[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

VAGINAL - OVERSTEP [Cowgirl]                                             preview

COUNTER

HANDJOB - Keep Him Happy_Handjob                                  preview

SAUNA

TEASING - Horny Couple visits Sauna                                     preview

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

ORALJOB - [SHY] Blowjob                                                       preview

DOUBLE BED

(animated vagina)

HANDJOB - Hot Pussy Slide until to Cum                               preview

preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

ORALJOB - THREESOME MMF_Double Blowjob                     preview

On 6/6/2022 at 9:52 PM, GreyNaya said:

Hey! No, you just need to put the necessary props (CC) for animations in your mods folder. They'll automatically shown up when the animation starts. 

But at the same time, nothing stopping you from decorating your Sims' house with these objects - dildo and a glass of wine will be a great composition on the nightstand lol.

Hey! I was wondering if the "romantic date" animation is early access only? For some reason the animation isn't popping up whenever I try to pull it up on the smaller dining tables and I'm not sure if there's only one specific table where it'll work or if it's just early access. Also, if there's a list somewhere with all the names of the early access animations please let me know!

On 6/27/2022 at 11:44 AM, GreyNaya said:

SOFA

VAGINAL - OVERSTEP [Cowgirl]                                             preview

COUNTER

SAUNA

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

ORALJOB - [SHY] Blowjob                                                       preview

DOUBLE BED

(animated vagina)

preview

SOFA

O U T S T A N D I N G :classic_heart::classic_heart::classic_heart:

On 6/27/2022 at 4:44 AM, GreyNaya said:

SOFA

COUNTER

SAUNA

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

DOUBLE BED

(animated vagina)

preview

SOFA

Hiya! a friend of mine and I aren't able to pay for early access do you know when it will possibly be that you upload the new animations with the animated vagina rig to everyone?

Hi! I want to know if this animations are on early access still and what's the name of them? 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/lightblueplumpkagu?rel=u%3Agreynaya%3Bo%3Arecent

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/educatedunwillingcattle?rel=u%3Agreynaya%3Bo%3Arecent

When will the early access animation be released to Lover's Lab?

Thank you so much!!!

Edited by alicelric
On 6/27/2022 at 9:49 PM, simuser4 said:

I'm surprised no animator has done sectional animations.

@GreyNaya Will there be any animations for Sectionals?

Not planning on it yet.

On 6/28/2022 at 7:13 AM, adribait said:

Hey! I was wondering if the "romantic date" animation is early access only? For some reason the animation isn't popping up whenever I try to pull it up on the smaller dining tables and I'm not sure if there's only one specific table where it'll work or if it's just early access. Also, if there's a list somewhere with all the names of the early access animations please let me know!

Hey! No, that animation available on public access and work on any short table. You need to download the props to make this animation shown up - link   link

List of animations in early access on Patreon and I don't see the point of posting it here so as not to create confusion. I update the current list of public access with each new update here.

On 6/29/2022 at 1:23 AM, W3ebSimmer said:

Hiya! a friend of mine and I aren't able to pay for early access do you know when it will possibly be that you upload the new animations with the animated vagina rig to everyone?

Hey! Yeah, I have plans to add the "Pussy Slide" animation to the new update on LL.

On 6/30/2022 at 11:57 PM, Platinum011 said:

Hey I was just wondering when do you think the next update will be? I know you have a life so I won’t be pushy 

love your work!

also do you plan to update your old animations too? Or just make new ones with the rig?

Hey & thanks so much! New update will be this month. About redo animations for a new rig - no, but even before that I had plans to completely remake some of the old sequences so you'll get some of this in the best quality as well as animation of vagina. 

On 7/2/2022 at 7:50 PM, FEDEFEDE2090 said:

non riesco a metterle potresti spiegarmi?

Clarify what exactly you need to help with?

16 hours ago, alicelric said:

Hi! I want to know if this animations are on early access still and what's the name of them? 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/lightblueplumpkagu?rel=u%3Agreynaya%3Bo%3Arecent

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/educatedunwillingcattle?rel=u%3Agreynaya%3Bo%3Arecent

When will the early access animation be released to Lover's Lab?

Thank you so much!!!

Hey! Yeah, these animations are still in early access. The first one - OVERSTEP [Fingering/Cunnilingus]. The second is - The Obsession_Climax. The good news is "The Obsession" sequence will be available here in the new update when I'll get my lazy ass to do this update lol

On 7/5/2022 at 1:40 PM, GreyNaya said:

Hey! Yeah, these animations are still in early access. The first one - OVERSTEP [Fingering/Cunnilingus]. The second is - The Obsession_Climax. The good news is "The Obsession" sequence will be available here in the new update when I'll get my lazy ass to do this update lol

Very cool, thank you. Your animations are excellent!

update.png.2a707db9106c487aec0fe38fbbc982b0.png

Hey guys! Okay, another update and that's in it: one of my personally favorite sequences - The Obsession. I'm really happy finally to share it with you and hope you'll enjoy it too. Also, there is a completely new animation made last month with an animated vagina. And solo M animation for chair, couch and loveseat. Besides, I removed a lot of my old creepy shit animations so don't be surprised if you can't find some of it. Hope you enjoy the new animations guys & take care!

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - The Obsession                                      M/F F/F M/M
VAGINAL - The Obsession_1                                  M/F F/F
VAGINAL - The Obsession_2                                  M/F F/F
VAGINAL - The Obsession_3_Cum For Me Baby   M/F F/F
VAGINAL - The Obsession_4                                 M/F F/F
CLIMAX  - The Obsession_Climax                         MF 

HANDJOB - Hot Pussy Slide until to Cum            M/F

CHAIR LIVING, SOFA, LOVESEAT

HANDJOB - Fap until to Cum                               M

1045716231_havefun.png.bbcffdcd51f2cdaa9560a8ffd4a5c75d.png

5 hours ago, tareu said:

Hello Grey. My problem is there is no animated vagina animation in the game. Any suggestions? 

DOUBLE BED

(animated vagina)

preview

On 7/13/2022 at 4:38 PM, Johndow01 said:

The obsession animation series  it's total shock! Please do this again and again and again in your own inimitable way best animator!

Thanks so much! Lol the part of your comment about again and again reminded of this vid, sorry

But seriously, definitely will be more of this cuz rough-passionate is my personally favotite style.

On 7/14/2022 at 8:08 AM, _Morrigan_ said:

That was worth waiting for.The highest level.Thank you Grey for the update.

Hey Morrigan! You're welcome & have fun.

On 7/14/2022 at 5:41 PM, tareu said:

Hello Grey. My problem is there is no animated vagina animation in the game. Any suggestions? 

Hey! Check if you have a Cum mesh in the mods folder, also make sure you have the latest version of WW.

On 7/15/2022 at 4:05 AM, Red Lilibet said:

Thanks Grey! Amazing update < 3 Can't wait to see in game!

Hey! Thanks a lot, hope you'll enjoy it.

On 7/15/2022 at 10:02 AM, JonyPink said:

Great Job Grey!!  Thanks a lot!

Huge thanks Jony!

13 hours ago, tanuhk said:

the new anims/sounds are so awesome!

Thanks a lot!

On 7/13/2022 at 8:58 AM, GreyNaya said:

update.png.2a707db9106c487aec0fe38fbbc982b0.png

Hey guys! Okay, another update and that's in it: one of my personally favorite sequences - The Obsession. I'm really happy finally to share it with you and hope you'll enjoy it too. Also, there is a completely new animation made last month with an animated vagina. And solo M animation for chair, couch and loveseat. Besides, I removed a lot of my old creepy shit animations so don't be surprised if you can't find some of it. Hope you enjoy the new animations guys & take care!

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - The Obsession                                      M/F F/F M/M
VAGINAL - The Obsession_1                                  M/F F/F
VAGINAL - The Obsession_2                                  M/F F/F
VAGINAL - The Obsession_3_Cum For Me Baby   M/F F/F
VAGINAL - The Obsession_4                                 M/F F/F
CLIMAX  - The Obsession_Climax                         MF 

HANDJOB - Hot Pussy Slide until to Cum            M/F

CHAIR LIVING, SOFA, LOVESEAT

HANDJOB - Fap until to Cum                               M

1045716231_havefun.png.bbcffdcd51f2cdaa9560a8ffd4a5c75d.png

Thank you very much Grey! Amazing update! 

' The Obsession ' is my new obsession haha. ❤️❤️❤️

On 7/17/2022 at 8:24 AM, GreyNaya said:

Thanks so much! Lol the part of your comment about again and again reminded of this vid, sorry

But seriously, definitely will be more of this cuz rough-passionate is my personally favotite style.

LMAOOOO right on target!    thanks for answering. animations like that are golden!