Compatability Questions

So this is less of a "I need help" and more of a "I need some Guidance" so if this is the wrong area then my bad.

So i currently have a working Installation of Lovers, MBP, OCO and even got custom Hairs and Eyes working with everything. But i wanted to add the Tamago stuff as well but i have no clue if its even compatible because when i open the Tamago link i'm a bit confused about it all. And in the past (a few years ago) my game allways crashed or didn't work correctly with the pregnancy mods (i think because i must have installed it wrong).

So to make a long story short: I'm about to go sleep and thought to myself when i wake up i will try and install it all, HOWEVER if its not even compatible with my other mods then i'll probably leave well enough alone. So if anyone can tell me what mods don't work with Tamago (like what kinds) then that would help me out greatly.

yes i know this all sounds lazy but i thought i'd be nice to have all my answers handy when i get back and not have to search for a long time.

Also i tried to place my load order so you see all my mods but i can't figure out how to show make the load order export show all the mods (including the bashed patch ones).

For your MASTERS, the files with .esm, you should have them like so:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117Race.esm (if you're using that too...)

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreatures.esm (if you're dealing with creatures too....)

Now, the .esp files...   That covers quite a bit.

Right after your  ESM Masters, you should have things like ...

Unofficial Oblivion Patches...

DLCShivering Isles

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.

Better Cities and

other DLC content like Mehrunes Razor

Male Body Replacer.

(Item Mods...)

(GROUP: Overhauls ) FCOM, Fran's, OOO, MMM, etc)

(GROUP: Quests and Locations and Player houses )

Knights.esp

(Land-based and unique Landscapes)

(The TAMAGO mods... before LAPF!)

.... at bare minimum...

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp
 HiyokoGenerator.esp

THEN

Lovers with PK.esp

Followed by

LoversBitch.esp
 LoversCreature.esp

Yadda Yadda Yadda....

The Beautiful People 2ch... esps

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

This is just a partial list.   There is a far more comprehensive (if perhaps a little dated now) list you can access in Fejeena's signature.

You posted her in the Technical Support section and there are only two pinned threads.

One with the name PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE,  and in this thread you can read how to post your load order when you use OBMM  or WryeBash.

And there is also a example load order.  And in my yellow Link below are two exaple load orders, and how you sort manually.

Tamago:

You need  from this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126047-tamago-hiyoko-master-set/

TAMAGO CLUB, HIYOKOCLUB, LOVERS TAMAGOCLUB, HIYOKOGENERATOR( install the MBP version )
You don't need HIYOKOGENETICS

You need SetBody reloaded blockhead edition
 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?page=18&tab=comments#comment-491779

For preg bodies
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

For preg armoor and clothes  Tamago Outlet 1.20
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/?do=findComment&comment=2226078

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All other Tamago Mods are optional
If you use Lovers Creatures you need creature children ( Yes human girls can get creatures children )
Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

Optional for human children. I prefer the children from  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge . ( You use the Mod next to HIYOKOGENERATOR )
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46962-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/

EDIT:

If you use Tamago system  ( the HIYOKOGENERATOR ) you can not change your load order. Do no add or remove a Mod  and do not move Mods in your load order (esp, esm) or all children will be messed up ( invisibel body, no hair, no head, wrong texture, ....  and your game can crash when you are ner the children) 

Play Tamago only when you have all other Mods you want.

If you change your Load order you will get a warning message when you start your game.

Then you have to "clean" your game of all children. In Tamago and Hiyoko setting spell you can reset the Tamago system. All Children will be removed and also all embryos. Use the reset in both setting sells. If you do not reset

Then you can play with your old save , but no children in you game, You have to "make" new children.

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge  use own races and NPC for children, they work after a load order change.

But it can happen that HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge does not find a matching race when you play a Mod race and then a HIYOKOGENERATOR child is used.

So better do not change your load order

Ah ok. well i just added the load order thing incase you guys need to see it. i know how to get it from obmm but it doesn't show the deactivated ones (aka the bashed ones).

20 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You posted her in the Technical Support section and there are only two pinned threads.

One with the name PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE,  and in this thread you can read how to post your load order when you use OBMM  or WryeBash.

And there is also a example load order.  And in my yellow Link below are two exaple load orders, and how you sort manually.

Tamago:

You need  from this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126047-tamago-hiyoko-master-set/

TAMAGO CLUB, HIYOKOCLUB, LOVERS TAMAGOCLUB, HIYOKOGENERATOR( install the MBP version )

You need SetBody reloaded blockhead edition
 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?page=18&tab=comments#comment-491779

For preg bodies
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

For preg armoor and clothes  Tamago Outlet 1.20
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/?do=findComment&comment=2226078

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All other Tamago Mods are optional
If you use Lovers Creatures you need creature children ( Yes human girls can get creatures children )
Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

Optional for human children. I prefer the children from  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge . ( You use the Mod next to HIYOKOGENERATOR )
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46962-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/

But thanks for this. This should make it easier for me to see what i need and don't need. And from how you guys are making it sound i guess there are no compatability issues.

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

HiyokoGenetics controls the aging process of Hiyoko Childen, the typical lifespan being 300 days as set within their INI file and 100 days being the point where they are full grown.    It also handles the genetics of both parents for the child, this used in determining the abilities (strength, intelligence, etc), the skills (armory, speechcraft, etc)  and other stats of the child, again based on both parents.

These facets are not covered in HiyokoGenerator which primarily covers just the physical form, basically mixing and matching hair and eye styles from the parents onto a predetermined model, and handles Hiyoko disposition and faction.  It's not within BroodMother as it handles non-humanoid children, handling factions, disposition, though it DOES handle lifespan to a degree.  And it is certainly not covered in Lovers TamagoClub which merely acts as a link between TamagoClub's sperm production system and LAPF which performs the sex animatics.  So yes, HiyokoGenetics is actually necessary for a complete system. 

Trust a guy who did his homework on those five Master-Set mods, analyzing and putting enough notes throughout.

Sorry I never used HiyokoGenetics and all you mentioned is optional. The children works fine without HiyokoGenetics. And the life span you can set in the Umbilical Cord ( or was it in the Hiyoko spell ? )

And children are "created" by using the informations of their parents but like in nature with a lot of randomness.

And Genetics  .... like in real world some people are not satisfied with their children and hope soon with Genetic Engineering you can create "perfect" children. So if you don't want children with a bit randomness you can use HiyokoGenetics .

But it is totally unnecessary for a working Tamago system. ( get pregnant, see pregnancy by preg bodies (nude) and preg armor-clothes ( not nude)  and give birth and have children who look a bit like their parents ( but like in real world they are no copies and often do not have similar abilities and skills )

And there are other Tamago and Hiyoko Mods and there will be always some people who say "You must have this mod"

----------------------

Sorry LongDukDong but for me HiyokoGenetics is completely useless and unimportant, I haven't even tested this mod when I read the description many years ago.

I prefer my children without Genetic Engineering . :classic_biggrin:

And Sparten593 wanted to know the basic mods you need, and for a working System you don't need HiyokoGenetics.

I only mentioned two optional Mods and all other Mods he  can check here 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

My teddies are only made from natural fibers. No Genetic Engineering  and no chemical fertilizers.
Only wool from happy sheep, Sheep food from organic farming, no chemical fertilizers and Genetic Engineering . Of course  the sheep without Genetic Engineering.

You with the Tamgo system in which all women look the same, whether pregnant or not,  3rd Trimester or virgin, .... all look non pregnant. :classic_wink:

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

Sorry I never used HiyokoGenetics and all you mentioned is optional. The children works fine without HiyokoGenetics. And the life span you can set in the Umbilical Cord ( or was it in the Hiyoko spell ? )

And children are "created" by using the informations of their parents but like in nature with a lot of randomness.

And Genetics  .... like in real world some people are not satisfied with their children and hope soon with Genetic Engineering you can create "perfect" children. So if you don't want children with a bit randomness you can use HiyokoGenetics .

But it is totally unnecessary for a working Tamago system. ( get pregnant, see pregnancy by preg bodies (nude) and preg armor-clothes ( not nude)  and give birth and have children who look a bit like their parents ( but like in real world they are no copies and often do not have similar abilities and skills )

And there are other Tamago and Hiyoko Mods and there will be always some people who say "You must have this mod"

----------------------

Sorry LongDukDong but for me HiyokoGenetics is completely useless and unimportant, I haven't even tested this mod when I read the description many years ago.

I prefer my children without Genetic Engineering . :classic_biggrin:

And Sparten593 wanted to know the basic mods you need, and for a working System you don't need HiyokoGenetics.

I only mentioned two optional Mods and all other Mods he  can check here 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Ye that was what i wanted to know, but all info is fine either way. I downloaded the Master set from the link you provided and i think its allready included either way. But everything seems to be working but no children were born yet so i can't be sure

You see if it works when your belly grows.

With a very weak character your children can die during birth. I once tested it with a level 1 character and set " Additional ovulation rate " to 100%  so I had 10 Embryos and during birth only one died.  But I think the problem with the last child was that the time ended, I had a very short preg time, only one day for birth and not all children are born at the same time.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

You see if it works when your belly grows.

With a very weak character your children can die during birth. I once tested it with a level 1 character and set " Additional ovulation rate " to 100%  so I had 10 Embryos and during birth only one died.  But I think the problem with the last child was that the time ended, I had a very short preg time, only one day for birth and not all children are born at the same time.

Ok. well i don't see any way to change setting ingame except for "change realism levels" so i'm just leaving it at the most fitting to me. However i have a question: how do you find children when they are born? Cause according to the game the first child was born somewhere....

49 minutes ago, Sparten593 said:

how do you find children when they are born?

Assuming you don't know where the mother is, or if the newborne didn't run off looking for its father....  Look for a spell mod called "HiyokoQuestTarget:cool:  It records most recent five brats borne, and lets you teleport to any one of them.  It may come in handy.

56 minutes ago, Sparten593 said:

Ok. well i don't see any way to change setting ingame except for "change realism levels" so i'm just leaving it at the most fitting to me

Regarding how FAST the menstrual cycle is meant to respond, that was just discussed in the Tamago/Hiyoko Master Set thread...  Other than that, yeah.... it only wants you to use options you can change in the Setting Spell Effects.

OH...  debug options...

To reveal the DEBUG options in the Tamago Settings spell, type the following into your console:
set a4tc.debug to 1

To reveal the DEBUG options in the Hiyoko Settings spell, type the following into your console:
set a4hc.debug to 1

TamagoClub's debug options include an "Add Sperm" option to fill your womb... with your own sperm.

HiyokoClub's debug options adds two different "Birth Children' options, forcing a female player into labor.

47 minutes ago, Sparten593 said:

With a very weak character your children can die during birth.

It's the  "TamagoBreak" mod that does the most damage to an unborn child.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

You with the Tamgo system in which all women look the same, whether pregnant or not,  3rd Trimester or virgin, .... all look non pregnant. :classic_wink:

Definitely need TamagoSetBody to give your women a bit of Belly Bump.    But don't expect them to appear pregnant when clothed UNLESS you have the Tamago Outlet as Fejeena described (and all this time, I played without it????).

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

Of course  the sheep without Genetic Engineering.

Little does Fejeena realize that his heard of sheep were all descendants of DOLLY THE SHEEP.   :D

If you have one one-night stand after the other you do not know if and where you have children :classic_wink:

Best you test it with one NPC ( or with a female player )

Do you have MCS installed? ( MadCompanionSpell )

Then you have a spell to open the inventory of a NPC.  You go to misc items and see if she have a ovum. If yes fuck her.

If not: You go to misc items and click the womb while you hold the Ctrl key. Then a window opens and cou can set the "Menstruation cycle stages" of the NPC. If it is "Late Follicular Phase " it does not take long before she reach "Ovulation Phase " (depends on your time settings in the Tamago ini ) You can wait or come back later to fuck her, or you find another NPC with Ovum. 

You can also use the console to check ovum  and preg stage

open console , click on NPC

GetItemCount XX002002

XX the load order ID of the Tamgo Club esm

If the result is 1 or higher  fuck her

Sorry too lazy to find the console command for Menstruation cycle stages

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Assuming you don't know where the mother is, or if the newborne didn't run off looking for its father....  Look for a spell mod called "HiyokoQuestTarget:cool:  It records most recent five brats borne, and lets you teleport to any one of them.  It may come in handy.

I don't have and never got that spell... Do the kids not follow around the moms? I plan to set an orphanage somewhere and hope they all go there but if they follow the mom around then it will be problematic.

They always follow the mother. Only if the mother died they follow the father (But normally a NPC does not die when the player is not near )

You can find them and use MCS, then they are your companions and you have command "Follow, Wait, . . . "

But if you use Joburg not all kids are your kids. Joburg have NPC-NPC sex.  Also Lovers Rapers: bandits fight against travelers or your companions they can rape.

Also Lovers Bed have NPC-NPC sex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HiyokoQuestTarget   here in post 7

MCS
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/
Download Mad Companionship Spells, and MCS Extension ( in post 286 is the latest MCS Extension version   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=2578290    )
You do not need HumanTouchNPC.
1 hour ago, fejeena said:

They always follow the mother. Only if the mother died they follow the father (But normally a NPC does not die when the player is not near )

You can find them and use MCS, then they are your companions and you have command "Follow, Wait, . . . "

But if you use Joburg not all kids are your kids. Joburg have NPC-NPC sex.  Also Lovers Rapers: bandits fight against travelers or your companions they can rape.

Also Lovers Bed have NPC-NPC sex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HiyokoQuestTarget   here in post 7

MCS
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/
Download Mad Companionship Spells, and MCS Extension ( in post 286 is the latest MCS Extension version   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=2578290    )
You do not need HumanTouchNPC.

Ye i'm quite sure the kids are most likely not the PC's. Thats why i'm asking how to find them. in the settings i saw "5 Fetuses" and now they are getting born. But i spent the last week in the arena so i have no clue where to even start.

Why do you want to find the children? If you use Lovers Rapers, Joburg, Bed more  and more NPC will have children.

If you want to find them use HiyokoQuestTarget   , it show the last 5 born children and you can teleport to the children,

But why? They are not usre children.

"Make" own children.

If you are female get pregnant.

If you are male  have sex with a NPC, best a shop owner. She can not get lost.

-------------------------------------------

And I forget to tell.

If you use Tamago system  ( the HIYOKOGENERATOR ) you can not change your load order. Do no add or remove a Mod  and do not move Mods in your load order (esp, esm) or all children will be messed up ( invisibel body, no hair, no head, wrong texture, ....  and your game can crash when you are ner the children) 

If you change your Load order you will get a warning message when you start your game.

Then you have to "clean" your game of all children. In Tamago and Hiyoko setting spell you can reset the Tamago system. All Children will be removed and also all embryos. Use the reset in both setting sells. If you do not reset

Then you can play with your old save , but no children in you game, You have to "make" new children.

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge  use own races and NPC for children, they work after a load order change.

But it can happen that HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge does not find a matching race when you play a Mod race and then a HIYOKOGENERATOR child is used.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Why do you want to find the children? If you use Lovers Rapers, Joburg, Bed more  and more NPC will have children.

If you want to find them use HiyokoQuestTarget   , it show the last 5 born children and you can teleport to the children,

But why? They are not usre children.

"Make" own children.

If you are female get pregnant.

If you are male  have sex with a NPC, best a shop owner. She can not get lost.

-------------------------------------------

And I forget to tell.

That explains the message i got sometimes after removing or adding a mod. Also i just want to see them out of curiosity. Is Hyokoquesttarget a mod?

Is Hyokoquesttarget a mod?

I have posted the Link , see your last post, 

HiyokoQuestTarget   and MCS   Link.

Yes it is one of the many Tamago/Hiyoko addons.

---------------------

If you have ignored the Tamago warning message then your children will be messed up. Reset Tamago and Hiyoko.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Is Hyokoquesttarget a mod?

I have posted the Link , see your last post, 

HiyokoQuestTarget   and MCS   Link.

Yes it is one of the many Tamago/Hiyoko addons.

---------------------

If you have ignored the Tamago warning message then your children will be messed up. Reset Tamago and Hiyoko.

I have no clue how i missed that. Thanks.

Also i wouldn't say ignored. More like it was way to fast for me to read and understand what it said. But the errors happened before any children were born yet

I thought you get the message only after the first child is born.

You get a message when the first child is born:

"HiyokoClub:[INFO] The first Child was born into this world.   

From now on the data is saved by HiyokoClub.esm.

If you want to remove the ESM, do it after cleanup the data with the Hiyako Club settings menu. 

Otherwise there will be left much data after removing the mod."

And when you change the load order you get:

"TamagoClub:[WARN] The MOD index has changed since the last time the game was saved.

This is probably caused by changing the load order of your ESM files.

To avoid trouble, please either quit the game and correct the load order or use the data rest command found in the advanced page of the settings spell."

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

I thought you get the message only after the first child is born.

You get a message when the first child is born:

"HiyokoClub:[INFO] The first Child was born into this world.   

From now on the data is saved by HiyokoClub.esm.

If you want to remove the ESM, do it after cleanup the data with the Hiyako Club settings menu. 

Otherwise there will be left much data after removing the mod."

And when you change the load order you get:

"TamagoClub:[WARN] The MOD index has changed since the last time the game was saved.

This is probably caused by changing the load order of your ESM files.

To avoid trouble, please either quit the game and correct the load order or use the data rest command found in the advanced page of the settings spell."

Well i got both of those but i got the second one first.

Archived