Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

On 5/24/2021 at 12:31 PM, fouyaya said:

Hey, I have 5 new animations in early access on my patreon page.

I made a standard height version of the animation I teased 2 weeks ago + I created a new sequence using a new CC chair (lightly modified version of a base game metal chair) 

Reveal hidden contents

FinishedBlankBlackandtancoonhound-small.DodgerblueBurdensomeMamba-small.gifSelfishNiceMoorhen-small.gifFlimsyHospitableHectorsdolphin-small.gifResponsibleFairCormorant-small.gif

Where can I get that texture for the dirty ass that's on Lady D

Edited by Evilgoat21
to be more specific
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 2:19 AM, Destinys_Failure said:

Ignore that, got it working. Out of curiosity, will there be any more animations involving the toilet? I'm not much for femdom thing, but I've got an efro kink and I'm a sucker for natural shitting

Do you mean a solo pooping animation on the toilet ? maybe, I've got a few ideas.

On 1/6/2022 at 1:54 PM, Zenneto said:

Will there be more toilet entrapment? Or maybe shrinking and crushing (Butt crush for example?) Can I also suggest defecating or farting on someone's food?

shrinking is not possible unfortunately but I'd like to create something close using voodoo dolls.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

My toilet domination animations are actually pretty old. so yes, maybe I'll refresh them or add some more. I also like the farting on someone's food idea. (maybe as a mischief interaction).

On 1/20/2022 at 8:48 PM, Zenneto said:

Is there a discord server for this?

No but you can use this thread for suggestions and ideas. :D 

On 1/25/2022 at 9:51 PM, fouyaya said:

Do you mean a solo pooping animation on the toilet ? maybe, I've got a few ideas.

shrinking is not possible unfortunately but I'd like to create something close using voodoo dolls.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

My toilet domination animations are actually pretty old. so yes, maybe I'll refresh them or add some more. I also like the farting on someone's food idea. (maybe as a mischief interaction).

No but you can use this thread for suggestions and ideas. :D 

Yeah, solo pooping animations are kinda what I mean, like, some longer pooping animations, or somebody watching. Or a blumpkin/flumpkin.

7 hours ago, Edwardes8 said:

Hey I love your foot fetish content! I'd love to see a tied up feet in face animation. Like the slave is tied to a chair and cant move his arms and the mistress smothers him with her feet. He tries to move his head away to no avail. I LOVE this position

Hey thanks, I already created an animation similar to that

A follow-up I imagined for that sequence would be the dom kicking the chair and the sub ending upside down on the ground still attached to the chair. Of course more animation stages would follow. (like feet smother)

10 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Hey thanks, I already created an animation similar to that

A follow-up I imagined for that sequence would be the dom kicking the chair and the sub ending upside down on the ground still attached to the chair. Of course more animation stages would follow. (like feet smother)

Yesss that would be awesome! :D

18 hours ago, jedato said:

What's the best way to have the snu snu action? Do I create another sim that is much taller in my household or is there a way to change the heights of other sims in the neighbourhood?

Best way is to have a 20% height difference between both sims, you can achieve this with this height slider.

To get that 20% diff, you can either use the "heightslider1.package" and make the tallest sim you can and pair him/her with the smallest sim you can make or you can pick the "heightslider2.package" and just make the tallest sim you can and pair him/her with a standard height sim, in both cases it will fit perfectly.

Also to change a sim's height with that mod you just need to change the sim's feet size in CAS. (bigger feet = taller)

On 2/5/2022 at 1:58 AM, DisturbedMoron said:

Hey, thank you so much for these animations,

do you know when the next update on LL will go online?

I've just updated the reg package (+9animations list below)

Spoiler

Feet Kissing (embarrassed)              (floor)(footjob)

Feet Kissing                                      (floor)(footjob)

WITCH Ass Licking Chair                  (deskchair)(oraljob)  -> needs a magic sim from the realm of magic dlc (or check "ignore occult sims gender restrictions" in WW settings)

WITCH Pussy Licking Chair               (deskchair)(oraljob)  

Ass Licking 2                                    (window)(oraljob)

Ass Licking 3                                   (window)(oraljob)

Headlock                                          (floor)(teasing)

Tied up foot rub 2                           (diningchair)(climax)  -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh

Seated Handjob 5                            (sofa)(climax)             -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh

I'll update the extreme package later this month. :D

23 hours ago, fouyaya said:

I've just updated the reg package (+9animations list below)

Reveal hidden contents

Feet Kissing (embarrassed)              (floor)(footjob)

Feet Kissing                                      (floor)(footjob)

WITCH Ass Licking Chair                  (deskchair)(oraljob)  -> needs a magic sim from the realm of magic dlc (or check "ignore occult sims gender restrictions" in WW settings)

WITCH Pussy Licking Chair               (deskchair)(oraljob)  

Ass Licking 2                                    (window)(oraljob)

Ass Licking 3                                   (window)(oraljob)

Headlock                                          (floor)(teasing)

Tied up foot rub 2                           (diningchair)(climax)  -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh

Seated Handjob 5                            (sofa)(climax)             -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh

I'll update the extreme package later this month. :D

Thank you so much!

7 hours ago, garrison15 said:

I checked "ignore occult sims gender restrictions" but neither "WITCH Ass Licking Chair" or "WITCH Pussy Licking Chair" are listed.

It's probably because your desk chair is connected to a desk. You have to separate them first otherwise it's the "Desk" animations that are listed and not the "Desk chair" animations.

• 2 weeks later...