2 hours ago, FovI said:

well, i'll try it sometime but for now i've moved on. I'm already 17 hrs into this playthrough now so its maybe for a new one. still, thanks for the quick replies and making the mod as i did really enjoy the time before i got stuck.

Good idea to leave it until next time as it's not good practice to switch out mod's when halfway through a game as it can and will break your game and save's.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get this to work, and I really want it to, but I keep getting CTD whenever I try to enter the Vault. I walk up, it fades to a loading screen, loads for about ten seconds, then crashes.

This is my load order:

AAF

AWKCR

Atomic Lust

BodySlide

BodyTalk3

CBBE

Custom Moans

Devious Devices

ErictionFixBySilverPerv

LooksMenu

SavageCabbages Animation Pack

SexVault_Quest

TortureDevices

bp70FO4sexanimations

The One Patch

AnimationsAddonsAndFixes

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please give me a load order of the required mods to make SexVault Quest 0.5 work? I have followed all the links for the various required mods but it gets really confusing. If you have the download/install links that would be awesome too.

12 hours ago, Indarello said:

Requirements spoiler already contain links, maybe you have problem with something more particular?

This is my Load Order

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp=1
AAF.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Vault144.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl=1
ZaZOut4.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
cheatterminal.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
indarello_vault.esp=1
rxl_bp70_animations.esp=1
Deathclaw_nude.esp=1
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
CumNWealth_mutant.esp=1
indarello_animations.esp=1
Zaz Particles.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1

It sort of works but the clipping is bad and things dont line up properly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to fix the mod? Whenever I go into the room in vault 114 at first, I get hit twice but then nothing happens and I can't move my character.  I have AAF and all of AAF's other mods but nothing happens.  Any ideas?

On 6/5/2020 at 5:25 PM, Indarello said:

You can temporary install 1.1 SavageCabbage anims with my patch to fix this

I've reinstalled 1.1 savagecabbage anims and your patch but the same thing still happens... Any other ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Indarello said:

There will be fast travel near sanctury and red rocket, if there are no npc in = you don't have requirements, to play it you need old SavageCabbage, old BP70 and old my patch, or you can wait 3-5 days while I will update it

thanks for the information

On 6/23/2020 at 8:07 PM, Indarello said:

You can try with latest SavageCabbage, BP70 and my patch v7.1.

All should work now

well i think it works semi now because i get kidnapped but when i get kidnapped i end up in an endless loading screen

On 6/25/2020 at 4:58 PM, Indarello said:

Don't know what can create problems for you this time

If AAF scene started and ended up properly you will just teleport on 200 meters with fade in/out black screen. 

You can try this but it is unlikely that it will help you

i fixed my problem with the vault but there is still no fast travel point between sancutary and red rocket 

• 1 month later...

ive been getting the same black screen that other people have reported after finishing watching the camera. she'll finish masturbating but then it just goes to a black screen with the terminal sounds playing in the background. The HUD and crosshair appears but the rest of the screen is black

I've been trying to get this to work over the past few days, but after the "Oh no" it fades out, fades in, and everyone just stands around. I applied the fix from the thread and below are my AAF errors. Any ideas? I have all the required animation sets installed, plust all the recommended ones from the patch page, other than the creature ones. 

Thanks!!

Spoiler

ScreenShot1529.png.7c9ba2d5eda1b9e21d8f29631a8c8bf8.png

On 8/19/2020 at 11:44 PM, Indarello said:

you need to install requirements

That's not helpful. Here's what I have installed:

Spoiler

on the screenshot i posted the first two warning/errors pop up when your scene is supposed to start. they seem to indicate missing animations or animation furniture but i've installed and reinstalled all your requirements and suggest animations twice.

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

What do you mean?

ZaZOut4 only esp...

*there is no dowload link here. I can not find it. I can't find anything else.

*it does not even write where the facility is located.  ...should i go but where?

Ahh... I don't know ... but I don't think she's a playful friend.

16 hours ago, Indarello said:

You need SavageCabbage anims and my patch that overwrites it

if all installed correctly you can open Data/AAF/SavageCabbage_positionData.xml
and you will find several animations that will be used (line 137):

Hide contents

<position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive,Neutral"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor02-DoubleTeamRough Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor02-DoubleTeamRough Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,NoFurn,3P,F_M_M,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor03-Gangbang Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor03-Gangbang Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor04-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor04-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive,Neutral"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Standing01-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Standing01-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive"/>

thx for the help, but i do have all that:

Spoiler

<position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive,Neutral"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor02-DoubleTeamRough Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor02-DoubleTeamRough Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,NoFurn,3P,F_M_M,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor03-Gangbang Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor03-Gangbang Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Floor04-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Floor04-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive,Neutral"/>
    <position id="SC-3P-Human-Standing01-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-3P-Human-Standing01-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,3P,F_M_M,NoFurn,FromBehind,FromFront,Aggressive"/>

any other ideas? 

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

loosing

well the software can do that ...  not my fault.

zazout4  doesn't work here. 

otherwise the pillory was already installed from another package.

mod manager he didn't do it to me.  I deleted it... never mind. 

I didn't know anyway ...where is the vault. Not described.

Therefore unnecessary to across the county... crawl and look under every blade of grass.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 8:27 PM, Indarello said:

Can you start animation manually from aaf menu with 2 female and one male characters?

Thanks for replying - it's really great when a mod author is so responsive and helpful! 

Yes, I can start an FFM animation manually. In fact, when I did that in your vault, it continued the quest. Now the rest of your quest seems to be working - except threesome scenes. Those I need to start manually each time for some reason.