[SIMS4] 0zzzy Animations

5 hours ago, TheGamerBoy96 said:

Welcome to the world of animations!

1 hour ago, Photos said:

Welcome, and thanks for your upload! :) 

Thanks, guys! ☺️

1 hour ago, Estz said:

How did you keep the guy's knees from going through the floor? Like when he trusts forward, how do you pin them from moving?

In this case, I simply controlled the trajectory of b__ROOT_bind__ and nothing else. The rest is done by Inverse Kinematics automatically.

Spoiler

ezgif-7-b97842959515.gif.59b83598ed2c2e1c5e64d8fd702b72ea.gif

4 minutes ago, 0zzzy said:

Thanks, guys! ☺️

In this case, I simply controlled the trajectory of b__ROOT_bind__ and nothing else. The rest is done by Inverse Kinematics automatically.

Hide contents

ezgif-7-b97842959515.gif.59b83598ed2c2e1c5e64d8fd702b72ea.gif

Thank you for taking the time to explain.?

The animations you started off with looked pretty good. Like they fit in with ones in the game itself. Asketo has some very nice objects, like the flogger for example. I wonder if it still works after the last update. Ea limited the bones cap on objects, I think.

11 minutes ago, Estz said:

Thank you for taking the time to explain.?

The animations you started off with looked pretty good. Like they fit in with ones in the game itself. Asketo has some very nice objects, like the flogger for example. I wonder if it still works after the last update. Ea limited the bones cap on objects, I think.

I used part of the EA animation "a_motive_bladder_failure" and reworked it a little bit.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:48 PM, Ayserx said:

Hey! Congrats on your first upload :) Keep it up. 

On 12/19/2019 at 5:01 AM, bobahloo said:

Thanks for the upload! Nice to see more animators/animations in the mix

Thank you very much for your attention and your interest!

2 hours ago, Estz said:

Nice update Ozzy.

I think it would be better, if you moved this thread to the wicked whims download section. You'll get more people to see it.

thanks!

To move "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator". I don’t know how to do it ..) Do I have to wait for a moderator to approve?

4 minutes ago, 0zzzy said:

thanks!

To move "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator". I don’t know how to do it ..) Do I have to wait for a moderator to approve?

I think you might need to request it from the Moderator.

Or, you can make a new thread in the wicked whims download section, and ask to the moderator to lock or delete this one.