Small Seraphine Armor Modification + CBBE Bodyslide Compatibility

Scourge

I am not even sure that this deserves its own topic as it is frankly amateur work what I did and I don't think it is quite an achievement. So, yeah. I am sure someone else could have done a better job, had less problems and would've needed far less time than I.

Still, I think someone somewhere might enjoy the modification I did to the Seraphine Armor.

You require the original mod to have the effects, etc, etc, yadda yadda.

What did I do: I merely increased the translucently of the top, allowing you to see the breasts of your character through it.

Pictures of the work: (No using the tag cause the pictures don't have a preview and are large)

Sample 1 / Sample 1 Alternative

Sample #2 / Sample #2 Alternative

Download / Alternative Link

Seraphine Bodyslide for CBBE:

Mind, it is not my work (I have no idea HOW to even do that) but someone else was gracious enough to share it. It was also used for my small modification. So, if anyone wants just the CBBE Bodyslide compatible one, well, here it is:

Seraphine Armor - CBBE Bodyslide Download

Comparison between bodyweight:

Body Weight 0 / Body weight 0 #2

Body weight 50 / Body Weight 50 #2

Bodyweight 100 / Body weight 100 #2

edit #1: Provided alternative links to DL my modification as filesmelt was being silly.

edit #2:

Added just the bodyslide stuff.

edit #3: Removed the meshes from my edit so that only the textures remain as I accidentally didn't include all of them. My mod just changes the textures of it. I also switched from filesmelt for the file to mediafire. And did some formatting to this post. More pictures, etc.

Not to Quote myself but

Seraphine Armor - BodySlide Compatible

In all the armors I have viewed (love 'em!), I have found the Seraphine armor,( found at: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24723 ) to be one of the hottest.

Sadly though, for some who are not using UNP(B), either due to preference or have too many CBBE dependant mods through game progression can not, or do not like, once again, the thinner skinnier 'fleshings' / meshes for most of the higher rez armors out there.

I am hoping there is a more full version of this armor, if not I think many would be greatly appreciative for a different version of this

I appologize for contributing to the number of extended hands held out asking for something, I am starting to learn myself. But... we need this now plzplz

-Thank You very much

Thanks again!

So I can edit this in the CBBE BodySlide' date=' correct? I have installed the CBBE Seraphine thing from here, but I don't see it in the Body Slide selection menu.

[/quote']

I always thought that it would confirm to the weight of your character, or that is what I understood at least.

You define a skinny (0 weight) and a heavy (1.0 weight) body and the slider somehow makes all the stuff inbetween or whatever (No idea how it truly works).

All I know is that the armor does show your bust being bigger with 1.0 weight than it is with 0 weight.

Possibly you might have to add something to the xml file of the Slider tool but I seriously have no idea at all how that works.

edit: Added pictures to my original post to show of the different bodysizes.

Not to Quote myself but

Seraphine Armor - BodySlide Compatible

In all the armors I have viewed (love 'em!)' date=' I have found the Seraphine armor,( found at: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24723 ) to be one of the hottest.

Sadly though, for some who are not using UNP(B), either due to preference or have too many CBBE dependant mods through game progression can not, or do not like, once again, the thinner skinnier 'fleshings' / meshes for most of the higher rez armors out there.

I am hoping there is a more full version of this armor, if not I think many would be greatly appreciative for a different version of this

I appologize for contributing to the number of extended hands held out asking for something, I am starting to learn myself. But... we need this now plzplz

-Thank You very much

[/quote']

Thanks again!

No problem at all there. ^^ Wasn't even my work, I am just sharing what I have found. (And I also agree that the armor is one of the hottest out there. Its a pity it doesn't have a corset part as well or else it would be even better!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived