Diabloesque Decorations SE

View File

Diabloesque Decorations SE

This is NOT a mod page but a redirect because the mod isn't listed or named as such, so go to

Nooblet123's "Vigelent of Stendarr SE" upload and get it, it's not listed as "Diabloesque Decorations", but it's in the downloads as "zzd_e_SE"  

Go there and get it. 

It's used by Slaverun, Devious Cidhna,  Wolf Club, and "Horrified Prisons" that I know of. But it's not included in those mods. I know the first two have been converted to SE so I thought I would share it for other to you with said mods.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/03/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nothing that I know of.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Oof, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm the one who converted Devious Cidhna, and I wasn't aware that anything was missing from the mod, even if it's not a requirement. I try to have as full experience as possible with the mods I convert, so thanks!

6 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Oof, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm the one who converted Devious Cidhna, and I wasn't aware that anything was missing from the mod, even if it's not a requirement. I try to have as full experience as possible with the mods I convert, so thanks!

I don't think it's "missing from the mod" per se, but a suggested mod to accompany. So "Useful For" might be more apt.

11 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I am trying to find pictures on the internet to explain the features of this mod... I guess you have some gory forsworn like decorations placed somewhere.

I have to get some, and then have to make sure they aren't from Namira's Decorations that I also converted and am waiting on perms for. lol

4 hours ago, yeah758 said:

It was already converted and comes with this mod. 

Edit: I mean a copy is available for download on this mods Download page, 

I see. But it's not labeled as such, in fact there's no mention of what that mod even is on the description page. I'll message Nooblet123 to see if he's the original author, and if so see what his wishes are.

[edit]  Holy shit. Apparently I did know Nooblet123 was the author, or assumed they were, since I messaged them a couple months ago asking for perms and never heard back. I'll chang my upload to re-route to there just so people know where it is since no one on L.L. can seem to find it. THANK you for pointing this out.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:05 AM, yeah758 said:

I didn't even know I was using it till I saw your post.  LL is very frustrating that way with updates hidden in the forums. 

The mod author didn't label it, or even say that's what it was. the esp name doesn't tell you what it does, now does it? lol

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi folks, not sure if anyone's monitoring this thread but I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had been successful in fixing the nifs to play nice with SSE. Currently the various impaled prisoners have a low level glow and don't fully respect shadows, but the procedure described in this article results in a lot of blotchy textures and highly visible texture seams. 

I'd like to do a better job integrating this mod's meshes into low light environments, but I'm also not a past-master when it comes to NifSkope so any advice is appreciated!

@nomkaz if you have a suggestion for a better place to ask about this please point me in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 3:36 PM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, not sure if anyone's monitoring this thread but I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had been successful in fixing the nifs to play nice with SSE. Currently the various impaled prisoners have a low level glow and don't fully respect shadows, but the procedure described in this article results in a lot of blotchy textures and highly visible texture seams. 

I'd like to do a better job integrating this mod's meshes into low light environments, but I'm also not a past-master when it comes to NifSkope so any advice is appreciated!

@nomkaz if you have a suggestion for a better place to ask about this please point me in the right direction.

Load the mesh into outfit studio, right click on each of the mesh items and select properties. Now change the emissive colour to black. Now repeat for all of the other nifs...