Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

3 hours ago, fouyaya said:

thanks for the ideas, I'll have to check if there is a fitting visual effect. (simoleons flying around or something)

It's planned, However I feel it's gonna be challenging to make something nice, the basegame tickling animations are already really well made, I'm a bit daunted.

Hey thanks for the recommendations.

Personally, I'm working on a small mod for the extreme package that would add a longer and a shorter fart sound which I could then use in my animations. The hardest part is finding appropriate fart sounds that don't sound out of place in the sims.

Haha I've just made 2 new animations that looks like this but not centered on sniffing. I'll try to make another one with just sniffing.

Hey, that's a funny lewd object. but not exactly the type of animation I make sorry. /cdn-cgi/mirage/86af516852833077c468839bcd5d1f9f56fff4ee2e9852581999e757017edf37/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png

But the base tickling SUCKS! I want something spicy, something very kinky, something like these. 

LYrqj1EW0Mc.jpg

104708575_p0.jpg

edfa02297fe263d8c9d897dd92c1cc48f0e58e546fff0aea62c2eb69aae3f8c7.jpg

EtEt2F6XUAkqEqx.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I've just updated the extreme package on Loverslab. It's been a while actually so it's a big update (+12animations)

Spoiler

+12 Extreme Animations

• Queening Chair (Fart And Poop Swallow)         QUEENINGCHAIR              CLIMAX        Needs Queening Chair Object and PieceofShit.package
  • Queening Chair (Fart Swallow)                          QUEENINGCHAIR             ORALJOB      Needs Queening Chair Object
  • Group Domination 4 (Golden Shower)              FLOOR                              CLIMAX          4SOME
  • Face Farting 2                                                    DOUBLEBED                     TEASING
  • Face Farting                                                       DOUBLEBED                     TEASING
  • Smelly Pillow (Fart)                                            DOUBLEBED                     TEASING
  • Deep Cleaning (Golden Shower)                       SHOWER                          TEASING
  • Foot Massage (Fart)                                          CHAIR_LOUNGE_FLOAT   FOOTJOB
  • Foot Massage (Fart)                                          CHAIR_LOUNGE              FOOTJOB
  • Busted Peeper (transition)                                TOILET                              TEASING        Needs laundry Day DLC
  • Busted Peeper (fart)                                          TOILET                              TEASING       Needs laundry Day DLC
  • Busted Peeper (Licking)                                    TOILET                              ORALJOB       Needs laundry Day DLC

I also have 6 new extreme animations in early access on my patreon page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are some sex animations (ex facesitting) that wont work on any double bed, an error message appears saying that there is not adequate sex animations for so called double bed, or that the sim is not of appropriate age, even though its adult/young adult, and it says "message code 19" with start_sex_sims_picker_dialog, can you please help give me the fix

On 3/30/2023 at 1:10 AM, RKZ8991 said:

There are some sex animations (ex facesitting) that wont work on any double bed, an error message appears saying that there is not adequate sex animations for so called double bed, or that the sim is not of appropriate age, even though its adult/young adult, and it says "message code 19" with start_sex_sims_picker_dialog, can you please help give me the fix

Hello, I have never had such error messages myself. I suggest reinstalling Wickedwhims and/or trying some of the commands here ("ww.fix" especially). There is also a whole well made support page here for Wickedwhims

On 4/1/2023 at 2:49 AM, Destinys_Failure said:

So I've had a good idea for an animation: A Flumpkin.

Well I learned something new today... I'll consider it :D

On 4/2/2023 at 2:55 PM, fouyaya said:

Hello, I have never had such error messages myself. I suggest reinstalling Wickedwhims and/or trying some of the commands here ("ww.fix" especially). There is also a whole well made support page here for Wickedwhims

Well I learned something new today... I'll consider it :D

I get a similar message but its 'message code 17'. should I try to do the same thing?

On 4/4/2023 at 2:02 PM, Shock3n said:

I get a similar message but its 'message code 17'. should I try to do the same thing?

Yes, you can try. Whenever you try something like this (the WW commands), make a backup of your old savefile just in case the commands fucks up something else.

In other words, don't erase and replace your old save with the "fixed" save but save it as another file so you can always go back to the old version.

there is also this potential solution: resetting WW to default settings -> Wicked Settings > Settings Control > Reset All Settings. (again backup your saves)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, again sorry, I skipped a month or two of updating the LL package so here's a hefty update. (+18animations)

There's a whole Human Punching Bag sequence (works on most punching bags) and a nice continuous wrestling sequence that I'm pretty proud of : The Torture Rack. It has an intro and an ending animation. (the ending is a climax for a male sub)

Spoiler

+18 animations

• Facesitting Climax                                                                           SOFA, LOVESEAT, CHAIR_LIVING         CLIMAX
  • Facesitting 3                                                                                                                                                 HANDJOB

• Human Punching Bag (Buttjob)                                                      PUNCHING BAG                                 TEASING
  • Human Punching Bag (Face Massage and Smother)                                                                               TEASING
  • Human Punching Bag (Stink Face)                                                                                                            TEASING
  • Human Punching Bag (Dick Punch)                                                                                                            HANDJOB
  • Human Punching Bag (Lunge High Kicks)                                                                                                   FOOTJOB
  • Human Punching Bag (Punch, Kick and Hip Bump)                                                                                   TEASING
  • Human Punching Bag (Deep Kiss)                                                                                                             TEASING
  • Human Punching Bag (Teasing)                                                                                                                 TEASING

• Wrestling (Torture Rack Finish Him!)                                              FLOOR                                                  CLIMAX
  • Wrestling (Torture Rack Handjob)                                                                                                              HANDJOB
  • Wrestling (Torture Rack Loop)                                                                                                                    TEASING
  • Wrestling (Torture Rack Intro)                                                                                                                     TEASING

• Weighted Push Up                                                                         FLOOR                                                   TEASING

• Masturbation, Facesitting and Foot Licking                                 CHAIR_LIVING                                        HANDJOB       3SOME  
  • Masturbation and Facesitting                                                                                                                       HANDJOB       
  • Masturbation                                                                                                                                                  HANDJOB       SOLO

If you want to preview my recent early access animations, I invite you to check out my Redgifs page. I also have a DeviantArt Page where I showcase my animations with a story on the side.

On 5/4/2023 at 7:26 AM, Analbutter said:

For some reason it says the gender or location is incompatible for all the animations no matter what I try

Edit: It's also Error Code 19

Apparently according to Turbodriver, Code 19 is "With the provided criteria of picked Location/Object, involved Sims, Age Limitations and Gender Settings, no fitting Sims could be found nearby."

So I assume your problem lies within the WW settings, look into the gender settings and sex initiation settings. maybe reset the WW settings to default (backup your saves first).

On 5/6/2023 at 6:00 PM, brielander said:

Is the March update version still available?

Hey, why would you want an old version ? do you also have issues with the new package ? My packages are cumulative, in other words every new package I upload contains every animation I've ever uploaded on LL + the new ones.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ReaperForHire said:

Were do i find the Hight mod

here https://modthesims.info/d/588159/height-slider.html (heightslider1.zip recommended but the heightslider2.zip works fines as well)

On 5/29/2023 at 4:53 AM, Alca03 said:

Amazing animations, keep it up. ?
I hope you update more animations with fart/extreme. It's a very good work !?

Thank you, don't worry I'll keep posting updates here for the extreme package. :D

On 5/16/2023 at 10:52 PM, FuckingStardust said:

The newest fart animations, doens't show up for me. What can i do to fix this?

Hey, it's hard to say without more info, I suggest making sure you have only one copy of the latest version of the extreme package in your mod folder (erase and replace any old package).

On 5/11/2023 at 1:00 AM, aklvjixcvioxdjvixodjlvid22 said:

I know your animations are mostly femdom based, but can you do animation where female first takes shit and then does anal or maybe something like forces guy to fuck her shitty asshole? ?

Thanks for the idea, I'll consider it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...