Pokemon Sword/Shield

• 2 months later...
On 6/23/2021 at 2:30 AM, xero12 said:

The trick for me was changing itemtype to just "Mod" (capital M), so here you go, just remove the \'s from the "_sDownloadUrl": https://api.gamebanana.com/Core/Item/Data?itemtype=Mod&itemid=176025&fields=Files().aFiles() 

after some time and getting new storage and no longer having my old files the link isnt working anymore it just says null would you happen to have it somewhere?

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2020 at 3:31 PM, hilbo75 said:

https://files.gamebanana.com/skins/boobs-mod.zip this might work for you. it did for me

apparently you can download any trashed or private mod off of gamebanana by typing https://files.gamebanana.com/ and then putting /insertcategoryhere/ and then guessing what the file's name is

Link is not working.

Does anybody has a direct link to the mod files?

On 21/03/2021 at 20:06, Werder7 said:

Eu escrevi um script para procurar arquivos trashed para espada/escudo pokemon.

Para poder executar o script você precisa do tampermonkey, uma extensão para o Chrome.

Você vê mais 2 botões nesta página, um mostra todos os elementos, rola para baixo automaticamente e o outro botão "Mostrar somente arquivos na lixeira!" oculta todas as entradas sem lixeira.

Addon Tampermonkey:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en

Páginas onde o script será executado: https://pastebin.com/gpuvP1qf

páginas.png

Roteiro Tampermonkey:

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Weinur/Pokemon_SwordShield_trashed_files_search

Botões:

botões_gamebanana.png.1444bd271ff206e61

hello good morning I'm trying to find the trash items in tampermonkey is already installed and with the script and tuso but I don't find the files and I don't know how to look for someone could teach me with a video tutorial please?

On 22/11/2021 at 03:19, harpo_rat said:

Aqui está nua-menina. Acho que nakedgloria é o mod pelado do post gamebanana. Eu não sou positivo sobre isso embora.

nu-girl.zip 1,93 MB · 785 downloads nude-girl_bicycle_clothing.zip 486,61 kB · 638 downloads nudegloria.zip 230,18 kB · 676 downloads

160 / 5.000

Resultados de tradução

I put these mods in the game of the sword by the yuzu emulator but it had no effect and nothing changed do you need to do something more to work in emulATOR?
On 7/17/2022 at 3:59 PM, DShim said:
160 / 5.000

Resultados de tradução

I put these mods in the game of the sword by the yuzu emulator but it had no effect and nothing changed do you need to do something more to work in emulATOR?

You need to have the Romfs in separate folders that way they can load as different skins for the female player character only for these specific files

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I took all the posts from this thread and compiled them into two texture packs attached. The nsfw pack has Victoria’s Secret, Faelty's textures, naked, naked-girl, naked-girl_bicycle_clothing, and all the sfw mods. The sfw pack has the sexy dress, big boobs, thicker thigh highs, and no band mods.

nsfw texture pack.zip sfw texture pack.zip

Edited by pursuyugo
Updated files
On 2/13/2022 at 3:56 PM, xero12 said:

Sorry to all who were hoping for more updates, but I'm done with sword & shield modding. Looking forward to the model exporting tools for Pokemon Legends Arceus.

I finally updated my original post with the Sylveon edit I made last year, for all who are still interested:

syl.thumb.png.e1d8939597be1b179e7c46e37178b22a.png

Any chances of SV updates?

13 hours ago, jimkage said:

Possibilities are ZERO.

Yeah, there's no chance that could happen with swsh. SV could have a some potential for custom camera poses, pokemon mesh mods, and custom clothing, but nothing going anywhere near as vast as a game with it's own proper sex mod, that is truly impossible.

...also don't we have a thread for SV? There's no mods there yet, but it would be less confusing to talk about stuff for that game there

5 minutes ago, Galc said:

Yeah, there's no chance that could happen with swsh. SV could have a some potential for custom camera poses, pokemon mesh mods, and custom clothing, but nothing going anywhere near as vast as a game with it's own proper sex mod, that is truly impossible.

...also don't we have a thread for SV? There's no mods there yet, but it would be less confusing to talk about stuff for that game there

no we got one. its here i think 

in fact you're in this thread i think

2 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

no we got one. its here i think 

in fact you're in this thread i think

I was being sarcastic (since I have talked there), but yeah that's the thread. I hope the we get some of the mods from SWSH ported to SV, though people are still learning how to mod the game rn...

On 12/6/2022 at 11:02 PM, Galc said:

That's really a shame. D= So much potential, but apparently the way is to settle for fangames, just a pity that nobody has made such a complete fangame yet. Or a pokémon rom hack that actually happens something sexual, besides Poke Ecchi, which is a small, albeit very limited, example. Interesting would be, a more complete fangame, based on the most modern games of the franchise. 

Apparently, the way is to settle and hope that modders get something with Rune FACTORY 5, in addition to nude patch and nude sprite. And I hope that at least Digimon Next Order, when it comes out for PC, will be easier and have more possibilities for mods +18 I'm really looking forward to the game.

On 11/29/2022 at 4:55 AM, pursuyugo said:

I took all the posts from this thread and compiled them into two texture packs attached. The nsfw pack has Victoria’s Secret, Faelty's textures, naked, naked-girl, naked-girl_bicycle_clothing, and all the sfw mods. The sfw pack has the sexy dress, big boobs, thicker thigh highs, and no band mods.

nsfw texture pack.zip 61.49 MB · 26 downloads sfw texture pack.zip 49.08 MB · 15 downloads

Nice one
Now we need for Scarlet and Violet 

Pokemon-Scarlet-and-Violet-All-Characters.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Look i know some one alredy made a boobs mod for sword and shield but i dont like how the player character was left out i mean one its a game so there really shouldn't be issue and two if you already put the effort to put big boobs on all trainer types might as well put it on our character so if anyone has a file that does that i appreciate if you can put a link to download