IGNORED

ENB UseDefferedRendering true CTD

Hello LL. i am having an enb issue that i have narrowed down to deferred rendering. I looked over the S.T.E.P Guide and still no solid answer for my issue. I need UseDefferedRendering=true and UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false to run my ENB but i keep getting ctd with them set in that way.

However if i set them both true or if i just set deffered rendering as false my game runs just fine but this is bad because i cant use my ENB. my graphics card is the NVIDIA RTX 2080 TI im using with my alienware graphics amplifier and im running windows 10. 

IProcessor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2712 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

I have followed the instructions listed for my ENB and i grabbed all of the requirements. The ENB i am trying to run is Photorealism, Climates of Tamriel, and Natural Lighting and Atmospherics. I uninstalled my NVIDIA Geforce Experience due to old advice given on google and that did not work, I noticed most advice on that topic is outdated, so i plan to reinstall my geforce experience app soon...any advice is greatly appreciated. 

This is my enblocal.ini

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=
[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true
[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=128
VideoMemorySizeMb=7906
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false
[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=0
PriorityMode=0
EnableUnsafeFixes=false
[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0
[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false
[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=0.0
EnableVSync=true
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0
[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=60.0
[INPUT]
KeyCombination=16
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyFPSLimit=36
KeyShowFPS=106
KeyScreenshot=44
KeyEditor=13
KeyFreeVRAM=115
KeyBruteForce=66
KeyDepthOfField=118
[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=true
Quality=0
DesiredFPS=20.0
[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableSubPixelAA=false
EnableTemporalAA=false
[FIX]
FixGameBugs=false
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=false
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false
[LONGEXPOSURE]
EnableLongExposureMode=false
Time=1.0
BlendMax=0.0

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

No. Bad. Wrong. Punishment.

18 minutes ago, TheDragonBorn said:

WaitBusyRenderer=false

No.

RemoveBlur=false

No.

FixGameBugs=false

Should test both before picking one.

EnableEdgeAA=true

This is fucking your rendering speed and framerate hard

FPSLimit=60.0

64. Doesn't matter if your monitor can hit 64 or not. If you have havok fix installed then set it to that relevant number instead.

DataSyncMode=0
PriorityMode=0

2, 4 for intel and nvidia

Photorealism, Climates of Tamriel, and Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.

Seeing as that's two different ENBs maybe start with NLA before deciding you are the remix master, also p sure CoT and NLA go together like trump and killer mike locked in a elevator together, so maybe pick one before feeling frisky with the "biology is an ideology" ideas. Yes you can mix and match, but starting that from mid clitoral leap is what sad people do. Foreplay fist, clitoris much later.

Uninstall all that shit, Set your settings in NLA, install CoT in a separate profile or install it solo after you know NLA works 100% and THEN start frankensteining shit together.

PR hasn't been compatible with current ENB since .266 so I have no idea why you'd want to also include that on top of everything else.

5 minutes ago, 27X said:

No. Bad. Wrong. Punishment.

No.

No.

Should test both before picking one.

This is fucking your rendering speed and framerate hard

64. Doesn't matter if your monitor can hit 64 or not. If you have havok fix installed then set it to that relevant number instead.

2, 4 for intel and nvidia

Seeing as that's two different ENBs maybe start with NLA before deciding you are the remix master, also p sure CoT and NLA go together like trump and killer mike locked in a elevator together, so maybe pick one before feeling frisky with the "biology is an ideology" ideas. Yes you can mix and match, but starting that from mid clitoral leap is what sad people do. Fore playfist, clitoris much later.

Uninstall all that shit, Set your settings in NLA, install CoT in a separate profile or install it solo after you know NLA works 100% and THEN start frankensteining shit together.

PR hasn't been compatible with current ENB since .266 so I have no idea why you'd want to also include that on top of everything else.

photorealism listed both climates of tamriel and NLA as requirements, i didn't know how long it was incompatible. i tried to switch the settings around you simply said "no" to and i put datasynchmode=2 and prioritymode=4. right now NLA is all im running and no luck it still crashes with deffered rendering on for some reason. i'll run an enb uninstaller just to make sure and re do the setting again

Make sure your enb and drivers are current; make sure skyrim and whatever mod manager you have are admin; if these things are installed in program files or program files (x86) you may want to burn it all down and start completely over as installing steam/gog/thing here in program files or any other game, especially one you intend to mod is simply a bad idea in the modern windows run-time and security environment.

I'm going to assume you're using the wrapper version of enb, but maybe the injector version will work where the wrapper did not.

1 hour ago, TheDragonBorn said:

DisableDriverMemoryManager=true

This is probably not a good idea with either 10XX or 20XX; while it's only supposed to apply to skyrim, Boris has no control over what nvidia does or does not include outside of profile management.

ReservedMemorySizeMb=128
VideoMemorySizeMb=7906

These very likely should be much larger.

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=false
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=false
RemoveBlur=false
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false

You should check ALL of these before installing or uninstalling anything.

Also make sure that enbseries folder has enbhelper.dll installed.

35 minutes ago, 27X said:

Make sure your enb and drivers are current; make sure skyrim and whatever mod manager you have are admin; if these things are installed in program files or program files (x86) you may want to burn it all down and start completely over as installing steam/gog/thing here in program files or any other game, especially one you intend to mod is simply a bad idea in the modern windows run-time and security environment.

I'm going to assume you're using the wrapper version of enb, but maybe the injector version will work where the wrapper did not.

This is probably not a good idea with either 10XX or 20XX; while it's only supposed to apply to skyrim, Boris has no control over what nvidia does or does not include outside of profile management.

These very likely should be much larger.

You should check ALL of these before installing or uninstalling anything.

Also make sure that enbseries folder has enbhelper.dll installed.

yeah idk what to set it too. i have read that 4064 was the limit but step guide says to run some vramsizetest program which i heard was unreliable. before i try to change the settings under FIX i'll try to switch directories if necessary, my skyrim is install in program files(x86) if i really do need to switch it, is it possible to just copy my skyrim folder over to a new directory to avoid having to reinstall everything all over again? its a lot. and if not i'll just have to bite the bullet. but if there is a more simple solution i would like to try it. i tried the injector version no luck and right now my enblocal.ini looks like this

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=
[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true
[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=128
VideoMemorySizeMb=32704
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false
[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=2
PriorityMode=4
EnableUnsafeFixes=false
[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0
[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false
[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=0.0
EnableVSync=true
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0
[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=true
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=64.0
[INPUT]
KeyCombination=16
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyFPSLimit=36
KeyShowFPS=106
KeyScreenshot=44
KeyEditor=13
KeyFreeVRAM=115
KeyBruteForce=66
KeyDepthOfField=118
[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=true
Quality=0
DesiredFPS=20.0
[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=false
EnableTemporalAA=false
[FIX]
FixGameBugs=false
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=false
RemoveBlur=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false
[LONGEXPOSURE]
EnableLongExposureMode=false
Time=1.0
BlendMax=0.0

no. i mean my game runs fine with speed hack. but i have been having this issue ever since christmas. i got my new graphics card and the alienware graphics amplifier, some troll screwed with my laptop and i had to reformat my OS, fortunately i was able to save all my personal files like downloads. i completely reinstalled skyrim, cleaned the masters and such and got my game functioning with my mods again. so my next step was to install an enb.

Now the ENB preset i was going for this time is a different one, it is not the original one i was using, since i got a better card now i wanted a better enb, like in the youtube vids. i set up enboost i tried to get a enb preset and boom here i am now, unable to play my game with an enb. 

8 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

What's wrong is you're using an external enclosed adapter which obviously has a different reference ID that the enb doesn't recognize and 10 bux your ini is pointing to your old graphics adapter, in addition to using a nonstandard graphics set up and expecting vanilla results.

Furthermore you shouldn't be running an enb on a laptop without a proxy passthrough unless it doesn't work at all:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33227/?tab=files

change any inis to recognize your 2080 as the primary rendering device and then follow the instructions from the download.

41 minutes ago, 27X said:

What's wrong is you're using an external enclosed adapter which obviously has a different reference ID that the enb doesn't recognize and 10 bux your ini is pointing to your old graphics adapter, in addition to using a nonstandard graphics set up and expecting vanilla results.

Furthermore you shouldn't be running an enb on a laptop without a proxy passthrough unless it doesn't work at all:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33227/?tab=files

change any inis to recognize your 2080 as the primary rendering device and then follow the instructions from the download.

what ini's do i change exactly. sorry for the noob questions, im trying to understand. and i wanted to also ask about the proxy you linked me too it says

Open NVidia control panel, and explicitly add your game's EXE file to the list of "high-GPU-requirement" programs. just wanna make sure but its the skse skyrim launcher i need to add right? im only seeing the tesv launcher

33 minutes ago, 27X said:

Your beth inis, and yes you need to add SKSE as a legal executable.

As for the optimus fix, you place it in the same place as your enb executable and rename the base enb so the proxy executes first.

i swear if it isnt one thing its another. skse wont show up in nvidia control panel

2 hours ago, 27X said:

Your beth inis, and yes you need to add SKSE as a legal executable.

As for the optimus fix, you place it in the same place as your enb executable and rename the base enb so the proxy executes first.

Ok i got it in the control manel and i have used the optimus fix and still no luck.

Other than completely disabling your original card, no. It's either an issue specific to having an external adapter or something is simply installed/pointed to incorrectly.

The likelihood you're going to have to mandatorily use the injector version is also pretty high, which means if you're running an antiviral program you get to deal with making an exception for that as well.

4 minutes ago, 27X said:

Other than completely disabling your original card, no. It's either an issue specific to having an external adapter or something is simply installed/pointed to incorrectly.

The likelihood you're going to have to mandatorily use the injector version is also pretty high, which means if you're running an antiviral program you get to deal with making an exception for that as well.

i tried the injector version and got the same results so i'll reinstall it all over again and then disable my original card. if it all fails i'll just give up on enb for skyrim

9 minutes ago, 27X said:

just curious. i use asis and i was running the latest version of java but asis had issues with it so i downgraded my java to a version asis could run, that wouldnt have anything to do with this enb issue would it?