Sexbound Race Extension - Merrkin

Sexbound Race Extension - Merrkin

A small race extension for Sexbound 3.0+! Considering it isn't a bipedal race (doesn't have 2 legs), I had to take some liberties, including with the butterfly position (check the screenshots). But I still hope y'all like it!

A few bugs to take notice of - they only say the lines given to them, even though there isn't anything in the files that rejects default sextalk; and when giving birth, they'll be given standard Protectorate clothing. You know, the one with the pants? They don't look right.

I'll (probably) update later to smoothen the animations, since they're a little stiff right now. But here it is! Mermaid sex is now available!

Requires:

Race link: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1694719307

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, for the longest time i have been trying to figure out what was with this bug where people couldn't use the beds anymore, thinking it was a issue with the API where the newer dialogue patches weren't allowing the position files to load properly...

I kept seeing this in the logs:

[23:12:24.894] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/positions.lua"]:95: (AssetException) Error loading asset /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /positions/butterfly_in_bed.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: unexpected end of stream parsing array. at 7:2

And i had no clue, thought it was something in the update...

... then i looked into your support, with it's butterfly_in_bed patch....
image.png.ff07ec943bb54eebe943d085471b200f.png

I can't believe it's not butter. It is instead the cause of my frustration.

So yeah, that extra "[" there? Unholy. Unheard of. The reason why positions/butterfly have been choking all this time... a single rogue fucking symbol...

Well, now that's out of the way, Please for the love of all that is holy remove that heathen of a half-square. Somehow it has been disabling Loungeable-addon functionality. (And yes, i did test this, beds stop working when this mod is introduced.).

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2020/2/24 at PM12点20分, red3dred said:

因此,在最长的时间里,我一直试图弄清楚该错误导致人们无法再使用床铺的原因,并认为这是API的问题,因为较新的对话补丁不允许加载位置文件正确地...

我一直在日志中看到:

而且我一无所知,以为这是更新中的东西...

...然后我调查了您的支持,其中有butterfly_in_bed补丁...。
image.png.ff07ec943bb54eebe943d085471b200f.png

我不敢相信这不是黄油。相反,这是我感到沮丧的原因。

是的,那多余的“ [”在那里?邪恶的。闻所未闻。位置/蝴蝶一直都在cho咽的原因...一个单一的流氓他妈的符号...

好吧,现在已经不复存在了,请所有对圣洁者的热爱移除半个正方形的异教徒。不知何故,它一直在禁用Loungeable-addon功能。(是的,我做了测试,床停止引入这个MOD工作时)

so if someone need a no-[ version,there is

BC}2~I6RI0V%9MSB8}TUAR1.png

Sexbound-Race-Merrkin-[support].src.7z

• 1 year later...