" Fail emotional breakout , A father tracing trolls "

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDZwN3JvhBk

" Wow this video just .... speechless"

the dad when like i'm coming for YOOOUUUU trolls lol, even when i hate person sometimes at least i didn't call my dad to solve problems for me , this is a clear advice forums and websites invent ignore/block feature use it .

i feel sad about this kid though but she seems to be spoiled brat. you know i keep re watching this like 2 times and felt like scripted .. lemme know what you guys think.

I am appalled at how incredibly stupid the chick is. Seriously....? Crying over trolls? Ummmmm....she does know how to freaking mark email as spam right....?

And the father....? The guy couldn't back trace his ass out of a wet paper bag. And who the hell are the cyber police?????

The really sad part of this is... it isn't scripted. Hollywood actors are taking notes on her crying for pete's sake. I "would" feel sorry for them if they were such a bunch of idiots.

Guest Lady Luck

I am appalled at how incredibly stupid the chick is. Seriously....? Crying over trolls? Ummmmm....she does know how to freaking mark email as spam right....?

And the father....? The guy couldn't back trace his ass out of a wet paper bag. And who the hell are the cyber police?????

The really sad part of this is... it isn't scripted. Hollywood actors are taking notes on her crying for pete's sake. I "would" feel sorry for them if they were such a bunch of idiots.

LOLLLL!!! , i know right look at me people called biased , mute dysfunctional journalist they can pick me all the time but u don't see me crying about it , but cowering on cyber police if the parent care about their daughter step up for it ,advice that kid and teach internet awareness like you said filter email, block ignore . hearing the tone crying is fake seriously i feel like watching this video felt scripted.

LOL! I remember this. She posted some vid on youtube and made a few enemies in the process. The gang at 4chan found out she had a Facebook (or was it Twitter) account and became her friends. They stroked her ego and she foolishly gave them her phone # and home address. That's how she got trolled and she got trolled HARD.

Here's a copy of the vid that pretty much sealed her fate.

[video=youtube]

Guest Lady Luck

see i told you greg that punk ass betch is fake , no wonder why she got trolled alot stupid kid.

seriously though she bring this to herself nobody asked to get hated on , and now her parents being this dumb when their daughter is 10x annoying that is why this person is a troll bait.

i'm not encourage bullying but this person needs to get real really if you want to demand something at least have a valid reason but this just low and sad.

And they say social networking is good for a person.......

How about turning off the freaking computer and go get some fresh air tutz! You could have stopped the bullshit by just hitting the "off" button on your computer and ignored the crap. Maybe the abuse will knock some sense into that family.

Lol well i feel bad for them even if they are stupid, but god, how many times i saw something similar where a girl gives her adress to someone she never saw, because she is getting her ego stroked.

I knew a girl in world of warcraft that did exactly the same and got some serious stalkers on her, hacked her FB page, even gone to the place she lived...crazy lol.

I mean how can someone be this stupid and give any info on themselfs on the internet.

These are the vids that make you feel bad seeing this, but that big fat popcorn keg is calling to you no matter what :P

"People like that deserve every ounce grief they get..."

You guys have no compassion do you? So what, she isn't the smartest kid on the block, that is no reason to make someone's life miserable like that. That morons like the kiddies at 4chan befriended, exploited and abused a vulnerable girl like this is just despicable and shows mankind at its lowest. There is a name for that, and it's called bullying.

And why? For entertainment? What has anybody got out of this? The girl is clearly miserable and so is her family. Yes, she's done dumb things, but haven't we all?

That is no reason to blame the victim. Honestly, evil prevails when good men do nothing. Or in this case, watch, enjoy themselves and then even brag about it afterwards.

You guys have no compassion do you? So what' date=' she isn't the smartest kid on the block, that is no reason to make someone's life miserable like that. That morons like the kiddies at 4chan befriended, exploited and abused a vulnerable girl like this is just despicable and shows mankind at its lowest.

Why? For entertainment? What has anybody got out of this? The girl is clearly miserable and so is her family. Yes, she's done dumb things, but haven't we all?

That is no reason to blame the victim. Honestly, evil prevails when good men do nothing. Or in this case, watch, enjoy themselves and then even brag about it afterwards.

[/quote']

I agree, the world today we live in really missess empathy...lots of empathy.

How goes that saying.."you do 1 bad thing or mistake and everyone is going to remember it for the rest of your life, do 100 good deeds and noone remembers them".

Most of the entertainment nowadays comes from someone elses misery.

Guest Lady Luck

Lol well i feel bad for them even if they are stupid' date=' but god, how many times i saw something similar where a girl gives her adress to someone she never saw, because she is getting her ego stroked.

I knew a girl in world of warcraft that did exactly the same and got some serious stalkers on her, hacked her FB page, even gone to the place she lived...crazy lol.

I mean how can someone be this stupid and give any info on themselfs on the internet.

These are the vids that make you feel bad seeing this, but that big fat popcorn keg is calling to you no matter what :P

[/quote']

ahahaah i bet you its the same person did it " fail internet dating " expected the guy to knock her door " I WUV youuu" XDDD.

Well I think we are kinda lucky most of us didn't actually grow up with the internet. I think I would have done some very stupid things if things like facebook and youtube had existed 15 years ago or smth.

We all were children or teenagers at one point and most of us did some very stupid things I am sure, the difference between now and then is that nobody uploaded this stuff to youtube or shared it on facebook.

You guys have no compassion do you? So what' date=' she isn't the smartest kid on the block, that is no reason to make someone's life miserable like that. That morons like the kiddies at 4chan befriended, exploited and abused a vulnerable girl like this is just despicable and shows mankind at its lowest. There is a name for that, and it's called bullying.

And why? For entertainment? What has anybody got out of this? The girl is clearly miserable and so is her family. Yes, she's done dumb things, but haven't we all?

[/quote']

You "did" see the vid that she made that started it all didn't you? Her talking shit to folks. This is akin to walking up to the local neighborhood tough guy and smacking him on the jaw. All is well if you manage to KO him. If you don't however..........you are in for a beat down and yes, you do deserve it.

This isn't to say that I "cheer" for the tough guy, nor do I encourage folks to walk up and try to sucker punch that tough guy. Since I had no part either way I don't think it is all that "evil" for me to chuckle over it.

Sure, what the 4channel folks did was wrong, however if you don't understand what kind of whack jobs hang out there, then you are just walking up to that same local neighborhood tough guy and........:s

If you live through your beat down then hopefully you will have learned several valuable lessons that possibly save you a bunch of grief in the future. Even better if some folks see the video and learn the lessons "without" having to be in her shoes!

Learning to laugh at your mistakes is another important life lesson ya know. :P

Lol well i feel bad for them even if they are stupid' date=' but god, how many times i saw something similar where a girl gives her adress to someone she never saw, because she is getting her ego stroked.

[/quote']

ahahaah i bet you its the same person did it " fail internet dating " expected the guy to knock her door " I WUV youuu" XDDD.

Yeah, when i finally think i seen it all, there is always someone to show me it can go even lower...crazy people.

Well I think we are kinda lucky most of us didn't actually grow up with the internet. I think I would have done some very stupid things if things like facebook and youtube had existed 15 years ago or smth.

We all were children or teenagers at one point and most of us did some very stupid things I am sure' date=' the difference between now and then is that nobody uploaded this stuff to youtube or shared it on facebook.

[/quote']

Yeah thats true, although sometimes even people of older age do the most stupidest things ever on the internet...i guess stupidity isnt a thing of age hehe.

When i see the teenagers nowadays running arround with iphones, mailing, writting on FB, posting on youtube...im not that old but i have hard time to understand the value they putting into these things.

I miss the old times where empathy was still a part of (most) people.

And this is one of the sure signs of getting older. We tend to glamorize the past as somehow better (regardless of whether it actually was or not). I know this for a fact because I catch myself doing it! :P

I don't know how old you are, but unless you are much older than me (43) the empathy level of today is no different than it was when I was a kid.

The only real difference from when I was a kid, to today, is that your screw up has the potential to reach a much large audience. :blush:

And this is one of the sure signs of getting older. We tend to glamorize the past as somehow better (regardless of whether it actually was or not). I know this for a fact because I catch myself doing it! :P

I don't know how old you are' date=' but unless you are much older than me (43) the empathy level of today is no different than it was when I was a kid.

The only real difference from when I was a kid, to today, is that your screw up has the potential to reach a much large audience. :blush:

[/quote']

Oh thats true, i guess im really getting older, although im younger then you...30, but sometimes i feel like im 60 :blush:

I remember the times when i was little, people seemed more nicer to eachother, but yeah at that time internet wasnt a part of everyones life...atleast not in my country hehe.

Although the values people hold at that time seemed still a bit different, more humane..maybe i really just have big fat pink colored glasses on :P

The internet just shows the truth about how everyone is, since our identity is hidden, therefore noone has to fear any consequences.

The internet just shows the truth about how everyone is' date=' since our identity is hidden, therefore noone has to fear any consequences.

[/quote']

Actually I feel that the internet and reality tv shows have more folks "faking" it as they feel that is somehow "normal behavior".

Face to face, with no camera's peeking in, folks tend to behave in much the same way as they always have. Be it good or bad depending on the individuals themselves.

With reality tv shows however folks on them behave like royal asses in the attempt to "keep things interesting". It often does succeed but what is the cost to the young impressionable minds that think this ludicrous behavior is acceptable or normal. In my day as a kid (pre-internet), you talked smack and you either got away with it or got stomped. It was very much a local thing. While some of the "stomping" was physical, there were verbal stompings as well.

The internet and web cams have just taken the reality tv crap right down to the average individual. If that is how you want your 15 seconds of fame to be had then fine, so be it. If you don't want to be a silly ass that gets hung out to dry via the world to see, then for crap sakes turn that damn web camera off! You won't die if the thing is turned off ya know. :P

Anyway, enough serious talking, I am starting to sound like my dad here. That of course, compels me to search out and make an appointment for a shrink! :P ROFL!!!!

The internet just shows the truth about how everyone is' date=' since our identity is hidden, therefore noone has to fear any consequences.

[/quote']

Actually I feel that the internet and reality tv shows have more folks "faking" it as they feel that is somehow "normal behavior".

Face to face, with no camera's peeking in, folks tend to behave in much the same way as they always have. Be it good or bad depending on the individuals themselves.

With reality tv shows however folks on them behave like royal asses in the attempt to "keep things interesting". It often does succeed but what is the cost to the young impressionable minds that think this ludicrous behavior is acceptable or normal. In my day as a kid (pre-internet), you talked smack and you either got away with it or got stomped. It was very much a local thing. While some of the "stomping" was physical, there were verbal stompings as well.

The internet and web cams have just taken the reality tv crap right down to the average individual. If that is how you want your 15 seconds of fame to be had then fine, so be it. If you don't want to be a silly ass that gets hung out to dry via the world to see, then for crap sakes turn that damn web camera off! You won't die if the thing is turned off ya know. :P

Anyway, enough serious talking, I am starting to sound like my dad here. That of course, compels me to search out and make an appointment for a shrink! :P ROFL!!!!

Hehe, but good point nontheless!

In my opinion you hit the nail, i really need to work on my english so i can express myself so good like you...sometimes i just cant find the right words meh :-/

Anyway, i agree lets stop, i can feel my age growing again :D

Hehe' date=' but good point nontheless!

In my opinion you hit the nail, i really need to work on my english so i can express myself so good like you...sometimes i just cant find the right words meh :-/

Anyway, i agree lets stop, i can feel my age growing again :D

[/quote']

You and I have not really been disagreeing, but rather fleshing out our common agreement. ;)

See ya around, and remember, you are only as old as you "think" you are. Me, I am 12. At least that is what folks who know me personally always say. :P

See ya around' date=' and remember, you are only as old as you "think" you are. Me, I am 12. At least that is what folks who know me personally always say. :P

[/quote']

Brb, calling your parents for browsing a naughty site.

Too late, they caught me and some friends of mine checking out a playboy mag when I was 7. We where "hiding" behind a wall (or so we thought anyway) giggling and laughing at the pictures. :P

The trouble I got into when caught was nothing compared to my poor buddy who had stolen the playboy mag from his dad's collection and brought it "outside" and creased the pages.....:s

Funny stuff.

You "did" see the vid that she made that started it all didn't you? Her talking shit to folks.

I didn't actually, I just saw what looked like an obvious victim of abuse lol.

Well, if she went in there and started talking shit to them, that's one thing. Still, the words "over-reaction" and "overkill" come to mind. She's just a kid.

Guest Lady Luck

Everybody featured on Encyclopedia Dramatica deserves what they get. Especially Chris-chan. BUT ESPECIALLY JESSI SLAUGHTER.

Also' date=' you know, her father actually did die at 53. I guess consequences will never really be the same ever again; the intrawebz cops will be so short handed now!

[/quote']

Lol " in the basket" XD

[video=youtube]

Quote " i put a glock on your mouth and pop it like Popsicle " Really , really if this bitch really think shes that popular try driving her ass on LA see if she can handle beverly girls and get her ass kicked.

Quote " i'm much prettier then you and have many friends " Really , you pretty lololol this kid is high on something lmao. this kid need check her self on the mirror first before saying shit.

Quote " i'm popular " Lol betch please , your name doesn't even come close to Hollywood in LA , u wanna know what people call u jesse in la "A Fail Actress"

there's no place for empathy people like you for a 11 year old you have sense of being hypocrite let alone on that being a lair, she is attention whore and can't get no benefit for saying shit like this, this is how a news will reveal evidence that you bring this shit to yourself remember " internet" is where a fraction of real life, if you want to get respected earn it , you want to get noticed earn the community trust and stop whining about haters. that doesn't mean i'm a nasty person that have attitude of being biased and hating , i speak like this because this is a total honesty to wake these kinda people up , FYI i don't indulge easily on people like this ,once you praise people like this, they bitch behind your back before you won't even know it she had that vibe i didn't like, i have similar friends like Jesse once in real life and had trouble trusting her again how about 'never' after she sold my site out.

if bitches like this want to stop hating , Here's a perfect advice

filter/block your email and set privacy setting to family only, register private ID caller on your home phone that will get rid prank calls from strangers/stalkers, make your own website that has private password for your friends and family if you love blogging like this why alot of people didn't want to do like this because idiots like this love attention.

Again, I don't condone folks harassing others. That is just plain low and stupid.

However, I also strongly disagree with the "I'm the victim" BS that this girl maintains. Stay the hell off of 4chan and other ridiculous sites. Use some damn common sense by NOT doing\saying anything on the web that you wouldn't do\say in person. I have a hard time feeling sorry for folks that can't\won't admit they F'd up. She clearly F'd up.

Anyway, I have stood on my little soap box long enough. Cheers to everyone, I shall close with the timeless words of Charlie Brown's grandma: "Mwa, mwa-mwa, mwa mwa-mwa."