[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

On 1/11/2023 at 10:43 AM, GreyNaya said:

Hey Shellty, good to see you! Huge thanks for sharing the pics - as always they are amazing. 

Hmm, solo Shy? Tbh, I've never thought about it. Do you have any idea what it might look like? I mean, this character is revealed when interacting with someone who makes her shy. How can show it when she's alone with herself? 

You can do unexperienced girl instead shy. 

She may be a teen and started exploring her body just now. 

There are not so many quality animations of female masturbation and sadly there is no unexperienced girl among them. Break this unfair circle Grey!! ?

1 hour ago, Shellty_ said:

There are not so many quality animations of female masturbation and sadly there is no unexperienced girl among them. Break this unfair circle Grey!! ?

This please. There really aren't many for solo. Guess she could blush and cover her mouth imply wanting to be stealth. Probably TMI but first was playing in the bathtub, that too isn't animated. Or kink stuff cum solo from the hot tube jet.

On 1/12/2023 at 1:38 PM, KittcatJ said:

This please. There really aren't many for solo. Guess she could blush and cover her mouth imply wanting to be stealth. Probably TMI but first was playing in the bathtub, that too isn't animated. Or kink stuff cum solo from the hot tube jet.

Oh yes the bathtub is the perfect place for that. It can start how she washes as usual and then go to masturbation.

On 1/12/2023 at 12:25 PM, Shellty_ said:

On 1/12/2023 at 1:38 PM, KittcatJ said:

On 1/15/2023 at 12:26 PM, bitterlemon11 said:

Join the peeps from above with a request for teen solo

slide-10.jpg.2df57be1129a3ac8b227271c5acc8830.jpg

Okay guys, I get you. Will try to make something interesting about it.

On 1/15/2023 at 12:26 PM, bitterlemon11 said:

Grey aside from that would be superb to have animations for Sulani content from you. There's much of good places for naughty sims like beach towel , lounge chair, floating lounge chair, canoe

About lounge chair -my old animations for it are in the plans for redo as many others. And I'll keep the rest stuff in mind?

On 1/16/2023 at 2:47 PM, GreyNaya said:

Okay guys, I get you. Will try to make something interesting about it.

Tnx Grey! My girls will be looking forward to it <33

On 1/16/2023 at 2:56 PM, GreyNaya said:

Lol, I'm pass here but know a guy who could make a great company for this thing

ad42d6f970180a801fa565d668776059.jpg.984ae575b51e98afe1befdcba48e3239.jpg

Omg silent hill. 

I couldn't play it it was too scary ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 2:20 AM, Shellty_ said:

Tnx Grey! My girls will be looking forward to it <33

Omg silent hill. 

I couldn't play it it was too scary ?

You're missing out, tbh. Silent Hill games are not about scary monsters outside, but more about monsters inside ourselves. This is shown mostly through metaphors and a overwhelming ambience of a creepy city, that's why you feel uncomfortable while you're playing but it all makes sense there if you'll be keep a close eye on what is happening. I mean, there are really scary stuff in the Resident Evil 7 cuz the devs had a goal to make a scary game. The goal of the SH games (2,3,4 parts) is to tell you a complex, depressive but interesting story so I highly recommend to try it again one day.

Also one of the main reasons to play it is an amazing music by Akira Yamaoka, of course

On 1/26/2023 at 1:28 PM, GreyNaya said:

You're missing out, tbh. Silent Hill games are not about scary monsters outside, but more about monsters inside ourselves. This is shown mostly through metaphors and a overwhelming ambience of a creepy city, that's why you feel uncomfortable while you're playing but it all makes sense there if you'll be keep a close eye on what is happening. I mean, there are really scary stuff in the Resident Evil 7 cuz the devs had a goal to make a scary game. The goal of the SH games (2,3,4 parts) is to tell you a complex, depressive but interesting story so I highly recommend to try it again one day.

Also one of the main reasons to play it is an amazing music by Akira Yamaoka, of course

Gosh I tried to play re 7. After scene with his wife in the basement never started this game again hahaha. I'm quite impressionable so after horror games provided of nightmares?.

However you almost convinced me about silent hill. Are you a marketer by any chance Grey? ?

Adding to the Silent Hill praise. Silent Hill 1 was the only game that ever scared me. Silent Hill 2 was the first game I ever played that, like, affected me. I finished it and immediately wanted to write essays about what it meant. Then I looked online and saw that those essays had already been written. Then I ordered the soundtrack CD off some shady site in Japanese that I couldn't even read.

also GreyNaya is the best animator

On 1/28/2023 at 6:47 AM, Shellty_ said:

However you almost convinced me about silent hill. Are you a marketer by any chance Grey? ?

It's great, I'm sure you won't regret it. After all, this is a unique game series having no analogues. Lol no, I have a law degree. 

On 1/29/2023 at 8:31 AM, Glabdo said:

Adding to the Silent Hill praise. Silent Hill 1 was the only game that ever scared me. Silent Hill 2 was the first game I ever played that, like, affected me. I finished it and immediately wanted to write essays about what it meant. Then I looked online and saw that those essays had already been written. Then I ordered the soundtrack CD off some shady site in Japanese that I couldn't even read.

also GreyNaya is the best animator

Yeah, these games can really affect the mind. Now the heads of the gaming companies often talk about a "unique gaming experience" when they promote another game. And in most cases it's just a publicity stunt. But Silent Hill really gives this unique experience, which is hard to forget. 

And thanks so much!

On 2/5/2023 at 12:52 AM, Kesi2233 said:

hi i dont want to bother you but i have be and it is saying to take your animations mod out because it doesnt match the latest patch. just lettng you know. thank you.

Hey, game patches do not affect on animations files, so I guess you're confusing about it.

update.png.d13a1e5789ad09c3ce1bf5685b731261.png

Hey guys! So, today is the another update and what's on the menu: full and eventful sequence for the bar, group fun for 4 sims in Ford and since Valentine's day is coming soon - "Just us" animations. For Just Us_2 and Just Us_Wet Pussy Rubbing Cock I used custom sounds (just sex sounds, no affect on voicing) for the first time and now I plan to move on to the sounds of penetration of different types, blowjob, handjob. Will see how it will work but I'll try not to spoil the immersiveness of the gameplay, lol. Don't forget to download the objects required for animations. Hope you like it & take care!

BAR
TEASING - Drunk and Lust                                                   M/F F/F M/M                  Required Beer bottle by Around the Sims LINK
ORALJOB - Drunk and Lust_Cunnilingus                             M/F F/F 
ORALJOB - Drunk and Lust_Ouch My Jaw is Gone Numb  M/F M/M
VAGINAL - Drunk and Lust_Vaginal St1                               M/F F/F 
VAGINAL - Drunk and Lust_Vaginal St2                               M/F F/F
ANAL    - Drunk and Lust_Anal St3                                      M/F M/M F/F
CLIMAX  - Drunk and Lust_Climax                                       M/F 
TEASING - Drunk and Lust_After party                                M/F F/F M/M 

Ford F-150
TEASING - Fun vacation                                                      MMFF - FFFF - MMMM     Required Ford F150 by LorySims  LINK
ORALJOB - Fun vacation_Double blowjob                          MMFF - MMMM               Required Beer bottle by Around the Sims LINK (the same as for the bar)
VAGINAL - Fun vacation_Vaginal 1                                     MMFF - FFFF
VAGINAL - Fun vacation_Vaginal 2                                     MMFF - FFFF
CLIMAX  - Fun vacation_Climax                                          MMFF 
(plus simple start animation (more correct to call it a pose) for two sims to make it easier to join others to the sequence)

SOFA

TEASING - Just Us_1                                                           M/F F/F
TEASING - Just Us_2                                                           M/F F/F
HANDJOB - Just Us_Wet Pussy Rubbing Cock                   MF 

908387149_havefun.png.399649694046cba2782fd395e4a49cac.png

5 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Hey, game patches do not affect on animations files, so I guess you're confusing about it.

Really?

Cause I have only placed the ww and animations (Not sure but I think for some animations, author has included items/objects) and it causes game to throw the error and game can't be even run/open.

So, I removed the animations and tested only with ww, no such a error and game runs/opens fine.

Above happened today's game test.

Scratch about what I said above.

There seems more stuffs that causing that error and not to let game to even run/open.

Edited by ioawdfv