Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

I'm told for the pitcher' date=' I have to talk to beggers in the waterfront, but everyone I've spoken to has not had any dialogue options for it.

Am I missing something?

[/quote']

Just wait in the places where the beggars sleep.. near the thieve guild guy, and then you will found a guy with no pans, sleeping just talk to him.

On the 2ed quest whin i go to Hatin's House, and after i met the Demon i go back to the House whin i go out the door, The Wraith Guy come's to talk to me after that whin he's done talking to me it doss not End, There is No End dialogue Botton!

so it doss not End!

On the 2ed quest whin i go to Hatin's House' date=' and after i met the Demon i go back to the House whin i go out the door, The Wraith Guy come's to talk to me after that whin he's done talking to me it doss not End, There is No End dialogue Botton!

so it doss not End!

[/quote']

I'm unable to reproduce the bug. The first time you meet after inspecting the slaughter at Hatin's house, and he tells you to meet him in Anvil. The second time you meet at the Count's Arms. Both dialogues work fine for me (and I gather, rajalauk as well, since he played through that part)... strange. Could you provide a save game at Hatin's house? It's possible that you have some other mod that adds dialogue to NPCs borking things up.

I did find something of a bug, though: if you wait too long in approaching Kerna & Hatin at their meeting (and thus don't start their conversation cutscene), Kerna simply leaves and goes back home, leaving Hatin there. Though I guess that sort of makes sense that she's not going to wait around for you, it does break the quest.

Edit: During the first meeting outside Hatin's house, the dialogue options are:

What do you want from me? -> [he explains] -> I don't remember this -> [he tells you to meet in Anvil] -> [end]

Who are you? -> [he explains] -> [repeat]

Tom, I don't know. I can't get a non-ending dialogue. I looked at the esp in GECK and it looks good to me: if you're greeted by the Wraith at all, you should be getting the 'What do you need from me?' option, which has the 'I don't remember this' choice, which has a Goodbye flag. The dialogue should end if it starts at all.

But if all else fails, then upon exiting the Hatin hut, immediately make the following console commands:

setstage zBHCurseQ 10
set zBHOrder242Q.ghost to 2

This should give you the Wraith quest and make him think he already told you to meet him in Anvil.

But can you tell me where exactly does it stall?

The greet is "Greetings, stranger. I've been watching you ..."

Then it uses a script to add the topics "Who are you?" and "What do you need from me?". Maybe it's not executing the script for some reason.

It Has the "Greetings, stranger. I've been watching you" then the

"Who are you?" and "What do you need from me?" But whin he's done, There's

No X to get out of topics!

"I don't remember this' choice, which has a Goodbye flag" this one never come's up!

Go To Chorrol There is a new Guild the Brotherhood of Shadows Join It!

In version 2.0, the player receives the special axe "Ripper", which enables beheading of any human corpse in the game. To use it, approach the corpse, press and hold the grab key (z by default), and press the attack button.

Besides "Ripper", the Brotherhood of Shadows also has one more weapon for beheading, the "Moon Shard".

The "What do you need..." option has "I don't remember this" as a choice in the esp file, and it correctly shows up for me in the game. The choice also has the same exact conditions as the initial greet and the "What do you need..." option, so I don't see how it's possible for it to not show up if the rest do.

Here's the script it runs:

set zBHOrder242Q.ghost to 2
StartQuest zBHCurseQ
setstage zBHCurseQ 10
zElder02ref.enable
addtopic zBHCurseShadow01

That should allow you skip the conversation entirely as if it was successful (only the last two lines are important if you've already done the previous console commands). I'm sorry for the overcomplicated pseudo-solution, but I'm at quite a loss as to what could be going wrong.

Every Time i go in to Chorrol The Game crashes' date=' Whin i take this Mod off Game doss not crashe, Put it back in Game crashes? It Might be the BIG textures??

[/quote']

Wait... but you must have been in Chorrol with the mod if you were up to Hatin's quest. For memory, you can edit the iPreloadSizeLimit in the ini file. (Personally, I also edited the exe with CFF Explorer to mark Oblivion as capable of using more than 2GB, though I don't know how much that actually achieves.)

It started whin i started doing the head Hunting quest's, Every time i go into the Brotherhood of Shadows guild Door the Game Slowsss down, then whin i go out the door the Game crashes, whin i cut off this mod the game run's just fine!

Ok for this one It Was LoversTamagoClub that was makeing my PC slow Down!

hi

have a question

I am now Nighthunter and have no more contracts' date=' that is the end of the quest line?

in version 2b

[/quote']

[spoiler=*Spoiler* some questline of this mod]Unfortunately... yes. Actually questline for this version is end when dealing with hartin ended up violently and you defeat rage inside of you

On the 2ed quest whin i go to Hatin's House' date=' and after i met the Demon i go back to the House whin i go out the door, The Wraith Guy come's to talk to me after that whin he's done talking to me it doss not End, There is No End dialogue Botton!

so it doss not End!

[/quote']

Disabling LoversSurrender.esp in OMM fixed that for me.

Disabling LoversSurrender.esp in OMM fixed that for me.

I've tried the mod with LoversSurrender, and it definitely breaks his dialogue. Thank you for noticing this.

(Though I wonder if Tom's problem is caused by something else, since with LS it did end the dialogue... it just never gave the quest.)

Do not Use "LoversSurrender" and it just happed on the Wraith all the other stuff work's OK. The other Mod thet Hit's Chorrol is LoversBitch that puts Rena's Dog Shop there, On my load order LoversBitch is under Dark Bloodlines all other Lovers with PK Mods is over it. Moved some of my load order so going to start Dark Bloodlines over and see if it keep's doing it!

Archived