[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

On 10/31/2022 at 5:58 AM, missxerena said:

Hi. Your animations give LIFE to my gameplay! And if you don’t mind, can you tell me what skin detail cc you use please? They look reeeally nice.

Hey & thanks so much! Mostly skintones by Pralinesims, they really making awesome CC.

On 11/1/2022 at 7:20 AM, Clauudn said:

Hi I love it  this but how I download this animations idk how? :((

There's a big green "download" button on the right side of the page.

On 11/4/2022 at 11:08 AM, Red Lilibet said:

Caught myself i watching it with my mouth open *-*

E X E L L E N T ! ! !

Huge thanks!

16 hours ago, Banjo-kazooie said:

sur les sims comment on fait pour voir ca

bandicam_2022-11-05_10-58-07-117.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't what your issue is.

18 hours ago, roadtrip9 said:

Hi - hoping you can help - with no animations installed in WW there is a GreyNaya animation called "Spanking Joy". But when I install the rest of your animations here, I no longer have that animation. Is it in your Patreon animations?

Hey, nope this animation there are among the others but it's called "Somebody was a bad girl", sequence for the sofa. Spanking joy it's name for WW's default animations.

update.png.2199b52fa4ad1c3b54f6f53acdc9e26a.png

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay with updates here, will try not to make such big intervals in the future. So, this update includes: fully finished sequence for the floor, one stand alone thighjob animation on double bed and two animation of Shy Girl series. Hope you enjoy it!

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

TEASING - Too Close Together 1 M/F F/F M/M
TEASING - Too Close Together 2 M/F F/F
ORALJOB - Too Close Together_Oral M/F
VAGINAL - Too Close Together_Vaginal 1_Cowgirl M/F F/F
VAGINAL - Too Close Together_Vaginal 2_Doggy  M/F F/F
VAGINAL - Too Close Together_Vaginal 3_Kneeling M/F F/F
CLIMAX  - Too Close Together_Climax M/F 

DOUBLE BED

HANDJOB - Sensual Thighjob M/F

---------------------------------------

ORALJOB - SHY GIRL [REMADE] Rimjob M/F F/F 
VAGINAL - SHY GIRL_Missionary  M/F F/F 

860126990_havefun.png.c316c80636ea5185576c8c7863be2c50.png

21 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Thank you so much @GreyNaya ?

16 hours ago, maxxxest said:

You very talented GreyNaya! Thank you!

14 hours ago, Dosentino said:

Really nice stuff!!!

You're welcome & thanks so much, guys. Have fun!

12 hours ago, procian said:

Hi the climax animation for too close together doesn't play....when i used too close together it  jumped to a lupobianco climax anim.

Hey, make sure you have Cum mesh V2 into mods folder cuz it's using there and really won't shown up without it - https://www.patreon.com/posts/cummesh-v2-39417559

On 11/9/2022 at 3:08 AM, Red Lilibet said:

Thank you for update Grey! Can't wait to try it in game ❤️

On 11/9/2022 at 6:43 AM, Medieval Knight said:

Re: 07.Nov.2022 update (Too Close Together)
Another amazing animation addition.
Thank you.?

18 hours ago, Nickymo said:

Update Nov. 7th...Wow, Too Close together is amazing. Thank you so much?

Happy to know you enjoy it, have fun!

23 hours ago, NeoCoil said:

Grey would be great if you do a finish for shy girl......! By the way is there a possibility of creating animations for shy boy ? 

Sure, I'll make Climax for Shy, one day lol. Don't wanna to set any deadlines for it cuz Shy Girl is something I'm working on really slowly. About Shy Boy, I'm afraid it's not for me. Idk how to do it is not ridiculous/silly or something. I like to add funny points to my animations (in foreplay), but I wouldn't want the character to be like that.

Hi, I’m having a problem, some animations are missing? I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong…and it’s not that I can’t see the eg. threesome options when I have only two sims selected. I’m pretty sure I did everything correctly, downloaded the zip then extracted all to mods folder…

Despite that, some animations are missing and it doesn’t make sense. For example, the…”we like having fun” (or something like that) should have three stages in vaginal, however, only stage 1 and 3 show up??

umm.. help please?

11 minutes ago, Cas9264 said:

Hi, I’m having a problem, some animations are missing? I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong…and it’s not that I can’t see the eg. threesome options when I have only two sims selected. I’m pretty sure I did everything correctly, downloaded the zip then extracted all to mods folder…

Despite that, some animations are missing and it doesn’t make sense. For example, the…”we like having fun” (or something like that) should have three stages in vaginal, however, only stage 1 and 3 show up??

umm.. help please?

Check the required CC list on the OP. Some animations use custom props and they won't appear on the list if you didn't install those too

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
On 11/19/2022 at 10:29 PM, yurudi said:

@GreyNaya quick question. Will you insert animations you made for a Passionate Romance addon to ur regular animation files? 

Yup, it's already added.

On 11/20/2022 at 5:52 PM, kairma said:

@GreyNaya the part 3 of "two cocks are better than one" doesnt appear. neeed help pls 

You need one of these toys for it, 0.6 Scaled Noir Sex Toy - 04 

New animations are available for early access on Patreon                                                                                       

SINGLE_BED

VAGINAL - You Really Turn Me On_Spooning              preview
VAGINAL - You Really Turn Me On_Reverse Cowgirl    preview

WINDOW

TEASING - Crave You                                                    preview
HANDJOB - Crave You_Fingering                                 preview
HANDJOB - Crave You_Mutual Masturbation              preview           

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

VAGINAL - Down With Morals_stage1 MMMF            preview