Sexual Favors

Sexual Favors

Version 2.2 - 29 February 2020

by Cheri

Do you need to convince the Kaiser to lend you his army? Are you trying to get in a Duchess's good graces? Or are you simply looking for excuses to bed everyone in town? Sexual Favors gives you the ability to trade sex for Favors, giving you more opportunities to increase your power and influence... or just to get laid.

Features

• A new diplomatic action, Offer Sex for a Favor, available to characters with the Seduction focus.
  • The ability to cash in any favor for sex. Usually not worth it, but if there's someone you really want to put in his or her place...

Requirements

Compatibility

• Compatible with pretty much everything.

Installation

• Use 7zip to extract the archive into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/

If you come across any bugs or issues, please report them in the forum thread.

@LenaLachrymosa

Mass war, slaughter for imaginary gods/spirits, killing you close ones for titles, racism and cannibalism. But showing pretty woman/mans bodies is unacceptable. Classic censorship:)

Also, Chery, did -50 penalty of relations is are little bit harsh? Or can be softened by certain traits, lustful, for example? Hmm, maybe it just because both personages is woman's, not quite sure.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I only have a few of the expansions and had not heard of favors. When I googled it I saw that this mechanic was added in the Conclave DLC, which I do not have, but I did not see Conclave listed as a requirement for the mod. So I am just double checking if you need the Conclave expansion to use this mod. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 12:40 AM, ChaosSorceress said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I only have a few of the expansions and had not heard of favors. When I googled it I saw that this mechanic was added in the Conclave DLC, which I do not have, but I did not see Conclave listed as a requirement for the mod. So I am just double checking if you need the Conclave expansion to use this mod. Thanks.

Sorry, I overlooked that. This mod does indeed require the Conclave DLC.

• 2 months later...

I don't remember when you removed it but the decision to give Sex for Favour, was a hillarious one. I personally would like that again. So if there is some customzation in the mod files, directions to add that decision back would be appreciated. No need to update the whole mod, just personal mods to mods. (Modception). Hope I explained my proposition correctly. Also a suggestion, implement Tentacle Indoctrination through favour would make sense. They owe you a favour, so they have to agree to show up, and then boom Tentacle in your orifices.

Also keep it up, have your mods as permanent fixtures in my mod-list.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:16 PM, skyrim_sith21 said:

I don't remember when you removed it but the decision to give Sex for Favour, was a hillarious one. I personally would like that again.

Never removed it. Make sure you're on the seduction focus.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:16 PM, skyrim_sith21 said:

Also a suggestion, implement Tentacle Indoctrination through favour would make sense.

No integration with Tentacled Dreams is planned.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I d/l this mod a few days ago.

When I tried to use sex for favor, the condition "IF_CAN_HAVE_SEX" is always X

I have both dlcs, and I'm sure my char is on seduction focus.

Scripting library is also ticked, but I'm using DWR, not LF.

Do I have to install LF too in order to use this mod? Will LF conflict with DWR?

On 4/19/2020 at 9:23 PM, erinctw said:

Hi, I d/l this mod a few days ago.

When I tried to use sex for favor, the condition "IF_CAN_HAVE_SEX" is always X

I have both dlcs, and I'm sure my char is on seduction focus.

Scripting library is also ticked, but I'm using DWR, not LF.

Do I have to install LF too in order to use this mod? Will LF conflict with DWR?

LF is required.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

What an amazing mod. It's stupidly overpowered if you are a female ruler (like Seduction, so it fits) but has its drawbacks that feel fair and balanced, specially because of the opinion malus if you get called an Adulteress. Just "convinced" the son of Ivar the Boneless to marry one of his daughters to one of my sons, gaining the claim to their Petty Kingdom and Ragnar's bloodline. Everything is going according to plan.