[mod] Teratophilia

So, i'm starting some progress on the matters, and i'll begin with the floaters and dogs, then the more complicated creatures... As listed here, your ideas are helpful.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:23 AM, AvokBat said:

=Paratail=

Anatomy: Paratails have alien anatomy, and no gender (though they count as male for sexbound). They use their tail as a penetration tool. When they orgasm, they look close to exploding... which could be quite unnerving!

-Standing Dominant- The paratail coils its tail into a spiral and the player thrusts into the coil like a fleshlight while holding the paratail
-Standing Submissive- The Paratail floats behind the player while thrusting their tail into them. Most of the paratail's body doesn't move much during this, just their tail
-Butterfly Dominant- Much like standing dominant
-Butterfly Submissive- The paratail lifts the player up and uses its tail to thrust into the player from below, while the play

=Petricub=
Anatomy: Males have a reddish canine-like penis, similar in color to their tongue. Females have a vagina of a similar color.
-Standing Dominant- The player holds the petricub and thrusts into it from behind, while it pants happily with a pleased expression
-Standing Submissive- The petricub holds onto the player's hips for dear life and thrusts into them from behind
-Doggy Dominant- The petricub lifts its "tail" and the player thrusts into it from behind
-Doggy Submissive- The petricub mounts the player and thrusts into them while the player is on all fours
-Missionary Dominant- Similar to Doggy Dominant but perhaps with a different expression on the petricub's face
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive but with the player on their back
-Ride Dominant- The player lays on their back while the petricub bounces on their cock. Due to the goofy nature of this creature, it probly bounces way too high/eagerly, and has a doofy sex face all the while
-Ride Submissive- The petricub lays on its back while the player rides its shaft. Due to its body shape, it would likely be in a semi-sitting position with its head somewhat raised. Alternatively, it could be flopped flat with its head looking upward, and perhaps an exaggerated "X_X" like expression on its face
-Blowjob Dominant- The petricub licks and sucks at the player's cock
-Blowjob Submissive- The petricub sits up/leans back to expose its penis, and the player kneels down to suck on it

On 10/20/2019 at 4:54 AM, AvokBat said:

=Scandroid=
Anatomy: As a robot, the scandroid has no gender (though it counts as male for sexbound reasons). It has no sex organs, though it does have a variety of tools designed to "probe" organisms and gather no doubt invaluable data. The most prominent of which is a large, glowing blue dildo-like probe on the end of a mechanical arm that extends from its underside. In submissive poses, however, it swaps this probe out for a cockmilker attachment to gather "samples".
-Standing Dominant- The player holds the scandroid, who's legs are retracted, and replaced with a cockmilking device (possibly translucent?), which the player thrusts into. Possibly during orgasm, a tube of some sort at the back of the cockmilker fills with cum to show that the scandroid is actively taking samples.
-Standing Submissive- The scandroid grabs the player with its legs, and probes them with its blue dildo-like device from behind. Perhaps during orgasm it lets off sparks, hinting at some form of electro-stimulation, or at the very least, the droid being worked to its limit
-Doggy Dominant- The scandroid uses its legs to brace itself on the ground, while raising itself so that its cockmilker is at the player's groin height, while the player thrusts into it from behind
-Doggy Submissive- The player gets on their hands and knees while the scandroid probes them from behind. Possibly putting its front legs on the players hips, and back legs on the ground, to tilt itself at a backward leaning diagonal angle, exposing its probe further
-Missionary Dominant- Similar to doggy dominant, but perhaps the scandroid is on its back, and looks more incapacitated. As though its research got a bit out of hand. Perhaps it has some warning lights flashing?
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but perhaps the scandroid is more level with the ground
-Butterfly Dominant- Similar to Standing Dominant. Perhaps with a similar "research got out of hand" theme to missionary dominant, with the scandroid seeming more helpless and flashing warning lights
-Butterfly Submissive- The scandroid grabs the player in its mechanical arms, hoisting them into the air and thrusting its probe into them from below

=Smoglin=
Anatomy: Smoglins have a large, firey orange penis that's reptilian in shape (tapered tip, smooth). The females have a similarly colored cloaca. During orgasm, it may emit puffs of smoke (though likely it wouldn't actually puff up its body the way it does during its smog attack)
-Doggy Dominant- The smoglin lifts its tail while the player thrusts into it from behind. Male smoglins would likely have a visible, bouncing penis under them during this animation.
-Doggy Submissive- The smoglin mounts the player from behind and thrusts into them much like a canine would.
-Missionary Dominant- The smoglin lays on its back, with its front legs folded against itself, and its head raised to look at the player, while the player thrusts into it. Much like the Doggy Dominant pose, male smoglins would likely have a visible/bouncing erection in this pose
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but the smoglin likely has a more crouched/balled-up pose to look like its grabbing on to the player more tightly/lowering itself to make up the height difference
-Ride Dominant- The smoglin lays on the player's chest and bounces its lower body to ride the player's shaft. Likely its upper body doesn't move much by comparison
-Ride Submissive- The smoglin lays on its back (much like in missionary-dominant- while the player straddles its lap and rides its shaft.
-Blowjob Dominant- The smoglin lowers its head to suck on the players cock
-Blowjob Submissive- The smoglin lifts one of its back legs to expose its erection, and the player kneels down to suck on it

=Voltip=
Anatomy: Male voltips have a bright cyan penis, similar in some ways to the scandroid's probe. Females have a similarly colored vagina and anus. Their genitals are likely electrically charged, and may emit sparks during sex. (since the voltip lacks much of an obvious face at first, it may be worth using its alternate eye expressions more liberally than with other monsters, to help give it more personality)
-Standing Dominant- The player grabs the voltip and thrusts into it from behind, similarly to most other small monsters.
-Standing Submissive- The voltip mounts the player and thrusts into them from behind. For added effect, perhaps it kicks its back legs wildly all the while, as though it's trying desperately to keep from falling
-Doggy Dominant- The voltip falls forward, the weight of its triangular head bringing its ass in the air, while the player thrusts into it from behind. It likely looks surprised or displeased at the situation
-Doggy Submissive- The voltip humps the player from behind, doing its very best!
-Missionary Dominant- Similar to Doggy Dominat, but perhaps the voltip has a different expression
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but maybe the voltip has a determined expression on its face.
-Ride Dominant- The voltip bounces itself up and down over the player's cock excitedly, liekly emitting sparks as it does so
-Ride Submissive- The voltip lays on its back as best as it can while the player rides it. Alternatively, the player grinds itself on the voltip's triangular head while the voltip looks confused

I've made the standing animation (Dominant, as you described it) for the Paratail, and i really have a hard time reckoning what's going on with that creature in particular. It's hard to think of ways to interact with it, and how it'd interact with the Sexbound aspects... For instance, made it so they "leak" a blue-neon fluid similar to what fills their balloon eyes, to help discern it's "Sexbound-idle" from the basic animation, but also limited it only to the "males"... Also, you only suggested two positions, but i'm going for a minimum of 3 per monsters.

Scandroid might suffer similar issues, since it has limited limbs, although the mechanical form allows for way more creative dumb things.
The dog-likes are far easier to animate and finangle in comparison.

As i review your descriptions for these monsters in particular, you seem to have a good eye for this, coming up with these little details and even challenges of the animations, like the Paratail, and have been submitting nice art to boot! Users at the Discord were concerned with the first Gleap art, but really appreciated the second Smoglin piece. Much appreciated content! I might look into a way to bring these pieces in-game using Loc's OmniBrowser!

On 10/24/2019 at 9:34 PM, red3dred said:

So, i'm starting some progress on the matters, and i'll begin with the floaters and dogs, then the more complicated creatures... As listed here, your ideas are helpful.

I've made the standing animation (Dominant, as you described it) for the Paratail, and i really have a hard time reckoning what's going on with that creature in particular. It's hard to think of ways to interact with it, and how it'd interact with the Sexbound aspects... For instance, made it so they "leak" a blue-neon fluid similar to what fills their balloon eyes, to help discern it's "Sexbound-idle" from the basic animation, but also limited it only to the "males"... Also, you only suggested two positions, but i'm going for a minimum of 3 per monsters.

Scandroid might suffer similar issues, since it has limited limbs, although the mechanical form allows for way more creative dumb things.
The dog-likes are far easier to animate and finangle in comparison.

As i review your descriptions for these monsters in particular, you seem to have a good eye for this, coming up with these little details and even challenges of the animations, like the Paratail, and have been submitting nice art to boot! Users at the Discord were concerned with the first Gleap art, but really appreciated the second Smoglin piece. Much appreciated content! I might look into a way to bring these pieces in-game using Loc's OmniBrowser!

Well heck, I'm glad my ideas were so helpful, makes me happy to hear they're assisting you in some way :3

And yeah, I imagine the paratail and scandroid would be a massive pain to animate. The paratail in particular because it's just a lumpy balloon. I'll toss out a couple more ideas for possible paratail animations in a second post after this one if that'd help~

Also I'd be flattered if you wanted to use my sprite art in the game in some way! I'll make a few more over the next week, since I've sorta had an itch to make more art like that anyway. if there's any creatures you or your discord users would like to see in particular, let me know and I'll see what I can do! I'd also be up for joining said discord if you like, assuming it's open to new members like that~

=Paratail=

BONUS INFO

Anatomy: Hidden in one of the bottom "stitches" on the paratail is a small orifice with a pink interior. When it opens this hidden hole, it looks somewhat like the paratail unzipped or unbuttoned itself from the bottom up a few inches. Normally, it's used to exchange gasses in the paratail's body, but you can find... other uses for it.

-Doggy Dominant- The paratail is pressed face down, with its tail curled up over its back, while the player humps its hidden hole from behind

-Doggy Submissive- The paratail floats behind the player and uses its long tail to penetrate them. Its body remains mostly still while its tail does most of the moving
-Missionary Dominant- The paratail is on its back while the player thrusts into its orifice, making its body wibble and jiggle
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Soggy submissive, but with the player on their back
-Ride Dominant- The paratail anchors itself to the ground (or to the player) with its tail and bounces itself over the players cock using its mouth-like orifice
-Ride Submissive- The paratail is pressed down on its back with its tail bent upwards in a half S shape while the player rides the tail. The paratail's body likely squishes and deforms a bit with each bounce to emphasize its balloon-like nature

I kinda figured paratails skin was sort of like hagfishs skin. In that it's only actually connected in one or two spots, so if something bites them, they just sort of shuffle around inside their own skin to avoid it. Then the hagfish slimes the wouldbe predator, or the paratail detonates pouches of explosive material, sacrificing its second skin.

2 hours ago, Zaroth_0 said:

I kinda figured paratails skin was sort of like hagfishs skin. In that it's only actually connected in one or two spots, so if something bites them, they just sort of shuffle around inside their own skin to avoid it. Then the hagfish slimes the wouldbe predator, or the paratail detonates pouches of explosive material, sacrificing its second skin.

That's how it goes when you install the Pandora's Box mod, the Paratails gain the ability to Kamikaze, but the "parasite tail" is still controlling the exploded balloon.

Well, not everyone realizes that about the monster, that it's a parasitic leech-like creature who has taken over what looks like a dried, stitched leather balloon. That however, only makes animating it very complicated. But alas, i've already finished its support, 3 positions, and no need to make it have a "pink hole" (Thanks AvokBat, but that'd be awfully strange-- not against it, but would definitely change how most positions work.)

All that said, had to start work on the Adult Poptop as to aid Blake's progress on his Terramons, and it seems that they are possible, but facing a few new odd bugs. Well, expect a extra, and extra large monsters in the next update's roster.

So I just found out that the Changeling specialization for Ninja in the RPG Growth mod allows you to transform into 3 different monsters (poptop, wisper, and orbide). Currently you can't interact with anything while transformed, but would it be possible to change that and make the transformed character compatable?

Link to the mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1115920474

2 hours ago, SchitzoTiger said:

So I just found out that the Changeling specialization for Ninja in the RPG Growth mod allows you to transform into 3 different monsters (poptop, wisper, and orbide). Currently you can't interact with anything while transformed, but would it be possible to change that and make the transformed character compatable?

Link to the mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1115920474

Pardon-- ESCUSE ME

You mean i've been playing with RPG Growth all this time and could've skipped working on the poptop race mod for Starbound!? Figures.

Jokes apart... complicated, but possible, though if you can't actually interact with anything, it might be not easily done without absolutely wrecking that ability, should it ever get an update.

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

Pardon-- ESCUSE ME

You mean i've been playing with RPG Growth all this time and could've skipped working on the poptop race mod for Starbound!? Figures.

Jokes apart... complicated, but possible, though if you can't actually interact with anything, it might be not easily done without absolutely wrecking that ability, should it ever get an update.

Sadly it's not a full race, you only have 2 attacks and the singing, and can't interact with anything like mentioned. the singing gives some kind of buff called "Poptop Power", but no idea what it does. A fully playable poptop race would be amazing though ❤️

12 minutes ago, SchitzoTiger said:

Sadly it's not a full race, you only have 2 attacks and the singing, and can't interact with anything like mentioned. the singing gives some kind of buff called "Poptop Power", but no idea what it does. A fully playable poptop race would be amazing though ❤️

It exists, it's in the workshop.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1580219196

Images are outdated and Tenant NPC's are a bit wonky, but the basis is there, and so is customization.

1 hour ago, XSlimyZardX said:

Can't wait Moontants to be included ovo

I can't wait to get them to work with Sexbound aswell... as is, it really, really doesn't like monsters with randomly picked parts.

47 minutes ago, ThatOneAnon said:

Would you ever consider adding in support for the normal cats and dogs you can sometimes find in settlements or is this mod only going to be for actual monsters?

Discussed that one on the Discord server at one point; The "random dogs and cats" are actually not only named but also sprited after actual pets from the developers. As much as recent controversies may smudge general respect for them, lewding someone's IRL pet is just not cool with me. If you had a mod that adds in just random wild dogs and cats, without any connections, i wouldn't mind making them compatible though.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Discussed that one on the Discord server at one point; The "random dogs and cats" are actually not only named but also sprited after actual pets from the developers. As much as recent controversies may smudge general respect for them, lewding someone's IRL pet is just not cool with me. If you had a mod that adds in just random wild dogs and cats, without any connections, i wouldn't mind making them compatible though.

I didn't know they were based on their actual pets, totally understandable why you wouldn't do it in that case. I'll let you know if I find a mod without any connections to them!

EDIT: Right as I posted this I believe I found a pair of mods like that. They're both still wips but currently it looks like they have a good amount of different cats and dogs in them. It doesnt say anywhere in the descriptions that they're based on anyone's irl pets so it should be good. There is a bunch of dogs in the dog one though so it's understandable if you might not want to add support for that one for a while.

Dog: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=750940532

Cat: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1277619409

26 minutes ago, Zaroth_0 said:

Does that mean critters in general are being considered?

Making other mods compatible, with given permission is not against consideration-- think of it like custom species supports but for mobs.

If you mean critters as in the small things classified as that in-game, as in rabbits, slugs, frogs etc... it's probably possible, but not guaranteed that they can even work. Also, how the hell...

But the focus and purpose of THIS mod is the Vanilla Game's unique monsters.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

Making other mods compatible, with given permission is not against consideration-- think of it like custom species supports but for mobs.

If you mean critters as in the small things classified as that in-game, as in rabbits, slugs, frogs etc... it's probably possible, but not guaranteed that they can even work. Also, how the hell...

But the focus and purpose of THIS mod is the Vanilla Game's unique monsters.

Was more curiosity on if it was. The only ones I can actually think of as lewdable without bringing mod critters like bears and deer in are the egg cell (jerking off onto it) and the symbiote (wearing it)

For the people who voted for Forest, just out of curiosity, what all did you find most appealing about the Forest Monsters over the other choices? Not judging people's personal preference in monsters or whatever, I only ask just cause of how many votes it got overall compared to the others. I actually thought the Desert one would have been higher up there given how many different Fennix based mods there are out there. xD

12 hours ago, Spiritfox17 said:

For the people who voted for Forest, just out of curiosity, what all did you find most appealing about the Forest Monsters over the other choices? Not judging people's personal preference in monsters or whatever, I only ask just cause of how many votes it got overall compared to the others. I actually thought the Desert one would have been higher up there given how many different Fennix based mods there are out there. xD

I think it was more of a pattern reason why it got so many votes. I know if I made a mod like this I'd want to work on the monsters in order of appearance.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:51 PM, Spiritfox17 said:

For the people who voted for Forest, just out of curiosity, what all did you find most appealing about the Forest Monsters over the other choices? 

I love poptops, and would love it if every variant from Frackin could be supported by a mod some day. They're all so absolutely adorable. 

8 hours ago, IxFa said:

I love poptops, and would love it if every variant from Frackin could be supported by a mod some day. They're all so absolutely adorable. 

So, the poptops are a complex topic;

Support for them is made, it's done. However, it wasn't made by me, and in fact has been made by several people (Locuturus, Eixxxo) and i've only recently added some more animations, mostly the other side of the animations (Actor 2/Submissive).
I won't release work that belongs to others for obvious reasons.

That said, i could just make my own; buuut...
The animations that currently exist are very good (Even if they take on more Eixxxo's style of "animalistic/realistic" and less cartoony and goofy than mine), and i'll be honest, after having it around for so long, i can't just making another work without being very derivative and influenced by it, i feel like i'd just end up making another carbon copy, even if slightly different.

So i'm mostly on the hold, while they're both extremely busy with their own personal projects and problems, i'm just holding on to such supports and not releasing them under my name, even credited. It might be implemented at a later date if they all agree to it, but currently it sits in a separate folder from Teratophilia.

... however, adding on; Frackin' Universe is extremely defensive of "their" content, thus any support made with them in mind cannot be authorized for distribution (Release to download in here, for instance), and would cause a lot of problems for both sides should it be released (SxB community and FU's side). Though, i'm not gonna lie, i've seen all the Poptops in FU, and since they're all just recolors, visually, making them be supported is literally just a palette swap, with the exception of the corrupted darkness poptop and it's 1 extra pixel/eye.

If they give you permission to release, with credit granted, the existing poptop animations, why not? They've become the defacto mascot, so you can't just leave them out.
But yes, the poptops from frackin' are all recolors looks wise, certainly not worth trying to deal with them over.
The unique variants from pandoras box, however, are far more interesting if nobody's asked. Though the author's on extended hiatus, so it might take a good while to get a response if someone tries.

26 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Support for them is made, it's done. However, it wasn't made by me, and in fact has been made by several people (Locuturus, Eixxxo)

What, really? I looked around and didn't see any such thing. I just now searched "poptop" in this forum and still don't see it. I think I'm somehow blinding here. 

And while you may not redistribute their work, you could link that in the original post perhaps so people interesting in monster sex can get all the animations other people did before you.