On 9/9/2022 at 3:06 AM, Uxot said:

Anyone got a good config files for belly bulges/collisions settings that are okay'ish? (for creatures too) i changed the belly to 0 in all config files and it never changes (only wanted to reduce the "lump" but it seems i cannot edit anything at all?!

Tried to edit for 3ba,sos_animals,ab sos baka patch (config files for animals are empty..???) 

Even CBPC Mod "CBPCollisonConfig.txt" file.. i run FNIS on every changes.

You don’t need to run FNIS when playing with CPBC/smp configs, and if you set the tuning numbers for the config to a non-zero value you can edit them live in game by alt tabbing out, they will reload automatically.

A good belly bulge is still something that eludes me.  I feel it’s better by doing the CPBC direct collision with the NPC belly node rather than the pelvis one, cause I don’t like seeing the bulge for human sized dongs.  The trade off is its a bit jittery.  Still playing with the config to find a sweet spot.  And I can’t get SMP collisions to be anything but crazy using the proxy collision object.  If anyone has figured that out I’d be interested.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 8:07 PM, no_way said:

You don’t need to run FNIS when playing with CPBC/smp configs, and if you set the tuning numbers for the config to a non-zero value you can edit them live in game by alt tabbing out, they will reload automatically.

A good belly bulge is still something that eludes me.  I feel it’s better by doing the CPBC direct collision with the NPC belly node rather than the pelvis one, cause I don’t like seeing the bulge for human sized dongs.  The trade off is its a bit jittery.  Still playing with the config to find a sweet spot.  And I can’t get SMP collisions to be anything but crazy using the proxy collision object.  If anyone has figured that out I’d be interested.  

Do you know to disable belly bulge with human dicks? I don't like seeing human sized penises making the bulge but I do like to keep that feature on for certain creatures.

On 11/21/2022 at 2:34 AM, Potato_Skill said:

Do you know to disable belly bulge with human dicks? I don't like seeing human sized penises making the bulge but I do like to keep that feature on for certain creatures.

I supposed you'd just have to figure out which CBPC config file applies to them and delete the collision spheres or the file altogether.  Probably NPC Genitals 6 if I had to guess.

Edited by no_way
  • 2 months later...

Anyone else find the smp vagina collisions don’t work very well?  I never get enough movement to actually get around the girth of even the smallest members with smp collision files.  I’m wondering if it’s because the dummy collider object is so offset from where the actual labia are, as compared to say coco or BHUNP where they are really close/more accuracy represent the actual labia mesh.

EDIT: Can confirm my suspicion was correct.  Pasted the BHUNP vagina collision objects into the CBBE 3BA collision mesh and renamed them, boom, vagina collisions much better with SMP.  Just needs a slight weight increase to bring it in line with bhunp.

Edited by no_way

Anyone else getting breasts that are defying gravity/overly elastic with smp on the latest nexus build?  I choose the maximum movement and realistic sag but they actually rebound UPWARD and toward the chest wall a small amount when switching from cbpc to smp.  Didn't used to do this, very odd.

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2023 at 11:38 PM, Loki Kiyori said:

i getting this erro when i try to build the bodyslide someone can help me?1f61b0ff50086d391088f96882541644.png

ignore that and download: [Predator] MME Harness V2 3BA SE , then do a bodyslide build of that suit only.
(this error is caused by the mod: 3BA for MME )
if you don't want to download the [Predator] MME Harness V2 3BA SE mod you can convert the original to 3ba easily, but I recommend the [Predator] mod because it is infinitely superior.

On 3/30/2023 at 6:01 PM, manpan22 said:

ignore that and download: [Predator] MME Harness V2 3BA SE , then do a bodyslide build of that suit only.
(this error is caused by the mod: 3BA for MME )
if you don't want to download the [Predator] MME Harness V2 3BA SE mod you can convert the original to 3ba easily, but I recommend the [Predator] mod because it is infinitely superior.

thanks i will try it

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2023 at 5:10 PM, no_way said:

Anyone else find the smp vagina collisions don’t work very well?  I never get enough movement to actually get around the girth of even the smallest members with smp collision files.  I’m wondering if it’s because the dummy collider object is so offset from where the actual labia are, as compared to say coco or BHUNP where they are really close/more accuracy represent the actual labia mesh.

EDIT: Can confirm my suspicion was correct.  Pasted the BHUNP vagina collision objects into the CBBE 3BA collision mesh and renamed them, boom, vagina collisions much better with SMP.  Just needs a slight weight increase to bring it in line with bhunp.

can you share the file?

• 3 months later...
On 11/24/2019 at 5:15 AM, Acro748 said:

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.62 kB · 23,541 downloads

Try use it, need SLIF

172618600_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_43_39_02.png.27e60097463ec78a1f48a77937f2f081.png

Load 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON from the current list of SLIFs.

This allows all mods in which SLIF are available to be used as Bodymorph.

Same with MME

If the mod does not support Bodymorph, it can be used as Bodymorph in any mod if SLIF is supported.

1522159646_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_42_53_49.png.25a54527a186a3f70f5d975b80a4896f.png

Can adjust the inflation shape in Bodymorph's percentages.

If click on bodymorph breasts above

337887809_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_53_08_29.png.9d44cdb736b031f4495b5a78651a108d.png

Here can set inflation options for each.

If choose breast, will use it in the same breasts node inflation mod as the MME.

If choose belly, will use in the same belly node inflation mod as Pregnancy.

I am using 3BBB for bodyslide, but am having a hard time carrying over this Bodymorph setting. How would I transfer these settings through vortex or load them onto body slide? I would appreciate any insight. 

• 3 weeks later...

Absolute beautiful and functional body but using MME (milk mod eco) with it is a real difficult task, at least for me. It's impossible to find a real tutorial on how to set up it so you can have 3BBB with the breast/ belly grow. 

First, on the mod page you need to install 3BA for MME. I guess it's just the correct morph for the mod armors, nothing related to make it works with 3BB scaling right ? 

Now according this post 

Thanks Acro748 btw,  

So, that may be my solution to scaling issue.

1: Install SexLab Inflation FrameworkSE found here: SexLab Inflation Framework SE - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

2: Download and install Acro748 patch ( to also try to answer @SeikoMontiss question, do we apply the patch by installing it like a normal mod install through MO2 / Vortex after installed SIF, right ? 

3: Follow instructions set by Acro748 in the SIF patch post and this is where I'm a bit confused. What value we should put into breast/ belly if i just want basic MME default option? 

Do i just let the SIF default value like seen in the screenshots? 

Edit: I did install the patch + SIF, but scaling do not works :( 

Edited by nunu87
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 11:15 AM, Acro748 said:

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.62 kB · 24,259 downloads

Try use it, need SLIF

172618600_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_43_39_02.png.27e60097463ec78a1f48a77937f2f081.png

Load 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON from the current list of SLIFs.

This allows all mods in which SLIF are available to be used as Bodymorph.

Same with MME

If the mod does not support Bodymorph, it can be used as Bodymorph in any mod if SLIF is supported.

1522159646_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_42_53_49.png.25a54527a186a3f70f5d975b80a4896f.png

Can adjust the inflation shape in Bodymorph's percentages.

If click on bodymorph breasts above

337887809_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_53_08_29.png.9d44cdb736b031f4495b5a78651a108d.png

Here can set inflation options for each.

If choose breast, will use it in the same breasts node inflation mod as the MME.

If choose belly, will use in the same belly node inflation mod as Pregnancy.

Sorry but these instructions either dont make sense or are terrible outdated, with my setup, the breasts just go to some crazy size and all you can see is broken polys, im using 3bbb amazing and it just doesnt work

Could it because the NPC Breast/Belly nodes dont actually exist anymore??? ?

2 hours ago, OrcishOatmeal said:

Sorry but these instructions either dont make sense or are terrible outdated, with my setup, the breasts just go to some crazy size and all you can see is broken polys, im using 3bbb amazing and it just doesnt work

They work - I follow this if I do a new Skyrim installation which I have just done ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for posting a question like this, but to download the new Advanced 3BA, which file do I download? I have the one from Nexus but I think that one doesn't come with the anal feature in the body? I am pretty confused on this one.

Just want to load the mod carefully since my game is always on the verge of crashing because of something

image.png.c3d83a720593bdc353471e47d07e834f.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023/12/31 at AM5点43分, Slickbutter said:

我很抱歉发布这样的问题,但是要下载新的 Advanced 3BA,我应该下载哪个文件?我有 Nexus 的一款,但我认为它  身上没有肛门功能我对此很困惑。

只是想小心地加载模组,因为我的游戏总是因为某些原因而处于崩溃的边缘

image.png.c3d83a720593bdc353471e47d07e834f.png

Trust me, I have the same problem as you. In the end, I found out that I didn't read the instructions. I worked on it for two days and almost ruined the archive. In the end just need to adjust the loading order. At first I came here like you to download old files, which was unnecessary. Let us thank these two gentlemen

How is mod order?
A. The plugin(esm, esp, esl) order doesn't matter.

However, the install order is important and usually CBBE 3BA should be installed last.
Also, if other mods requires CBBE 3BA, it should be installed before that mod.
The below are what you should do if you are a beginner.
NMM, Manual Installing : should be the last to install CBBE 3BA.
MO2 : Make sure that CBBE 3BA is located at the last bottom of the left mod order.
Vortex : Always set CBBE 3BA to "AFTER" in the Files Conflicts menu.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 8:02 PM, OrcishOatmeal said:

Hey did you maybe get this to work? I'm trying to make Fill Her Up SE work and I'm getting ridiculously badly shaped belly like this:

image.png.8629840db483555126d49481cefcdebf.png

Which soon turns into mooshroom-like bladder... And adjusting SLIF weights doesn't seem to do anything - it uses "Belly" slider no matter what I do.

Edited by Lapsio
45 minutes ago, Lapsio said:

Hey did you maybe get this to work? I'm trying to make Fill Her Up SE work and I'm getting ridiculously badly shaped belly like this:

image.png.8629840db483555126d49481cefcdebf.png

Which soon turns into mooshroom-like bladder... And adjusting SLIF weights doesn't seem to do anything - it uses "Belly" slider no matter what I do.

On SLIF, go to Bodymorphs tab, change the Bodymorph from Breats to Bell, then change the Nioverride for PC and NPCs from 100% to 0%. Wait for it to update