[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

16 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

BENCH OUTDOOR, SOFA, LOVESEAT

CLIMAX  - Infatuation_Climax                                                preview

preview

FLOOR, DANCE_FLOOR

ORALJOB - Obsessed by Your Dick                                        preview

preview

This is absolutely incredible !

On 8/16/2022 at 8:02 AM, GreyNaya said:

Ouch, campfire. Here's the thing, I did these animations cuz I was interested in combine of animation and music. Can be said it only because of one stage. So when I did this and check mark about done showed in my head, I forgot about this. But maybe I'll come back to this when I have a gap with the plans. 

Ahhh understood.  hope someday you will come back to this .*_*.

Are any plans for other musical instruments? Sorry if this is too insistent yet love this so much!

On 8/27/2022 at 12:55 AM, Dr. P3pp3r said:

Best animations I had so far, but where can I get the toilet stalls in order to run your "Cautious peeping" animations?

Toilet stalls from University game DLC. 

GreyNaya, amazing work on Obsessed by your dick animation. A small request, Could you do two dick-obsessed babes.....?

Hello GreyNaya!

The first thing I want to say is Im yo fan.Do not know what your magic is however other animations do not make such captivating impression. Thank you for creating art inside of Wicked Whims instead of an empty f@ck.

The second thing is a suggestion. You are a God of passion and sensuality so for this reason I would like to see more intimate teas like rubbing ,groping ,dry humping. Will hope for a positive response. TY!

I just had to jump in here and say - WOW, Grey Naya! You are my new FAVORITE animator. LOVE LOVE LOVE the passion you put into your animations. For a while, all I had by you was Spanking Joy, so I have been really pleased with the new things you have added. I just wanted to let you know. :)

On 8/28/2022 at 10:59 PM, Red Lilibet said:

Ahhh understood.  hope someday you will come back to this .*_*.

Are any plans for other musical instruments? Sorry if this is too insistent yet love this so much!

Maybe but not in the near future. I can't make it look like a random play - my perfectionism won't let me do it lol, so the violin animation not for me cuz idk how to play it. But I spent about 8 years on the piano and if I'm going to do such an animation, I need to be sure that the hand movements go with the melody note for note. The guitar animation has a pretty simple melody, literally several notes but I spent a lot of time on it. The piano will take much longer. So, maybe I'll think about it when there's a lot of free time and a huge gap with to do list (not near future for sure). But I really appreciate you enjoy this animations.

On 8/29/2022 at 11:16 PM, woop111 said:

How did you get that realistic night lighting? ^^

Nothing special really, I just put a lot of streetlights around the bench lol. 

On 9/2/2022 at 1:39 PM, yurudi said:

Hello GreyNaya!

The first thing I want to say is Im yo fan.Do not know what your magic is however other animations do not make such captivating impression. Thank you for creating art inside of Wicked Whims instead of an empty f@ck.

The second thing is a suggestion. You are a God of passion and sensuality so for this reason I would like to see more intimate teas like rubbing ,groping ,dry humping. Will hope for a positive response. TY!

Hey & thanks for such a high praise about my work! About your request - yes, all this will be in my animations in various proportions cuz sexual teasings it's a damn hot stuff.

On 9/5/2022 at 8:51 PM, RushTX said:

I just had to jump in here and say - WOW, Grey Naya! You are my new FAVORITE animator. LOVE LOVE LOVE the passion you put into your animations. For a while, all I had by you was Spanking Joy, so I have been really pleased with the new things you have added. I just wanted to let you know. :)

Huge thanks for your nice words, happy to know you love my stuff.

On 9/25/2022 at 11:34 AM, cwallabe said:

This is insane. Amazing work! Also, which CC is that tank top? Is it from a set? Would love to know the author :)

Thanks! Top CC by Myobi

On 9/11/2022 at 3:31 AM, Krolista said:

GreyNaya, your animation "Play with your toy while you suck his cock" allows for some EPIC screenshots!

LovelySummer02.thumb.png.c90b142cc6c965cda9dc930697ecf302.png

LovelySummer07.thumb.png.fe34d1dec365af2ab1e69840dba26895.png

On 9/14/2022 at 12:28 PM, Shellty_ said:

Superb! Love that animation for screenshots as well❤️

9ih74bb.thumb.jpg.93ab9e20dfc6339a65f56e8a233185f1.jpg

On 9/16/2022 at 12:13 AM, NeoCoil said:

I would also like to share a small part of my collection of screenshots with the works of my favorite animator :smiley: .

beautiful girl from @mrrakkonn

000_043.jpg.527ba92ec837c30daabc2b308fc5ac41.jpg000_044.jpg.fa124d355dbd77b9896ead7e461fad60.jpg000_045.jpg.2e98db6f691c4e57a6a224653a4e8f97.jpg000_376.jpg.3d2a632ba16127c30fc9059d13dccd08.jpg000_378.jpg.9b46ff49adeb3d4b495c22dcd75a6fc6.jpg000_390.jpg.75df03dee278865af8a2b59c8323a448.jpg000_402.jpg.e029e17f1c2641b0db7604435a0d94a6.jpg000_403.jpg.d1bee456fbcc39cddc2fc40a1e6bdbe3.jpg000_406.jpg.ec5aa7f9da6d1d86f7f06680629a61cd.jpg

Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing pics, guys!

happy-cat.gif.a51d8fd500e4a2cbab15c016bfa1373b.gif

On 9/30/2022 at 11:53 AM, GreyNaya said:

Maybe but not in the near future. I can't make it look like a random play - my perfectionism won't let me do it lol, so the violin animation not for me cuz idk how to play it. But I spent about 8 years on the piano and if I'm going to do such an animation, I need to be sure that the hand movements go with the melody note for note. The guitar animation has a pretty simple melody, literally several notes but I spent a lot of time on it. The piano will take much longer. So, maybe I'll think about it when there's a lot of free time and a huge gap with to do list (not near future for sure). But I really appreciate you enjoy this animations.

Uh i didn't know it would take much time. Must say love your responsible approach to work!  Thank you for the detailed answer ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 12:53 AM, _Morrigan_ said:

Hello Grey! When the next update will be here?:)

Damn I just realized that the last update was in July. 

tom-y-jerry-tom-and-jerry.gif.932b41b0951c609e74369f30ae921a08.gif

The update is guaranteed to be in November.

On 10/19/2022 at 1:04 PM, CallMeSnuggles said:

I'm using the animations that involve the picnic table at the beach and the male sims tongues are outside of their mouths. Is there a way to fix that?

Hey! Make sure you don't have any incompatible mods affecting tongues.

On 10/26/2022 at 11:47 PM, lnightingale94 said:

Hi there, i've tried downloading it and placing it in the mods folder but it is still not working. Any tips?

Did you unzip the archive before putting it in the mods folder? Here's the manual https://wickedwhimsmod.com/animations-installation

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

CLIMAX  - OVERSTEP Climax  M/F                                preview                                  

preview                                                                                               

SINGLE_BED

ORALJOB - You Really Turn Me On_Blowjob         M/F M/M    preview
VAGINAL - You Really Turn Me On_Missionary     M/F F/F       preview

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

TEASING - Lifting Up and Kisses M/F F/F M/M                        preview

DOUBLE BED
HANDJOB - Solo_Clit Rubbing      F                                         preview
HANDJOB - Solo_Pussy Fingering F                                         preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - FFM_DB_Vaginal 2  FFM FFF                                   preview

On 10/29/2022 at 3:00 AM, GreyNaya said:

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

preview                                                                                               

SINGLE_BED

ORALJOB - You Really Turn Me On_Blowjob         M/F M/M    preview
VAGINAL - You Really Turn Me On_Missionary     M/F F/F       preview

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

TEASING - Lifting Up and Kisses M/F F/F M/M                        preview

DOUBLE BED
HANDJOB - Solo_Clit Rubbing      F                                         preview
HANDJOB - Solo_Pussy Fingering F                                         preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - FFM_DB_Vaginal 2  FFM FFF                                   preview

Hi. Your animations give LIFE to my gameplay! And if you don’t mind, can you tell me what skin detail cc you use please? They look reeeally nice.

On 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM, GreyNaya said:

SOFA

preview           

Caught myself i watching it with my mouth open *-*

E X E L L E N T ! ! !