[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

On 3/4/2023 at 7:10 AM, Shellty_ said:

Gosh ur naming is like an art form Grey!  Love it ❤️

thanks Shellty. However I would argue with this since I once spent half an hour of time coming up with a interesting name for MFM and didn't come up with anything better than "Two cocks are better than one", lol. So it doesn't always work out as I would've liked.

21 hours ago, CemeteryFairy666 said:

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way you could separate the files? I would really appreciate it, but I understand if not. thanks!

hey, I don't get the question. Which files could be separated considering that I have only one animations file?

On 3/3/2023 at 1:29 AM, GreyNaya said:

I'm not sure I get what exactly is not working for you. "Fun Vacation" is an animation for 4 sims. "Time for rest" it's just a pose for 2 to join 2 more and start "Fun Vacation". So if you see "Time for rest" in the menu then it works correctly in general, you just need to join two more sims there. 

Yes, that's it! Problem solved. Thank you so much! Really love and enjoy your work!

Say, does anybody know other creators whose work is similar to GreyNaya? The intimacy shown is so warming to watch.

Conclusion: I should probably test mods/cc with my second sims family instead of the first one. 

On 3/2/2023 at 8:29 PM, GreyNaya said:

I really appreciate your nice words but I'm afraid I have to decline anyway, mostly because of the lack of free time. 

Frankly its a little sad. Difficult to find a talented animator with high artistic skill. 

Wish you all the best anyway. 

1 hour ago, somokugen said:

i have a problem with Drunk and Lust  animation. there are no beer bottles as on the gif....im deleted the file, downloaded it again, unzipped it and still nothing. 

Go to page 46 Grey posted a link to a bottle that works.

Edited by Nickymo

Hey Grey - what's goin on and hope you're well! I can't see these animations in my game:

TEASING - Lets dance all together
HANDJOB - MMF_Double handjob
ORALJOB - MMF_Licking her front and behind
ORALJOB - MMF_Blowjob for both of you
VAGINAL - MMF_Double penetration_stage 1
VAGINAL - MMF_Standing doggy_Blowjob_stage 2
VAGINAL - MMF_Reverse cowgirl 3
VAGINAL - MMF_Double penetration 2_stage 4
CLIMAX  - MMF_Floor_CLimax

ORALJOB - Hot threesome_oral         MFF       
VAGINAL - Hot threesome_Vaginal 1  MFF      
VAGINAL - Hot threesome_Vaginal 2  MFF      
CLIMAX  - Hot threesome_Climax      MFF       

I also don't see the counter threesome one anymore. It used to be there but now it's not. Any idea what gives? Thanks!!

On 3/14/2023 at 10:09 AM, _Morrigan_ said:

Hello. What is the name of this animation? https://www.redgifs.com/watch/pinkastonishinghapuka

It is free to download?

hey, it's called "OVERSTEP [Cowgirl]" and no, so far in early access on Patreon. I'll upload it here next month.

On 3/15/2023 at 2:52 AM, imcandy said:

Hey Grey - what's goin on and hope you're well! I can't see these animations in my game:

I also don't see the counter threesome one anymore. It used to be there but now it's not. Any idea what gives? Thanks!!

hey, make sure you don't have any duplicate of animation file in the mods folder. If you have two or more of them, then part of the animation will not shown up in the game.

On 3/20/2023 at 9:57 PM, GreyNaya said:

hey, make sure you don't have any duplicate of animation file in the mods folder. If you have two or more of them, then part of the animation will not shown up in the game.

Thank you Grey .. I searched my entire mod folder but only have one copy of your animation file. Anything else you can think of? Appreciate you!

20 hours ago, imcandy said:

Thank you Grey .. I searched my entire mod folder but only have one copy of your animation file. Anything else you can think of? Appreciate you!

Hmm, it's pretty weird. Do threesome animations by other creators work for you? Also, have you checked WW settings? Try to enable "always accept sex" in cheats menu and run these animations.

On 3/14/2023 at 7:52 PM, imcandy said:

I second this. I can't find these animations anymore as if they were removed from my game, I had Playlists with some of these in them and they're suddenly gone. I did check for multiple animation files but I know there's only the most recent one from you.

On 3/23/2023 at 10:29 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Just want to say thank you for creating these amazing animations. The sounds, emotions, they are sooo hot!!! Keep up the awesome work hun! ?

Hey Hannigram, it's good to see you & huge thanks!

On 3/25/2023 at 6:10 AM, Nikuman88 said:

I second this. I can't find these animations anymore as if they were removed from my game, I had Playlists with some of these in them and they're suddenly gone. I did check for multiple animation files but I know there's only the most recent one from you.

You're pushing my paranoia about something not working guys, lol. Okay, to make sure I just downloaded my own file from here, put it into the game and:

floor FFM

1134341092_TS4_x642023-03-2607-00-23-484.jpg.7f2583030ec9fc5ff3d749a78faec93e.jpg937720069_TS4_x642023-03-2607-00-52-006.jpg.da55a5a21d0d632b7ebf6be913c50ecb.jpg

Counter FFM

70424455_TS4_x642023-03-2607-02-57-183.jpg.25f9819384275568ef5e8b6c7c4cef69.jpg

floor MMF

2136663893_TS4_x642023-03-2607-05-22-540.jpg.cc2ac4b35df435178666cce79e4459bd.jpg265021714_TS4_x642023-03-2607-05-45-651.jpg.a1835ddefed7fef458c056744dd459d6.jpg

It's all there, check your mods folder for duplicates more carefully.

New animations are available for early access on Patreon                                                                                       

DOUBLE BED

ORALJOB - PURE HEDONISM_Deepthroat      preview

WINDOW

VAGINAL - Crave You_St 3                               preview

PICNIC TABLE

TEASING - The One I Want                              preview
HANDJOB - The One I Want_Handjob             preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

ORALJOB - Greed                                            preview

7 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

New animations are available for early access on Patreon                                                                                       

DOUBLE BED

ORALJOB - PURE HEDONISM_Deepthroat      preview

WINDOW

VAGINAL - Crave You_St 3                               preview

PICNIC TABLE

TEASING - The One I Want                              preview
HANDJOB - The One I Want_Handjob             preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

ORALJOB - Greed                                            preview

incredible work each of them *.*

On 3/27/2023 at 3:32 PM, Maximum Ignition said:

Amazing job on the new animations as usual, Grey.

Reveal hidden contents

W169.png.b03de30567e08b797916b41555b948bc.pngW168.png.7fc66fe7a5a1c1a51faf5d53d82fa3d5.pngW170.png.27ea6266007f4e2ed86d52eab21c12e8.pngW172.png.369dd01162041dc463d2040eceba8a30.pngW171.png.176f3d0db077c143e4e702cb0b23486e.png

Glad you like it & thanks a lot.

On 3/27/2023 at 7:02 PM, Red Lilibet said:

incredible work each of them *.*

Huge thanks.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:28 PM, Fox_33 said:

Grey have you deleted animations for ottoman?   I can't find them after last upd.

No, I didn't. Check your mods folder for duplicate animation files.

On 3/29/2023 at 8:01 AM, mico999 said:

Greynaya which sofa model do you use to create the animation? i need to know for the videos im working on to make it look perfect ?

I use this one 

1037742955_TS4_x642023-04-0314-13-22-251.thumb.jpg.cfa51e7047449f2fb0c47d30644b12b0.jpg

On 4/5/2023 at 10:15 PM, mico999 said:

Gotcha thanks for answer. 

One more thing i wanted to ask. could you add murphy bed to animations on regular double bed? 

I like to learn something new. For example, today is the day I found out that this game has murphy double beds, lol. Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

Hi Grey, first off I like your work a lot!

From the last update, unfortunately the two climax animations:

CLIMAX  - Drunk and Lust_Climax                                       M/F 

CLIMAX  - Fun vacation_Climax                                          MMFF 

don't show up in my game, but everything else is there.

I have no duplicate files in the mod folder, is there anything else I could do to find the ends of these amazing sequences? 

Edited by SoundOfSilas
On 4/15/2023 at 4:40 PM, rokko33 said:

Heya Grey. 

I haven't played the game for a while but now back to it again.

While looking mods nd other content i didn't find one of my favorite animations. 

I think it's yours but not sure.

I still have screenshots of this animation why I think u can help me with this......

Reveal hidden contents

image_05_003.jpg.bca47f33bf8d702311b6021673882793.jpgimage_05_008.jpg.2aebaf8c489780edcbcf504e0ee38020.jpg

image_05_004.jpg

Hey, yeah it's mine old creepy shit 'Somebody was a bad girl_Climax'. Check if you have Cum mesh in the mods folder. This is the most likely cause why the animation didn't shown up to you.

On 4/15/2023 at 11:39 PM, SoundOfSilas said:

Hi Grey, first off I like your work a lot!

From the last update, unfortunately the two climax animations:

CLIMAX  - Drunk and Lust_Climax                                       M/F 

CLIMAX  - Fun vacation_Climax                                          MMFF 

don't show up in my game, but everything else is there.

I have no duplicate files in the mod folder, is there anything else I could do to find the ends of these amazing sequences? 

Hey & thanks so much. The same as in the case from above - check if you have Cum mesh in the mods folder.