6 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

you guys don't spend enough time on the internet, do you.

You probably spend too much time on the Internet. 

Does anyone have a clue why Harry's SMP Armors might not be working? Baka's own SMP Armors and ordinary PE Armors are working without a problem.

I need some help.
I installed the mod and wanted to create a character with the new race included in the mod. However, I have the problem that my character doesn't have a face after loading a save game, only the eyes and the teeth are displayed.

What could be the reason?

17 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

Well to the shock of us all, it looks like someone up in here could, in fact, care less about it, or he would not have even bothered responding in the first place.  

You know, it never ceases to bedazzle me how trivial and predictable 99.9% of human beings are; just those same embedded buttons and triggers, cut from the same cloth, what have you.  Simply know how to press the right ones, and what do you get?  

Congratulations on gracefully stepping in it once again, boys.

Ok you've peeked my interest, i'll ask this instead why do you care then?

On 10/30/2019 at 11:44 PM, stingray1995 said:

That blog is the second place I've seen it mentioned that Hydrogen is a female; what's with this 'she' and 'her' stuff.  Where'd this come from?  What female on Earth would be making physics for animated breasts and butts?  Hydrogen is, or was, a male, silly people.

Some females on earth create kinky and erotic games, mod skyrim like hell and add hundreds of bad-ass-restraint-assets!!! - so, a brave physic´s - mechanic in comparison for some easy-going pairs of virtually chick-breast and little shaking butt will not be a tabu-theme then, isn´t it?

This is of course not a "male-only-fun" - page! ?.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Some females on earth create kinky and erotic games, mod skyrim like hell and add hundreds of bad-ass-restraint-assets!!! - so, a brave physic´s - mechanic in comparison for some easy-going pairs of virtually chick-breast and little shaking butt will not be a tabu-theme then, isn´t it?

This is of course not a "male-only-fun" - page! ?.

Dont you have a new cage to test, or are you looking for a new whipping boy to abuse? LOL??

I've got a problem I don't understand
I've been trying to get the clothes to jiggle but to my surprise I can get them to move the butt, but not the breasts. It makes no sense for me because I've got them to move with smp + cbbe before. Aside from that in the bodyslide if I choose an outfit there is no 3BBB option to choose, just those. Have no idea what's wrong hereimage.png.b51482f635ec1daa00e210d67db2d1f2.png

3 hours ago, MallJor said:

I've got a problem I don't understand
I've been trying to get the clothes to jiggle but to my surprise I can get them to move the butt, but not the breasts. It makes no sense for me because I've got them to move with smp + cbbe before. Aside from that in the bodyslide if I choose an outfit there is no 3BBB option to choose, just those. Have no idea what's wrong hereimage.png.b51482f635ec1daa00e210d67db2d1f2.png

This body is pretty recent unless you find someone who already did the conversion you'll need to do it by yourself.
BakaFactory posted a simple guide about it.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/outfit-studio-30649294

18 hours ago, linkhuesitos said:

I have been testing the body for a short time. The physiscs work really well and the armor conversion isn't really complicated, but for some reason there's a small neck gap.

This happen even with the default body and the ygNord race.

20191102231341_1.jpg

I also have this issue, I've tried various methods to fix it but I cant figure it out...

The anus UV layout seems to overlap with beast race tails. I don't know if you only care/support humans races, but regardless beast races are a part of the game unless you have a mod to remove them. I suggest thinning the anus UV, rotate it sideways, then place it to the opposite side of the vagina, and that other genital piece opposite to the vagina next to the vagina. It's an easy fix that shouldn't take much time.

### Important news ###

The mod page will be temporarily on hold. There will be a huge change to the body for SE version as well.

If you guys are working on making armor bodyslide, please hold it for a moment and wait till my work is done here.

Although your previous bodyslide work won't be disposed, it's highly recommended to wait.

I'll be back as soon as I am ready.

It won't take too long I think. Hold tight.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.04 - 17.01.26.67.jpg

13 hours ago, nelenye said:

does the smp installed from this handle the physics for smp clothes as well? first time really trying smp

also can anyone recommend some good smp armors?

I tried a lot of clothes. All outfits with SMP will add physics to clothing fragments. But physics for breasts is still PE. Prior to this, no one had done the body with SMP.

Perhaps this is my mistake.

6 hours ago, factoryclose said:

### Important news ###

The mod page will be temporarily on hold. There will be a huge change to the body for SE version as well.

If you guys are working on making armor bodyslide, please hold it for a moment and wait till my work is done here.

Although your previous bodyslide work won't be disposed, it's highly recommended to wait.

I'll be back as soon as I am ready.

It won't take too long I think. Hold tight.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.04 - 17.01.26.67.jpg

Will do. Thanks for all you do.

20 hours ago, factoryclose said:

[...]

While you are making bigger modifications, could you also consider separating the textures of the insides (labia, anus) into its own texture? While blending them into body texture works perfectly fine for humanoids, the positions you chose for them overlap with argonian and khajiit tails.

15 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

While you are making bigger modifications, could you also consider separating the textures of the insides (labia, anus) into its own texture? While blending them into body texture works perfectly fine for humanoids, the positions you chose for them overlap with argonian and khajiit tails.

Understood, I'll see to it.

It is possible to have SMP body physics and completely disable PE when stripped. And PE physics when is dressed?
In other words, when equipping slot 32, PE physics turned on.

In the FloppySOS mod there is a function to disable unnecessary physics right in the game, an html file. Maybe here it is similar to make such a .esp which will switch the physics files in the game. One could even connect it with the SL and turn off the physics of the vag when the scene is anal.