Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

Hey guys I've just updated the extreme package on LL.

new animationsĀ :

Spoiler

+7 Extreme Animations

Ā 

WITCH Anal VoreĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(anal)

WITCH Anal Vore 2Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(anal)

WITCH Slimy Elixir (poop)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(climax)

Ā 

Wrestling (Gaz Chamber)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā (floor)(teasing)

Wrestling (Golden Shower)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā (floor)(climax)

Ā 

Headscissor (piss)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(climax)

Human Chair 6 (fart)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)teasing)

Ā 

+3 Improved Animations (added new details thanks to the recent WW rig improvement)

Ā 

Toilet Slave Dom (poop)

Take An Angry Poop

WITCH Anal VoreĀ 

As you can see in that list, I have updated some of my old animations with the new rig details. You'll need the latest WW release + sims 4 latest patch if you want to see the new details on those (right now it's only some hardcore extreme stuff that I've updated but I'll also add details to regular animations in future releases).

Ā 

I also have 5 new animations in early access

Additionally, this is a preview from the improved "take an angry poop" animationĀ (WARNING super explicit scat content!!)

Ā 

3 hours ago, EmpyreaWorld said:

Hi, is it possible to make some of the extreme animations refill needs, Such as hunger and bathroom etc?

Hey, it's already done but it fills the needs bar very slowly. There is no way to change the speed of refill right now otherwise I'd make "take an angry poop" fill completely the sim's bladder bar for instance (after one loop).

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I've just updated the LL package with a bunch of animations (+14)

In short, a shower sequence with plenty of licking action, a witch sequence where one magic sims transforms another into a voodoo doll and a BDSM sequence with plenty of CBT.

Spoiler

+14 new animations +2 improved animations (new rig details)

Ā 

Deep Cleaning (Pussy Licking)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (shower)(oraljob)

Deep Cleaning (Ass Licking Facesitting)Ā  Ā  (shower)(oraljob)

Deep Cleaning (Ass Licking Masturbation) (shower)(oraljob)

Deep Cleaning (Armpit Licking)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (shower)(oraljob)

Deep Cleaning (Foot Licking)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (shower)(footjob)

Ā 

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Intro)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(teasing)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Teasing)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(teasing)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Armpit Trap)Ā  (floor)(teasing)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Vore)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(oraljob)

Ā 

Ball Busting (Fondle And Squeeze)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(handjob)

Ball Busting (Lying Down)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(footjob)

Ball Busting (Lying Down Rough)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(footjob)

Ball Busting (Lying Down Legs Up)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(footjob)

Face SlappingĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(teasing)

Ā 

Sideway ass lickingĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (sofa)(oraljob)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā -> added new details

Grab ass 2Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(teasing)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā -> added new details

Ā 

and I have 8 new animations in early access

Ā 

Edited by fouyaya
  • 2 weeks later...

You have an animation, a dominatrix witch, which plunges a slave girl under the floor and pisses or give licks feet. And in the future it is possible to make a beach animation, for example, bury a slave in the sand up to the neck, and use her head for licking the feet and the toilet.

Spoiler

ffff.png

sample-b9c1e2f6e38417fc5dd836c99ed8b871.jpg

2e0af28d1f9939aa2a1489359b837e40.jpg

0_937.jpg

1_657.jpg

26528_900.jpg

Ā 

Edited by lanara12

Hi, is there a way to add visible poop or piss when sims go to the toilet (not using the wicked whims animations) like for example slice of life adds an option to make your sim poop, maybe replacing the EA default animation when sims sit on the toilet

On 8/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, lanara12 said:

You have an animation, a dominatrix witch, which plunges a slave girl under the floor and pisses or give licks feet. And in the future it is possible to make a beach animation, for example, bury a slave in the sand up to the neck, and use her head for licking the feet and the toilet.

Yeah I guess I could extend that sequence a bit and make an alternate version without the magic twist (perhaps with a different mood). However there is no "beach" or "sand" location so I'd have to make it a "floor" animation (with the drawback that it could also be played on like a floorboard or something).

Ā 

On 8/14/2022 at 7:49 AM, Shotlite said:

Can you add more animations likeĀ CaramelldansenĀ ???

Hehe well the Caramelldansen animation was purely self-indulgent, It was a easy dance move to animate and I wanted to try something with hips and boobs movement. I don't think that people who support me would like dance animations instead of sex animations.Ā ?

(if you have some dance move in mind feel free to point me to reference material)

Ā 

On 8/16/2022 at 7:37 PM, Dash7 said:

Hi, is there a way to add visible poop or piss when sims go to the toilet (not using the wicked whims animations) like for example slice of life adds an option to make your sim poop, maybe replacing the EA default animation when sims sit on the toilet

Yes, I guess it could be possible but my modding skills aren't good enough to make something like that for now. Otherwise I'd love to make a "take an angry poop for real" mod that would replace the basegame interaction.

Ā 

On 8/20/2022 at 2:59 PM, Loser85 said:

for some reason i dont have access to the waifu asslicking and fart on the massage table

Make sure you have the "big boobs waifu" book recolor, also I'm pretty sure it's on an ottoman furniture and not a massage table.

Edited by fouyaya
On 8/21/2022 at 11:10 PM, fouyaya said:

Yeah I guess I could extend that sequence a bit and make an alternate version without the magic twist (perhaps with a different mood). However there is no "beach" or "sand" location so I'd have to make it a "floor" animation (with the drawback that it could also be played on like a floorboard or something).

Ā 

Hehe well the Caramelldansen animation was purely self-indulgent, It was a easy dance move to animate and I wanted to try something with hips and boobs movement. I don't think that people who support me would like dance animations instead of sex animations.Ā ?

(if you have some dance move in mind feel free to point me to reference material)

Ā 

Yes, I guess it could be possible but my modding skills aren't good enough to make something like that for now. Otherwise I'd love to make a "take an angry poop for real" mod that would replace the basegame interaction.

Ā 

Make sure you have the "big boobs waifu" book recolor, also I'm pretty sure it's on an ottoman furniture and not a massage table.

Sorry , for the late reply , maybe a belly dancing , zero 2 dace animation or the bully maguire dance animation might be awesome,Ā  but of course when you will have time for that

On 8/25/2022 at 4:32 PM, northernlights said:

correct me if i am wrong but i thought pegging was a big deal in the femdom world.

Yeah I'd like to make some (and I will at some point when the time is right), but personally I just use other animators' m/f or m/m anal animations and switch the genders. There are so many super high quality animations in that genre and I'm not sure I could make something as good.

Ā 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:12 AM, Falvernn503 said:

Can you do more tickle stuff?Ā 

Yes it's planned.

Ā 

4 hours ago, Shotlite said:

Sorry , for the late reply , maybe a belly dancing , zero 2 dace animation or the bully maguire dance animation might be awesome,Ā  but of course when you will have time for that

the zero 2 dance is interesting, it's a very simple animation and could actually be like a stage 2 to the "caramelldansen"

19 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Yeah I'd like to make some (and I will at some point when the time is right), but personally I just use other animators' m/f or m/m anal animations and switch the genders. There are so many super high quality animations in that genre and I'm not sure I could make something as good.

Ā 

Yes it's planned.

Ā 

the zero 2 dance is interesting, it's a very simple animation and could actually be like a stage 2 to the "caramelldansen"

Oh , nice. Thanks for the consideration. Also can you consider adding a sacktap/balltap animation and a headsiccisor animation for mischief mod ??

Edited by Shotlite

Hello, I've just updated the extreme package here's the changelog

Spoiler

+9 extreme animations +4 improved extreme animations

Ā 

• WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Fart Ass-wipe)Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(Anal)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Belch)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(teasing)

Ā 

• Double Facesitting 2 Subs 2 Doms (fart)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (doublebed)(teasing)(foursome)

Ā 

• Take An Angry Poop (peeper)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (toilet)(teasing) -> needs the laundry day DLC (hamperĀ from the DLC used as prop)
  • Take A Piss (peeper)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (toilet)(teasing)Ā -> needs the laundry day DLC (hamperĀ from the DLC used as prop)

Ā 

• SNUSNU Big Butt Waifu (Fart)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(teasing)
  • Big Butt Waifu 4 (Fart)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (floor)(teasing)
  • Ass Kissing (Fart embarrassed)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(oraljob)
  • Grab Ass Buttjob (Fart)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (floor)(teasing)

Ā 

Ā 

+ added details (anus/buttcheeks) to a couple of animations from the "Witch Snack" sequence + shit on the floor/in the mouth animations

Ā 

Here's also some preview of the august early access animations. I also made a new object, a smother chair.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e859344e97c65d372d376e28ce6d3723.png

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I created a whole sequence for the new queening chair object (available in early access)

On 8/28/2022 at 4:32 PM, Shotlite said:

Well I kinda self indulged and made the zero 2 dance animation, I'm pretty satisfied with the result :DĀ (previews below).

Ā 

11 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Hello I created a whole sequence for the new queening chair object (available in early access)

Well I kinda self indulged and made the zero 2 dance animation, I'm pretty satisfied with the result :DĀ (previews below).

Ā 

Damn nice. I know it was hard work and it's not my place to complain but could you slow the first animation it feels too fast , it could be a bit slower , it would look like this animation at 0:48 mark. Lastly, thanks for listening to my request in the first place.

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9nrzeGHgo

Edited by Shotlite
18 hours ago, Shotlite said:

Damn nice. I know it was hard work and it's not my place to complain but could you slow the first animation it feels too fast , it could be a bit slower , it would look like this animation at 0:48 mark. Lastly, thanks for listening to my request in the first place.

Haha it's weird because I pretty much used the video you linked for reference and used the same tempo (for the hips movement). I think it's just the animation style that makes it feel different (though I probably exaggerated the hips movement a bit but the sims 4 style is over the top). Anyway it's a pretty simple and quick fix I'll probably add a slower tempo version once it gets out of early access and on Loverslab.

4 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Haha it's weird because I pretty much used the video you linked for reference and used the same tempo (for the hips movement). I think it's just the animation style that makes it feel different (though I probably exaggerated the hips movement a bit but the sims 4 style is over the top). Anyway it's a pretty simple and quick fix I'll probably add a slower tempo version once it gets out of early access and on Loverslab.

Thanks , but if you know how to extract animation from other games , PUBG has a that zero 2 dance animation. It might help you

Ā 

https://youtu.be/B418-cqLwcQ

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 4:34 AM, erin7tf said:

hey, the group fart animation doesn't seem to work, is it because i play with male sims?

Hey are you talking about the foursome on the doublebed ? it seems that I set that animation as female only for the doms for no reason. I'll fix that later, but in the meantime you can just set your male sims to play female roles in the WickedWhims settings.

Ā 

Ā 

• 4 weeks later...