IGNORED

[SEARCH] No more old woman, no more

no offense, also you will one day old! :classic_wink:
how would you feel when other people say to you, go away I can not endure you.
only in games made in Asia are there hardly any old characters and therefore, I do not like they.
I'm sorry for my objection, it is your game you can modify it however you want.
I wish you the best of luck that there is such a mod. :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

no offense, also you will one day old! :classic_wink:
how would you feel when other people say to you, go away I can not endure you.
only in games made in Asia are there hardly any old characters and therefore, I do not like they.
I'm sorry for my objection, it is your game you can modify it however you want.
I wish you the best of luck that there is such a mod. :classic_smile:

I have nothing again old people. Its just that with many skimpy clothes, nude body texture mod I have installed in my game and see old woman in them is not pleasing the eyes. If there is a way to make them keep vanilla clothing that would be fine.

Agist! ?‍?

You could try Extraordinary Hags. It doesn't get rid but it does make them look better (certainly much less vanilla)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81996

The author's screenshots don't do the mod justice.

There's also Consistent Older People and Mothers and Daughters.

This was just me having a laugh but you can see the faces (the body isn't part of the mod).

@winny257 Don't look, it's not good for your blood pressure. ?

653978091_C5Bergitte.thumb.jpg.b4de5af07aa4446a103a87f3df3e67d3.jpg

1103864122_C5Hilda2.thumb.jpg.c028b90b3bc1cff7534225aacc988da6.jpg

There is a mod called NPC 980 that will convert the old women into younger faces, but I find it even more disturbing because they all have old crone voices. It is quite creepy.

The better solution IMO is to use a mod that keeps their clothing as per the vanilla game. There are at least four or five such - consistent older people, elder outfit overhaul and default outfit for elder body are three I can think of. Some have issues (such as naked old women if you install mid-game) and others have left out certain NPCs, but they're better than nothing.

2 hours ago, Pauduan said:

There is a mod called NPC 980 that will convert the old women into younger faces, but I find it even more disturbing because they all have old crone voices. It is quite creepy.

The better solution IMO is to use a mod that keeps their clothing as per the vanilla game. There are at least four or five such - consistent older people, elder outfit overhaul and default outfit for elder body are three I can think of. Some have issues (such as naked old women if you install mid-game) and others have left out certain NPCs, but they're better than nothing.

why is it so bad to see old naked women? :classic_wink:
my old ladies even have old wrinkled skin, the clothes are vanilla with a little skimpy.
I use killer keos but modified for my body!

Spoiler

49254-1-1388297975.jpg15986694-1438163599.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzaoTHhREagCEcKlWSG4uE33D3A74598DDE1ADC629EC30DB1EC13AA3F9841

• 1 year later...
On 12/26/2019 at 9:50 AM, Pauduan said:

Do you get the link for se npc 980 I one to change the old women to young.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...