Bugfixes for various mods (SexistGuards, SL Kidnapped Redux)

11 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I am very happy that SL Kidnapped is continuing to be worked on. I would like to offer a suggestion (if you are allowed to add it). I would like the option to toggle the gender/races that are able to assault you when kidnapped. If this is a suggestion better asked to Vinfamy, I will post it on the original mod page.

Vinfamy retired from modding and makes his own game. So he will not update his mods in quite a long time, if ever.

Just so that i understand this correctly. You want that one race can kidnap you and another race can assault you? Because race, i think, is otherwise already implemented.

Gender was asked already a bit higher up and i think also that this makes sense to implement.

- Completely rewrote the FilterRapists and OrgyStart functions.

- Brought back the faction system I had before. I know why it wasn't working initially for certain factions.

- Replaced the chicken scenario with a riekling one.

- Merged the elk scenario with the deer one and replaced it with a death hound scenario.

- Added other DLC creatures to other scenarios (such as chaurus hunters to the chaurus scenario).

Everything should be in working order, but unfortunately, it seems you need to start a new save to get everything working the way it should.

EDIT: I've now edited it so that you can choose which genders can join in the orgy. The genders that aren't toggled on will still stand around a cheer. Again, unfortunately, I believe you'll have to start a new save for the change to take affect. I'm not really sure how to fix that.

I also merged the MNC and other creature lists, because I saw no reason why they should be separated, or that you would need a toggle for MNC.

SLKR Edit 11.zip

1 hour ago, mushroomcap said:

- Completely rewrote the FilterRapists and OrgyStart functions.

- Brought back the faction system I had before. I know why it wasn't working initially for certain factions.

- Replaced the chicken scenario with a riekling one.

- Merged the elk scenario with the deer one and replaced it with a death hound scenario.

- Added other DLC creatures to other scenarios (such as chaurus hunters to the chaurus scenario).

Everything should be in working order, but unfortunately, it seems you need to start a new save to get everything working the way it should.

EDIT: I've now edited it so that you can choose which genders can join in the orgy. The genders that aren't toggled on will still stand around a cheer. Again, unfortunately, I believe you'll have to start a new save for the change to take affect. I'm not really sure how to fix that.

I also merged the MNC and other creature lists, because I saw no reason why they should be separated, or that you would need a toggle for MNC.

Uploaded. I will test tomorrow. Btw. the patch is doubled but it seems first glance both are the same. So i just deleted the SLKR Edit 11 Folder.

Last update (F) deleting mod/cleansave/instaling with F - last menu (other mods) does not working in any point. Empty menu from imersive creatures is still persent (all it features are present in common creatures menu). As begin to write topic must said that i am using old sexlab kidnap version in same time with sl kidnap redux and old version is working much better than new with patches (only problem is on quest not ending that is solved in debug menu).

Edit: On first mcm page some points does not work (change ok, reenter mcm and cant change). First 2 forced ambushes goes to black screen (all is goes but i see nothing). Maybe it my install, but with previous versions all was ok (with D(or E) i had only one chance with 1 creature in close room with no actions after 1st time).

@crococat @RMCW

Yeah, I was having the same problem. I fixed it. For some reason, it was having issues with the translation file?

Anyway, I changed the faction system again. This is definitely the last time I'm messing with it. I mostly went back to the MagicCharmFaction system, but I also added an alias quest to catch hostile actors and add them to the MagicCharmFaction as the OrgyStart function plays out. Unfortunately, I would steer clear of the flame atronach scenario. They just don't play nice with other factions no matter what I do. Other than that, I think I've gotten the mod pretty stable at this point.

SLKR Edit 12.zip

4 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

Anyway, I changed the faction system again. This is definitely the last time I'm messing with it. I mostly went back to the MagicCharmFaction system, but I also added an alias quest to catch hostile actors and add them to the MagicCharmFaction as the OrgyStart function plays out. Unfortunately, I would steer clear of the flame atronach scenario. They just don't play nice with other factions no matter what I do. Other than that, I think I've gotten the mod pretty stable at this point.

Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

@V3rius

The true/false options should have been fixed in that last edit I posted (clean save may be required..). As for the kidnappers, I don't know what the issue could be. They're working perfectly for me. Did you test that last edit I did, edit 12?

16 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

The true/false options should have been fixed in that last edit I posted (clean save may be required..). As for the kidnappers, I don't know what the issue could be. They're working perfectly for me. Did you test that last edit I did, edit 12?

I just wanted to edit my post in hopes you didn't read it already :(. No, I was so intelligent to upload your last changes but not install it in my test profile...

@mushroomcap

I got captured by a ww and put into the abandoned house. Now the werewolf gets going. Some misalignment but pretty sure that is from the anim. However then the werewolf loses his dong and stands still for a second before trying a new anim. And my PC tries to follow but shortly after the next anim is playing and so on.

Normally i would say its clearly a script problem here at the point were the anims are loaded and the attackers are managed, however I have at the start of the game two times the message that Kidnap Redux is installed. So maybe the script starts two times. But i don't know why.

Try 2: Practically same setup but I installed Racemenu.

I did NOT get the second message that Kidnap Redux is installed this time. Got Kidnapped by Warlocks, Teleported to Bandit Hideout where they proceeded to kill the bandits who did nothing but stand there or mine some stone. So that happened.

After that, while not as prevalent as before with the ww, the anims still seemed to swap while an anim is still going on resulting in weird formations like a floating woman and a guy humping the air. Also even tho it were 2 Warlocks who attacked me and both went inside the cave, only the main kidnapper had his fun.

So there is definitely still something up with the script.

@mushroomcap

So third try:

Got captured by 3 Deathhounds. Got put into Bloodlet Throne in one of those mini Caves whith spikes at the entrance. Which are used as Cells. In theory nice but in practice= clipping, clipping everywhere.

First everything looked good. First DH began the other two came to the spike to look. Good. Then the second one began. The first one was captured inside the cell and couldn't go anywhere and the third one disappeared. Maybe the wolves killed him which where outside? He never shows up. The second one teleported outside in the meantime. Nothing happens anymore. I'm captured with the first DH in the tiny cell. Since he is lvl5 and I'm lvl 1 i cant beat him, since he has regeneration. Btw even if i attack him he won't attack me. He does nothing.

Luckily i have sparks so i could escape by lvl up my destruction enough :).

Edit: i just killed him and he had the normal DH loot not mine. Not my items. Furthermore the quest marker is still on him and now I can't escape anymore since he is dead and the "do you wanna go back where you were kidnapped?" Dialog is not coming.

The 4th Try pretty much was the same. Again DH. Again Bloodlet Throne (this time a bigger cell so not as much clipping), Again the third DH is missing and I'm stuck because DH has not my items and the marker still says the kill the DH.

I will try one last time without Ultimate Combat. Maybe its AI Settings is the culprit? I mean i doubt it but better checking it.

Tried Edit 12 and it works better but I still get same issue with the kidnappers just stopping SL events after a few events have ran. I get this even on a new save.

Other than this issue seems to work perfectly, revenge quest works fine, even after I run into this issue, and that used to give me trouble.

As you are not getting these issues, I assume its another mod interrupting the quest. I think out of my mod list PetCollar and Deviously Enslaved and Devious Followers are the most likely culprets so going to disable those and see if I still have the issue. 

I'll post here if I find anything.

Edit: I disabled PetCollar first and got kidnapped to Ustengrav by Necromancers. They played the vanilla quest when I entered which caused the bandits and conjurers to go into combat, but the SL events played fine none the less. Once combat had ended the SL events continued, up to 15 SL events with no issue.

I am thinking that PetCollar caused the issue I was having currently, I'll try running some more events now to see if I get the issue again in another event.

I made some more tests.

Skeever (and wolves?) ambushed me. The Wolves kill the Skeever before screen transition. However the Skeever still lives and is Main (and only) Kidnapper. The first anim plays nice. I think the second anim starts too fast because then shit happens. I installed "SL Light me Up" and while it gets the first anim quite nice, it doesnt get the second one.

While the second one is playing shortly after the third one plays. then the anim (tries to) swap and "SL Light me Up" works again. The anim doesn't play out and while i have the bleedout anim the message that i passed out appears. If there is only one attacker this happens always.

If there are multiple attacker it seems either this way or the other before, where i can't do anything and the marker doesn't go away even if i kill the attacker. Probably because the script fails because the second/third attacker is not found.

And some more tests: Bandits this time. 2 Bandits ambushed me. Got transported to Fort Neugrad.

Both had fun and then went there mery way. I was free to roam. No Bandit attacked me. I could attack them but nothing came in return.

I then went North Shriewkwind Bastion because not the 2 bandits had my stuff according to the marker but someone in this other Bastion.

Was a Vampire Fledgling lvl1. Who did also nothing to me, so i could kill her easily. The Quest was done and she had indeed my stuff. I also got the message if I want to go back were I was ambushed.

So now I went back to Fort Neugrad to see if i get attacked now. And yes indeed now I get attacked again.

So human attackers seem mostly fine it seems. made only one Test with humans though. However It seems the wrong alias is taken into account when choosing the one who has all the stuff. 

Maybe RMCW is right and it has to do with certain mods not being compatible? Because I legitimately am not having all of these issues. It's working (for the most part) just fine for me? Do you know what other mods you have installed that could maybe be causing any issues? Are there any that would run scripts at the same time?

EDIT: Currently working on a few edits to streamline the whole mod and hopefully fix some things

Well, here it is. Test this version. It should be much more stable. I even figured out a way of handling factions that seems foolproof, by taking a page from how Defeat does it. Even atronachs are working.

EDIT: Whoops. Forgot to make a couple very minor edits. Here it is again, slightly different.

EDIT: Was motivated to make one more change. I made it so that animations with more than three people can happen. Up to five actors.

Thanks. Just so you know, I had to fix a couple small errors I made with the gangbang script and a couple other things, so I'm reuploading it. You're gonna wanna redownload it.

EDIT: Aaaaand had to fix it real quick again. I swear every time I think I've gotten it just right, there's some other small little detail I remember. Scripting is hard.

EDIT: Case in point: had to do it again -_-

EDIT: Hmm. Having a problem with draugrs I don't understand? They don't attack, but they walk around as if they're searching for a hostile, and the orgy scene never starts...

SLKR Edit 14.zip

Well, here it is. Test this version. It should be much more stable. I even figured out a way of handling factions that seems foolproof, by taking a page from how Defeat does it. Even atronachs are working.

First Try:

Got taken by bandits and wolves. Put into a cage and the Main Kidnapper gets going. The second one comes around and takes his turn. No overlapping here so the "While Sexlab active wait" did something :). However after the first one teleported out of the cage, after going against the bars a while, he took out his battleaxe and killed one of the wolves outside. Only one. After that more bandits showed up and took their turn. One or two came to look. Nice. At first i thought only human actors would get going but one of the wolves got their turn aswell directly before the message that i passed out appeared. Went back to get my stuff. besides that the guy was lvl 9 there was no problem. Killed the Bandits and got my stuff back. Quest complete. I got the message if I want to go back where I was ambushed. I said yes but nothing happened. Maybe i miss clicked, not entirely sure.

Second Try: I took an female Orc as potential Victim through Dialog. Changed to "Unequip only" and set Threesome Chance to 95% because never saw one.

Without making a new game I forced Trigger a second Ambush. One Sabercat. RIP threesome. Got teleported into another Bandit cave, inside of some cages. No Orc here.

The Sabrecat gets going. After the third Time the Sabrecat wants to go outside, but does not teleport or anything. Just wanders against the bars. After a while I kill the Sabrecat. I still have my Equipment on me so "Unequip only" works, but the marker again stays on the sabrecat. I don't get any message and I'm again stuck. I assume killing the Main Kidnapper after getting ambushed is not good. However this worked before. Also that seemingly nothing works or gets going (aka the kidnapper runs into the cage wall) is a problem.

If this is because some Scripts are running in the Background, maybe a short Top Left Notification like "I think they are done with me" or something could help. One to make it clearer that something is happening and also to find this bug.

So three bugs:

- The Bandit who killed one of the wolves. -> It looked like he himself was unsure why as he draw his weapon, put it back again and drew it again.

- The Kidnappers who are going against walls. -> This is probably not completely fixable cuz Skyrim, but that nothing happens after that should be. The PC is basically stuck.

- The Kidnapper is dead but the Quest stays alive. -> This is maybe not a Problem if the PC doesn't have a chance to fight. Aka get kidnapped, get fucked, pass out. Because it seems to only not work if the Kidnapper gets killed while you are officially in custody.

I would change the Utility.Wait Time on Function Outcome() (Line 495) and decrease it from 3 to 2 and the second one after that (Line 498) from 2 to 5. Because I assume the bug that nothing happens is because the Script fails, whyever, at this point. So increasing the time after the scene ends might help.

I will try some other things and play a bit with my setup. Because this is a test setup specifically for Kidnapped, maybe i forgot to install something. 

So i tried a third time. "Unequip only". Got kidnapped by Horses and went to the windhelm stables. Nothing happended. Stole the main Horse and killed it outside. Quest again stuck. No new Kidnappings are possible. Even with "Revenge Quest" disabled under "Preventing Kidnappings". Nothig happens. 

So some other things:

- I think a button to stop the revenge quest would be nice. To try to unstuck it.

- Also the "unequip only" seems to be the culprit. The Revenge Quest, i think, should either never start or there needs to be some changes that the script gets fired if the enemy dies.

- The "how many seconds until kidnapping is dodged" is missing

- I would delete hagraven and dragons. Ofc subjective. Maybe insert Horker and lurker or something.

All of this was tested with Edit 13!

Edits 14 and 15 should work much better. Speaking of which, think I figured out why some scenarios would just stop and not work, before they even get going (including the draugrs). There was a minor issues in the original script (from before either of us edited it). It was during the OnHit event. When it spawns the three kidnappers, what it does is duplicate actors already in the world and spawn them at you, then deletes them after you're moved to the kidnap location. Unfortunately, if all three aliases aren't filled, and there aren't three actors to duplicate, and it tries to delete a nonexistent actor, the script errors, and the function cancels. This puts everything to a halt. I made it so that it checks if there's even an actor first before using the delete function. This minor issue should actually fix a lot of issues the mod's had.

EDIT: Hmm. Nevermind about the draugrs. I'm still having THAT problem

EDIT: It's specifically draugr that were sleeping in their coffins, and then exit out of them that are the issue. They come out and then just walk around with their weapons drawn, and don't engage in the scene.

SLKR Edit 15.zip

Edits 14 and 15 should work much better. Speaking of which, think I figured out why some scenarios would just stop and not work, before they even get going (including the draugrs). There was a minor issues in the original script (from before either of us edited it). It was during the OnHit event. When it spawns the three kidnappers, what it does is duplicate actors already in the world and spawn them at you, then deletes them after you're moved to the kidnap location. Unfortunately, if all three aliases aren't filled, and there aren't three actors to duplicate, and it tries to delete a nonexistent actor, the script errors, and the function cancels. This puts everything to a halt. I made it so that it checks if there's even an actor first before using the delete function. This minor issue should actually fix a lot of issues the mod's had.

- The MCM setting "how many seconds until kidnapping is dodged" is missing -> it's always 5 seconds now. The default value.

- The MCM setting "aggressive..." is missing. (I get sometimes non aggressive anims, but im not sure if its because the setting is missing or the tags are wrong)

- The problem where i get kidnapped by horses but nothing happens is still there. Maybe i did not activate enough anims? Will check that. Still, if this is the case then, if no animation is there to play, the mod seems to break -> See last entry from me, third try.

- Loaded Savegame afterwards. Got kidnapped by 2 skeevers and a wolf. The wolf and the skeever fought after i got down. No one died, but still only one skeever came with me.

- After 4 times, the pass out message appears. But I don't get teleported. nothing happens. I kill the skeever and the quest functions and gets completed. Then the message appears "do you want to go back where you were ambushed" and i definitely said yes. And again nothing happened.

- I still think the animations play to fast one after another. Sometimes SOS doesn't get if the anim is starting or ending. And Light me up always doesn't work with every second anim. Probably because its still in its ending script when the next anim starts.

Tested with Edit 15.

@V3rius

Alright, here's a new version. I went through all the scripts and looked for any discrepancies I could notice that might be causing issues. Let me know especially if the "do you want to go back where you were ambushed" and killing main kidnapper not completing quest bugs are fixed. I haven't fixed the MCM yet. I'll get to that.

EDIT: I'm also getting skeevers spawnign along with wolf ambushers for some reason, but I don't know why. The quest in the plugin has the correct conditions. It only calls on the wolf race. Skeevers shouldn't spawn...

EDIT: Well, tested it myself, and killing the main kidnapper is fixed, but the move back to origin messagebox isn't.... I'm not quite sure why

SLKR Edit 16.zip

Alright, here's a new version. I went through all the scripts and looked for any discrepancies I could notice that might be causing issues. Let me know especially if the "do you want to go back where you were ambushed" and killing main kidnapper not completing quest bugs are fixed. I haven't fixed the MCM yet. I'll get to that.

EDIT: I'm also getting skeevers spawnign along with wolf ambushers for some reason, but I don't know why. The quest in the plugin has the correct conditions. It only calls on the wolf race. Skeevers shouldn't spawn...

EDIT: Well, tested it myself, and killing the main kidnapper is fixed, but the move back to origin messagebox isn't.... I'm not quite sure why

Ok i made a real quick test:

- Creatures don't work. Even if all Human Sliders at 0 no creature would spawn. In SL creature animations were loaded.

- Even with Female NPCs off they attacked me. (But did not use me, so this maybe ok).

- I got kidnapped by argonians 3 times. 2 Times were ok but the third time i was put in a elven dungeon and the elves started their spiel. The Argonian Main Kidnapper only watched. Not that big of a deal in this case but probably a bug still.

- I didn't get the exhaustion message. Was free to roam afterwards and hit what I want. No repercussions.

if you have a blacklist, why not blacklist certain locations like abandoned house until quest conditions have been completed, or if too hard to do, just blacklist them altogether. that should resolve the issue with certain locations like abandoned house not working or being trapped