Pokemon Sword/Shield

2 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i suppose i should have expected as much. although im surprised its been there for 2 months or whatever

If it's not deleted on day one, why would they delete it on some random later date. They also need to keep the file in case a mod is untrashed in the future.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:56 PM, battleman1 said:

I have never modded anything on the switch before so can someone explain how to use this mod

First step is to see if your Switch is patched using this website, or this mega thread on GBATemp.

Second step, if it's not patched, find a guide on how to homebrew your switch, you're gonna need to buy an RCM jig, they're not expensive, like, $2.00 USD on Amazon or Etsy and a USB-A to USB-C that is capable of data transfer. You can use sdsetups website to compile a zip of everything you want, but I personally use DeapSea by Team Neptune, it's an AIO and trhe successor to Kosmos, which dropped support iirc

Modding games on the Switch is very easy, you don't have to muck about with finding the actual files of the game, LayeredFS handels everything for you, the file structure for your mods is as followed, Atmosphere/content/[TitleID]/[mod structure] The mods also follow a specific file structure, but most of the time it's set up for you in the zip, for example, a texture mod for pokemon would look like this romfs/bin/archive/chara/data/pc/p2/mdl/[texture_name.gfpak. Just drop the romfs folder into the titleID of the pokemon game you wanna mod and voila, you have mods in Pokemon.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:03 AM, Faelty said:

Would be difficult as from what I remember Marie doesn't have a proper model underneath, Onion.... uh... might work, but I don't have that version to test in-game. Being honest I haven't touched the game since my last update, it's just not that fun, last thing I update was the grunt female and started working on the bikini girls. I am determined to finish this though, originally my idea was to start this and inspire someone more skilled to take up the mantle, but as that hasn't happened (at least in English forums) I will go back and re-do most of my work as it was very slap dash, but it does take a significant amount of time to do even these basic texture edits.

Hey @Faelty since you are not continuing the mod, could I use some of your textures in my mod? Seeing as you are not continuing this mod, I am certainly not more skilled at this but I could continue it up for the foreseeable future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 10:47 AM, anonimatosupremo said:

Anyone have the No Legins under any skirt mod?

On 10/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, BIGGIE90 said:

+1 Anyone?! Want that mod ?

I do have that mod ?. However, the mod isn't that perfect. It only makes it invisible under the skirt. It doesn't have any model under the skirt. 

Here is an example: 

Capture.JPG

Here is the mod in case you want it ?

no_legins_skirt.zip

• 3 weeks later...

So, out of curiosity, would anyone here or passing through here happen to know how to make the white part of the shorts in the first linked image into "skin". And I don't mean coloring it in skin, but rather have the game consider that part of the shorts be considered skin? Is it just masking that part of the msk texture then, I could've done that but there is no msk file. There's only col, amb, spc, nor in the p2_btm0009_51_uniform.gfpak file. Is it possible to add it in using the switch toolbox?

01.jpg.b6521dcae82bb5374bc7d807cc7e6c22.jpg

On 5/30/2020 at 9:18 AM, Tetsamaru said:

I've gotten back into modding switch games myself so maybe i'll try my hand at a big boob mod that shows off their chest.

Wanted to share this here though.

https://gamebanana.com/skins/177155

This is not my skin, but just wanted to share that someone else made a big boob mod but the girls are still clothed. So if i get time, wanna see if i can try and do a shirtless version.

Anyone have a working download link for this? Or just the raw files?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 8:45 AM, hiepkhach412 said:

why is not working i'm using YUZU

A bit late, but did you make sure that you're using the exact same clothing that the mod replaces and also that you've put the mod files in this exact directory?:
(Sword) -> 0100ABF008968000\NakedGirl\romfs\bin\archive\chara\data\pc\p2\mdl\"Mod files"
(Shield) -> 01008DB008C2C000\NakedGirl\romfs\bin\archive\chara\data\pc\p2\mdl\"Mod files"

On 8/23/2020 at 6:53 AM, Ammannu said:

Hey @Faelty since you are not continuing the mod, could I use some of your textures in my mod? Seeing as you are not continuing this mod, I am certainly not more skilled at this but I could continue it up for the foreseeable future.

Go for it, more than happy for you to use them!

Sorry I haven't been able to work on this for so long, my covid related houseguest is still here so who knows when I will get the chance to work on it again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 3:54 AM, katradyt said:

anyone have a mod to remove leggings and have a underwear texture trainers and character

The leggings are part of the clothing model itself, so that would be a lot of work as you would need to do it for every item of clothing.

Untitled2.png