28 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

That blog is the second place I've seen it mentioned that Hydrogen is a female; what's with this 'she' and 'her' stuff.  Where'd this come from?  What female on Earth would be making physics for animated breasts and butts?  Hydrogen is, or was, a male, silly people.

Does it really matter though? if their work's good their gender shouldn't matter. That being said it's not like we don't have female modders on here that make adult mods.

6 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

That blog is the second place I've seen it mentioned that Hydrogen is a female; what's with this 'she' and 'her' stuff.  Where'd this come from?  What female on Earth would be making physics for animated breasts and butts?  Hydrogen is, or was, a male, silly people.

It was told and it doesn't matter. Silly that you pointed that out. Come on, nobody cares....

5 hours ago, esmm40 said:

Is it possible for this to only replace the nude body and keep uunp special for all armors so that cbpc will handle collisions on armor and smp will handle collisions when nude? Or do they not play nice together with the same body parts?

It's quite possible. Let TBBP thing do its job. You can have 3BBB SMP and TBBP PE/CBPC. Just make sure they don't conflict each other. Do not let them handle the same bone simultaneously.

Whenever I open up race menu and try to adjust the UUNP sliders, I crash. I am doing this on a new save with every other save deleted, also if I am wearing something that does not have body morphs built, then change the sliders, then take those clothes off, it works. I've tried both ygnord and standard nord and it crashes for both. I have also tried building the body with both standard UUNP morphs and the provided morph as well as reinstalling the mod. Any idea of whats going on? Thanks! Other than that it works great. 

2 hours ago, mikeshark33 said:

Whenever I open up race menu and try to adjust the UUNP sliders, I crash. I am doing this on a new save with every other save deleted, also if I am wearing something that does not have body morphs built, then change the sliders, then take those clothes off, it works. I've tried both ygnord and standard nord and it crashes for both. I have also tried building the body with both standard UUNP morphs and the provided morph as well as reinstalling the mod. Any idea of whats going on? Thanks! Other than that it works great. 

AlignHeapAllocate=1 in crashfixplugin.ini

11 hours ago, Whizkid said:

do i need to rebuild my bodyslide clothes and armor for this 3BBB SMP body type, when i install and rebuilt the naked body it works but unfortunately the clothes and armors lost all physics movements.

installed using default and smp settlings

Yup, you gotta rebuild the outfit, there's 3 bones in each breast now

On 10/31/2019 at 10:38 AM, factoryclose said:

It's quite possible. Let TBBP thing do its job. You can have 3BBB SMP and TBBP PE/CBPC. Just make sure they don't conflict each other. Do not let them handle the same bone simultaneously.

how to find what do what? I was using fake physics at xpmse and it was working good. after i set it to physics extinction game crashes each 3min. I am using devious devices whole time without bodyslide conversation package.

during installation it shows multiple option to disable pe. which option will be safest to avoid crash and keep pe as well?

Hi factoryclose, thanks for the mod, it jiggles fantastically. One small :)question:

I am using the Nymph girl race and copied over your bodyslide meshes. Works okay except for the racemenumorphs plugin. Could you describe, in just a few lines, how to adjust the racemenumorph plugin so it works with other custom races?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, myriad said:

Hi factoryclose, thanks for the mod, it jiggles fantastically. One small :)question:

I am using the Nymph girl race and copied over your bodyslide meshes. Works okay except for the racemenumorphs plugin. Could you describe, in just a few lines, how to adjust the racemenumorph plugin so it works with other custom races?

Thanks!

I can shed some light on that. The problem is that some of the racemenu sliders are BBP/TBBP, where those won't work with 3BBB. You'd need 3BBB sliders, which we don't have atm lol.

2 hours ago, evilryusam said:

I can shed some light on that. The problem is that some of the racemenu sliders are BBP/TBBP, where those won't work with 3BBB. You'd need 3BBB sliders, which we don't have atm lol.

right...Well in that case everything works perfectly! Hurrah. Thanks evilryusam.