Pokemon Sword/Shield

Long time no see!

Started working on Pokemon Sword/Shield. kind of limited in what I can mod at the moment as the texture mapping is hard on the other characters, but got some texture changes running fine for the water gym leader.

Anyone else working on this? would be great to see what others are working on.

Untitled.png

atmosphere.rar

Update.zip

Edited by Faelty
3 hours ago, 727272 said:

So I've never modded a switch before.  Do you need custom firmware or is it easy?

Also please make one for Bea.   This mod will make me buy the game. 

Yeah you need custom firmware, which means no online play.

Bea will be tricky as she has modelled clothing that is quite defined, I could do bare midriff and probab;y see through top, but not much else until people start editing the meshes.

Untitled.png

16 hours ago, Rogelio11 said:

that was quick. Hoping to see some actual pokemon models next someday :D

why? 

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.6d4741bd7c853a15143506a138fb5d73.jpg

?

New version of Bea and now league secretary being worked on. Doing these two now because this is where I am in the game.

combat.png

Secretary.png

Assistant WIP started but in-game she has a pronounced tshirt seam that I need to fix. Worked more on the secretary to tidy it up, worked the necklace into a sort of bondage strap on the dress, considering her done until I have time to play with mesh editing, but might make the strap even more bondage-ish. Still got a lot of game to get through to test everything works, but if someone wants a file to try let me know. Must have custom firmware, don't know if it works with the cart version of the game, im using e-shop.

assistant.png

Secretary.png

Oh wow, sorry been away with work the last few weeks and didn't see any replies!

I'm away with work again the next two weeks, and away from my computer, but I will be working on it more soon.

Sonia is just a texture change, her clothes are tight enough to work, but there;s a seam around the chest I need to try to edit out. I have the models exported but have not edited them and tried putting them back in the game, so that link is really helpful!

Apologies for the delays in getting files to people, I will try hard to get them to you soon.

Thanks everyone

Test upload, for league secretary, yell grunt, water gym and combat gym. Extract to root of your SD card, this is for Sword, if you have shield, change the titles folder name to the titleid for that game. Must have custom firmware, if you have SXOS, obviously change the folder structure to match, this is made for atmosphere.

Usual caveats apply, only tested some of the mods as above due to only being able to have 1 save and starting the mod after I had cleared the first few gyms. If this breaks your switch, gives you cancer or gets you banned online, it is on you.

If you have just started the game, please upload missing screenshots in-game of water gym and grunt so I can see they work without having to make a new profile on my switch and start a new game.

Thanks

1 hour ago, haloo12345 said:

Thanks I'm testing it out now!

EDIT: just FYI with this installed the game crashes when I enter Spikemuth. is anyone else having this issue?

That's probably the yell grunt, delete tr0023_00_yellF.gfpak from the tr and tr_m folder and I will check the files, that will let you do the town.

7 hours ago, Faelty said:

Let me know if these work for you

Hey mate! Perfect timing! Welcome back and thank you SO MUCH for making these mods! There aren't enough NSFW mods out there for Pokemon and let alone the Switch so these are really god sends! You're a literal GOD! I'll be telling other NSFW lovers about your mod here, I hope this garnishes you more support! That said, I just woke up but i'm going to go ahead and pop these guys right into my SD card and test em' out! I can't wait! I'll let you know if the test is successful or if the game instead crashes at some point!

And it really is perfect timing because I just yesterday started a new save file! Fun fact: Though Pokemon itself doesn't allow for secondary save files, if you instead use Checkpoint and backup your save, you're able to have multiple different save files. Just found that out recently myself when I backed up my original save that had the entire game beat and made a new save yesterday. So if you need backup saves, just do that so you don't have to make a new profile instead! It really does backup EVERYTHING including where your player last was in the overworld!

That said, with this new save file, i'll play around some more and try to make some good progress so I can see how things go as I progress naturally throughout the game with these mods. I'll keep you posted! Do you have a Discord by any chance? It'd be way easier to stay in touch there instead of always having to check back on this thread for updates! Just wondering. Let me know and again thanks again for making this mod! You truly are a LEGEND! :D