Incubus Dreams *Overhaul Update*

Incubus Dreams

View File

Are you a cambion, incubus, or any other similar category of hellion or demi-hellion that likes to feast on the sexual energy of mortals? Are you tired of adhering to your snack's idea of the ideal look of your lower half? Want to really spice up those nightly conjugal visits by letting your meal see you in all your daemonic glory? The LoveBelow is here to help with the Incubus Dreams.

What is it?

These are non-default bottoms for our lovely teen-elder for both *Male & Female* Frames with 6 texture variations available as Skin Details or as Tattoos.

*Pink is default for both frames for WW selection without Skin detail or Tattoo use*

There is the at rest (soft) version

incubuspreviewSOFT.PNG.e78dde0558e77710f75e735b713dd335.PNG

and the hard version

interstellular.PNG.1e34f38f25d4a85466cda262e25f4939.PNGred.PNG.c1c371ef743240db9bc401aa4aaa0268.PNGpinkumbre.PNG.03f2eef43010bc380483b8841a8c83b6.PNG

WW  body selector & AP capable and can located in CAS and the WW body selector with the following icon.

incubusicon.png.b2f5ba7bc54ea231533a05ab78447755.png

Known issues

This a girth-y beast so some animations do not line up exactly with the shape and size.  Oral and handjob animations that are not fitted for Noir's largest sizes are going to be off and clipping can occur with vaginal and anal simply because it is massive. Please use responsibly ;)

Custom skin-tones will probably have texture issues; Try Lucid Dreaming file to see if the skin-tone's affects can be overwritten.

Special Thanks

shamoo123  for requesting a vampire pene

My patrons over on Patreon

Everyone that weighed in over in the Animated Genitals discussion

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

This is something... new?
Very interesting, to say the least!

Any plans for a Succubus or something similar for them?

That would give players a lot to.. chew at... hahaha

Lol there has been requests and thoughts about a female counterpart to this over in the Animated Genitals Topic. I am seriously considering it I just have to mentally work out some issues with placement and scaling.

4 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Lol there has been requests and thoughts about a female counterpart to this over in the Animated Genitals Topic. I am seriously considering it I just have to mentally work out some issues with placement and scaling.

Sounds promising, keep us updated.

• 2 months later...

hi, love your content! I really enjoy it. But there's a issue. I don't know, if it just for me or not. But when i choose your incubus penis in body selector. the penis shows up but not with a color that i want, it has the first texture which is black . i tried adjusted the penis's texture (or color whatever you call it) into the one that i want in CAS, bottom section.  I  retried many times but the penis always appeared in black color. I mean, it's not that bad but things would so awesome if you can fix this problem by letting me (and everyone else) choose the specific color for the penis when sim turn into nude mode.

So sorry for my bad explanation! I'm working on it! :((((

But also thanks sooooooooo much for your mod <3!

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 3:18 AM, 123456592 said:

hi, love your content! I really enjoy it. But there's a issue. I don't know, if it just for me or not. But when i choose your incubus penis in body selector. the penis shows up but not with a color that i want, it has the first texture which is black . i tried adjusted the penis's texture (or color whatever you call it) into the one that i want in CAS, bottom section.  I  retried many times but the penis always appeared in black color. I mean, it's not that bad but things would so awesome if you can fix this problem by letting me (and everyone else) choose the specific color for the penis when sim turn into nude mode.

So sorry for my bad explanation! I'm working on it! :((((

But also thanks sooooooooo much for your mod <3!

20 hours ago, SexyCalvin said:

Same issue as 12345692 above; it seems such a pity when some of the other colors are so pretty! :D

Glad you like the other colors. As mentioned in the OP the other colors are CAS select-able while the default (what shows up in WW) is skin-tone matching. To have this happen the default texture is essentially blank and the coloring that ends up showing comes from a section from the texture of the sim's skin-tone. Unfortunately that means if that section of the Sim's skin-tone texture is black (like in some CC skin-tones) then the pene will be black as well.

So there are couple of options to handle this:

1. I can post all the other colors as a separate tattoo file that you can apply that in CAS. like I did for the Mandrake (this is a bit hit or miss for some reason)

2. I can edit the existing xml file so that each "color" is  listed in WW as a separate pene (so you will have 6 entries for the pene in WW selector for the same shape different color)

3. I can post an alternate xml file for each color and for those with a little familiarity with S4Studio can replace the existing xml in the package with the one for the color they want as default.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 2:01 PM, ezeliastarsong said:

hewwo. wondering if there's  going to be an update for this resolving the solid black color... assuming this doesn't work with CC skin tones :( saying something about missing dependencies...? thanks in advance

A work around for CC skin tones is being worked on for now I have added a tattoo package which may be changing to a Skin details package with the next update if it works better.

On 7/7/2020 at 7:01 AM, xxxagent said:

Aaagh WTF is that!

How did I miss this great cc? ?

Will definitely find a use for the Incubus penis in a story.

It is like a cat; It arrives quietly and sits there starting at you until you notice it's demon-y gaze. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 2:20 AM, MiniGiles said:

A work around for CC skin tones is being worked on for now I have added a tattoo package which may be changing to a Skin details package with the next update if it works better.

It is like a cat; It arrives quietly and sits there starting at you until you notice it's demon-y gaze. ?

Awesome ❤️ thank you MiniGiles :) your work is much appreciated and must lusted after. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2020 at 2:09 AM, jasperville said:

I love the idea and look of this demon dick, it's been in my fantasies a lot lately :D

A problem though, it is now the default cock of every male sim, even ones I created with a different rigged cock. So I'm removing it until this is fixed.

Not sure why that would be unless something in WW itself changed. Did you check your WW selector settings before removing?

This not a default override; so to use it, it would have to be chosen it through the WW selector. For it to affect all sims the "select for all sims like" option might have been used rather than the "select for this sim" option,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...