Is there a bandit mod that makes bandits surrender when certain amount of their allies are killed?

5 hours ago, Dryad said:

Let's say five bandits attack me. and I kill four of them. the last one still bravely or foolishly continues to fight me isn't really realistic. So if anyone knows any mods that work something like that, plz let me know

I am not aware and I don't think so. The level of aggressiveness is set on the level of the actor (bandit) not group. I'm sure you've seen some bandit groups that attack you (usually three or four) where one runs away from the very beginning (before you can show them what a waste of time it is to fight you). That's because that particular bandit (from the leveled actor array) has been chosen to be a coward, not because the odds changed.

I never heard about mod like this...

You can surrender to Group Via SL Defeat ( by Default "K" )

But NPCs will never surrender, however there is on LoversLab Mod,

this mod replace Speech Skill Tree and its Perks but i don't remember its name...

This Mod have one Perk that allow You to dance, while you dance every NPC even Enemy NPC stop fights and watch You

but im not sure this mod still exist or not... after dance if i remember correct NPCs keep being friendly for short wile after dance...

You can create something like this, its atually pretty easy... 

but im not gonna do it, im working on my own Mod :x...

It will take only 3 or 5 Script Files but You also have to create Quest in CK and spend some time learning....

probably learning... if you have to ask about mod like this You probably don't know anything about Modding

i know how to make mods scripts and more so i can create anything i want for my game :)...

You have to learn this skill or wait for someone who will create your dream mod :P

in short -> i think there is no mod You look for... however You can find similar Mod

//Edit:

Succubus Heart have some "Combat Options" i never used it but if You want download Succubus Heart Mod from LoversLab

and try its SexCombat Options... but i don't know what will happen like i said i never used those options :x...

9 hours ago, Dryad said:

the last one still bravely or foolishly continues to fight me isn't really realistic

Might just need an AI overhaul mod, since the vanilla NPC aggression/flee AI is based on that NPC vs the Player or whatever other single NPC it is in combat with and not a battle wide chance of success calculation.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

The level of aggressiveness is set on the level of the actor (bandit) not group.

<cut>

That's because that particular bandit (from the leveled actor array) has been chosen to be a coward, not because the odds changed.

Yup.  there are some leveled lists of cowards, but someone could, if there were no other options, change some/all of the base template NPCs to have lower aggressions but possibly higher levels.  This would leave them likely to attack while the player is lower level but as the player increases in power make them less likely to attack and possibly let you clear a camp just by walking in and having them all flee.

1 hour ago, TobiaszPL said:

this mod replace Speech Skill Tree and its Perks but i don't remember its name...

There are a few Speech mods that do something similar.  I use one from the Nexus called Treebalance - Speech tree that adds an option, while blocking, to offer a bribe to the opponent. At higher levels another perk makes the bribe free and work on animals.  It does not seem to work any better if you have killed 4 of 5 but would let you bribe all 5 if you have enough money or high enough speech.  It does take a few seconds and you have to be in melee range to activate the NPC so you likely will take a couple hits trying to not-kill 5.  That would make it make the most sense in a killed 4-bribe 5th sort of use.

Archived