[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

On 2/8/2023 at 3:53 AM, Angelus75 said:

Thanks for the update @GreyNaya ? , especially animations on the Ford , excellent ?

You're welcome, Angelus. I'm glad you like them.

On 2/8/2023 at 4:41 AM, Liberty010 said:

Can't wait to try Just us animations! Thank you Grey!!

Nice to hear it, Liberty. Have fun!

On 2/8/2023 at 4:08 AM, gothics said:

For some reason I don't have any new animations (I have your Patreon animations 10$ tier) loaded, only the old ones. 
I triple checked for duplicates, but no, there's just one WW_GreyNaya_Animations.package file.
Any suggestions? 

Hmm, not sure I get what you mean. The last update on Patreon was in Dec, there haven't any new animations since then yet.

On 2/8/2023 at 7:39 AM, maxxxest said:

Youll add this for these animations to the patreons upd, right ? ?

Sure, I will.

On 2/8/2023 at 11:43 AM, hogsmaws said:

are there patreon versions of your animations?

Most of the time I upload new animations first on the Patreon, then here.

On 2/8/2023 at 2:44 PM, Nickymo said:

Thanks Grey, you're the best❤️

Thanks a lot!

On 2/8/2023 at 3:46 PM, yurudi said:

These two made me truly laugh. You are an amazing creator.

(づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Huge thanks, really happy that my animations can lighten the mood to you.

23 hours ago, bitterlemon11 said:

@GreyNaya have you thought about adding more stages for just us

If not then consider it an request.....

Tbh no, I planned it in just a few stages.

Thank you for the update, very nice and well executed as usual. If i may suggest something i would love to see a continuation of "Time for rest", one of your animations for the Ford F 150, someday in the future. It is a teasing animation, only 10 seconds but very sweet. I know there is a group animation for the f-150 but i am more of a one-on-one person and i think that teasing animation could be the start for something nice and romantic. 

Just a suggestion, and thank you for your work ?

On 2/9/2023 at 10:03 PM, Lephor said:

which penis and female body you use?

I'm just going back to ts4 and I'm kind lost here.

Hey, I use default female body, penis by Simdulgence.

On 2/10/2023 at 1:30 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

Forgot to say, thank you Grey. ?

No prob Bio & nice to see you.

On 2/10/2023 at 9:02 PM, Red Lilibet said:

What could be better here than update from favorite animator! Thank you so much Grey! =^.^=

Always a pleasure, Lillibet.

19 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Thank you for the update, very nice and well executed as usual. If i may suggest something i would love to see a continuation of "Time for rest", one of your animations for the Ford F 150, someday in the future. It is a teasing animation, only 10 seconds but very sweet. I know there is a group animation for the f-150 but i am more of a one-on-one person and i think that teasing animation could be the start for something nice and romantic. 

Just a suggestion, and thank you for your work ?

You're welcome & thanks for your nice words. Surprising that you mentioned this short animation (pose) cuz I made it just for the easier of joining other two sims. I mean, I was planning Ford only for foursome and tbh in the first version of "Time for rest" they was just standing there in the default position, but I thought it would look really stupid this way, lol. But you know - I like your idea. The pickup truck is more convenient for animations than other cars, so I'll definitely get back to it. Thanks, Sonja!

1 hour ago, Vonbone said:

I'm getting a conflict report from BetterExceptions. Not sure if it's anything or not. I just started using that mod and it's made the game run a lot smoother. I tend to run a lot of mods and can get quite messy at times. Love the animations.

GreyNaya conflict.JPG

The most common reason of conflicts or when part of the animations doesn't shown up is duplicates of the animation file. The file should be only one.

Beer bottle not showing up.  I downloaded from your link, unzipped and it's in the correct location.  It's listed in the mods list, so it's loading, but the bottle isn't showing up.  No idea why.  Am I the only one?

Edited by merkle
7 hours ago, merkle said:

Beer bottle not showing up.  I downloaded from your link, unzipped and it's in the correct location.  It's listed in the mods list, so it's loading, but the bottle isn't showing up.  No idea why.  Am I the only one?

Same problem here, listed and loading but isn't showing up. It's the first time this happened. The other objects needed for Grey's animations are working fine.

On 2/14/2023 at 1:59 PM, Nickymo said:

Same problem here, listed and loading but isn't showing up. It's the first time this happened. The other objects needed for Grey's animations are working fine.

Same here. I tried installing other items from the original set (found here) and weirdly enough, only the glasses and cans are working. None of the bottles show up in game.

My guess is that they either depend on some expansion pack (maybe Dine Out), or the most recent update (Jan 27, 2023) somehow messed things up.

Edit: Oh, and since this is my first post here, I wanted to thank you for all the brilliant animations you share with us. Thank you so much GreyNaya.

Edited by volovic

Love, love, love your animations.  I was wondering if there were any plans to create "transitions" between your animations that are designed to follow each other?  I love creating playlists of your animations, but it's jarring to see them suddenly just jump from one animation/position to the next, especially when in "animation 2" they're facing one way on the bed, and then "animation 3" they're suddenly flipped with their heads at the other end, with nothing in between to move them there fluidly.

Thanks for all your incredible work!

Hi, I don't see anyone else mentioning this but the new animations for the Ford F150 are not showing up, although I downloaded everything correctly cause the new bar animation is showing up. Also in the latter, the beer bottle is not showing up even though I downlaoded it too. Is anyone else having this problem? sorry for bad english

On 2/14/2023 at 8:36 AM, merkle said:

On 2/14/2023 at 3:59 PM, Nickymo said:

On 2/15/2023 at 4:48 PM, volovic said:

Same here. I tried installing other items from the original set (found here) and weirdly enough, only the glasses and cans are working. None of the bottles show up in game.

My guess is that they either depend on some expansion pack (maybe Dine Out), or the most recent update (Jan 27, 2023) somehow messed things up.

Edit: Oh, and since this is my first post here, I wanted to thank you for all the brilliant animations you share with us. Thank you so much GreyNaya.

11 hours ago, Dina58 said:

Hi, I don't see anyone else mentioning this but the new animations for the Ford F150 are not showing up, although I downloaded everything correctly cause the new bar animation is showing up. Also in the latter, the beer bottle is not showing up even though I downlaoded it too. Is anyone else having this problem? sorry for bad english

Thanks for letting me know. I always check the animations before the update, just like this time. But I didn't know that the bottles creator recently updated them and now they are not shown up. They're in place in my game because I have a previous version of it. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. Download in the attachment this version that I used, it's guaranteed to work as it should.

ATS4_object_colddrinks_beerbottle-english.package

On 2/16/2023 at 3:59 AM, Prebeg said:

Love, love, love your animations.  I was wondering if there were any plans to create "transitions" between your animations that are designed to follow each other?  I love creating playlists of your animations, but it's jarring to see them suddenly just jump from one animation/position to the next, especially when in "animation 2" they're facing one way on the bed, and then "animation 3" they're suddenly flipped with their heads at the other end, with nothing in between to move them there fluidly.

Thanks for all your incredible work!

Thanks a lot for the nice words about my work. No, I have no plans for transitions. I make animations based on the stages structure, which is handy if you want to mix different animations together. 

New animations are available for early access on Patreon                                                                                       

DOUBLE BED

HANDJOB - PURE HEDONISM_fingering   preview
VAGINAL - PURE HEDONISM_Doggy        preview

preview

11 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

DOUBLE BED

preview

it's a masterpiece! stunning work ^-^

On 2/25/2023 at 1:43 PM, GreyNaya said:

DOUBLE BED

preview

Handcuffs YESSS!!! <3

On 2/20/2023 at 6:57 AM, Dina58 said:

For reasons I do not know, instead of showing the Fun Vacation animation, it's showing only one animation titled "Time for rest" in the teasing category.

I tried everything I could think of; installed the updated beer bottle package, downloaded the package file from the main website, took a vacation and bought the Ford F-150 at the rental (I thought maybe the animation is only triggered when they're on a vacation), reinstalled the latest version of WickedWhims and CumMesh; and none of them worked.

I spent more or less an hour trying to find the problem and fix it on my own, but I give up. I leave this to you (or whoever faced the same problem and managed to fix it), please help me. I'm so tired.

P.S. My respect for creators who helps modders troubleshoot without being unnecessarily judgemental just like skyrocketed. 

On 2/25/2023 at 3:39 PM, GreyNaya said:

Hey, no I don't work by commission, private job and so on.

Fair enough, you're in charge. Your animations are the best here of composition and detail. They feels real. That's why i wanted to offer a collaboration on the game my team and i are currently working on. 

If you change your mind please let me know.

On 2/28/2023 at 1:12 AM, xortek said:

For reasons I do not know, instead of showing the Fun Vacation animation, it's showing only one animation titled "Time for rest" in the teasing category.

I tried everything I could think of; installed the updated beer bottle package, downloaded the package file from the main website, took a vacation and bought the Ford F-150 at the rental (I thought maybe the animation is only triggered when they're on a vacation), reinstalled the latest version of WickedWhims and CumMesh; and none of them worked.

I spent more or less an hour trying to find the problem and fix it on my own, but I give up. I leave this to you (or whoever faced the same problem and managed to fix it), please help me. I'm so tired.

P.S. My respect for creators who helps modders troubleshoot without being unnecessarily judgemental just like skyrocketed. 

I'm not sure I get what exactly is not working for you. "Fun Vacation" is an animation for 4 sims. "Time for rest" it's just a pose for 2 to join 2 more and start "Fun Vacation". So if you see "Time for rest" in the menu then it works correctly in general, you just need to join two more sims there. 

23 hours ago, coda_bosso said:

Fair enough, you're in charge. Your animations are the best here of composition and detail. They feels real. That's why i wanted to offer a collaboration on the game my team and i are currently working on. 

If you change your mind please let me know.

I really appreciate your nice words but I'm afraid I have to decline anyway, mostly because of the lack of free time. 

Edited by GreyNaya