[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

On 7/20/2022 at 10:08 AM, Shellty_ said:

Thank you very much Grey! Amazing update! 

' The Obsession ' is my new obsession haha. ❤️❤️❤️

Hey Shellty, always glad to see you! Thanks so much, really happy you enjoy it.

On 7/21/2022 at 10:56 AM, Johndow01 said:

LMAOOOO right on target!    thanks for answering. animations like that are golden!

Thanks a lot

On 7/22/2022 at 6:55 AM, ThatBoyWes said:

Hi I’m new to modding and sims 4 all together, I downloaded your mod the game even says it’s downloaded on my Home Screen but I can’t seem figure out how to make it work any ideas? 

Well, first of all you need to download WickedWhims. Use these manuals to correct installation of WW and animations - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/manual-mod-installation 

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/animations-installation

Edited by GreyNaya

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

BENCH OUTDOOR, SOFA, LOVESEAT

TEASING     Infatuation                            preview
HANDJOB   Infatuation_fingering            preview
VAGINAL     Infatuation_Cowgirl              preview  

preview
ANAL          Infatuation_Anal                    preview

preview

FLOOR, DANCE_FLOOR

VAGINAL - [SHY] Standing Doggy            preview

COUNTER

HANDJOB - Keep Him Happy_Thighjob   preview

preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

VAGINAL - THREESOME MMF_Double Penetration    preview

On 7/17/2022 at 8:24 AM, GreyNaya said:

Hey! Check if you have a Cum mesh in the mods folder, also make sure you have the latest version of WW.

Alright after ww update its work fine. Brilliant animation like the rest of yours. Thank you.

Your animations are amazing but recently i started playing VAM (Virtamate) and after playing VAM, i have no interest left in SIMS 4 because of superior quality visuals which i get on VAM. you have so many animations on SIMS 4, is it possible for you to convert them for VAM, The rig is different but animation should work with blender autorig (bones mapping feature). VAM is growing fast and people are moving more towards higher quality VR Games, you are excellent artist. May be you could come up with ways to convert your animations into VAM and make double money.

12 hours ago, thyash70 said:

Your animations are amazing but recently i started playing VAM (Virtamate) and after playing VAM, i have no interest left in SIMS 4 because of superior quality visuals which i get on VAM. you have so many animations on SIMS 4, is it possible for you to convert them for VAM, The rig is different but animation should work with blender autorig (bones mapping feature). VAM is growing fast and people are moving more towards higher quality VR Games, you are excellent artist. May be you could come up with ways to convert your animations into VAM and make double money.

Thanks! From time to time I receive offers to give/sell/adapt my animations for other media or game projects but my principled position is - my animations for TS4 only for TS4.

On 7/26/2022 at 5:31 PM, Shellty_ said:

Oh boy simply perfect!! Movements are so natural and real. Are you using motion capture now Grey? hahaha

Huge thanks! Lol, I used camera and the help of my girlfriend to get the video reference and make animation-foreplay with that. The same thing was for "The Obsession" teasing. It saves quite a lot of time instead of wasted sitting and figuring out how they can move frame by frame. So, in some ways it's an old school motion capture technology when motion capture technology wasn't developed lol.

1 hour ago, adribait said:

Hi! If I download this updated version do I have to remove the old version and replace it with the new file? I'm worried the animations I have on my playlists will be gone and need to be re-added again. 

Hey! Yup, this is the main thing for any animation update - remove the old version or some of them will not shown up in your game. Animations in your playlists stay in place unless the creator has removed some of them... like I did in last update cuz it was old and shitty made lol¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 7/28/2022 at 8:14 AM, GreyNaya said:

Huge thanks! Lol, I used camera and the help of my girlfriend to get the video reference and make animation-foreplay with that. The same thing was for "The Obsession" teasing. It saves quite a lot of time instead of wasted sitting and figuring out how they can move frame by frame. So, in some ways it's an old school motion capture technology when motion capture technology wasn't developed lol.

Grey that's amazing! Hard to love your animations even more yet as it turned out now I can❤️. I LOVE female emotions in Obsession teas. Smooth transitions from sadness to anger and back it looks amazing and feels real. Be sure to thank your gf haha. 

It is clear there is something more behind your animations what makes them profound than all the others, so they are the best. 

On 8/2/2022 at 3:27 PM, Shellty_ said:

I LOVE female emotions in Obsession teas. Smooth transitions from sadness to anger and back it looks amazing and feels real. Be sure to thank your gf haha. 

Believe me, I always do lol. Thanks a lot!

22 hours ago, NeoCoil said:

Howdy Grey ! couldn't find a couple of tease animations for sofa and love seat . You deleted them in the last upd ? It's ok if yes just wanted to find out .

P.S. no duplicate files in my folder

Hey! Yup, I pointed it in the change log that some of the old shitty made animations have been removed. 

21 hours ago, LuciferVArtist said:

I have the latest version and no duplicates but The Obsession Climax is not in my game.  Is that one only for the Patreon version of the animation package?

make sure you have a Cum mesh V2 in the mods folder - https://www.patreon.com/posts/cummesh-v2-39417559 

23 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Hey! Yup, I pointed it in the change log that some of the old shitty made animations have been removed. 

make sure you have a Cum mesh V2 in the mods folder - https://www.patreon.com/posts/cummesh-v2-39417559 

Ah.. I realized whats going on. I found it but it does not show up on the list of animations that I can put on a playlist.  Am I doing something wrong?

On 7/29/2022 at 12:54 AM, GreyNaya said:

Hey! Yup, this is the main thing for any animation update - remove the old version or some of them will not shown up in your game. Animations in your playlists stay in place unless the creator has removed some of them... like I did in last update cuz it was old and shitty made lol¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for letting me know! Love your work by the way; your animations are one of my favorites!!

On 8/7/2022 at 6:06 PM, NeoCoil said:

that's what I thought , but  had to clarify . another question is when you publish this masterpiece series here ? https://redgifs.com/watch/growlinglateamericancicada

Im asking because don't have the financial ability to support ur patreon anytime soon .

Hard to say, tbh. This sequence is not finished yet, there should be a Climax stage. And I'm not uploading unfinished sequences on LL cuz it's not logical. So, need to make it completely and after a while (short while, lol) "Overstep" will be available here.

On 8/9/2022 at 6:58 PM, Red Lilibet said:

Grey i wondering if you're going to do a sequel for campfire series? Guitar playing animation is one of my most favorite of all. I would so like to see the continuation of these excellent animations .^_^.

Ouch, campfire. Here's the thing, I did these animations cuz I was interested in combine of animation and music. Can be said it only because of one stage. So when I did this and check mark about done showed in my head, I forgot about this. But maybe I'll come back to this when I have a gap with the plans. 

On 8/3/2022 at 11:29 PM, GreyNaya said:

I had the cum mesh  already and found your animation. However, the obsession climax  cannot be selected to put for play lists. Is there a way this can be fixed?

On 7/23/2022 at 5:28 PM, GreyNaya said:

TEASING     Infatuation                            preview
HANDJOB   Infatuation_fingering            preview
VAGINAL     Infatuation_Cowgirl              preview  

preview
ANAL          Infatuation_Anal                    preview

preview

FLOOR, DANCE_FLOOR

VAGINAL - [SHY] Standing Doggy            preview

COUNTER

HANDJOB - Keep Him Happy_Thighjob   preview

preview

SOFA

VAGINAL - THREESOME MMF_Double Penetration    preview

Hey @GreyNaya First of all million thanks for your animations these are the best of the best right now i love playing them on my sims! :D I would like to ask you about your second video from the girl on cowgirl on the park, its about the pussy animation. Do you need some special skin or pussy skin or other addon to make the pussy animation you see when she put the cock inside her? Im pretty newbie on the new pussy animation that WW introduced on latests WW updates. Can you clarify me it a bit please? 

Edited by Tekisman
On 8/22/2022 at 4:08 PM, bitterlemon11 said:

Grey where can download this female's top??

13.jpg.719315e8d39b08855af502f1b8e72904.jpg.dc2c7b19e774d0da1cef642fc72514ff.jpg

It's on BlueRose Patreon.

On 8/23/2022 at 3:59 AM, LuciferVArtist said:

I had the cum mesh  already and found your animation. However, the obsession climax  cannot be selected to put for play lists. Is there a way this can be fixed?

Maybe because it's already somewhere in your playlists? Idk how playlists work so I can't help you with that, unfortunately.

On 8/25/2022 at 11:50 AM, Tekisman said:

Hey @GreyNaya First of all million thanks for your animations these are the best of the best right now i love playing them on my sims! :D I would like to ask you about your second video from the girl on cowgirl on the park, its about the pussy animation. Do you need some special skin or pussy skin or other addon to make the pussy animation you see when she put the cock inside her? Im pretty newbie on the new pussy animation that WW introduced on latests WW updates. Can you clarify me it a bit please? 

Hey & thanks so much. You don't need anything other than the latest ver of WW and the default WW's body. I don't use special body parts or anything like that - only default, only hardcore, lol.

CLIMAX  - Infatuation_Climax                                                preview

preview

FLOOR, DANCE_FLOOR

ORALJOB - Obsessed by Your Dick                                        preview

preview

SINGLE_BED

TEASING - You Really Turn Me On                                         preview
HANDJOB - You Really Turn Me On_Mutual Masturbation   preview

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

TEASING - Move Your Body Girls                                          preview
HANDJOB - Lesbian Threesome_Handjob                            preview

1 hour ago, GreyNaya said:

CLIMAX  - Infatuation_Climax                                                preview

preview

FLOOR, DANCE_FLOOR

ORALJOB - Obsessed by Your Dick                                        preview

preview

SINGLE_BED

TEASING - You Really Turn Me On                                         preview
HANDJOB - You Really Turn Me On_Mutual Masturbation   preview

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

TEASING - Move Your Body Girls                                          preview
HANDJOB - Lesbian Threesome_Handjob                            preview

I love "Obsessed by Your Dick", thanks for giving us the best animations ever! ❤️