IGNORED

DISCONTINUED

3 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Thank you for this. By the way, MO2 tells me the 2nd patch makes Waxen's redundant.

MO2 has the right of it, Waxen's patch consists of only a single script, and the 2nd patch contains that script as well. So depending on the mod order, only one of them will be used.

The differences are massive between the original, Waxen's, and the 2nd patch, so without details of what Waxen's does exactly, it's hard to tell whether it's best to use Waxen's or the 2nd one.

I would tend to go with the 2nd patch's script, as that most likely meshes the best with the 2nd patch's other changes.

I converted these and put them up as a "just in case" thing. There wasn't really a description of what they are for or what they do, I thought oldrim people would know. It's quite possible that they are no longer useful due to mods being updated anyway.  Some conversions are huge flops lol.   After going back and reading the comments, I tend to agree with you Duncan Idaho. I will be removing these patches and deleting the upload. Apparently if you delete an upload, the thread remains. weird.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:38 PM, nomkaz said:

I converted these and put them up as a "just in case" thing. There wasn't really a description of what they are for or what they do, I thought oldrim people would know. It's quite possible that they are no longer useful due to mods being updated anyway.  Some conversions are huge flops lol.   After going back and reading the comments, I tend to agree with you Duncan Idaho. I will be removing these patches and deleting the upload. Apparently if you delete an upload, the thread remains. weird.

Just wanted to say thank you for all your efforts in converting mods to SE. It's a shame some flop, but it is sincerely much appreciated anyway.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/21/2019 at 10:25 PM, nomkaz said:

Defeat Patches SE

View File

Defeat Patches SE

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted to patches that  jfraser saved for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared them.

About This File

These are the two patches that have been floating around the Defeat support thread for ages. They're hard to find if you don't know where to look, so I'm putting them here to make it easier. 

Obviously none of this is mine. Get Guobo's Defeat (still the best combat consequences mod out there, imo) HERE.

Patches were made by @WaxenFigure and Themis, who has left LL, as I understand it. 

Install Defeat first, then the Waxen patch, then the other one. No guarantees.

Here is the changelog for the second patch, thanks to @Tiress 

Reveal hidden contents

(2.06.2018) Implemented and debugged a system for caching characters. Implemented, but not yet debugged caching and running animations. Added DD devices. AFT is fastened to the menu. When a character dies, acceptable aggressors are sought by the quest, and not by busting the current cell.
(3.06.2018) Intercepting the death of GG now works immediately.
(6.06.2018) A menu of various actions with related ones did not fit into the screen.
(9.06.2018) Critical update. Replaced the script from another version of the mod. It led to an illogical and uncontrollable fuck after waiting or moving.
(10.06.2018) Included a victim creature in the NPC-NPC.
(15.06.2018) Under a rare combination of circumstances, a NPC appeared that cannot be knocked down (until it is cleared in one of three ways).
(16.06.2018) Fixed a false start if gg is lying and the aggressors are fighting.
(21.06.2018) The mod did not work without DDI at least disabled.
(11.07.2018) If the dialogue of surrender led to sex with a follower, then sex did not start.
(14.07.2018) Witnesses will no longer respond to sex lab scenes launched by other mods.

List of fixed bugs

(4.08.2018) Fixed a bug when searching for aggressors during manual surrender.

==== defeatactionscr.psc ====
Lines 554, 682, 750, 843. A check for the existence of a marked follower was skipped. Missing copy to labeled follower into the Aggressor variable.
Manifestation: The menu item Rape with the player does not work.

Line 1382. The list of animations is composed for 2 players, and a sex-scene is created for 3 players.
Manifestation: The defeat animation settings do not work.

Line 1385. The additional aggressor should be placed in second place, in accordance with the rules of gender sorting of sex labs.
Manifestation: The player becomes the congressor, and the satellite becomes the second victim.

Line 1457. By depriving a victim of bleeding immunity, we kill her before playing the kill animation.
Manifestation: The kill animation does not play.

Line 1503. This is the command to kill oneself, not the victim.
Manifestation: The Kill menu item causes the player to kill the victim and himself.

Line 1520. You need to raise the victim to his feet (IdleForceDefaultState) and allow it to move.
Manifestation: After selecting the menu item Bring to life, the NPC can run in place or move in an unnatural position with the inability to attack.

Line 1543. A double call to the function that creates the thread race.

==== defeatconfig.psc ====
All calls to the Perpetrator and StateDuration variables occur in a race state.
Manifestation: The duration of the effects does not match the settings in the menu.

Line 349. It is also necessary to refuse to receive events (UnregisterForAllModEvents).
Line 577 CrimeFactionSons Not Initialized
Line 654. Resetting the state is necessary only when it is impossible to continue the defeat scene: the player survived while playing the sex lab animation. Missed call to PlayerScr.Restore ()
Manifestation: You cannot save while the GG under the influence of the mod.

Line 1460. A blank line check is skipped that appears if the race has no animations. It is not taken into account that several racial keys can correspond to one race.
Manifestation: The scenes with the victim player and the NPC-NPC hang.

Line 1158. The wrong fraction.
Manifestation: Aggressive NPCs in a state of injury are hit nonstop.

Line 1553: Missed gender check on victim.
Result: When the sex of the creature is turned off in SexLab, the gender settings for the NPC are not checked.

Line 1558. Trash Code
Line 3044. If the tag list is empty, the TagsRequireAll flag must be raised.

Line 3155. There must be a call to SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags

Line 3130. There should be a call to SexLab.GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceTags

Line 3133. At this point, the found animations should be filtered by the number of creatures and by gender tags.

==== defeatmcmscr.psc ====
Saving creature races in json is not implemented.

Lines 887, 1241 These lines must be selected so as not to forget to delete.
Manifestation: When saving and loading settings, the color of the resistance scale is lost.

Line 1320 The variables HKOption, HKModifier, HKAction, HKSurrender, NVNKDType must be synchronized with doubles or get rid of takes.
Manifestation: After importing the settings, you have to reassign all the hot keys.

Lines 4244, 4253, 4274. There must be a call to SetToggleOptionValue

==== defeatnvnassaultspl.psc, DefeatStateMonitoringEFFscr.psc ====
Scripting is violated by the engine error "no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type". The scripts contained many of their own mistakes and were completely rewritten. Finding the corrected errors now is difficult.
Manifestation: The scene freezes. The effects are not removed.

Also, if you use Death Alternative (some people dislike it. It's never been anything but good to me), here are the settings you should use:

image.png

image.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/21/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Defeat SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

since you seem active i have a problem with Defeat where i just get stuck in knockdown clearing makes me stand but i can move and the roaming camera just looks behind me, 

i still have full controls just cant move swing weapon use spells etc and npcs ignore me

ScreenShot5.png

Edited by Tylerja
  • 1 month later...
  • nomkaz changed the title to DISCONTINUED
  • CPU locked this topic