TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

okay seems like im up against a wall here

ill try installing MBP one last time

do you know any easy ways to do it

and Cyb3r's All in one Crashed my computer so I doubt that will work

ive tried the guide here on LL and it almost worked but my characters descriptions we all messed up and a few other things as well

thank you for trying to help me I appreciate it

The "easiest" way I know of to install MBP is via Cyb3r's AIO.

Before his AIO I installed my this way:

1. Install older AIO: http://www.4shared.com/file/YIiGYrCl/MBP14aFullMBP094ax117078allin1.html

NOTE:  you can install this two ways:

A. Run like a normal OMOD.

B. Load into OBMM and then instead of activating it, just right click on the file in the right hand side of OBMM and select "extract to directory".  Extract to a temp directory and then manually cut\paste it to your game folder.

2. Install the MBP++ v98a update (say yes to any and all overwrites) -  See the version under "Updates" that is for updating from 94a to 98a:  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37368/

Because what you installed are the original untranslated plugins.  You'll either have to live with it or search for the English translated esp files to fix it (or fix it yourself of course).  The mess up text is only in the character creation screen so it doesn't hurt anything.

I was wondering if someone could help me? 

I look over this thread and there's files scattered all over the place (mostly without any notation as to what they do) and I honestly can't distinguish one from the other.  I don't even know the difference  in function between Tamago Club and Hiyoko club (except that they're quite literally the "Egg" and the "Chicken"). 

Which ones do I need (and which versions) to get a pregnancy mod working for Oblivion and what is the load order? 

Thanks in advance.

Oh dear God. I've never understood Wyre Bash. Its a bit like ENPs for me. I listen to the instructions and they just go right over my head.  I really must find the time and patience to work them both out. 

Still one thing.... Am I right in assuming that:

Tamago - concerns pregnancy?

Hiyoko - concerns children?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)
I got something wrong, nothing really important but, when i use "set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1" there's no female sperm.
It happen after install lover magic or lover juice....
How can i do for make them compatible?
I have tried a new game, and it still not working.
Male sperm appear in inventory, not female, and in the womb statu nothing happen.

Edit: ok it seem to work after save and load wihout lover juice...
Np the problem is resolved :)

Which versions of LoversMagic and LoversLoveJuice are you using, and are they downloaded from here? If they are downloads from some other site, you can expect issues...

I don't use LoversMagic, but do use LoveJuice and have no issues with a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1.

hey finally that "work" one times on 10 try....

So, i'm using:

Attached Files

7z.png  LoversMagic-0.66e.7z   81.49K   1453 downloads

And for lover juice, your mod.

LoversLoveJuice v02_04i

the problem is i have install 3 mods at the same times so i dont know really where come the problem.

I have install stupid npc toohttp://www.loverslab.com/files/file/89-lovers-stupid-final/

The both immoral sister/guard ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6687-lovers-immoral-guards-v01/http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6687-lovers-immoral-guards-v01/ and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6813-lovers-immoral-sisters-01-02b/)

Lover magic is very funny because i'm playing an succube race it's really fun.

Lover juice, it look fun too but i post in your topic before the ingredient are too easy to collect and most important it's god mod, that kill the game difficult (and fun).

But i remember eatch time i installe an new mod before i have theses mod, the female dont give sperm.

But i make a new character and that work.

Here not... ^^'.

"a3ltc.kokumaromilk is a 'core' Lovers PK function as I recall, so one or maybe more of those MODs you installed maybe resetting it to 0. You can always reset it to 1 via the console; this symbol  ----->  ~  Then type, set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1 and save your game."

I did. That dont work ^^'

Unskilled, you shouldn't be using both versions of LoversMagic, the LoversMagic-fixed is an older version (.65 to be precise) .66e is the latest version available, I'll see if any new versions are out yet.

ahhh, ok thank you i'll disable the "fix" :)

log errors help

so bad it effects my game play... keeps spitting this into my console and loads it up with it

Error in script 060207cc
Operator + failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x484D Command: <unknown>

if i am not careful the log becomes something over 100mb

obse.zip

log errors help

so bad it effects my game play... keeps spitting this into my console and loads it up with it

Error in script 060207cc

Operator + failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x484D Command: <unknown>

if i am not careful the log becomes something over 100mb

attachicon.gifobse.zip

Got the same problem.

for now i'll check witch mod give me the message "lover.obse error" at start.

And yes in log i have not exactly this message but i have too, failed to evaluate wonb hud or something like this...

I think kokumarolmilk work, it's sometimes male or female dont give sperms, when the console fail to evaluate.

I'll search myself.

It's probably an Obse plugins incompatibility (i'm not sure but it's look like it's fertility utility spell).

I'll found :)

Just noticed this conversation, sorry I took so long.

If you look at the thread for Tamago Fertility Clinic, you'll notice a post by drattus pointing out that the function a4tcsConceptionOne is modified by tamagofertilityclinic.esp - it shouldn't be, and if you have tamagofertilityclinic.esp installed this will be causing what you're seeing. The workaround until I post a fix is to use TES4Edit to remove the duplicate of a4tcsConceptionOne from tamagofertilityclinic.esp. DO NOT remove the one in tamagoclub.esp.

I've held up on posting a corrected esp because the mod is not far off ready for its next update; it has taken far longer than I'd planned. I'd better just post a corrected version of what I've already made available - will do that today.

Apologies.

EDIT: v 1.04 of Tamago Fertility Clinic added in the original thread. This contains no new features, but should stop the tamagoclub.esm console spam (you'll still get one 'missing parameter' error, but no more than that).

If someone want to look at my horrbile machine translation of Tamagoclub v1.15c based on translation by maou.

Bug I have noticed with my verison after long time testing:

To many twins. After ovum got fertilized there were up to 3 fertilized ova.

If you want try this version, you have to use both.

I have made some big changes to the script a4tccGetTextSituation.

Because of this you have to use both HiyokoClub and TamagoClub. Don't mix it with other version by movomo.

Thank you so much for this but for some reason the game freezes at the loading screen before the main menu or as soon as I press space when the game is started up. I would greatly appreciate if you would help me-Thank you SamFisher001

Heh, I just found that setting a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1 did nothing, also and was puzzled for a moment. I have tamagofertilityclinic 1.04 running to test it ...

Unskilled, you asked for a global contraceptive, and it's on by default in tamagofertilityclinic after 1.02  :) It can be switched off in the .ini file.

Female contraceptives work in this game by not allowing sperm to be transferred during sex, so with the global contraceptive on, you can set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to whatever you like, and there'll be no sperm  female ---> female or male --> female (unless the 'receiver' is the player in either case). Male ---> Male will generate sperm, as the female contraceptive won't enter the equation ...

Incidentally, I'm not seeing any tamagoclub errors spammed to the console or the logs with a new game and tamagofertilityclinic 1.04, and the womb status click works.

Varenne : the tamago fertility clinic (TFC)  contraceptives should play reasonably with anything. You can set the TFC  global contraceptives on or off. If it's on, nobody can become pregnant except the player until you remove the contraceptive with the spell provided in the TFC mod (needs lvl 25 mysticism to cast it).

If it's off, the Tamago Club settings will control what happens, but you can cast the TFC add contraceptive spell (lvl 25 mysticism again) on whoever you like (except the player), and they will not then become pregnant, ever.

This is not quite what you're asking for though, you want to specify the global contraceptive by class ... it shouldn't be difficult to allow the ini file to specify the class to which the global effect applies, instead of everyone. I quite like the idea, except there are so many classes, and I don't want to hit performance by checking every NPC in a new cell against a long list.

Just doing 'Guard' would be easy, and I know what you mean about the helmets. I have Crowded Roads and F2CHLives running - a lot more guards and they frequently get into arguments with the F2CHLives NPCs, so there are a lot of little guardlings running around. I think I'd code it so it would be easy to add one or two more common classes, though I can't think of any right now.

I'm going to upload another TFC version soon. 1.04 is looking good, except that Calindil stubbornly refuses to sell some of the things I put in his chest (hence the missing conception potion), so he's subcontracting that line of work to Norbert Lelles in Anvil, who is happy to sell anything. I'll see if I can't at least add a guard-only exclusion option to the global contraceptive to the new version.