Bugfixes for various mods (SexistGuards, SL Kidnapped Redux)

> I already said this one, but main kidnapper death not finishing quest: fixed. This one only happened with creature main kidnappers, because of the way the conditions were set up that were needed for the quest to finish.

> Messagebox not doing anything: fixed. This one was because the point where you're supposed to get moved back to is a reference alias, which grabs the nearest actor, which pretty much will always be the PC, so when you click the messagebox to take you back,  you just get teleported to right where you are. I changed it so that it will spawn an xmarker where you were downed and forced it into the ref, and that's what you'll get teleported back to.

> Actors standing around not doing anything: I believed I actually fixed this one. It was my fault. When I set the conditions that rapists needed to be allies or friends with the main ambusher. Problem is, some actors, even if you think they should be friends or allies, aren't. Some aren't even considered friends or allies of themselves, such is the case with horses, which is why the horse scenario never did anything. I changed it so that instead of checking if the actors are allies, it just checks to make sure they're not hostile toward each other. Also,t he main ambusher will always automatically be accepted into the rapits array.

About your previous post:

- I don't know what's going on with the Find quests. They're weird and buggy, but it has nothing to do with the scripts. I think skyrim's just like that? Such as the skeevers spawning in with wolves. There's no conceivable reason that should happen. And the fact that it doesn't always spawn all three kidnappers.

- I didn't turn females off to be the ambushers, or spectators. Just to be the rapists. Female NPCs are gonna be at the locations regardless. I figure, they're still a part of the faction, why wouldn't they help with the ambush?

SLKR Edit 17.zip

Fixed MCM. Added a button to the MCM to reset the PlayerAlias and MCM quests. Should make it so you don't have to start a new game. Do NOT use this button while you are currently ambushed, kidnapped, or the revenge or rescue quests are active. It could break things. I also changed it so that instead of checking the quest array for a list of creature races to add to the rapist list, it'll just check if that race has any registered animations.

EDIT: Made it so player is invulnerable from the moment the ambushers are spawned until they either stop attacking you or they miss their time window of opportunity. Because they're trying to knock you out and kidnap you, not kill you

EDIT: Hmm. Seems the invulnerability isn't working on the player...

SLKR Edit 18.zip

On 1/21/2020 at 3:49 PM, mushroomcap said:

Fixed MCM. Added a button to the MCM to reset the PlayerAlias and MCM quests. Should make it so you don't have to start a new game. Do NOT use this button while you are currently ambushed, kidnapped, or the revenge or rescue quests are active. It could break things. I also changed it so that instead of checking the quest array for a list of creature races to add to the rapist list, it'll just check if that race has any registered animations.

EDIT: Made it so player is invulnerable from the moment the ambushers are spawned until they either stop attacking you or they miss their time window of opportunity. Because they're trying to knock you out and kidnap you, not kill you

EDIT: Hmm. Seems the invulnerability isn't working on the player...

The good news:

The MCM is working and it seems all options are there.

The bad news:

4 very brief tests.

-Horses seem to still not work. (Not entirely sure if creature anims were active at this point but no creatures seem to work right now sooo)

-Chaurus Hunter captured me. Chaurus and a bunch of Falmer stared at me but did nothing (like the Horses)

-Foxes ambushed me but i wasn't teleported and nearby Stormcloak Soldiers had there fun. One of them was Main Kidnapper aswell.

-3 Wolves ambushed me. I was teleported to a falmer dungeon. A Falmer, a Wolf and a Goat stand before my cell. (There is a joke here, i'm sure of it). The Goat ran away and was killed by something shortly after. Got notification that The Main Kidnapper is dead. Didn't try to teleport back. Got attacked by the falmer and died. (The last one is probably correct but the way it came to be was definitely not)

Do you have a papyrus log? That would help.

EDIT: Found another reason that might be causing the mod to grind to a hault. Even when you get kidnapped, the game time updates don't stop, and they reset the values, which messes up the orgy and other parts of the mod (was able to figure this out because I added a few debug notes into the script). I've fixed it so that the game time update values and functions don't fire while you're already kidnapped or the rescue quest is running. This should also fix a lot of the issues people have been having.

EDIT: Now I'm having the issue where actors aren't doing anything. Which is weird. I wasn't having this issue before. But I know changing the game time update isn't what did it. I'm not sure what's causing this.

EDIT: It's definitely something wrong with my gangbang script, but I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what's wrong, and I haven't figured it out yet. I'm sure it's gonna be something tiny and hard to spot... It always is...

EDIT: Yup. It was something tiny and stupid. I accidentally put a "==" somewhere where I should have put a "=". Anyway, here's the updated version that works now.

SLKR Edit 19.zip

I just tried to test (because I really apreciate, SLKR still improved ) with SE, then now I set MCM options,  and  find a little glitch in MCM menu.

mcmmenu.JPG.a597f0f2087687055e459fdc6ae29ea5.JPG

just confirm,,  the value "1 $SLKR_FEMALE"  may not cause issue (only visual problem)?   (value -1, 0, 1  will be set without problem to get victim gender?)

Then I use only dialogue for kidnapp NPC, it seems  start quest,

Then I went inn, and select dialogue, which should  start kidnapp quest,  she said me,, "Look this "

but suddenly the inn master are disappeared with scream "Uh,," tas if "She is kidnapped". then any way I start quest, then arrive the dungeon,

I check the point, with map,, and open the door to enter the cell,  suddenly CTD.

Though I can not confirm it is because I use SE version with this patch,"SLKR Edit 20.zip", or it relate with creature mod etc,,

but papylus log seems show there is erroer about SLKR scripts,,

When I serch victim (the marker points) in dungeon I keep invisbile with mod, (permanent invisibillity), 

then I send some enemys to jail by magic... so if it cause problem ?

[01/26/2020 - 04:17:15PM] ERROR: alias Rapist on quest SLKR_FindRapists_Quest (35001844): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias Rapist on quest SLKR_FindRapists_Quest (35001844)].SLKR_RestartCombat_Script.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (35000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.FilterRapists() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (35000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.RescueOrgy() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
    [alias Victim on quest SLKR_Rescue_Quest (3500691E)].SLKR_VictimAlias_Script.OnCellAttach() - "SLKR_VictimAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
[01/26/2020 - 04:17:15PM] ERROR: Cannot get faction reaction against a None actor
stack:
    [ (0007E7B4)].Actor.GetFactionReaction() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (35000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.FilterRapists() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (35000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.RescueOrgy() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
    [alias Victim on quest SLKR_Rescue_Quest (3500691E)].SLKR_VictimAlias_Script.OnCellAttach() - "SLKR_VictimAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
[01/26/2020 - 04:17:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsHostileToActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/26/2020 - 04:17:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp53"
stack:

>>CTD

hm,, I try same thing, (just change some condtion, in MCM for races who will kidnapp about creatures.

1 set victim (ahalam) by dialogue. (confirm she said thank you, and in UI got message, Ahalam set as victim)

2  go to The Bannered Mare,  asked Huluda , is there new kidnapping ?  she said look this.

3  I see message in UI, but this time,  something happend about "Orgnar" ? though I could not confirm,,

4  Activate quest, in quest menu, Serch the place by map. (it seems same as before)

5,  I enter the dungeon, and with map, I realch the place, then open the door.

6. CTD

I get most of same papyrus log, about SLKR on the CTD ,  (So I can not confirm who is actually kidnapped at all ^^;)

my papyrus log only show XPMSE related log, (warning about combat style etc) , and SLKR erroer. so I think actually SLKR cause this CTD.

(btw with my current set-up I sedom see CTD, but I may try without this mod, go same dungeon,,)  

if it happen because of I  use LE patch for SE (converted version), ignore this please.. just hope this mod stable to pray.

This time, I used V3ruis version, (in download section SL Kidnapped Redux 4.1.1 Patch I

finally I could open door, then can fnish 1st quest,, then find victim = Orgnar without problem.

But I do not know, I set vitctim as ahalam with dialogue, so I really do not hope to see Male (for me) victim ,when I use dialogue for female.

then it is same problem as SE conveted version..  so hope if someone could correct it..

Use dialogue > set NPC as victim > the NPC should be kidnapped, not other random NPC. (I set fellow disable in MCM, and I suppose it only use dialogue to

decide Victim NPC.

Anyway,, I may test gain with another save data, V3ruis offered patch,, (maybe about NPC kidnapped quest is not stable with Edit version?)

thanks

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Anyway,, I may test gain with another save data, V3ruis offered patch,, (maybe about NPC kidnapped quest is not stable with Edit version?)

thanks

If I recall correctly Patch I is basically "Edit 16" in this forum from @mushroomcap.

I assume the aliases are not correctly set in the latest Edits from mushrromcap due to the vast Edits made in the last couple patches.

I didn't test much yet. Are the Kidnappings for the PC ok right now? Thats what I and later mushroomcap tried fixing first.

1 hour ago, V3rius said:

If I recall correctly Patch I is basically "Edit 16" in this forum from @mushroomcap.

I assume the aliases are not correctly set in the latest Edits from mushrromcap due to the vast Edits made in the last couple patches.

I didn't test much yet. Are the Kidnappings for the PC ok right now? Thats what I and later mushroomcap tried fixing first.

I see, but it is ok (because I test to report what I find, so I test both to confirm ^^)

As for me,, I may not use Kidnapping for the PC (though I hope if it work only about my follower etc,, many request I have,, ) but hope to be improved about NPC quest option. (I am PC male straight player,, so may not hope much,, my PC kidnapped and raped (or with option) etc ^^;  

but hope to see, when PC is kidnapped, my follower will be kidnapped too,, and be victim, or follower tried to rescue me,,  fail, then will be sexual victim (start sexlab animation)  in front of me,, etc,,,  but those things may need more time to work stable I suppose,, then I only used to see NPC kidnapped who I set by dialogue..

at current the dialogue system seems not work as I expected,, (and there were many problem when I use this mod in SE ,,)

It is reason why I have asked and serched new patch here or there , and happend to find this topic.. then hope to test it.

Anyway yours effort is really welcom and thanks much.

Then if yours now try to concentrate PC kidnapping, I wait after you finish them.  (and may keep test and report,, as PC victim too) 

btw have you check code , captive follower ? 

because I almost confirm, captive follower released first,, (the author offer all permission to free edit and make more better)

after a while , this mod appear..  then about NPC kidnapped quest, both show almost same thing..

so maybe code is arragend and improved..  but about quest and dialogue, Captive follower work stable.

(So If I decide victim, then use dialogue with NPC, after that ask inn master about kidnapping,, Captive follower set the NPC as victim 

it is important for me,, or I often see, man NPC becom victim ^^;  it is not I expected.  

about both test, I only see 2 man NPC becom victim, and  did not see the NPC (Ahalam) kidnapped. which I set by dialogue. it is strange for me.

and after kill Kidnapper, Captive follower offer one more unique option,, then I hope to see same dialogue in this mod .

(but untill add new request, at least I hope to see, set victim work as I expect) 

• 1 month later...

As another poster said, version I works for kidnap rescue quest (no CTD) but has the "nothing happens" bug when the player is kidnapped.

On the other hand, edit 20 works well for the player kidnapping quest (everything works well, except most the time only 1 aggressor spawn for the rape even though the ambush has 2-3 of them but the actual scene progression works and the Abandoned house works too). However, this version has a 100% CTD rate when it's a rescue quest. As soon as you enter the cell that the NPC is in, the game CTD, switching back to version I fixed this.

So the best possible version of this mod is a combination fix of edit 20 and version I.

For now, if you want to play with PC kidnap, use version edit 20, if you want to rescue NPC, use version I. If you want to use both, you're kinda out of luck

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's been a while since I posted an edit for this, but I have been working on it here and there. I just haven't posted it. I don't remember what all changes I made, but I do know this version is MUCH more stable than the other ones, and works much better.

EDIT: Had to make one small fix

SLKR Edit 21.zip

• 3 weeks later...

This works great on SE even, thank you.

One small issue was NPC Rescue missions were completely broken. (pretty easy to fix though)

You accidentally added "property" and "auto" arround SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script on line 17. I must have done this one at some point in my fiddling disregard.

Additionally there were no AmbushActors; because they were immediately cleared. So that caused crashing on cell load. I made an extra array to save the ambushactors to and then called that if the function ran and there were no ambushactors.

With these fixes - it's finally stable, if still a bit awkward at times. Weirdness abounds when you try the rescue missions in low-population holds, but it still works.

Patch for this provided: 

SLKR Fix.zip

On 4/11/2020 at 7:37 AM, IntelligencePending said:

This works great on SE even, thank you.

One small issue was NPC Rescue missions were completely broken. (pretty easy to fix though)

You accidentally added "property" and "auto" arround SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script on line 17. I must have done this one at some point in my fiddling disregard.

Additionally there were no AmbushActors; because they were immediately cleared. So that caused crashing on cell load. I made an extra array to save the ambushactors to and then called that if the function ran and there were no ambushactors.

With these fixes - it's finally stable, if still a bit awkward at times. Weirdness abounds when you try the rescue missions in low-population holds, but it still works.

Patch for this provided: 

SLKR Fix.zip 24.93 kB · 7 downloads

So all of yours still try to up-date this mod more stable,, I thanks yours, and sonn test it again now,

Then I do not know if it is good place, but one request, I really hope to see about this mod,,,

1  MCM option, which set NPC rescue victims  as male or female NPC  ^^;  

2 new dialogue, about NPC rescue mission. which  will start  sexlab animaiton,,

when you save victim NPC,  I remember, this mod only offer dialogue, which rescue her, and you will  deliver her safe to home. (or she return by themsef? I do not clear remember)

but I think  you  may  change mind to pretend hero,, and request victim, to pay for rescue bounty  by their body,,

untill release them.   if victim refuse your offer,, you will not un-tie victims, so there may be other aggressor will appear in dungeon. 

Then  victim may not refuse it,  and accpet your offer,,  though they should dispise you.  (so it may effect relation values, though I do not need such detail ^^;)

• 2 weeks later...

So I hoped to be kidnapped, with use mushroomcap patch version and IntelligencePending with clean save data (not perfect clean, but clean up by save tool ^^;)

and tried to reset ths mod from MCM menu,,

Then I set some parameter, to kidnappen will happen as soon.  all plus percentage as max 200,, all minus percentage as min 0,,

but howmany times I wait on the outer cell ,, no one try to kidnappe me,, this time ?

I  remember,, this mod could kidnapp me (Male PC),, before,,(though it cause some strange issue,, so I keep follow this mod related topics,,)

I do not know what cause issue, but when I check papyrus log,, it show most of same erroer "out of range" from 1 to almost 300 untill I quit game..

Could some one check what cause issue?   

Spoiler

[04/20/2020 - 06:43:27PM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-48)
stack:
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (8A000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.DetermineKidnappers() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (8A000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.OnAmbushed() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?

contineu almost same erroer log,, untill array index 700 over)

[04/20/2020 - 06:52:51PM] ERROR: Array index -724 is out of range (0-48)
stack:
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (8A000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.DetermineKidnappers() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (8A000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.OnAmbushed() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
[04/20/2020 - 06:52:51PM] ERROR: Array index -725 is out of range (0-48)
stack:
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (8A000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.OnUpdateGameTime() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
[04/20/2020 - 06:52:56PM] VM is freezing...
[04/20/2020 - 06:52:56PM] VM is frozen

I can not think other things untill this problem be solved = I will be kidnapped in game ^^;

• 3 weeks later...

New edit. I basically overhauled a lot of the mod. Mainly what I did was make it easier to remove/add kidnap scenarios. So you shouldn't have to restart the mod for the kidnap scenarios to show up properly. But I did several other things, as well. Some I can't remember. @IntelligencePending I fixed the MainScript property. The "Property" and "Auto" are supposed to be there, but it didn't work because I'd forgotten to add the property into the quest in the plugin itself. I added it in. I also incorporated your SafetyAmbushActors fix. A couple other changes I did is I made it so you can set a bonus to kidnap chance when you're naked and/or unarmed. I also made it so that if you're in an orgy, and a rescuer shows up, and they're knocked down, they'll stay down (so they don't keep getting up and initiating combat, interrupting the orgy), and if they're the correct gender, they'll start getting raped too. @greenmango12 You were supposed to already be able to set the victim gender, but for some reason it wasn't working. I didn't look too hard into why, but either way, it works now. I also made it so you can set the rescuer gender. It's based on vanilla gender, not SexLab gender, because I don't know how to make it so you can toggle either/or in the quest aliases. I tried. Maybe I'll figure it out later. Also fixed the MCM, and I just generally did some streamlining of the scripts.

SLKR Edit 22.zip

On 4/20/2020 at 6:17 AM, greenmango12 said:

So I hoped to be kidnapped, with use mushroomcap patch version and IntelligencePending with clean save data (not perfect clean, but clean up by save tool ^^;)

and tried to reset ths mod from MCM menu,,

Then I set some parameter, to kidnappen will happen as soon.  all plus percentage as max 200,, all minus percentage as min 0,,

but howmany times I wait on the outer cell ,, no one try to kidnappe me,, this time ?

I  remember,, this mod could kidnapp me (Male PC),, before,,(though it cause some strange issue,, so I keep follow this mod related topics,,)

I do not know what cause issue, but when I check papyrus log,, it show most of same erroer "out of range" from 1 to almost 300 untill I quit game..

Could some one check what cause issue?   

Reveal hidden contents

[04/20/2020 - 06:43:27PM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-48)
stack:

contineu almost same erroer log,, untill array index 700 over)

[04/20/2020 - 06:52:51PM] ERROR: Array index -724 is out of range (0-48)
stack:
[04/20/2020 - 06:52:51PM] ERROR: Array index -725 is out of range (0-48)
stack:
    [alias SLKR_PlayerAlias_RA on quest SLKR_PlayerAlias_Quest (8A000D62)].SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.OnUpdateGameTime() - "SLKR_PlayerAlias_Script.psc" Line ?
[04/20/2020 - 06:52:56PM] VM is freezing...
[04/20/2020 - 06:52:56PM] VM is frozen

I can not think other things untill this problem be solved = I will be kidnapped in game ^^;

I don't believe that should be happening anymore with my latest patch.

1 hour ago, mushroomcap said:

@greenmango12 You were supposed to already be able to set the victim gender, but for some reason it wasn't working. I didn't look too hard into why, but either way, it works now. I also made it so you can set the rescuer gender. It's based on vanilla gender, not SexLab gender, because I don't know how to make it so you can toggle either/or in the quest aliases. I tried. Maybe I'll figure it out later. Also fixed the MCM, and I just generally did some streamlining of the scripts.

SLKR Edit 22.zip 235.22 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks after I test my current profile, (I insatll some beta mod now my game un-stable, then need to check them first)

I must try your fix again!

On 5/8/2020 at 6:52 PM, mushroomcap said:

@greenmango12 You were supposed to already be able to set the victim gender, but for some reason it wasn't working. I didn't look too hard into why, but either way, it works now. I also made it so you can set the rescuer gender. It's based on vanilla gender, not SexLab gender, because I don't know how to make it so you can toggle either/or in the quest aliases. I tried. Maybe I'll figure it out later. Also fixed the MCM, and I just generally did some streamlining of the scripts.

I test your new patch version SLKR Edit 22.   and test kidnapp quest. and see now I can set victim for quest too.

Though as you know in skyrim, there are too many variation female,, but at least I can choose gender..

and I could conrim, (with 3 test), I only see female as victim Thanks ^^ (I suppose ,it is decided by

vanilla  gender, but it may not make difference for me)

And one thing I hope to report about kidnapp quest,, 

I test continuously 3 times..(just use dialgoue in Tavern to start quest)

then I see, about all 3 test, kidnapp quest happen in same dungeon.  it is Fort Fellhammer.

I tried same thing with another save data, but all test, the locaition was same for me.

image.png.8fd0c48839f17e3151b7968c5d4eae9f.png

Then,  I could see victim vs agressor animation, first time.. so I killed agressor. and finish the quest. 

but after I start 2nd, and 3rd quest, then when I reach the dungeon, those kidnapper still died.

so there is no actuall kidnapper, but victim just stay there.  

killed.JPG.010c23ab6dc153b173c09db497851e72.JPG

I think, if there is way to check dungeon untill decide location. because there is case, if mod choose random, it may cause issue.

1. to reach  the kidnapp place, PC need not special item and can enter there. 

I have experienced this issue, about old version (and original). Though there is map sign of the place,

but there is no way to reach it, untill finish other quest or use  console command,

maybe I suppose checck whether  PC clear the dungeon already,, PC can explore all cell in dugneon.  I feel.

2. check quest kidnapper, and when there is no NPC arrive,, change location, or need to re-generate leveled NPC as kidnapper.

or when PC reach the quest location,, there is no kidnapper. 

? I think, the 22 version seems need to check about agressor ratio for human and creature setting (race etc)

because,, I test about PC kidnapped,, with follower,,(I set is as de-active as default), then activate it. 

and set some MCM options in parameter,, actually this time PC kidnapped really quick, almost 6 minutes in game I suppose.

but I seems teleported riften city,,  then be throwen to the riften waterway,, 

and , I see at least 4 and 5 dragons fly around in the sky.    it is real chaos,, (but I am nude ?),

, and I see some NPC in riften raped here or there,,  see my SS please , after PC kidnapped, (I was atacked by beast caravan, I suppose)

Spoiler

Riften.JPG.b676facd2bd081408f222d6f1f5374b1.JPGcaos.JPG.8a27741a66f9afdd3f4571499a427631.JPGhell1.JPG.6be556bc7f176db6efdcc60a0513b4e2.JPG

The problem is,, It pefectly not much with my MCM setting. my MCM setting is like that.(I confrim it in game)

noncreature.JPG.e416f354e9989fe8cc365f303e8ce615.JPG

And I re-start from save data, which I activate PC kidnapped.  with this setting. 

this time it seems correclty start kidnapp event, then I teleported in dungeon.

gender.JPG.87d5371def5ad69998ca45b1ab70a189.JPG

But still it is not much as my setting.  As you see,, I am male PC,, and I set Victim gender as Female.

so I suppose I should not be raped. (actually it worked with another version I remember, )

and I set agressor, as Male. so I suppose,, female not attach strapon and rape me..

but actually female agressor rape PC male (victim) with strapon.

Spoiler

PCman.JPG.91019a20db7d1a0e500142193fdd1dbb.JPG

Do you think there is way, to avoid PC (male)  raped in kidnapp event?  my MCM setting is wrong?

or I suppose,, the setting seems shown as inverse.

other things work correctly I suppose, 

(so it seems better, once save the data, when start PC kisnapp activate., I saw same strange issue, when I first activate original mod.

at that time I did no  save and load the data)

I remove all SL kidnapp mods, but only install the fix version  SLKR edit 22. So I suppose some setting prolbem occur with edit version.

Hello. I noticed I need the original mod to use the fixes provided here, which makes me wonder about two things; Is it safe to update the fixes mid game, or are they in a testing phase for now? Second, does the original or the fixes here offer any integration or otherwise interaction with SD+?