't complaining...

Bravil underground (no animal add on)

LST

PSE

Dark blood line 

The mods that gives me the most CTD and bugs is PSE not Dark bloodlines... now granted I have only been playing DB today as opposed to PSE which I have played longer.

PSE problems

- Hackdirt a fight breaks out during the rape scene when some of the towns people come down... the 6 hack dirt brethern attack two towns people when they come down in the evening 

-Several unmarked quests seem to be active, during the mission spies sometimes there is a trapped loot box (a barrel I think) that enslaves the player even though no ones around in Jerl's house... I tried to trigger it on this play through but it didn't work sonI don't know where it leads at the moment, there is also a guy in the IC market/elven gardens that blackmails you for money... (I don't have Lovers blackmail mod so I know it's not that mod)

Both these quests are not labeled in the mod Discription and I haven't found clear path for them yet (now I haven't given them a fair chance yet since I've been testing mods but they are there, and seem to be unfinished in some respects....

- if I end up reloading a save I don't have player controls... pressing F1-F4 tries to give me control back but it's still buggy

PSE is the most buggy of the 4 mods by far.... now to be fair it's probably the most demanding on the game engine and I use it more then the other mods... So it has more opportunities to be buggy...

And I never suggested that the 4 mods should go away as separate entities... but it would be cool to tie them together so long as it's not interfering...

My other beef with PSE is the beastiality stuff is NOT a separate optional add on like it is with Bravil underground... that is a big disappointment 

Oh and I forgot to mention I have never been able to beat the "hanging mini game" from the PSE "Hello sailor" quest... for whatever reason I always die.

I did get Roads of Cyrodiil and settlements of Cyrodiil from AFK... those extra bridges are great for disabling fast travel.... no conflicts yet

Edited by Burensc

offtopic2.gif  Throwing up my OFF-TOPIC dude here as it's not Dark Bloodline related... Perhaps in a general discussion later so as not to dilute this support page's function.

However, understand that PlayerSlaveEncounters is a mod where you are the one enslaved... ergo you volunteer to be humiliated. When you venture into a game where the player is enslaved, that will be expected. But at least with PSE, its more standard MUTT fare... though I wish Ichabod would have a cure for the mutt elixer.  As to the hanging minigame, its all about timing as if it is a flash game.

Oh, and the heck with a club for LST.  Ten years ago, Gregathit recommended a Narcolepsy spell.  Works wonders.

Well, that's it.  Back to our REGULARLY SCHEDULED CONTENT... I hope.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/aba1e42694acbad3b497f6c1566ab2858c4d158901be34b553b2add8dc5c2927/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/offtopic2.gif.2998e67954633889f782454134fab980.gif  Throwing up my OFF-TOPIC dude here as it's not Dark Bloodline related... Perhaps in a general discussion later so as not to dilute this support page's function.

However, understand that PlayerSlaveEncounters is a mod where you are the one enslaved... ergo you volunteer to be humiliated. When you venture into a game where the player is enslaved, that will be expected. But at least with PSE, its more standard MUTT fare... though I wish Ichabod would have a cure for the mutt elixer.  As to the hanging minigame, its all about timing as if it is a flash game.

Oh, and the heck with a club for LST.  Ten years ago, Gregathit recommended a Narcolepsy spell.  Works wonders.

Well, that's it.  Back to our REGULARLY SCHEDULED CONTENT... I hope.

Sorry for Off topic... it was sort of on topic though for the suggestion of the "One big slavery mod idea - which would include this mod".. and for discussion on what this mod is and is not compatible with... and never seen a Narcolepsy spell in my inventory or where to get it... If LST doesn't have a club with no damage and knocks people out then I don't know what mod is giving me this weapon in the sewers....

Since my suggestion is probably off topic for all 4 mods where should I post about 1) my cross mod compatibility issues 2) my one big slavery mod idea... my one big slavery mod idea seems to be a yes or no proposition since I have limited experience moding and either permission is given by original mod authors or its not... so there's  a good chance it will never happen

One of the quests seems broken "Chastity theif"... Hatin will not follow Kerna back home he just stands there and will not move... If I follow her I become trapped in the house... if I want to use console commands to get past the quest do I need the form ID and does load order matter?

Edit: actually before I do that I will load before that part of the quest and walk away... one of the bugs with CM companions had people following me around for no reason... I will go do a different quest completely away from Ceydinhal and come back and try agian.

Edited by Burensc

CM partners is not the best, the scripts can have "problems". That's why most lovers players use MCS. (MadCompanionSpell)

And during that mod I would play without companion.

TES4Edit: there is no "quest item buttom" . Items can have the "quest item" flag. So you search the item.

And of course the load order matters. A ID has 8 numbers, the fist 2 are the load order number

If you want an item

Player.additem xxyyyyyy 1

yyyyyy is the last 6 numbers of the item ID (the base/Form ID )

xx is the load order ID

A Oblivion.esm item : Skooma

Player.additem 0004E0A9 1

00 Oblivion.esm is the first in your load order

04E0A9  is Skooma

1  you get one Skooma

If you want to display a NPC you need the Ref ID , the NPC that is placed in the world or cell, NOT the base ID

prid 2B000345

2B is position 43 after the Oblivion.em in your load order (get the load order number in Oblivion modmanger, move the cursor over the installed esp/esm )

000345 is the NPC ref ID

know the name and ID is displayed at the top of the screen

Now you can use commands like "moveto" or "Moddisposition" .

moveto Player

A NPC who didn't follow you will then stand in front of you/near you.

----------

What exactly are you looking for ?